Queen of Arizella

By larrychonce28

Stealing from Royalty is punishable by death. Louis starts over, doing his best to keep his hands at his side... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Arizella
Chapter 2 - Deprived
Chapter 3 - Home
Chapter 4 - Downtown
Chapter 5 - Fur
Chapter 6 - Texture
Chapter 7 - Head
Chapter 8 - God
Chapter 9 - Exception
Chapter 10 - Thumb
Chapter 11 - Nesting
Chapter 12 - licking
Chapter 13 - Stunning
Chapter 14 - Elements
Chapter 15 - Wow
Chapter 16 - Heat I
Chapter 17 - Heat II
From the Author
Chapter 18 - Strawberry Sweet
Chapter 19 - Orange Juice
Chapter 20 - Agreed
Chapter 21 - Itty-Bitty
From the Author II
Chapter 22 - Soup Spoon
Chapter 23 - A baby
Chapter 24 - Yellow Polish
Chapter 25 - Lemonade
Chapter 26 - Love You
Chapter 27 - Missed
Chapter 28 - Warm
Chapter 29 - Rut
Chapter 30 - Rabid
Chapter 31 - Circuit
Chapter 32 - Honey
Chapter 33 - Honesty
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Growing
Chapter 36 - Perfect
Chapter 37 - Finally
Chapter 38 - In Love
Chapter 39 - Changes
Chapter 41 - Extra

Chapter 40 - Queen of Arizella

327 15 5
By larrychonce28

Louis entered the dining room running, "Niall! Liam!"

The two looked up from Liam's journal, "Louis?"

The queen covered his mouth, "I did something bad."

The blonde omega smiled softly, much calmer these days. "What could you have done, omega?"

Louis pressed his lips together, hands behind his back. "I -I," He swallowed. "I contacted Humans."

Liam blinked once, then twice before shooting up from his chair. "What!"

Louis whined, covering his mouth again. "I have been in contact with them for days!"

"Ho -how?" Niall slid out of his chair, going behind Louis to look outside the door. He closed it slowly, "how? Does Harry know?"

"No." Louis bit his lip, "only you both know. Since my law passed that no one is allowed to read another's mail -he has not read it."

"And he does not see it is from outside Arizella?"

"I always get to it before he does." Louis quickly sat in the chair Niall had been in, looking up at Liam. "Tell me I will not be in trouble."

Liam hissed softly, "you are our Queen, Louis, you cannot get in much trouble with anyone but your alpha. But I do not think Harry will take kindly to you going behind his back."

Niall stepped closer, "why are you going behind his back?"

"I want to retrieve his mother's artwork, so that I can put it up at the Castle." Louis hugged himself, "I want them back safe and sound." He shrugged, "I was going to ask Ixion and Atlas but-"

"Do not dare," Niall cut his eyes. "It is best to keep them out of it."

"I know..." Louis huffed when he heard a whine, "Alaska has been so fussy." He stood quickly, "I will be back, I have more to tell. Do not speak about it!" Louis threw the door open, startling at Zayn.

"Do not speak about?"

Louis smiled apprehensively, "Zayn, what Element do you think made you? You are so beautiful."

Zayn grinned, leaning down to whisper in Louis' ear; "I hear everything, omega." He stood up straight, dipping his head, "my Queen. Alaska has woken up."

Louis bit his lip, nodding, "I hear." He took a deep breath, shuddering when Zayn's hand brushed his.

"Fire, I would think, my Queen."

Louis smiled fondly, walking down the hall to Harry's and his old room. "Hey," He frowned, hands on his hips when he saw Alaska in front of Thumb's cage. "Thumb is sleeping, and you should be too, princess."

Alaska frowned, rubbing her eye, "no mommy."

"Yes Alaska." He picked her up, kissing her cheek. "You are not tired?"

"No..."

"Okay," Louis sighed, checking on his other children before exiting the room. He went downstairs to the kitchen, touching Ixion's back. "Good afternoon." He hugged the alpha, "and Atlas?"

"In the bathroom. He will be right back." Ixion grinned at Alaska when she reached for him. "Did she wake now?"

"No," Louis snorted. "She will not sleep!" He propped a hip on the counter, shaking his head at his daughter who whined. "Why have you been so upset today, sweetheart?"

Alaska answered by sticking her fingers in her mouth and nuzzling Ixion's neck.

"Good afternoon, omega."

Louis held out a hand for Atlas to grab, smiling, "hello Atlas. Good afternoon. I am happy you both came."

"We promised we would."

"Yes, but you are free to do as you want."

"And," Ixion interjected, "we wish to be here." He rocked Alaska slowly, kissing her temple. "She is tired."

"I know but she does not want to go down."

Alaska whined louder, angry that they were speaking about her. Atlas closed in, pressing a kiss to her back. "Sh," he cooed. "Poor thing."

Louis smiled, looking away. He loved seeing the twins break their shells. He'd seen their good, bad, and ugly. This was none of those, it was something so much more than good. Louis tried not to smile too hard at it.

"Have you," Louis started, "ever considered having children?" He quickly held up a hand, not happy with their expressions. "I want nothing more than for my children to be raised with you two. You sleep with Harry and I ever night. We do everything together, and I love it. My children adore you, know you. I am just curious."

"Well," Atlas sighed. "We cannot have children naturally."

"Would you ever consider taking an omega?"

Ixion looked at his brother then back at Louis. "No. Alia was our omega. She is dead now and we will continue together. This is our family, so long as you allow it."

Louis folded his arms, staring at his daughter now sleeping against her uncle's shoulder. "You are this family, both of you." He hugged Atlas, "you are connected to Harry which means you are connected to me, and our children -by blood."

Atlas pressed a kiss to Louis' forehead. "Thank you, omega."

Louis smiled, leaning on Atlas. "And this," He motioned to his daughter, "she fell right asleep. Spoiled."

Ixion smiled, eyes crinkling, "magic touch."

Louis rolled his eyes, "please."

-

Louis quickly shoved his letter under his pillow, cringing at the sound of it wrinkling. "Alpha. You are home early."

Harry smiled, "I am." He shrugged off his jacket, eyes cutting low. "Is that bad?"

"No, never." The omega bit his top lip, "Did you see the children?"

"Not yet," Harry came closer, kneeling on the bed, "Where is my welcome home kiss?"

Louis grinned, coming forward to kiss his husband. He hugged him, scenting Harry, "itty-bitty. I missed you."

"Mm," Harry growled, "I missed you too." He laid Louis down, laying on top of him. Louis sighed when Harry kissed his neck, kissed his necklace.

"The children our going to be upset that you have not showered and are bringing such 'yucky' smells into our bed."

Harry sighed, "Atlas and Ixion may become even angrier."

Louis laughed, "That is true."

Harry stood up, "I cannot even love you out of fear for my life."

Louis smiled, blowing a kiss at him, "I do not like it either so that is seven of us that you should worry about."

Harry threw his arms up, going into the bathroom. "Elements save me."

"Ay!" Louis growled deep, "go see the children first."

Harry frowned, "I will shower, they will ask me to."

Louis folded his arms, "now, alpha."

Harry rubbed his neck, "Elements..." As soon as he left the room, Louis snatched the letter from under the pillow, trying to flatten it with his hands.

It started because Louis wanted to hang a new painting up. Normally he would have it reframed and then hang it, but Louis decided he wanted to hang Martha's sketches. He found himself immersed with her work, considering recreating some of them but of his own children.

He found a journal full of small sketches, full of the kindest words about her son. Louis stayed reading and staring for at least two hours. He wanted people to see this as well. He wanted them to see the imperfection of not just a Queen but an artist.

Louis never cared for unfinished work, he never cared for scrapped papers until he had seen Harry's mother's work. Louis made a collage of different pieces, some of torn papers, some full drawings that were crossed out and hung two. One collage in their home and one in the Castle.

When people came, he showed them. Told them as much as he could about her from what he read.

Seeing Harry's eyes every time he passed by the collage was worth it as well.

After that it became an addiction. He had to know everything. Harry told him not just art pieces were missing, but journals and wood pieces. He found himself angry with Ixion and Atlas briefly, but instead Louis chose to take matters into his own hands.

Yes, they agreed to stop but he couldn't, not now. Louis needed to breathe life in Martha Styles, and he would.

Contacting Human's was easier than he thought. He was allowed wherever he wanted, including at the Council. Louis, with four children, went on an intense two-day hunt for anything on Humans. Louis sent out a letter to the first address he found and, surprisingly, a few weeks later, he had a response.

It had been going on for too long, so long that he felt like everyone knew. This stranger was helping him, telling him he already found five pieces. Louis sent him gold and the Human saved the art.

Louis only had one problem. He couldn't go get the pieces without people noticing he was gone. And he promised his alpha he would never run away again. He didn't want to ask the twins, didn't even want to bring it up. Liam and Niall were impossible, Zayn and Julie would tell him it was an awful idea until Louis changed his mind.

He folded the letter, sticking it inside one of his journals. Louis fell to his knees when his children flooded the room. "My babies!"

"Mommy," they squealed.

Louis laughed, trying to hear all of them speak at once about playing outside with their uncles. "Wow," Louis cooed. "Did you say thank you?"

"Yes!" Barrow raised his hand, something Julie taught them. To raise their hand when they wanted to speak. "Mommy!"

"Yes Barrow." Louis hushed the noise, "let your brother speak."

"Mommy! I play-ed in dirt!"

Louis pressed his lips together, nodding, "did you?"

"Mmhm!"

"Me too! Me too!"

Louis looked up at his alpha and the twins when the entered. "How did it go?"

Ixion grinned, "very well. They played a lot."

"In dirt!" Barrow screamed again.

Harry lifted Denali when the alpha ran to him. "Beautiful alpha." Harry scented him, "did you behave today?"

"Yes." Denali looked at his theíos. "I did."

Atlas nodded, "he did not bite anyone today." He rubbed some dirt off the small alpha's cheek. "He was very good."

"See, daddy," Denali scented Harry back. "Good boy."

"I know, little prince." He touched Sitka's head when the omega rubbed against his leg. "Is everyone coming to bathe with me?"

"Me!" Alaska screamed first. She ran to the bathroom, "I want to!"

Louis stood, cupping his hands together when they all followed after Harry.

There was nothing more endearing than seeing his alpha with their children. Children that were their spitting images.

His kids were hilarious, hilarious and sweet. They were growing faster than Louis could keep track of, so he stopped. He just drew them when he could, monitored their changes that way. It was easier to let Julie keep track of everything else health related. Louis just wanted to see his kids happy and they had to be the happiest children in the world.

They were finally all potty trained, Barrow coming in last place. Next was to keep them from biting and it was going -okay. Denali was the problem biter, finding himself sitting in a corner multiple times a day.

Today had been okay though.

Louis turned to Atlas and Ixion, purring, "thank you for taking them out today while I studied."

"We love being with them so much, omega."

Louis stepped closer; hands now clasped behind his back. "We will travel to Wereborn with the children next week."

Ixion nodded stiffly, "yes."

The Queen pressed his lips together, "I know you want to go but I have to put my foot down."

"Yes omega."

Louis frowned, "you know but you are still upset."

"Terribly." Louis sighed, rubbing his temple. "We do not mean to stress you out, Louis."

"You are not," Louis sat on the bench at the end of the bed, looking at the bathroom door when he heard screaming. He waited a moment for Harry's stern voice to cut through, and the screaming to stop, before continuing. "I want you to have a life outside of ours. I want you to travel and go out together."

"And if we do not want to?" Atlas looked away, jaw tight, "if we prefer this."

"You prefer this out of guilt and routine. Harry forgives you; I forgive you." Louis' eyes cut softly, "we love you and we want you to be happy here and without us."

Ixion grabbed his brother's hand, nodding. "We understand, Louis. There is still guilt, but it is not what holds us here. The bond we have with Harry is as strong as the nonexistent bond with you. Harry's blood is in those children, so they are a distant bond."

Ixion cleared his throat. "I believe it feels good to have another party in our pairing. It feels like home because we were three and then we were two. Then we were more and then less and now we are more. Nothing has felt more secure than when we are more than two. Now we are more than two, more than three, more than five."

Louis stared at them, glancing down at their hands. He licked his lips, sitting up straight, "have you ever been to Wereborn?"

The twins took a breath at the same time. "Only once, to kill it's prior King."

Louis smiled softly, "although I do not want to go back home, I think I would like you to see where I am from." He scented the room when Ixion and Atlas dipped their heads. "Shower, then come to bed."

-

Louis watched Sitka color his paper with heart eyes. He leaned closer, laughing when the small omega hid his drawing. "Not yet, mommy!"

Louis smiled, sitting back, "I am sorry." He looked at Denali, tongue sticking out of his mouth, focused on keeping inside the lines of his drawing. Louis scooted closer to the alpha, "Nali."

"Hm?"

Louis chewed his lip, finding that his son looked so much like his father. "What have you drawn?"

"I drawn," Denali quickly picked up a red wax stick. "Daddy's crown." Louis hummed at the red jewel in the middle of the crown.

"It looks so wonderful, Denali."

Denali looked up from his work, smiling big to show his teeth. "Thank you, mommy." He closed his eyes when Louis pressed a kiss to his forehead. "I love you."

Oh," Louis cooed. "I love you too." He looked over the table at Barrow and Alaska, drawing the same thing. He sat up on his knees, "Alaska, Barrow, what are you drawing?"

"I drawing my family," Alaska grinned, pointing her wax stick at Barrow, "so is Row!"

Louis smiled bright, "wow. I see. Do you have everyone?"

"Yes mommy, everyone," Barrow spoke seriously.

Sitka whined and Louis quickly looked at him, shocked when he fisted his paper and threw it. "Sitka," Louis frowned deeply, crawling to get it back. "No. We do not do that."

Sitka covered his face, "do not like it!" He stood up, falling back, before standing up again. Louis grabbed him before he could run. "Mm!"

"No, my love," Louis spoke gently, "no." Sitka cried, kicking his feet violently. Louis stood up, walking into a small green room while his siblings stared. "My sweet, sweet alpha. I cannot allow this."

Sitka whined loudly into Louis' neck, squirming. It was only a few seconds later that Ixion came outside. Louis lifted a hand, "I have him." The alpha nodded once, going back inside. "Let us relax."

He walked back and forth, looking at the snowy floor outside their green room. There was a patch of wildflowers that Barrow and Denali refused to let them cut. So, when the grass was cut, that patch was always missed. He walked them to the clothing line that held a few paintings from the night prior.

"Sitka, look."

The small omega lifted his red face, staring at his painting of a piece of cheese. "Mine."

"Yes beautiful." Louis wiped his small face with the end of his long sleeve. "What a beautiful painting, pumpkin."

Sitka nodded, letting Louis lick his cheek. "I did it with daddy..."

"Yes, you did, and it came out so beautiful." Louis smiled, "sometimes, pumpkin, that happens. Some days our art comes out so beautiful and some days it does not. But, just because one days it does not come out well, does not mean we should give up." Louis walked over to another painting, his own. "This is mommy's painting. I did not like it, but I did not destroy it."

Sitka sniffled, hugging Louis close, "I am sorry, mommy."

"That is okay, lovely, but we have to remember that we cannot get so angry over something so small."

Sitka wiggled to be put down and Louis put him down. Sitka grabbed onto his pants and pointed at the door. "Inside."

"Okay." Louis smiled, opening the sliding door. "Go on."

"Sitka," Barrow groaned, holding up Sitka's drawing. "I love it!"

Sitka whined softly, running to his brother, taking the paper gently. He bit his lip, looking at his other siblings who kept coloring. He looked at Ixion, blushing, "theío..."

"Yes Sitka."

He held up his drawing, "like it?"

"I love it."

Sitka turned to Louis, holding up his drawing, "love it, mommy?"

Louis came closer, kneeling, "I love it."

Sitka preened, whining high and happy, catching his other sibling's attention. He hugged his drawing, going around to kiss Barrow, Ixion and then Louis. He sat back in his little chair, staring at Denali who stared back.

Denali looked down at Sitka's art, tilting his head. "You are good at drawing, Tika."

Sitka's whine was higher this time and Alaska grinned, then grinned at Louis.

The two alphas often played together. They always seemed more 'mature', but they could both easily fall into a fit of tears. Barrow and Sitka seemed to know that they were different from their siblings, and so they often tried to impressive them. Impressing wasn't easy when you had two children who would rather watch grass grow. But Louis noticed that, little by little, Alaska and Barrow learned that praising their smaller siblings made them happy.

It was a beautiful sight. A beautiful show of biology and of like taking its course.

Soon the roles would flip, where the omegas would forgo the want of praise. Where Alaska and Denali would be looking for praise, asking for it.

Louis bit his lip at Alaska, winking. She giggled, looking at Sitka. "I love it to, Tika."

Sitka whined, hugging his paper tight, "thank you."

Denali and Alaska smiled at their brother for a few more seconds before they started drawing again.

-

"Hey!" Louis snatched the letter from Harry's hand. "How dare you," he glared.

"How dare I?"

"Yes," Louis hissed. "How dare you."

"How dare you go behind my back and think I would not find out."

"I did not know Zayn was so loyal," Louis spat.

"As are Ixion and Atlas." Harry cut his eyes, "bad omega."

Louis whined, "Hm!"

"You did something bad. Why are contacting them? I am done looking for my mother's art."

"I am not." Louis lifted his nose, "I want it back."

"You want hers but not your own?"

"I want everything." Louis folded his arms, "I think we should go together."

"No."

"Why not? We can take the children!"

"Humans -are kind, sometimes." Harry sighed, sitting, pulling Louis into his lap. "Strawberry, they are not like us. We stick out and I have learned, with Ixion and Atlas, how to not stick out. They do not act like us, they do not rule like us."

"Why does that matter?" Louis squinted, "All of Gilden is different."

"Yes, but they are very, very different."

"I know they cannot transform. I know of Human artists."

"Louis, my love, it is best that you leave it alone."

"I will go with Eon."

Harry growled, "you will not."

"Then I will go with you. We will go together."

"Do you love me?"

Louis' eyes softened, "itty-bitty, I will love you until my last breath."

"Then leave it be."

Louis swallowed thickly, unhappy, "how do they rule?"

"However they want."

Louis stood up, playing with his wedding ring, "I want the artwork the Human I am speaking with found. I want them."

Harry blinked at him, pressing his lips together. "Okay. This peace, even with Ixion and Atlas, I have not felt in so long."

Louis cupped Harry's face, "I love you more than anything. I want her art because I love her and because I love her son. Because I want my kids to love her and see her. I want them to know it is okay to be from two places. I want them to know they are from Wereborn and Arizella without having a brand." He ran a hand through his alpha's hair, "I am sick of borders. I want one thing. One home where all Wolves live together. I want so much that I know I will not get but what I can get, I will take."

Harry smiled tenderly, "such a Queen." He brushed his nose against Louis'. "You will be the last Queen of Arizella. I swear it."

Louis nodded slowly, "and you will be the last King."

Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' stomach, pressing his ear there. "Do you trust me to keep you safe?"

"Yes."

-

Harry counted four heads, nodding, "good, we are all here."

"No!" Denali growled, "Thumb!"

Harry rolled his eyes, "it is too cold for Thumb to be outside."

"No!" Barrow lifted his hand, "Liam made Thumb a little, tiny, tiny, sweater, daddy. Little!"

Harry pressed his lips together, "and who will hold him?"

Denali shot up, "me!" He ran up to his father, "me! Mommy let me!"

"Fine," Harry kissed Denali's nose, touching the little clip in his hair, "bring him -with his tiny, tiny sweater."

Barrow giggled loudly, running up to his father to hug him. Harry smiled warmly, rubbing his back, "Alaska, you are missing shoes."

"Shoes." Alaska looked down at her feet, gasping. "Shoes!" She laughed, slapping her forehead, running to get her shoes, "'got my shoes!"

Harry laughed, picking up Barrow, scenting him. "Are you sleepy, omega?"

Barrow sighed, "no, daddy. Mommy says I am sleepy when I am happy."

Harry nodded, moving Barrow long hair from his face. Barrow did usually fall into a trance when he felt safe or happy. He would fall asleep despite having just woken up. Harry loved him so much, was so protective of him. He was the softest of the four. The most nervous and cautious of new people. He was always looking for a safe place.

Usually under Louis' gown's or between Harry's calves.

"Daddy!" Sitka raised his small arm, decorated with a sticker on the top of his hand. "Daddy!"

Harry squatted, grabbing Sitka's small hands, kissing them, "yes, little one."

Sitka smiled softly, happy that he had his father's attention. "Will, will we eat bread?"

Harry gave him a look, humming, "we should not."

"But," Sitka stumbled over his words, nervous, "but -but, daddy, but -will we?"

Harry smiled, kissing the small omega's nose. He leaned in, "you may have the world if that is what you wish for, omega. I will give it to you."

Sitka whined, rubbing his face against his father's, "thank you, daddy."

"Amazing manners, Tika." Harry kissed him once more before standing, "Alaska? Are your shoes on?"

"Yes." She kicked her foot up, showing her small boots. "I have two."

"You do." Harry sighed at Denali who waited patiently by the hallway. "Go tell Ixion to grab Thumb, Nali."

"I do it!" Denali took off, running through the halls.

"Alpha," Louis stepped into the living area a few seconds later, tilting his head. "We are bringing Thumb?"

Harry looked his omega up and down, "Yes. Denali begged me."

Louis raised a brow, "will we continue to spoil them?"

"I believe they deserve it."

"Do you now?" Louis smiled at Barrow when he hugged his leg. "Hello, pumpkin." He looked back at his alpha, "how will we watch the children and Thumb, alpha? I do not want him getting lost."

"Bring your sling. He hates it but oh well."

Louis rolled his eyes, hoping the children didn't see him do it. They had been copying a lot more now and rolling their eyes wasn't something he wanted them to learn. "Fine."

"Mommy!" Alaska shook her small backpack, "put this on for me, pretty please!"

Louis helped her get her bag on, taking the loose ponytail out of her hair. He retied it, "who put this in your hair, Alaska?"

Alaska pointed at her father, "daddy."

Harry held up his hands, "I did my very best."

Louis stood, kissing his husband, "yes you did, itty-bitty. I love you."

"Mm," Harry whined softly, and all the children stared at him. "I love you too."

"Daddy," Barrow pulled on his leg, "make that noise -where?"

"Hm?"

"How did," Barrow whined, "like that? You did it!"

Harry laughed, "daddy whines just like you all."

Alaska gasped, laughing excitedly, "I like it!" Her eyes shot to the hallway when she heard running.

"I have Thumb!"

"Ah," Louis quickly took his rabbit, "do not ever run with him, Nali." Denali whined, curling in on himself. "I have told you that. He is small and you are shaking him. No."

"Mm! I sorry! I want him, please, mommy."

"You can have him later."

"No!"

"Alpha," Harry advised, "mommy will hold him."

Denali covered his red face, trying not to cry. He shoved his face into Atlas' thigh as soon as the twins entered the space.

"Was he running?"

Louis stroked Thumb gently, "yes."

Ixion picked up the angry alpha, "come, Denali. We are leaving." He kissed his forehead, "where is your bag?"

"I have it," Sitka spoke proudly, holding Denali's small bag up.

"Babies, before we leave, mommy has to say something." Louis kissed his rabbit, waiting for them to all look at him. "We are going to a new place. Do we run off?"

"No!"

"Do we go with someone we do not know?"

"No!"

"Are we respectful to everyone? Do we act like good little princes and princess?"

"Yes!"

Louis nodded sternly at them, "I do not want to repeat myself later. Okay?"

Alaska groaned, "yes mommy! Please! We can leave now! Please!"

Louis chuckled softly, "yes, we can. But, first, your shoes are on wrong."

-

Wereborn had changed so much and Louis knew it was all Harry's doing.

The streets were flooded, and it had nothing to do with an execution. It was because of them, because they had arrived.

Driving up the Castle made Louis nauseous and it seemed like everyone in the car, including it kids could tell, because they were staring at him.

He climbed out of the car, breathing easier with the familiar uniform of Arizella's military covering the crowd. Louis was grateful when Harry wrapped an arm around him, whispering soft words in ear.

Loui walked up the steps, swallowing back bile that threatened to come up. He kept an eye on each of his children that, gratefully, stayed close to him. When Louis turned around to face the people of Wereborn, his stomach dropped.

He swayed, only staying upright because of his alpha.

"We can leave," Harry whispered. "I will take you away from this right now."

Louis couldn't stop looking, looking at faces that he knew, faces he didn't. He stared and stared, and they did the same. If he would have seen his family, he would have fainted.

"Tell me, omega. It is your call."

"Mommy."

Louis blinked, looking down at Sitka. The omega pouted, "I am hungry."

Louis found himself laughing -possibly, nerves. He picked him up, kissing him, smiling. He turned back to the crowd, the same amount of people that would be there if Louis was being hung.

He was almost killed at one point. Right there.

"I -want to talk."

Harry nodded once grabbing a microphone, holding it out for Louis to grab.

Louis brought it to his mouth, moving it so Sitka didn't grab it. "Hi -hello." He swallowed at the echo. "My name is Louis -Louis Styles and -and I am the Queen of Arizella." He took a deep breath. "Some of you know me -know of me. I was branded a thief. Many of you know my family here, whom also call me a thief." He nodded, "but, uh, I -my, name is Louis. I am not just a Queen but a mother of four. I have an alpha; he is the King of Arizella." Louis motioned to Harry. "We have two other alphas who watch over us. Ixion and Atlas, they killed the King of Wereborn." Louis closed his eyes at the shock. "I love Wereborn because it is full of life and art, but we are very blind in our ways. We know nothing, trust me."

Louis put Sitka down.

"I have learned so much and," he shook his head. "You all will learn too. Arizella is not great because it was always great. It was transformed by my alpha. Taken and broken into ruble before being rebuilt. The same will happen to Wereborn. Harry, my alpha, did not need to kill anyone to accomplish what he has done for Arizella. Please do not fear for your lives. I know," He chuckled sadly, "many of you have not had a hot meal on the table in a long time, before my alpha sent in troops. There is no fighting this. Wereborn is no longer. From this day forward, Wereborn will be now named after my only girl, Alaska."

Alaska quickly looked up, "yes, mommy?"

Louis smiled at her, "nothing baby." He looked back to the crowd, trying not to shake the microphone so much. "I will rename parts of what used to be Wereborn, after my other children. We will change any blood shed here. I did wrong, you all have done wrong -we have done wrong. Today, that is forgiven." Louis moved the microphone to his less sweaty hand. "Alaska will not have a Queen or a King. It will be ran by Council, put in place by Arizella. You will not have to bow to anyone." He looked at Harry. "Alaska will be free land and, I hope in the future, Arizella will follow. Gilden, as a whole, should follow. You will still see me -you will see us. This is my home. But I am not your Queen, Harry is not your King." He took a deep breath, "My name is Louis, and I am the Queen of Arizella."

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 9.1K 7
Harry is 98% sure Louis hates him. So he feels like his bewilderment is justified when the omega offers to help him through his rut. Alpha Harry, Ome...
39.5K 2.3K 9
When Louis is represented as an Alpha no one is surprised, but when Harry is also transformed into an Alpha he's not the only one who is confused. He...
237K 9.1K 19
{Completed; 10.10.2019} Louis is a male omega. Omegas are the lowest ranked werewolves and there to pleas alphas and for breeding. But Louis can't ge...
62.4K 2.2K 20
An A/B/O story Louis is a 21-year-old omega who pretends to be an alpha on the football team for Manchester United. Harry is a 19-year-old alpha who...