Queen of Arizella

By larrychonce28

Stealing from Royalty is punishable by death. Louis starts over, doing his best to keep his hands at his side... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Arizella
Chapter 2 - Deprived
Chapter 3 - Home
Chapter 4 - Downtown
Chapter 5 - Fur
Chapter 6 - Texture
Chapter 7 - Head
Chapter 8 - God
Chapter 9 - Exception
Chapter 10 - Thumb
Chapter 11 - Nesting
Chapter 12 - licking
Chapter 13 - Stunning
Chapter 14 - Elements
Chapter 15 - Wow
Chapter 16 - Heat I
Chapter 17 - Heat II
From the Author
Chapter 18 - Strawberry Sweet
Chapter 19 - Orange Juice
Chapter 20 - Agreed
Chapter 21 - Itty-Bitty
From the Author II
Chapter 22 - Soup Spoon
Chapter 23 - A baby
Chapter 24 - Yellow Polish
Chapter 25 - Lemonade
Chapter 26 - Love You
Chapter 27 - Missed
Chapter 28 - Warm
Chapter 29 - Rut
Chapter 30 - Rabid
Chapter 31 - Circuit
Chapter 32 - Honey
Chapter 33 - Honesty
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Growing
Chapter 36 - Perfect
Chapter 37 - Finally
Chapter 38 - In Love
Chapter 39 - Changes
Chapter 40 - Queen of Arizella

Chapter 41 - Extra

373 15 7
By larrychonce28

Harry smiled at her, rolling his eyes a little. "I will eventually hire someone to cook for me."

"Of course. What King cooks for himself?" Julie grinned, "but what King lives in two different homes?"

Harry pursed his lips, "go introduce yourself. I think I will keep you."

"Think? Hm. You knew from the moment I offered my services." Julie looked around the Castle. Looking up at the high walls covered in paintings. "Which ever being you decided to cook for you, I will live with them. Please make sure they are beautiful."

Harry snorted, "you are supposed to play doctor, Julie. Not become a pair."

"Hmph."

"Anyway, I already have an omega in mind."

"Oh?"

Harry straightened his jacket, "and he is beautiful."

Julie smirked, "good." She wandered away from Harry, letting her heavy boots take her through the sparkly Castle floors. Julie dragged her feet, hoping her dirty boots dirtied the clean marble.

She'd never been in the Castle before. She wondered what the inside looked like since she was a child.

It was as impossible to imagine, as she thought. Larger than life.

She was hoping to live here but understood clearly that it would not be happening. Julie would live in a regular home like she always had.

Hopefully the omega she would be living with was very, very beautiful.

-

"What is so special about Zayn?"

Niall tilted his head, confused, "I am sorry?"

"You like him. I am just curious why."

Niall's pale face turned a bright shade of red, "does he know?"

"He is an idiot if he does not," Julie rolled her eyes. "I am a better alpha; I can assure you."

Niall smiled softly, "but you did not catch my eye first."

Julie rolled her wrist, groaning, "I guess he is handsome."

"And strong and kind."

"Oh, you have just not seen me in combat, sweet omega." Julie smirked when Niall looked away, smiling. "Go on, beautiful." She sighed softly, "you are healthy as can be. I am not surprised."

"Thank you, Julie." Niall stood up, going around the table to kiss her cheek. "You would have been my second choice."

Julie rocked back in her chair, watching the omega leave. She licked her bottom lip, taking a deep breath.

Second choice.

-

"May we help you two?"

Julie looked up the length of the two guards. "Uh, yes. Move."

One of the alpha's smirked, dimple dipping into her cheek, long curly hair pulled back in a ponytail. "No."

"I am the King's doctor and you must be new. Move."

"And I am the King's guard, and I am not new, and that is a stranger." She pointed at Liam nervously holding onto Julie's arm. "Now that we all know each other, you may enter, and he may leave."

"He lives with the King now, guard," Julie spat. "Elements. Can you move? Ask the King if we can enter. Ask whoever you want, the answer with always be 'move'."

The guard stepped back, motioning the other to do the same. She smiled softly at Liam, "welcome to the Castle-?"

"His name is Liam."

"Liam." The guard looked Julie up and down and she didn't miss a beat. "And you're name, alpha?"

Julie swallowed, "Julie."

"Rose -Rose Fallon." Rose motioned a hand inside, "please. Enter and enjoy your stay."

-

"Julie," Rose slid down the roof top, jumping down once she was at the edge. "Back so soon?"

Julie found herself more and more nervous when she came to the Castle. "Yes."

Rose put her hands on her hips, smiling wide, "to whom do I owe the pleasure of seeing you again?"

Julie looked away, trying not to smile. "Your King. He has found an omega who he wants me to look at."

"Ah, Evy." Rose nodded, "he is very nervous." Julie nodded slowly, letting the silence grow. "Do you not like me, Julie?"

"What?" The alpha scoffed, "I hardly know you, Rose. How can I not like you?"

"So, you do like me?"

"I cannot like you the same way that I cannot dislike you."

"What if," Rose stepped closer, "you knew me. Would you like me?"

"Like I said," Julie felt a chill go up her spine, "I do not know you, so I do not know."

"Would you like to know me so you may come to like me?"

Julie chuckled dryly, "so confident, alpha?"

Rose smiled, dipping her head, "something you radiate. I must match that, no? If not, how will you come to respect me? How will you come to like me?"

Julie bit the inside of her cheek, "do you have an omega, Rose?"

Rose looked down, laughing, "no." Her hazel eyes were sharp when she looked at Julie again. "Do you?"

"No. Not anymore."

Rose closed her eyes briefly, "through death did you part?"

"Through another alpha, did he part."

Rose leaned closer, whispering, "I would never, and I do not even know you." The guard stood straighter, taller in all black. Her brown skin was beautiful against the morning sun. Her hair was big with thick curls.

Julie wanted to touch them. Run her fingers through them.

She wanted Rose's lips against her-

"I am off in two hours. If you are still here, we can get to know one another. Hm?"

Julie felt a small blush creep up across her nose. She didn't blush. Julie was not a nervous person.

But Rose was making her very nervous.

"I will see," Julie smiled, stepping away. "If not, another day."

Rose eyes lit up and Julie didn't like it. Didn't like the way the alpha saw through her. Through her smiles and smirks.

Julie walked away with her head high, doctor's bag in hand.

-

"Mm," Julie groaned, spreading her legs a little wider for Rose's hand. "Elements!"

"You are so pretty when you are wet." Rose kissed her cheek, fingers working her faster, "I almost thought it was impossible."

"Fuck," Julie gasped, cumming against unfamiliar fingers. Growling against Rose's face, biting onto the alpha's lip. "Shit..." She closed her thighs, growling louder when Rose's fingers slipped out of her. She arched her back a little, watching Rose suck on her wet fingers.

Wet from Julie.

Rose growled back at her, squeezing Julie's cheeks together. "Beautiful alpha."

Julie huffed, shaking her head. "Do not grab my face like that."

Rose smirked, "my apologies." She stroked Julie's cheek with the back of her hand, "that was very fun."

Julie huffed, closing her eyes so she didn't have to see Rose.

An alpha and an alpha.

Julie wasn't sure why she had sex with Rose. She wasn't even sure how it started. Rose invited her upstairs and Julie went. Her feet flew up the stairs, anxious, excited, and terribly nervous. Then Rose put a hand on her shoulder and Julie pulled at one of her curls.

Then there was kissing, and it felt so good. Rose was big and strong with muscle. She grabbed Julie rough, not like an omega would, but like an alpha.

An alpha, a pure alpha.

And Rose was gorgeous.

She handled Julie carefully but with enough force that Julie found herself fighting back. Rose gripped her thighs hard, holding her against the bed while she devoured Julie until she was a puddle.

It was such an odd experience. It was such a scary experience.

"Hey," Rose nudged her nose. "Look at me."

Julie blinked her eyes open, looking into hazel eyes. "What?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"I do not know."

Rose hummed, hand dragging across Julie's stomach. "Do you want to leave?"

Julie licked her lips, looking back at the ceiling. "No."

-

It became a 'thing' before Julie could even call it one. If Harry went to the Castle, Julie made an excuse to go with him and saying; 'I am your doctor', was excuse enough.

Her and Rose got along too well. It made sense, they were both alphas, they both worked for the King, they both enjoyed sex. But then there were jokes that they enjoyed together, they enjoyed wine and cuddling. They both enjoyed nuzzling under warm blankets.

Everything was going too well, and Julie was terrified.

And fear made people so stupid things.

Rose pulled open her bedroom window, sliding inside. "Julie-bean," she smiled that big smile that Julie loved so much. That smile that lit up rooms.

Julie didn't smile back though. She didn't even move from the bed to wrap her arms around Rose, kiss her silly. Julie sat, picking aggressively at her nail.

"What's wrong, pretty?" Rose kicked off her shoes, jumping onto the bed. "Hey," Rose spoke a little firmer when Julie wouldn't look at her. She grabbed her chin hard, "look at me when I talk to you."

If Rose had did this two months ago, Julie would have ripped her hand from her body.

"What?"

Rose barred her teeth, glaring, "look at me when I talk to you."

"I am."

"Julie, you cannot be such an amazing doctor and be so stupid. You were not looking at me a moment ago."

Julie huffed, forcing herself to stop picking at her nail. "I think that I do not want to do this 'thing' we are doing anymore."

Rose's expression didn't change. "What thing?"

Julie growled, "you cannot be the King's guard and be so dense."

Rose sat up, face to face with her. "The only words that you have for us is 'thing'?"

"We are alphas," Julie breathed. "We are leading ourselves into destruction and we both know that. It is pathetic the way we hide, and I am tired of it."

Rose stood, nodding absently. She rolled her shoulder, thinking, "and this has nothing to do with Bria?" Julie quickly got up, gathering her things. "No, no, answer me. Answer me, Julie!"

"Fuck you, Rose." Julie spun around, pointing a sharp finger at the guard. "You think I am your omega and I am not your omega. I am an alpha. Stop telling me what is up and what is down. Stop telling me what to do. I am a fucking doctor. Maybe, maybe, an omega would accept this submissive treatment you love to throw at me and, if that is the case, go find one. Because I will not tolerate your shit anymore."

Rose swallowed, dipping her head a little. She folded her arms, "you did not say no."

Julie breathed out hard, "did you hear what I said?"

"Yes, I apologize. It is not like you do not do it too."

"It is our DNA. We are naturally dominant, but I do not constantly use it against you."

"I apologize."

Julie turned back around, taking her clothes from Rose's drawer. She tensed when arms circled her. "Do not leave, darling." Julie shivered, turning her head to expose her neck to the only alpha she would trust around it. "Julie, do not leave me without at least telling me what is actually wrong."

Julie sniffled, "things are going -good. It feels good to be with you and," she bit her lip. "I can already feel it crumbling."

"Julie," Rose turned her around. "Pretty alpha, why? Am I not making you happy enough?"

"You are making me too happy."

"How could that ever be a bad thing?"

"Because I thought that Bria was happy too." Julie licked her dry lips, tears in the corners of her eyes. "Then I realized he wasn't."

"I," Rose had a hint of anger in her voice that Julie could tell she was trying to keep at bay. "I am not that slimy little thing you called an omega." She cupped Julie's cheek, "I am all yours and I am all alpha. Who better to take care of an alpha than another alpha?"

Julie leaned closer, rubbing her face against Rose's. "You are so beautiful, Rossie."

"Mm," Rose licked the doctor's cheek. "Not as beautiful as you, jelly-bean."

Rose was going to be late to her shift.

"Come," Rose cooed, pulling Julie towards the bed. "Come here, darling."

And Julie followed faithfully until she was fast asleep and warm in Rose's bed.

-

Julie grinned proudly, watching Rose spare with another guard.

They often spared together but it would usually fall into sex as soon as it started.

Julie loved watching her mate fight, loved the way she didn't need to see to hit a target. Rose's nose was amazing. The best nose Julie had ever seen. She could smell anything, from distress to anger to arousal.

She stood up, deciding she was hungry enough to stop watching. Julie held up a hand at her, letting her know she would be back. Julie bit her lip when Rose ran away from her sparring partner to kiss Julie's cheek.

Julie tried not to breathe too deep at her alpha's scent.

Her rut was coming, and it wouldn't help if it happened right now.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes, please."

Julie snorted, shoving Rose away weakly. She stuffed her hands in her sweater pockets, smiling hard at the smooth floor. Rose made her happy, too happy, and she was finally okay with that.

"Ooh." Julie stopped, looking up. She sighed, rolling her neck to the side. "Julie."

"Gian." The doctor dipped her head slightly, "what are you doing?"

"Oh, I am not allowed to be here?"

"You may be wherever you want, including in our King's bed." Julie smiled, "I am just curious as to why you are right here."

Gian grinned and Julie would have found him beautiful if she didn't know him. "I like to watch the alphas spar."

"Is that such a good idea so close to your heat?"

"Can you smell me?"

"How could I not?" Julie's eyes cut low, "as you can smell my rut."

Gian laughed softly, shrugging, "as can Rose."

Julie smirked, "as can Rose."

"Rose," Gian hugged himself, "Is so like you. You both could not look more different but you both are so, so beautiful. So strong."

"I agree."

Gian smiled, eyes crinkling, "Rose is talented, is she not?"

"Very but I think you mean in a different way?" Julie folded her arms, "I do not like you, Gian. You are Harry's whore and mean nothing to me. Harry does not want to mate you because you are going into heat, so you have come down here to find a fuck. You need to turn around and look somewhere else."

Gian was still smiling, "why look somewhere else when the best is already here?"

"I do not want you."

"Not you, not Box. Rose."

"Rose does not like you."

"Rose likes me a lot actually." Gian shrugged, "but okay."

Julie felt a terrible shiver run up her spine. "Does she now?"

"With all that her and I have done," Gian spoke shyly. "I would think so."

Julie took a deep breath, pressing her lips together. "Hm."

"She's beautiful, I can see why even an alpha would want her." The omega grinned, eyelashes batting. "And she has the prettiest little beauty mark on her inner thigh." Gian leaned closer, "I sleep in her bed when you are not here."

Julie could feel blood in her ears and tears behind her eyes. She walked past Gian, stomping through the long hallways, until she made it to Rose's bedroom. She smelled Gian where he normally only smelled roses. There were always roses in Rose's room. Julie brough her roses almost everday.

It smelled like roses almost every day.

But not today.

-

Gian jumped when his door was thrown open, revealing a seething alpha.

Rose slammed the door behind her, "what did you do?"

Gian scoffed, "get out of my room."

"Gian," Rose swallowed, coming closer. "What did you do?"

Gian sat up on his knees, "I am meeting with our King in ten minutes. Leave."

"You doubt my anger. You doubt your fear for me. You doubt the love I have for Julie. I will break your neck and you will never see our King again and I will disappear, and no one will know." Gian tensed, probably noticing that he couldn't smell Rose because she was stifling her scent. "Now, what did you do?"

"I told Julie we slept together, using different words."

"I never slept with you."

Gian shrugged, "and?"

"And you told my alpha I slept with you? You! Of all people!"

Gian stood, "I hardly said that. She assumed and that is not my problem."

"You are going to go tell Julie the truth."

"Or I can go see my King." Gian walked around Rose, "and remind you that alphas with alphas is disgusting and I just did you a favor." Gian patted Rose's shoulder, opening his door. "It is not my fault that your alpha has trust issues either, Rose."

Rose felt the room closing in on her, felt the smell of the room to be disgusting.

-

Julie smiled at Harry, "good riddance."

Harry quickly noted down something, glancing at Julie. "Do not be so happy."

"Gian was evil. I am just happy you realized it now rather than later." Julie looked out the window. "What has been done with him?"

"I do not know. I do not care."

Julie nodded, "good." She turned around when the door opened. "Zayn!"

Zayn smirked, "Good morning, Julie. You are in a good mood."

"When am I not?" Julie stood, "what brings you?"

"It is my office, Julie." Harry scolded. "What is it, Zayn?"

"Louis is looking for you, my King."

Harry groaned and Julie laughed loud. "He is attached." Julie stood up, wiping her hands on her pants when she stood. "Well, I am off to the Castle."

"Try not to get into a fight, please."

Julie gasped, "me? A fight? With whom?"

"Julie," Harry warned.

Julie grinned, teeth showing, "maybe you should control your guards a little more."

"How about you stop prompting my guards."

"Your guards are stupid."

"My guards," Harry spat. "Do their job, especially Rose. She is one of my best guards."

Julie rolled her eyes, turning around, "See you soon."

Zayn shook his head, following behind her. "You do it to yourself."

"Ah, do not worry about my problems. Worry about your own. Thank you."

Zayn nudged her, "and like you told me when I found Liam, 'you do not have to hide everything'."

"And like you told me when you found Liam; 'mind your business'."

Zayn laughed, "oh Julie."

-

"Julie."

Julie lifted her head in challenge, "Rose."

Rose's lip pulled up, snarling low, but loud enough that the omega under Julie flinched. Julie found herself grinning. She slowly lifted herself off the omega, sitting back on her heels.

"I will find you later."

The omega sat up, pulling his shirt down. He swallowed, scrambling carefully off the bed. The omega, Jeb, watched Rose with soft eyes.

"You will not be seeing her later."

Jeb nodded once, hands squeezing the bottom of his shirt as he exited.

Rose lifted her head at the alpha sitting on the bed, snorting. "Do you see this as a game?"

Julie looked around, shrugging once, "what?"

"Julie, I am your alpha."

Julie held up a finger, "No, Rose, no. You were my alpha and you broke my heart."

"I," Rose stepped closer, "have never lied to you. I," Rose looked up, tears brimming her eyes. "I have loved you despite the way you treat me. I still love you."

"Why would you sleep with Gian?"

"At this point, Julie, you know I did not. You just want to hurt me because you don't know how to take the blame."

"The blame?" Julie sat up, "the blame!"

"Yes!" Rose screamed back, "because you know I never slept with a soul. Living or dead, not a soul is allowed in my bed, ever again. Gian is gone. You know, Julie, you know that I did nothing with that omega -with any! You know but you have let this drag on for so long, that you want to believe I did it."

Julie growled, "garbage."

Rose's tears finally fell. She turned around pacing her bedroom. "You want to hurt me, and you are, Julie." She stared out the window, "I get it. But," she shook her head, looking back. "It really," Rose sniffled, "it is hurting bad."

Julie only stared at her from the bed, shirt buttons undone.

Rose stared back, quickly wiping her eyes. "This is deliberate at this point. You are asking for my attention. This is my room." The guard took a deep breath, "bring someone else into this room and I will beat them into these Castle floors." Rose ignored the flash in Julie's eyes. "My mistake was not choking Gian to death, but I will not make that mistake again." She swallowed, licking her lips, "If me being killed or exiled must be the proof, then so be it."

Julie sat back again, staring with an unwavering gaze. She let her unbuttoned shirt slide off her shoulders. Julie laid on the large bed, blinking at Rose who blinked back.

Rose took a few steps forward, hand grazing Julie's back. "We are alphas, just like you love reminding me." She dragged her fingers across the doctor's spine. "Challenges are the same as threats. Are you threatening me?"

Julie turned her face into the soft pillows, scenting them. Rose looked away briefly, removing her hand. She folded her arms, walking back to the window. "You are unfair." Rose turned back around, chewing at her top lip. She could only watch Julie rub against her bed for a few more seconds before she walked back to the bed, unbuttoning her pants on the way.

-

Julie groaned, growling when the body beside her moved again. She wrapped her legs around the alpha a little tighter, "where are you going?"

"It is time for my shift," Rose yawned back.

Julie sat up, scratching under her breast. She rubbed her eye, "It is still dark."

"Yes," Rose rubbed her face, "we went to bed very late."

Julie stared at the window, thinking about the night before. How she took Rose apart over and over with her tongue. Louis was home and safe, Harry was happy -the family felt whole again. Julie was an alpha and alphas were born naturally protective.

Julie wanted her family together whether she should it or not.

Rose made that possible, with or without anyone's knowledge. Rose brought their family back together.

Julie wanted to thank her.

Rose lifted a knee, laying her head on it. She stared at Julie, smiling lazily, "thank you for last night."

Julie, grateful for the dark, blushed. She shrugged, "thank you."

Rose huffed, tight curls sticking up in different directions. "I wish I could get the day off."

"When are you off?"

"No days this week."

"Hm."

Rose got up after the silence stretched and Julie almost whined. She pressed her fingers to her eyes, rubbing the sleep away. The doctor watched the alpha walk around, stretching in the nude. Julie didn't stop watching, admiring, purring for Rose to come back to bed so she could bite at her stomach, at the muscle-

"What will you do today?"

"Hm?"

Rose smirked, "what will you do today?"

"I will stay with Louis today, make sure he is fine."

Rose smiled, "good." She rubbed her shoulder, "tell him I say hello."

"I will." Julie fold her legs, turning her head to the side. "Come back to bed, for a little."

Rose hesitated but came back, kneeling on the soft mattress. "Will you let me in?"

Julie cleared her throat, "it is your bed."

"Just mine?"

The doctor sighed, "I do not know."

"Will you let me in?"

Julie closed her eyes, rubbing the corners. "Okay."

"Okay? Just okay?"

"What the fuck do want from me, Rose?" There was no heat behind her words. "What? Hm?"

"The same thing you wanted from me." Rose grabbed Julie's hand, "the impossible."

Julie sat up on her knees, wrapping her arms around Julie's neck, "you can come in."

Rose breathed, wrapping her arms around Julie, "thank you."

Niall|Liam|Zayn

-

Niall gripped the edge of the sink, leaning close to the mirror.

He got the job. A job that would secure him for the long run. A real job.

Niall smiled, teary eyed, his mother would have been so proud.

He jumped at the knocking on the bathroom door. "Yes?"

"Niall, I have to leave," spoke his new boss. The King. "You may stay in the bathroom if you wish."

The omega quickly opened the door, "no." He pressed his lips together, "sorry. I was just cleaning my face."

Harry smiled, "nervous now when you were so confident before?"

Niall blushed, "yes... quite nervous." He stepped outside, swallowing, "you will leave me here -alone?"

"Yes," Harry grinned. "I will go see my mother."

"Oh," The blonde cupped his hands together, "and, how is she?"

Harry looked away, shrugging softly, "she is -fine."

Niall nodded, following after Harry when he walked away. "I -I will have something for you. When you come back."

The king turned around, eyes low and soft, "thank you, Niall, but there is not much in the fridge now. Tomorrow I will order food. Tonight, please go out and eat."

"I will have something," Niall gave a small smile. "I promise."

Harry chuckled weakly, putting a hand on his shoulder, "thank you, omega. Then I will come home after seeing my mother."

Niall beamed, "wonderful."

-

"Oh," Niall almost choked at the alpha that walked in with Harry. He stood up, ripping off his apron. He ignored the eye roll from Julie who kept sitting. "My King." He looked at the alpha beside him, "sir."

Harry smiled, arm around the being's shoulders, "this is Zayn. Zayn that is Niall and Julie. Niall is my housekeeper and Julie is my doctor."

Julie lifted a hand before putting her attention back on her food. Niall quickly came closer, bowing to Harry before shaking Zayn's hand. "Welcome."

Zayn smiled, dipping his head, "thank you. Nice to meet you."

Niall swooned, "nice to meet you as well."

Harry cleared his throat, "Zayn will be my new guard here at the house."

"Oh," Niall blushed, hands folded tightly in front of him. "New guard. Are we supposed to be protected from something, my King?"

"Do not fear anything, Niall." Harry laid his coat across his arm. "Zayn is only here to keep my nosey people at bay. I feel as though someone spoke that I have not been resting at the Castle." Harry sighed, "it is fine. I just do not want people watching the home."

Niall nodded, looking back at Julie, "I think that is a wonderful idea, my King." He smiled big, blushing when Zayn grinned at him. "I -Ixion, Atlas!" Niall quickly walked to them, grabbing Atlas' arm, "where have you been?"

Ixion smiled, "just out." He set his bag down, staring Zayn down. "And who is this?"

Julie laughed, "calm down, alpha." She stood, "Harry just introduced us."

Atlas reached out to shake Zayn's hand, "welcome."

"Ixion, Atlas," Harry smiled warmly, "this is Zayn. He will guard our home from now on."

Ixion nodded slowly, "is there a reason?"

"I am becoming lazy; I want to make sure who I bring in and out of here is kept secret. That is all." He walked up to Ixion taking the bag in his hand, "you went to the market?"

Ixion grinned, "nosey?" He hugged Harry briefly, dipping his head, "please share with the family."

"What is it?"

"It is fresh bread from downtown."

"Mm," Niall squirmed through the alphas, bumping into Zayn. His pale skin turned red as he looked up at the alpha. "Pardon me."

"Of course, omega." He hummed softly, "do you like bread so much?"

Niall giggled nervously, "I like cooking."

"Oh? Do you cook well?"

Julie walked right through them, rolling her eyes, "he cooks wonderfully."

Niall bit his lip, hands tugging at his shirt, "I do cook very well." He laughed breathily, "I made lunch if you are hungry."

"I am sure he is, omega," Harry purred in the blonde's ear.

Niall nodded, "I will make everyone a plate." The blonde quickly turned away, squeezing his eyes shut when he went into the kitchen. He gasped, covering his mouth, bouncing on his toes. He stopped when Ixion entered. "Oh," He frowned, "let me panic alone."

Ixion gently brush hair from Niall's forehead, "beautiful. You are not subtle."

Niall preened, "he is so handsome, Ixi." He grabbed the alpha's arm. "Be nice so he does not leave."

"And if I do not want to be nice?"

Niall turned away, pouting, "you must."

Ixion wrapped his arms around the omega, kissing his cheek. "If it will make you happy, I will make sure he never leaves."

-

"Oh," Niall jumped when Zayn jumped down from the tree. "Hi," he shook. "Hi Zayn."

"Hello Niall." Zayn smiled, glancing down at the box in Niall's hand. "What brings you this evening?"

Niall licked his lips, "I -made dinner." He took a deep breath, looking at the house. "I wanted to see if maybe -you were hungry?"

"For your food? Always." Zayn took the box carefully, peeking inside. "It smells amazing."

Niall whined happily, curling his toes in the grass. "Oh, thank you." He hugged himself, "um, are you lonely out here?" Zayn tilted his head. "I mean," the omega quickly recovered. "Does it ever get lonely at night?"

"I am not out here every night."

"Yes, well -yes." Niall giggled, "oh," he frowned. "You make me very nervous."

"Do I?" Zayn chuckled, "I could not tell."

Niall rubbed his shoulder, "yes, well, maybe if you are ever too lonely. We can both sit in the tree."

"And what will we do -in the tree?"

Niall swallowed thickly, "I -I have some, some clothes that need folding."

"In a tree?"

Niall pouted, "and you playing with me? I cannot tell."

Zayn laughed loudly, warm and kind. He stepped forward, "at the moment, I do not know anything else I would rather do than fold clothes with you in a tree, Niall." He slipped his index finger around the omega's, "I am very lonely tonight, if you are not busy."

Niall wiggled, whining low in his throat, with a tiny smile on his lips. "I would love to join you then -in the tree."

Zayn smiled, showing his canines, "I will wait then." He stepped back, "do not take too long."

-

"My father is still alive because of Harry," Zayn stroked Niall's cheek, "but I now have him to thank for you as well."

Niall buried his face into his pillow, "thank you." He peeked at the alpha, "and I have him to thank for you."

Zayn hummed, hand trailing down Niall's neck to his shoulder. "What scares you, Niall? Tell me."

Niall blinked at him, legs aching from his first-time having sex.

The omega blushed, "I -I am not scared of many things."

Zayn smiled, "but."

"But," Niall thought for a moment. "I am afraid of being left alone."

Zayn's smile fell a little, "have you been left alone before?"

"When my mother died. I was alone and I do not want to feel that way again." Niall sat up, rubbing his arm, "I do not need constant attention, just love." He smiled at Zayn, eyes soft, "just love."

Zayn pressed his lips together, "I can give you that. If you allow."

Niall giggled, eyes sparkling, "I know you can."

-

"Elements," Zayn growled, closing the door behind him with difficulty. He quickly walked down the basement hallways, going to the single open gate. He laid the omega in his arms on the hard floor, removing the blanket from his head. Zayn breathed a smile, "Hello."

The omega whined, shaking. He frowned deeply, hugging the blanket around his shoulders.

"Liam," Zayn whispered, "that is what you told me." Liam nodded nervously, biting his lip. "You must be starving, omega." Liam quickly sat up when Zayn pulled something from his back pocket. He handed Liam a protein bar, "here."

Liam stared at the food, taking it quickly. He ripped it open, scarfing it down, "mm!" He whined, licked his fingers and lips, "more."

Zayn nodded, "Okay." He stroked from dirt from Liam's face, staring at the bruising around his neck. "You have to stay here and be very quiet, omega. Do promise?"

Liam took a moment to nod, biting his thumb.

"I will bring you water, okay?"

"Mmhm."

Zayn smiled, standing. "Do not make a noise, do not move from here. You can sleep, but just stay here."

"I promise," Liam whispered. "I promise..."

-

"Oh," Niall stopped at the gate, staring at the figure sleeping beyond it. He opened the door slowly, tilting his head. "Hello?"

The omega quickly shot up, looking around, eyes landing on Niall. He whined, covering his mouth, "no..." He shook his head, "no, please."

Niall blinked, eyes wide, "who are you?" He sniffed the air, remembering a similar smell on Zayn. "What are you doing here?"

"Please," The omega frowned, shaking his head. "I do not want Zayn to get in trouble."

Niall looked around the omega at the light bruising on his skin. "Did Zayn bring you here?"

The omega swallowed, nodding, "you are Niall?"

Niall reddened, stepping back, "I am. Who are you?"

"I am Liam." Liam hugged himself, "Zayn talks about you a lot."

"Liam." Niall licked his lips, looking back to make sure no one was there. "How -why are you here?"

"I," Liam sighed, "Zayn found me. I was alone."

Niall slowly went to his knees, hands in his lap. "Zayn is my alpha. Do you know that?"

Liam nodded quickly. "I know. He talks about you all the time." He smiled slightly, "you are very b-beautiful."

Niall blushed, looking away, "thank you." He glanced at Liam's neck, "what happened to you?"

"I," Liam shrugged, "have been alone for a long time. I -get into a lot of trouble. Zayn found me in the forest and brought me here." He quickly lifted a hand, "I swear, I mean no harm. I just have nowhere to go, and I am so hungry." Liam squeezed the blanket in his lap, "I owe Zayn my life."

Niall bit his lip, "are you and Zayn-"

"No," Liam spoke immediately. "That alpha loves you. I know how this looks but it is not how it looks."

Niall rubbed his leg, thinking, looking around. "It is dark down here."

Liam nodded, "it is fine." He frowned, "will you tell that I am down here?"

"No. I think," He sighed, "you should not have to stay down here."

Liam blinked, quickly moving his blankets, looking for something. He grabbed a candy bar from the blankets, holding it up with a shaking hand, "I -I would love to go outside." He swallowed, "I will give you this candy."

Niall covered his mouth, laughing, "Julie was looking for that!"

"The doctor?"

The blonde nodded, "yes. She was so angry."

Liam frowned, quickly dropping it in front of Niall, "give it back."

"No," Niall smirked, "Julie stole Zayn's alcohol." The omega gave back the candy bar, "I have to speak with my alpha, okay?"

"Oh," Liam whined, squeezing his eyes shut, "I will be kicked out -worse." He leaned forward, shoving the candy bar back at Niall, "you can have this! Just do not tell, please."

Niall bit his cheek hard, unable to look away from Liam's soft brown eyes. He took the candy bar slowly, rubbing his fingers over it, "I will take it, Liam. Thank you."

-

Liam perked up when Niall entered with Zayn. He smiled, squirming on the large bed. "Hello!"

Zayn grinned, removing his hand from Niall's lower back, "good afternoon, Liam."

"Good afternoon!" Liam looked at Niall, "Hi, Niall! Good afternoon!"

Niall smiled, eye lashes batting softly, "hello Liam. You seem quite happy."

"I," Liam smiled wide, "have made something." He held up a glove, "Look! It is a glove!"

Zayn and Niall both came closer, curious. "How did you make that?"

"Remember that blanket that you gave me, Zayn? Because you let me sleep here, I did not need it anymore, so I made a glove!" He hugged the cloth, "it is wonderful."

Zayn held out a hand and Liam gave it to him, bouncing with excitement.

"Liam, this is very well done. How long dd this take you."

"I do not know," Liam's eyes were big and bright. "Do you both like it?"

"I," Niall took it, "am shocked -out of a blanket?"

"Yes!" He preened, "I will make more, for everyone." Liam's smile fell a bit, "I know that Harry does not like me here, but I thought," He shrugged slightly, "maybe he will like my glove." Liam nodded to himself, "and -and I will make one for Julie and Ixion and Atlas -and you both of course!"

Zayn gave Liam back the glove, chuckling, "you are quite talented, omega."

"Extremely," continued Niall. "I am impressed."

Liam blushed, whining, "ohh," He smiled, "thank you." He pressed his lips together, "um -if you both are tired -I can move."

"We will sleep for a little, but you may stay," Niall looked at his alpha. "That is fine?"

Zayn nodded once, staring at Liam, "stay right there while we sleep."

Liam shivered with the urge to protect. The thought of being in between Zayn and Niall, while they slept, watching over them -Liam could feel a growl deep in his belly.

"Yes." He smiled, squeezing his glove tight, "I will stay -right here."

Niall leaned against his alpha, "good."

-

Liam fidgeted in the dining chair, holding a box. He quickly stood with the table when Harry entered.

"Sit, sit, you all do not have to stand." Liam sat after everyone else, ignoring Harry's harsh gaze. He looked at Julie through his lashes, blushing at her wide grin. He breathed when Niall put a hand on his knee, whispering a quick, 'thank you'.

"Niall," Harry spoke, lifting his wine, "dinner looks delicious as usual."

Atlas smiled at the omega, "did you make my favorite to spoil me?"

Niall laughed, "no." He glanced at Liam, "it is not only your favorite. Liam likes my roast as well." Harry scoffed, cutting into his food. "Um, Liam has something for everyone." Ixion's brow went up. "A gift for letting him stay."

Liam stood, hands shaking around the box. He whined when Zayn came through the door. The alpha frowned, "is something wrong?"

"No," Niall quickly pulled out Zayn's chair, "You are late, alpha. Liam was just about to hand out his gifts."

Zayn kissed Niall's cheek before sitting, "my apologies. I lost track of time." He dipped his head to Harry, ignoring the awkward atmosphere. He looked up at Liam, "Liam."

Liam looked down quickly, "I -I made gloves!" He looked around the table, speaking lower, "I made gloves." He went around the table, placing gloves in everyone's hands. Liam stopped front of Harry who stared at him with unreadable expression. "Harry, hi." The brown-eyed omega put the gloves down, "I -I made you gloves."

Harry sighed, putting his fork down. He picked up one glove, lifting it, "this will never fit my hand."

Liam whined high, looking at Zayn and Niall for comfort. Niall stood, going around the table before Zayn could, "uh -he could not measure your hand, my King."

"Because you hate me -it was because he hates me," Liam whispered. He looked back at Harry, cheeks red with embarrassment, "I -can I measure your hands." Harry just stared at him so Liam came closer, "If I just -held them I could -can I see your hands?"

"Liam," Niall warned, "I think we should sit down."

Harry held out both hands, "anything else?"

Liam grabbed Harry's hands, touching them, "no." He touched the rings on his fingers, "I like your rings."

Julie laughed, "goodness, he is the sweetest thing." She shook her head, "so free and feral."

Atlas smiled, "very."

Liam stepped away, "I will make you gloves that fit, okay? And you will wear them."

"Will I?" The King asked. "You will make me?"

Liam swallowed hard, not looking away, "Do I have to make you?"

Harry's lips pulled up into a smirk, "you are lucky you are pretty, omega."

Liam blinked at him, "you will wear my gloves, Harry?"

Harry dipped his head, "yes. When you fix them."

Liam nodded once, quickly running away from the table, Zayn and Niall on his tail.

-

"Hey," Zayn sat beside Niall outside. "Are you done praying?"

"Mmhm." Niall nodded, "yes."

The alpha smiled, kissing him, "how are you feeling?"

"After or before Liam almost ran away?"

Zayn sighed, "We need to talk about it, Niall."

"I kissed him, Zayn, and he ran away." The blonde crossed his legs, "I am sorry, alpha. I do not know why I did it."

"I do."

Niall looked at him swiftly, "what?"

"You love Liam."

"I do not."

"Yes, you do."

"No!" Niall growled, "I do not. Leave me alone."

"Niall, we are both running around this. He sleeps in our bed. We scent each other. He watches us kiss. He waits outside the door when we shower." Zayn ran a hand through his hair, "I never thought I would get an omega and if I did, I never thought I'd love two." Niall's eyes grew. "Do not pretend like you are any different, baby. Liam is a piece of us that we were missing. Do you not feel whole with him? Does being with him feel like it does while we are with Julie or Ixion or Atlas?"

Niall sucked his teeth, looking across the grass. "I should not have kissed him. He thinks you hate him."

"We both know I do not."

They both turned to the door when it opened, revealing Liam. Liam closed the door behind him, "I am leaving." He held up a hand before they could speak. "I am not running away. I am leaving. You said I could leave whenever I wanted, and I want to."

"Liam," Niall stood up. "I should not have kissed you. I am sorry."

Liam looked at Zayn then back at Niall, "I want to leave."

"Liam," Zayn stood up next, looking between him and Niall. "Before you go, may we speak?" Liam huffed with a nod. "Do you like me?"

Liam gasped, "of course."

"And Niall, do you like him?"

"Yes, I like both of you! It is not you-"

"We like you," Zayn nodded at Niall, "we like him more than we like the others in our family. We like him like we love each other." Niall blushed but did not go against his alpha. Zayn grabbed Liam's hand, "do you like us, the way we like you?"

Liam closed his eyes for a moment, "this is not right. This feels very, very wrong."

"You can still leave. But, before you go, I want you to know that Niall you kissed because he really likes you, possibly loves, but I will not say that for him. The same way that my omega kissed you, I want to." Liam went red. "I want you the same way I want Niall and Niall wants you the same way he wants me."

Liam's looked at the blonde omega nervously, "Niall?"

Niall was also red in the face, cheeks puffy, "he speaks the truth."

"But -but -I-"

"Liam," Zayn held up a hand, "I do not know what Element you were made from, but my guess has to be Water because you have transformed our lives. Everyone's life."

"He is right," Niall spoke. "Being with you, you with us, feels right despite the wrong. When I see Zayn, I want to see you too. I know what a triad is, I know it is wrong." He looked at his alpha, "but if you leave, nothing will ever be right again."

Liam licked his lips, tears burning his eyes, "what do I do?"

Zayn shrugged, "whatever you want, anything."

Liam stepped back, "I do not want to come in between you."

"There was always something in between us. Zayn just found you before I did." Niall smiled softly, "I think that having you between us is okay. Glue between wood is not in the way, it is not separating the wood, but instead it holds the pieces the together." He grabbed Liam's hand, "Liam, I do not know what we are doing. I do not know how this will work. I do not care either."

Liam nodded, chin to his chest, crying when they both wrapped their arms around him.

-

"Puppet -woah!" Zayn ran at the growling omegas, separating the fight. "What is this!"

"Move!" Niall pointed aggressively at Liam, "he keeps taking my things!"

"I am nesting! I want your things!"

"You act crazy on your heats! I am sick of it!"

"Hey!" Zayn raised his arms, "enough."

"No!" Niall growled, "He has ten blankets already and he keeps taking mine!"

"Niall," Zayn spoke firmly, "I said enough."

"And I said no." Niall stood up, "every heat he gets like this. I will go into heat too! Then what? I will have no blankets!"

"You are being dramatic."

"Drama -what!" Niall tugged at the blankets Liam held onto, "all of these are mine!"

"Let go!" Liam roared, "I will break your leg!"

"What the –" Zayn pulled Niall off, taking the blanket from Liam. "What is this! You both have been acting crazy! May you please relax! Elements!" He growled at Liam when he reached for the blanket, making him cower. He looked at Niall, "why do you need this right now?"

"Because it's mine! He takes my clothes, my blankets, my pillows! I brought my own blankets, mine!"

"We share everything, Niall, including each other."

"Oh fucking -" Niall stood up. "Enjoy your heat together!" He glared at Liam who glared back, "you keep all my blankets, I do not care! You greedy thing!"

"Mm!" Liam snapped his teeth, "surprise that baby is acting like one."

"Oh!" Zayn grabbed Niall before he attacked Liam but was unable to stop Liam from slapping the blonde.

"Liam!" Zayn shoved Niall onto the small nest on the floor, pulling the other omega out of the larger nest. He put a hand at the back of his neck, "stay still or I will stop you from moving." Liam jerked, screaming at the top of his lungs. Zayn held up a hand at Niall, "do not move, Niall, you are next."

Niall swallowed, eyes dilated, a sign of heat. He sat back, watching with big eyes as his alpha fought and tamed his omega. He flinched when Liam plopped in the nest beside him, drool at the corner of his mouth. He looked at Niall, licking a fat line on the cheek he slapped.

Niall groaned when Zayn pulled his hair, squatting, "are you going to behave?" The blonde gasped, body burning up. He moaned when Liam licked at his neck, "al -alpha."

"Are you going to behave?"

"Ye -mm!" Niall went face first into the nest, barring the back of his neck, whining when Zayn put a strong hand there. He gripped the small nest, brain fuzzy from his alpha's hand and omega's tongue.

"Elements..."

"Up," Zayn stood, "both of you, on your knees."

They listened quickly, both trying to be good for their alpha. It was the first time their heats synced up and Niall couldn't stop pawing at Liam's hand, wanting to make sure he stayed close.

"This will not happen again. We share each other, we share everything. Nothing is yours; nothing is mine. Everything is ours. Do you understand?" Niall and Liam both turned their necks, nodding. Zayn sighed, "Elements..."

-

Liam smiled at Atlas, nudging his nose against the alpha's shoulder, "where is Ixion?"

"Come in just a moment." Atlas looked behind him, "there he is." His brother came into the room smiling.

Liam whined happily, "hi Ixion!"

"Hello beautiful omega." He sat beside his brother on the bed, "we have something for you."

Liam held out both hands for the bag in Ixion's hands, "a gift? I am so excited!" He quickly opened it, "oh." He touched the silk, "oh my Elements. More cloth?"

"Being born in Circuit as its perks," Atlas grinned.

Liam hugged the cloth, "wow." He hugged them, squealing, "Zayn and Niall will be so happy for me! Thank you! Their cloth is so fine, so beautiful! Thank you!" He held up the long sheet when Harry came to the door. "Harry! Look!"

Harry smiled, entering the room, "what is that, omega?"

"Silk from Circuit!"

"Oh, and who brought you that?"

Liam covered his smile, "Ixion and Atlas..."

Harry pressed a kiss to the top of Atlas' head, "how kind of them." He hummed, "I am leaving. I will be back in an hour or so."

Liam kissed Harry's hand, "have you found the painting you were looking for?"

The King frowned, "I have not. It will turn up." He lifted a hand, waving goodbye.

Liam frowned, "I think I will make him a new robe. It will make him happy." He looked at Ixion and Atlas, "are you okay?"

Ixion shook his head, "yes, of course."

"Are you sure? You both look -pale."

"We are fine, omega. It is winter, everyone looks pale."

Liam smiled, "especially Niall." He rubbed the silk against his lips, "if our King had a Queen, I would make the finest garments for them. Out of silk just like this, but -until then, I will make our King a robe."

"Good." The twins stood, "will you say goodbye before you leave with Niall and Zayn?"

"I will." Liam curled his toes, "thank you for never making us feel bad... you know."

"We understand more than you know, Liam." Ixion blew him a kiss, "enjoy your silk."

-

"Where is Louis?" Niall fixed Barrow on his hip, "he could not have gone far."

Barrow sucked at his small fingers, head on Niall's shoulder. He lifted his head, "mommy!"

Niall laughed, "such a wonderful nose." He set Barrow down, "lead the way." He followed the small omega, arms out just in case he fell. Niall stopped Barrow from going down the steps alone, holding his hand on the way.

Niall immediately felt a wave of heat hit him. "It seems as though your mother is making something."

"Mommy!"

"Barrow?" Louis stood from his stool, sighing in relief when he saw Niall. He wiped the sweat off his brow, "what are you doing awake, pumpkin?" He lifted the omega, kissing him, "hm?"

"All done sleeping." Barrow looked around, "hot."

Louis laughed, "hi Niall."

Niall waved a little, "hi." He looked around too, "it is quite hot down here."

"Yes, let us go upstairs." Louis led the way, going straight to the kitchen for water. He drank two glasses quickly, giving Barrow back to Niall. "Why come look for me if you want to go with Niall?"

Barrow hid his face making the blonde laugh.

"Niall."

"Hm?"

Louis was smiling, "do you want children?"

Niall thought for a moment. "I would like children."

"Who would carry them?"

Niall bit his lip, giggling, "I would first, I think." He rubbed Barrow's back, "Liam wants children as well."

"Zayn too?"

"Of course."

"Will you try for them? You all live together alone now. You can do whatever you wish."

"Not yet, maybe when your children are a bit older."

"I think your children will be very cute."

"I think so too." Niall sighed softly, "if we have a child, will you be there to help us?"

"Yes. The same way you were there for me." Louis smiled, "in every single, Niall."

Niall smiled back lovingly, "thank you, Louis. If you will be with us, we have nothing to worry about." He shrugged, "you are the reason we kept so strong." Louis put an arm around Niall. The blonde dropped his head onto Louis' shoulder, "Thank you..."

Ixion|Atlas

-

They were born in a curse, and they had no idea.

The worst day of Ixion's life was falling in love with his brother. The second worst day of his life was falling in love with Alia. After that, his whole life became one big mess.

Him and his brother were identical. It was almost underheard of to give birth to identical twins, but there they were. Their parents were kind, loving. They were raised well. They were always safe.

Ixion fell in love with Atlas when their father died. They became each other's crutches. Atlas fell in love with Ixion when their mother passed after being killed by a Clan outside of Circuit.

They never spoke of it. It was something that had been common once upon a time but was no longer. They met Alia through a mutual friend. Alia had dark brown skin, very short hair and the softest voice in the world. She loved collecting gems and stones -rocks. She cooked well and was extremely independent.

She expected nothing of them, asked for nothing. She was strong and she was not afraid to tell anyone.

She loved them during her heats, even when they could not love her properly.

When Alia became pregnant, they knew they had to leave Circuit. Triads were grounds for death. They refused to let their child grow without their mother or fathers. They left and didn't look back. They left and they were so happy.

Arizella was safe. It had a strong hand ruling it, but it was safe. Ixion, Atlas and Alia; a triad full of love and now the love of a child as well. They didn't care whose child it was, they just wanted to see it. Hold it, love it as they were loved. Help them learn to crawl and walk. Watch their omega grow large with a bundle.

Maybe they would have another set of twins.

Whatever they had; they would be happy.

Arizella's law, was law. Building your own home was customary. In Circuit, goods were exchange for services, whereas Arizella required money. The money came quickly and buying the house came faster.

The day the house collapsed was one of the scariest days of their lives. The walls shook, the floor dipped. They ran out altogether, on their knees in tears. They thanked the Elements again and again for keeping them alive.

Ixion and Atlas took turns going to the Castle to ask for help, when none came, they knew they would have to get a job.

The day Alia died, with their baby in her stomach, Atlas and Ixion lost it. The smell, the sight, the amount of blood.

The day Atlas and Ixion met Harry, was one of the worst days of their life.

Harry was not just kind, he was welcoming. He gave them permission, hugged them when they cried. He let them stay in his home. He offered them food and money. Harry gave them a reason to live.

And, the day Rovan Styles died was the best day of their lives.

The day Martha Styles died Atlas and Ixion felt a sense of relief but also, a horrible pang of grief.

They hushed Harry's cries during the night, made sure they stayed close during the day.

And, the day they sold her work. The day they were found out -it was then they realized they were cursed. The Elements cursed them, and they deserved it.

-

Ixion huffed on his back, staring up at the clouds. He grabbed Harry's hand when he helped him up, "you are strong, alpha."

Harry grinned, "you think so?"

"Yes." Ixion rubbed his shoulder, "I know so."

"Are you both done wrestling?"

Harry smirked at Atlas, "would you like to try?"

Atlas stuck out his tongue, "and get beat and put on my ass like my brother? No thank you."

Harry chuckled, taking a seat beside Atlas. He moved over for Ixion to sit, "I want to ask a question."

"Hm?"

"How would you like to come to the Castle with me?"

Atlas frowned, "is something wrong?" He pointed at Ixion, "we will not be able to save you."

Harry chuckled softly, "no. You both are the closest people I call friends and the people in the Castle are overwhelming at times. I just need a buffer."

Ixion smiled, "wherever you go, I will follow."

Atlas smiled big, clasping a hand on Harry's shoulder, "I too."

Harry sighed, rubbing his face, "thank you."

-

Ixion pressed his face to Atlas' cheek. "Are you tired, alpha?"

"Mmhm." Atlas closed his eyes, "I met Louis."

Ixion smiled, stroking his brother's hair, "and?"

"He is beautiful, but he will not be here long. He infuriates Harry."

"He is funny," Ixion smiled, "I think he will stay." The alpha looked at their door, "enter?"

Julie poked her head into their room, "I am here for your check up."

Atlas stood, "I will shower first."

Ixion stared at Julie, "how are you, Julie?"

"Fine." She set her bag down, "yourself?"

"I am fine."

"Hm."

Ixion licked his lips, tying his shoes, "how is Niall and Liam?"

"Ask them yourself."

Ixion smirked, "of course." He sat up, "how is Rose?"

Julie looked at him, eyes low, "ask her yourself."

The alpha nodded once, "of course."

-

Atlas stroked the long cut on his forearm, stopping when his bedroom door opened. Harry was furious, picking Louis up, "ridiculous."

Ixion closed the door behind him, taking a deep breath, "I think he will be staying."

Atlas smiled, "I do as well." He held up a hand, linking it with his brother's, "time to switch."

"Yes." Ixion kissed his hand, "time to switch."

-

Ixion and Atlas cuddled together in their nest on the floor. Atlas woke up to a whining sound. He poked his head to look on the bed, watching Denali roll around. He shook out his fur, nudging the boy softly, licking his belly. He sat back, putting a paw on Ixion when his brother bumped him.

Atlas looked at Harry when the black wolf lifted his head, watching Atlas in the dark. Atlas dipped his head, whimpering when Harry did the same. He quickly dropped back to their nest, rubbing up against his brother who licked his fur, trying to soothe his whines.

Louis groaned, rolling over to look over the edge of the bed. "Atlas, are you alright?"

Atlas nodded, hiding his face into Ixion's fur.

Louis sat up, sighing, picking up Denali like he weighed nothing. He set the small alpha on top Atlas who quickly slid him between him and his brother.

Louis reached down to pat the alpha's fur. "Love you... night..."

-

"Harry," Ixion took a deep breath when the alpha turned around, Alaska in his arms. He held out his hands, "you can shower." Harry's brows flew up. "I will take her."

"I can take a shower? Do you tell me when I can and cannot?"

"I hate how you smell." Ixion swallowed so hard it hurt. "I hate when you come home smelling like others and you walk around. I hate it and so do the children. Shower." He took Alaska, holding her close. Ixion was sweating, hands shaking -waiting for what Harry would say.

Harry only sighed loudly, kissing Alaska, "I will be back, princess." He cut his eyes at Ixion, "be careful, Ixion."

Ixion nodded, "I am trying."

"Are you?"

"I can try harder."

Harry snorted, "sure."

Ixion breathed when the alpha left, staring at Alaska who was smiling at him. He kissed her hard, "come, little one. Let us get ready for bed."

-

Atlas sat beside Julie, turning to face her. "Julie."

"What could you possibly want?" Julie closed her notebook, "if it is about Rose, do not even try."

"It is not about Rose. It is about our bond with Harry. I am curious how deep it runs?"

"What do you mean?"

Atlas frowned, "every time the children are distressed, Ixion and I feel something come over us." His brows furrowed, "are we bonded to them?"

Julie chewed on her cheek, "by blood, yes. It makes sense, blood it the most powerful bond there is. You have Harry's blood, and Harry's blood is in their children."

"Oh." Atlas bit his nail, mumbling, "that is wonderful." Julie frowned. Atlas smiled slightly, "It feels like I have my own children." Julie's eyes softened. "Ixion feels it too. It feels so nice." He grinned when Sitka came waddling into the room. "Omega."

Sitka jumped, whining briefly before running to Atlas. He climbed the alpha's lap, "want daddy."

"Okay." Atlas stood, smiling at Julie. "I do hope Rose is doing well too." He dipped his head, walking away from the doctor, going up the Castle stairs to Harry's office. He blew a quick kiss to his brother that sat on the floor with Barrow. "Hello Harry, Ixion. Where are Denali and Alaska?"

Harry stamped a paper, "with Wisler and Evy, walking the Castle floors. Louis will come soon." He stamped one more paper before taking Sitka. "Hello, prince."

Atlas sat on the floor, touching one of the puzzle pieces. "Hello Barrow."

Barrow jumped, smiling right after. "Hello!" He pointed at the small puzzle, "I make a puzzle."

"I see."

Harry stood, "play puzzles for a little, Tika." He grabbed his jacket. "I have a meeting; I will be back."

"Okay." Ixion couldn't ignore the small brush of Harry's hand against his shoulder. He grabbed it, pressing his forehead to the King's palm. Ixion then bowed his head, "come back soon."

Harry nodded once, then to Atlas. "Keep them safe."

Atlas smiled wide, "always." He grinned at his brother, "lucky."

Ixion chuckled laying down, closing eyes. He reached out, taking his brother's hand in his hand, "we are lucky."

Atlas nodded, looking at the two omegas making a puzzle together. He looked outside at the frost covering the glass.

The worst day of his life was the day he fell in love in love with Ixion. Then it was when he fell in love with Alia.

So, for a while, Atlas was afraid to fall in love. But then Harry appeared, and then Louis, and now their children.

They always believed they were cursed and, once the Elements curse you, you must beg for their forgiveness.

They begged for a long time -a very long time.

They begged for so long and so hard, they got a family out of it. A family that they would love and protect with their lives.

Finally, a home that wouldn't collapse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 2.9K 10
@AuroSayujya asked me to write a University ABO. ❤ Stupid society! Just because he was an Omega he wouldn't let that stop him to get the education he...
59.8K 2.1K 20
Louis Tomlinson was the omega that most Envied, he had everything, power, fame and money. But he lacked an alpha, someone who'd hold him when times g...
70.2K 2.4K 21
Louis is a very gentle alpha, he wants nothing more then to meet his omega and take care of them. Harry and Marcel are two very sweet omegas who los...
9.1K 300 7
A College/ABO/Fake Relationship AU where longtime friends, Harry and Louis, come up with the perfect plan to fake date, which, of course, ends up bei...