Queen of Arizella

By larrychonce28

Stealing from Royalty is punishable by death. Louis starts over, doing his best to keep his hands at his side... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Arizella
Chapter 2 - Deprived
Chapter 3 - Home
Chapter 4 - Downtown
Chapter 5 - Fur
Chapter 6 - Texture
Chapter 7 - Head
Chapter 8 - God
Chapter 9 - Exception
Chapter 10 - Thumb
Chapter 11 - Nesting
Chapter 12 - licking
Chapter 13 - Stunning
Chapter 14 - Elements
Chapter 15 - Wow
Chapter 16 - Heat I
Chapter 17 - Heat II
From the Author
Chapter 18 - Strawberry Sweet
Chapter 19 - Orange Juice
Chapter 20 - Agreed
Chapter 21 - Itty-Bitty
From the Author II
Chapter 22 - Soup Spoon
Chapter 23 - A baby
Chapter 24 - Yellow Polish
Chapter 25 - Lemonade
Chapter 26 - Love You
Chapter 27 - Missed
Chapter 28 - Warm
Chapter 29 - Rut
Chapter 30 - Rabid
Chapter 31 - Circuit
Chapter 32 - Honey
Chapter 33 - Honesty
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Growing
Chapter 36 - Perfect
Chapter 38 - In Love
Chapter 39 - Changes
Chapter 40 - Queen of Arizella
Chapter 41 - Extra

Chapter 37 - Finally

450 14 16
By larrychonce28

It was their last day in Circuit.

Louis ate the last of his popcorn, looking around, "I smell something."

Harry looked around, "I am sure you do. You often smell things that I cannot."

"Mm, smells like something I have smelled before." Harry nodded, following Louis and his sniffing nose, "Like something sweet."

"Julie will kill me when she finds out what you have eaten. We have only been here two days, omega."

"She will not know, will she?" Louis looked back at him, raising his brow in challenge.

Harry raised his hands, "not from me."

"Then." Louis sniffed around some more, stopping to wave at Eon. "Eon! Hello!" He smiled, wobbling to the alpha who bowed to him. Louis bowed back but Eon stopped him.

"You do not have to, omega."

"But I already have." Louis fixed his gown, "so it is too late."

Eon chuckled, glancing at Harry, "he is something."

"And my everything." Harry put a hand on Louis' lower back, "we leave today. I would like to thank you for allowing us here. Specifically Louis. He really wanted to come."

"Of course." Eon looked around, "everyone has treated you well, I hope?"

"Very well." Louis smiled brightly, glowing, "I paid for nothing. I can live here forever as long as I am pregnant."

Eon laughed, "we do enjoy spoiling our omegas."

"I love it." Louis leaned forward, "you would not happen to sell fried bread here, would you?"

"Fried bread?"

"It is bread that is fried and covered in powdered sugar."

Harry sighed, "things he should not be eating."

Eon touched his chin, "we do not have that but something similar. Come."

Louis grabbed his husband's hand, dragging him along. "What is the other Pack's name?"

"Triet."

"Are they bigger?"

"We are bigger."

"Why are you not one Pack?"

"We came in as different Packs and we created barriers as any Pack would."

"What do you believe in that they do not?"

"We are very similar in beliefs."

Louis made a face, "then?"

Eon smirked down at him, "you have many questions."

"And you do not have many answers."

Eon laughed when Harry nudged Louis. "You are very funny, omega. I am glad you came to Circuit."

Louis nudged Harry back, hissing, "why are you shoving me?"

"You are being rude."

"I am asking questions."

"Rudely."

"Do not call me rude again, Harry Styles." Louis glared, squeezing Harry's fingers, "a Queen is not rude."

"Omega," Eon motioned to the stand. "I think this is what you may be smelling."

Louis made a low noise, watching the workers. He bit his lip hard when the omega shook powdered sugar over the triangle pastry, "what is this?" He licked his lips, taking a deep breath, "I want it." Louis whined when the omega scooped strawberries onto another one. "I want it, please."

Eon patted the back of his head tenderly, "I will take two, please. Both strawberry."

Louis swallowed, looking at Eon, "may we have?"

"They are for you both."

"Oh," Louis nodded, "one more, please."

Harry covered Louis' mouth, pressing a loud kiss to the side of his neck, "goodness." He sighed, "rude little thing."

-

"It was pancake but thin." Louis breathed, touching Ixion's arm, "powdered sugar and strawberries but you can put any fruit you want. Incredible." Ixion smiled at him. "Also, corn, but you heat it and it just -pops!" He blinked quickly, "and do you know what they call it? Pop-corn." Louis smacked his forehead, "what is wrong with us? We are focusing on the wrong things."

"Louis," Harry sighed loudly, "they are called crepes. We make them at the castle. You have had them before."

Louis looked to his alpha, "I was speaking to Ixion and Atlas."

Harry folded his arms, "I am in the car too." He looked Louis up and down, "you are currently in my lap."

"We wanted to tell you both," Atlas spoke, "Niall and Liam are currently in heat."

Louis threw his head back dramatically, "that is so important, and you are telling us now!"

"You were speaking of the 'thin pancake' and the 'popcorn'." Ixion frowned, "we did not want to interrupt."

"Ugh!" Louis covered his face, "are they okay?"

"I would advise not going near the house."

Louis rolled his eyes, staring out the window, "I want to show them the things I found. I have flowers for them." He pouted, "I want to make a nice nest for them. Cook something for them even though I am bad at it." Harry rubbed his stomach as Louis' voice drifted.

"Louis," Ixion spoke to distract the whimpering omega. "Have you thought of any names?"

"All of them." Harry made a face. Louis stuck his hand out the window, wiggling his fingers. "I know what I want to name all my children."

"How do you know? You just told me that you did not."

"We said Alaska, itty-bitty."

"Yes, and the others?"

"Sh," Louis touched Harry's lips, "once they are born, I will tell you."

Atlas smiled awkwardly, "well, for now, I do like the name Alaska."

"Me too, Harry thought of it."

-

Louis wiggled his toes, avoiding eye contact with Julie.

"Look at me."

"No."

Julie sighed, "what in the world have you been eating?"

Louis shrugged, "fruits."

"How many fruits?"

"I ate corn." Louis finally looked up, "corn with butter."

Julie squinted at him, "corn and butter? That is why your sugar is so high?"

Louis squinted back, mouth parting, "yes?"

"Louis." Louis turned his head and Julie poked his side, making him giggle. "Look at me, omega." Julie shook her head, fixing her papers, "No more sweets. Louis, look at me right now."

"I like them, please!" Louis growled, "I was a poor child. I was never able to eat whatever I wanted. I had to steal what I wanted, and I fell in love with sugar." He looked down at his large stomach, rubbing it, "my babies love sugar too."

"No, they do not, omega." Julie rolled in front of Louis, fixing the fur around his shoulders, "they will get very sick and so will you. They do not like sugar, you like sugar. I want to take care of you, but I want you to help me. I want to see an effort."

Louis pouted, touching his extended bellybutton, "yes Julie."

"Niall and Liam are in heat so I will be making your meals for now. No sugar. You are way too far into your pregnancy."

"Yes Julie."

Julie rubbed his thigh, "do you like needles?"

Louis' eyes grew, "no."

"Well, if you keep eating bad, I will have to pinch you with one four times a day. Do you want that?"

Louis shook his head quickly, "no."

"Okay." She smiled, "promise me you will try."

"I promise."

"Good boy." Julie stood, going to pick up Louis' gown from the floor. "We are all done for today."

"Julie," Louis pressed his fur to his lips. "How is Rose?"

"Rose is fine."

"You smell like her."

Julie sighed, helping Louis off the table, "we -had breakfast today."

Louis smiled, eyes crinkling, "Rose likes you a lot."

"Does she?" Julie tied Louis' robe around his wide stomach, touching the soft material, "Liam works so quickly on your clothing. Stunning."

"He is amazing." Louis lifted his arm, showing Julie a stitch on his underarm, "he always does one double stitch. I always thought it was a mistake, but I believe he does it on purpose."

"You are very observant."

"Art is observant." Louis put on his new bedroom slippers, "why do you not like speaking about Rose? You always change the topic even though you like her. I love Harry. I can speak about him for hours."

"I like my business to be my own."

"I want Rose to be my business because you are my family." Louis tilted his head, "I will invite her for dinner soon. Before I give birth."

"Louis-"

Louis wobbled to the door, "I will write a letter to the castle."

"Louis."

"Harry bought me a new pen."

"Louis."

"I can write to Evy too."

-

Harry folded his arms, grinning wildly at his pleased omega. "How is it?"

"Delicious." Louis was in a small pool, made from marble -a gift from the castle. The artist used a cup to pour water over his head, "I love my new pool."

The pool was full of flower petals that Ixion had knocked down when he went up in a tree. Louis had been so surprised and laughed so happily, Harry almost thanked the alpha.

The King grinned, "I can see that, picky thing."

Louis blushed, shivering, "the weather is colder here than in Wereborn."

"It is not, we are neighbors. The weather has been colder sooner though." Harry kneeled beside the pool, sticking his hand in the cool water, "next month they believe it will snow."

"So early?"

"Yes." The King smiled, "you look so beautiful."

"I am happy." Louis scooped up more water with one of their tea cups, "I love being pregnant. I love being pampered and waking up every morning with back pain. I love my stretch marks and that my feet swell. I love anything, anything, that reminds me I have my children in here." He patted his stomach, "I am so excited for when they arrive. Now that I can read, I will read them many books."

Harry stroked Louis' thigh, "you will be a wonderful mother."

"Do you think? I think we will be terrible parents. We may over spoil our children."

Harry blinked, "well then."

"We should talk about raising. My parents were quite strict, but they also did not care much for my well being. I would not like to raise them like that."

"My father was very strict, my mother followed -blindly but kindly." The alpha cleared his throat, "I think a mix of strict and loving is not wrong."

"How will we discipline?"

"I was hit with anything my father could grab."

"My parents never hit me." Louis pouted, "I do not think I want to hit our children."

"I agree."

"What if they are sick?"

"Julie is always near."

"That is true." Louis hummed, laying back, "my feet hurt."

"Would you like a massage?"

"Yes, but I would like to stay in my new pool." Louis moved the flowers around the water, "Thumb will be sure to enjoy these."

Harry smiled, "I am sure, omega."

-

"Ixion, Atlas." Louis wobbled to the kitchen, "where are you -oh." He beamed, "here you are."

Ixion stood, "is everything alright?"

"Yes, of course." Louis motioned him to sit back down. He went to the fridge, looking for one of the meals Julie made him. "Do you both have plans today?"

"No, omega. None that do not involve you."

"I wish you both would go out."

"We do, when you do not want anyone home."

"Where do you go?"

"Into town, to the old house."

"Old house? It is not old." Louis slid around the kitchen in his soft yellow slippers, looking for a pan. "I need to learn how to cook." He groaned, holding his back, when he stood up straight, "that is our home. Harry built it with his own hands. He has also built me a pottery room where your room used to be." Louis grinned, thinking about it, "I cannot wait. Julie says that the children will be too young to be in there but once they grow up, I will teach them everything I know." He whined high, "I cannot wait."

"Will you raise your children there?"

Louis dumped the contents of the bowl into the pan, turning around. "Why would I not? That is where their family is."

"Yes, but they will need more space."

Louis gawked, "am I being kicked out?"

"What?"

The omega frowned deeply, tears glistening in his eyes, "do want me to leave?"

"Louis," Atlas stood, "not at all. We were only asking. This is your home, that is your home. That castle is your home."

Louis licked his lips, sniffling, "everyone should move into the castle. Then everyone will be together." He turned to stare at his food sizzling in the pan, "I know Harry does not want that though."

"I am sure he will consider it."

Louis put a hand on his stomach, "I love being fat." Atlas raised a brow, looking at his twin. "I -maybe we can live here sometimes -maybe for the first year here and then at home."

"Louis," Ixion went to him, putting a hand on Louis' shoulder. "We are going nowhere. You can live here and there. It is still your home."

Louis grabbed a spatula, moving his food around, "...smells so good..." He whined, "I did not think about where I would raise them."

"That is okay."

"Maybe Zayn, Liam and Niall will want to have children."

"They are on birth control."

"Hm." Louis waved around his spatula, "I want to paint while I eat."

Ixion smiled tenderly, "one of us -maybe the walls?"

"I want to paint on Atlas today." Louis looked at him, "will you describe to me what your omega looked like again? I want to paint her."

They both swallowed at the same time but nodded once.

Louis looked back to his food, now smelling burnt, "smells so good."

-

"Please grab the babies -thank you." Julie held up the cloth, "we have a cloth diaper here. We need two pins. Does everyone have their pins?" She looked at Rose, "yes?"

"I have one." Rose frowned, "did-"

"I have three." Harry gave her one, looking away, "I thought we needed three."

"Well, good. Now, you want to lay the baby onto the cloth."

"Does it matter which way the cloth is?"

"Vertical please." Julie looked around, "okay. Next you are going to pull the bottom over the baby's stomach and pin the sides together."

Louis tapped on Zayn, whispering, "like this?"

"I am not sure, omega, I pricked my finger."

Harry looked at Rose's baby, raising a brow, "is it supposed to be so high?"

"I do not know, my King. I assume so."

Niall smiled proud, holding up his baby, "I did it."

"Very good, omega."

Niall whined, happily, "thank you."

Julie looked around again, "no -Louis, not its arm."

-

"You want to keep the baby's chest near your shoulder. Make sure the burping cloth is on your shoulder, Harry."

"It fell off, hold on."

"You want to pat it's back firmly but not painfully." Julie showed the group, "pat, pat, pat, and rub."

Louis smiled, copying the motion, "Julie, look."

"Very good, my Queen!" She walked around, holding a thumb up at Liam, "very good, omega."

Julie went to Rose, squatting, "show me." Rose smirked, patting her fake-baby's back before rubbing it. Julie bit her lip, "good, alpha."

Rose puckered her lips, "what do I get for doing good?"

Julie rolled her eyes, standing up, "next, wiping." Julie turned around, "we will undress our children." Harry, Zayn and Louis groaned. "What?"

Louis huffed, "it was so hard to get them in these clothes."

"Will you keep your children in the same clothes forever? No. I did not think so." Julie looked to the twins who sat and watched. "The wipes, please. Thank you."

"Why do Ixion and Atlas not have to do it?"

"Because they know how to do these things, most Clans know because they are not uneducated. Also, because we did not have enough babies. Anyway, keep in mind we want to wipe from front to back, never back to front."

"Wipe what?"

Julie took a deep breath, "their genitals, Harry. If you have a girl, this is very important."

Niall raised his hand, still glowing beside Liam even though their heats were over. "It is because you do not want to transfer bacteria." He blushed, "Louis, Liam and I read the book you gave us."

Julie bent over, cooing, "sweetest thing."

"Julie."

"Sorry, Zayn." She stood up straight, smiling, "very right." She looked down at Harry, fumbling to remove the baby's clothes. "Okay."

-

Louis sat in his nest, using the wall's help. He grabbed Thumb once he was on the floor, kissing his soft fur. "Mm, my baby, you smell so good." Louis giggled, "because I took you a bath. My pretty little Thumb."

Harry went around the room, picking up poop and scattered blankets and fur. He threw the napkin in the trash, folding each blanket slowly to put them back up in the closet. The blankets were high quality and extremely expensive. They were for when their children arrived, but every other day Harry found them scattered all over the floor.

"Alpha. I have a question."

"I have an answer, my love." Harry shook out the thinner blanket, folding it on the floor.

"Where will we raise our children?"

"Where ever you wish."

"And if I said the castle?"

Harry shrugged softly, "then that is where we will raise them."

Louis frowned, "but you do not like the castle."

"No." Harry stood to put the blankets back where they belong. "I do not favor the castle much, but," he walked to Louis' art desk, taking the dirty water cup full of brushes, "the castle does have a substantial amount of room. For them to roam and run. There are plenty of vacant bedrooms as well."

Louis let Thumb go once he began fidgeting. Louis looked around for his favorite fur. His first fur he'd every gotten from the castle. "Then what will happen to our home?"

"This one or the other?"

"The other." Louis looked around, "I love my den, and I would like to keep it for if we have more children one day or even for Liam, Niall and Zayn to use one day. But, I do not see this den as a home. I see it as a safe place for myself and my children, so I can give birth. The house, that is my home. You made that home. I have seen the worst and best in it. I have fallen in love with it."

Harry smiled, hanging Louis' drying paintings on a piece of string. "I understand. I love that home as well. It is my safe place, but there is not enough space for three pups. I did not make it in mind for children." The King hung the last painting, looking around for other things to clean, "that home will never stop being ours, but I do not think it is a bad idea to raise our children in the castle."

"What about Liam, Zayn, Niall -Julie -Ixion and Atlas." Louis shivered, "what about them? They have to live with us."

Harry looked at his omega sadly, closing the closet doors, "I have held onto them for so long -selfishly. I know they love being with me, but it is fair that they must live with me for their whole lives?" He finally sat outside of Louis' messy nest. "Rose and Julie have reconciled in some way, thanks to you. I am sure they will eventually want to live together. Niall, Liam and Zayn, who were once scared to love -because of me, are now happy to, because of you. I am sure they will want to have children one day and, because you are their queen, they will be allowed to."

Louis nodded.

"I cannot allow them to stay chained to me forever, because if I do, they will. They will be apart of our children's lives, but they should also be allowed their own."

"I understand." Louis licked his lips, looking down at his stomach. "They will never be far." He sighed softly, "and Ixion and Atlas? They have no one."

"They have each other."

"Yes, but they will not have us. Ixion and Atlas love you so much, bond or no bond, and now they love me -maybe more." Harry chuckled softly. "I will ask them to stay here and I will decide if they should come to live in the castle or not. If they are to be my children's protectors, they will need to be close."

"I understand."

Louis laid down, "being a parent is hard. You must talk about everything and worry about everything. They are not even born yet."

Harry smirked, "get ready for being a parent and a Queen. I will never understand how my mother did it with one. We have three."

Louis groaned, "parenting is beginning to sound awful."

"It might be, but I will be okay because you are there."

The artist smiled, "I love you." He sat up, grabbing onto Harry's shirt for help. "Will you paint with me until I fall asleep and accidentally get paint on my sheets, fur and myself -and get annoyed when you have to scrub out the paint in my fur -and complain when I say I can still paint when my eyes are barely open?"

"Yes."

-

"Welcome!" Louis opened the door wide, welcoming Rose and Evy. "Thank you for coming!"

Rose glanced at Evy then around, sniffing the air. "Are we alone?"

"Yes." Louis grabbed their hands, dragging them into the house, "I cut cheese and put wine on the table. I do not know how to open it so-" He sat them down, hurrying to sit on the couch, "Julie will be here any moment -Zayn, Liam, and Niall as well -Harry will be here soon too."

Evy smiled uneasily, bag in lap, "hello, my Queen."

"Hello Evy! It is so good to see you!" Louis huffed, leaning back, "you both look the same."

"You are much larger than I saw last." Rose blinked, "you look -beautiful."

Louis preened, purring, "thank you. My babies are the cause." He squealed, "I am having three!"

Rose and Evy gasped at the same time. "Uh -did -you should not tell us!"

"What? Why not?"

"The castle should be the first to know."

Louis sucked his teeth, "are you not a part of the Castle?"

"Yes but-"

"Would you like cheese?" Louis tried leaning forward to show the platter of different sized cheeses, "I cut them myself."

Rose hummed, standing, "I think that we should wait outside until someone arrives."

"Sit down. Please." Louis smiled when Rose sat immediately, "how is the Castle? Have they received all my letters?"

"Of course, my Queen."

"Good, good." Louis tried crossing his legs, giving up, "no one has written back."

"We are not allowed."

"Says who?"

"Wisler."

Louis pouted, "I love him." He whined, "why would he say that?"

"Because you are our Queen." Evy frowned, "and all letters need to be read before they are given."

"How long does it take to read a letter?"

Rose pressed her lips together, "Harry would prefer to read them first, but he is quite busy."

"Oh, my itty-bitty." Louis looked up when the door open, "welcome home." Ixion and Atlas didn't take their eyes off the two on the couch. "Relax. I invited them -in my letters."

Ixion closed the door behind him, putting a bag on the coffee table. "You both should know better."

"They tried leaving, leave them." Louis grabbed onto Atlas' forearm to look in the bag, "good." He smiled, "is everyone hungry? I made lunch."

Rose chuckled, "is that lunch?"

"Yes," Louis pouted. "I did not make it, but it will be delicious."

-

"Oh Elements." Harry would have left if it weren't for how bright and happy Louis looked.

"Alpha! Welcome home -someone help me up." Louis smiled at Ixion once he was standing up right, "welcome, itty-bitty."

Harry tried to smile but, by the look on Louis' face, he did a bad job of trying. "Why are there so many people here, Louis?"

Louis turned around, counting, "There are only eight -nine, including myself. Ten including you."

"When there should be less."

"I invited them, alpha."

"When?"

"My letters." Louis smiled, helping Harry remove his coat, "goodness you look beautiful in your outfits." He smiled, "I love when you come home because it means I get to scent you and we have a bath together."

"How, when there are so many people here?"

"Later," Louis hushed. He took Harry's hands, wobbling to the couch, "everyone, Harry his home."

The group stood, bowing at once, "welcome."

Harry made a face, sitting when Louis did, "welcome indeed." He glanced at Evy, "goodness."

Evy pressed the glass to his lips, clearing his throat.

"It is okay now. I am not jealous anymore. It does not have to be awkward." Louis looked around, "I am so glad everyone could come. Wisler should be here soon."

"What?"

"I invited him as well. He is also my friend, alpha."

"Wisler did not tell me he was invited."

"Hm, oh well." Louis grabbed a piece of cheese and a glass of wine, putting it in Harry's hands. "This is wonderful. All my friends surrounding me and our children."

Harry chugged down the wine, putting the cheese back on the plate.

Louis blinked at him, "you are not hungry?"

"I am starving for everyone to leave."

Louis whined when everyone rose, "no, no." He looked back at his husband, "no. I invited them."

"Louis," Liam smiled sadly, "I think it is best if we leave. We can do this another day."

The omega fumbled to stand up, using Harry's shoulder for support, "but -but the wine! I cannot drink it -and the cheese!" He cried when the group went to the front door, "alpha! Alpha, tell them to come back!"

Harry stood, grabbing Louis' arm when he tried wobbling away. "Everyone get out."

"No!" Louis screamed when Zayn shut the door behind himself, bowing just before he did. "No! My friends!" He sobbed, "my friends!"

"Omega, relax." Harry sat Louis on the couch, putting a hand on his stomach even when he growled. "What is going on with you?"

Louis groaned, kicking, pulling away, "what will happen to the cheese!"

"Look," Harry picked up a cube, eating it. "I will eat it. I am hungry." He went to his knees, sitting back on his heels, "look at me, strawberry."

Louis sniffled, laying on the couch, "you made them leave."

"Do you think it is fair that I have to come home to so many people? Does my opinion not matter?"

"No, it does not."

Harry laughed, pressing kisses to Louis' hand, "I missed you."

Louis pouted, "I missed you too..." He looked at the door, eyes lighting up. His voice was a soft whisper; "Wisler..."

-

"Alpha," Louis rubbed his lotion on his elbows, groaning when he tried to rub it on his knees, "alpha."

"Yes, omega." Harry stepped out of the bath, grabbing his towel, "I am right here."

Louis sat on the bench, frowning, "I need help."

Harry smiled warmly, drying himself off before kneeling at Louis' feet. He brought one to his mouth, kissing the ankle, "of course, strawberry. What can I do for you, my Queen?"

Louis giggled bashfully, blushing, "lotion me, please?"

Harry nodded once, taking the glass jar of Louis' favorite lotion. He rubbed it between his hands before rubbing it into Louis' skin. He always started at his ankle and moved up, hands rubbing short circles into Louis' small thighs. He ran his fingers down his knee, not forgetting his calf muscle. Harry went to the tip of Louis' toes, cracking them. Louis giggled when he pressed his knuckles into the base of his foot. "Ticklish?"

"You know I am." Louis laughed, kicking his foot. He kicked up his other leg, "this one too."

Harry smirked, doing the same to the other, but going higher. He ran a thumb across the crease, where Louis' thigh met pelvis. Louis moaned softly, elbows on the counter, head thrown back. Harry pressed into his bone, cock hardening when the next moan came louder and longer.

Louis looked down at him, "I cannot see you."

Harry sat up, smiling, "would you like something else from me?"

The Queen nodded, embarrassed, "my -mm." He closed his eyes, toes curling, "I want you to suck my cock, alpha." Harry growled, licking Louis' stomach, nipping at it. He hushed Louis when he whined painfully. "Please, be careful."

"I will, strawberry. I promise." Harry kissed down Louis' stomach, undoing the bow to the thin material covering him. Harry ran his hands over Louis' large stomach, growling again, "just perfect." He kissed lower, underneath the large belly where Louis' cock stood straight up and leaking. Harry grasped it, stroking once, "how does it feel to have a King at your feet, omega? Knowing I will do anything for you?"

Louis growled, putting a hand in Harry's hair with a little difficulty, "open your mouth."

Harry growled back, but listened, mouth in engulfing Louis' warm, freshly cleaned, length. He cupped his soft balls, rubbing them with his thumb while sucking at the wet head. Harry pulled up, going back down before he pulled off completely.

"Fuck," Louis whispered, "touch -I'm leaking. Please."

Harry took a deep breath of soft smelling slick and Louis' lotion. Surprisingly, Louis' slick started smelling less strong while he was pregnant. When Harry took the concern to Julie, she explained that it was common for omegas like Louis. It was a natural defensive against feral alphas who may try to hurt omegas at their weakest.

Harry had easily fell in love with the light smell no matter how much he missed Louis' strong scent.

The King kissed up and down Louis' dick, thumb that was rubbing his balls lowering to his wet heat. He pushed the finger inside, closing his eyes when Louis whined, scenting the already steamy bathroom.

He dragged his tongue over the slit at the top of Louis' shaft, cat licking the vein on the underside.

Louis' sore back was now pressed against the counter in favor of being able to touch Harry's head in any way he could. The artist curled his feet when Harry's hot tongue contacted his hole. The King's large hand still stroking his sensitive cock.

"More -more!" Louis shut his eyes, wrapping his legs around Harry's back.

Harry lapped at Louis' slick, pressing his face against Louis' ass until he couldn't breathe. The alpha stroked himself vigorously, wanting to come in time with Louis. He licked up the length, throating Louis deep, letting himself choke because Louis' screamed when he did.

Harry wanted so badly to press into him. He hadn't been inside Louis for about a month. He could, but if Louis fell -he'd just use his hand.

The King ravenously swallowed down Louis' cum, hand pressing hard into his thigh, chasing his own release. He panted in time with Louis, drenching his fist while his knot throbbed to be inside his husband. Harry whined, pressing his nose into Louis' stomach, tremors almost coming at him painfully. "Fuck..."

Louis let his legs fall from Harry's back, groaning at his tender back. "Alpha."

Harry sat up on his knees again, tired, "yes, omega."

Louis' eyes were lined wet, with a pink smile on his lips. He cupped Harry's cheek affectionately, "thank you. You made me feel so good, you always do." Harry licked his lips, excited to make Louis happy. He liked when Louis praised him. He liked to be able to show Louis his vulnerable side and be praised for it.

"Thank you, omega."

Louis stroked Harry's wet hair back, kissing his forehead, "good boy."

-

"There," Louis concentrated, putting another clip in Harry's hair. "Beautiful." He grabbed the comb, combing the curls. "I think one more."

"You think?"

Louis stuck his tongue out, starting to braid Harry's hair, "I will braid it first and then put the bows." He showed Harry both lavender bows, "you like these?"

Harry blinked quickly, forcing himself not to say something smart. "I have many colors in my hair, strawberry. I am not sure."

"I think they go well with the yellow." Louis smiled, braiding, "I think now is a great time to talk about our children."

Louis was about a week away from popping and it showed. He didn't want to do anything. He didn't leave the house, hardly left his den. Surprisingly, he was very welcoming of people towards the end of his pregnancy. Louis sent out letters, without Harry knowing, to the castle. He invited workers for lunch. Showed them around the house even.

Louis was nesting. But he also wanted to show himself off. He wanted to show everything off. Julie was genuinely surprised -everyone was.

Louis hadn't just been nesting, he started painting -everything. Harry often went to the store now that he was home more, and he always came home to parts of the walls painted. The paintings were stunning, just surprising at how fast Louis could work.

Louis didn't just paint the walls, he painted on Harry. Louis painted on the twins. Louis painted anything he wanted to. Anything that would sit long enough to let him. Louis painted masterpieces on Harry that often smudged because seeing Louis so pleased and happy made him horny. Or were washed away with the shower.

Louis' pregnancy hit stages.

-

"No, not there, goodness!"

Harry's eyes flew open at Louis walking across their back yard in only a robe that was too open for his taste.

The alpha growled, "what are you doing outside? People are here, Louis."

Louis made a face, as if Harry was stupid. "Excuse me?" He walked closer, "excuse me?"

"You are showing a lot of skin."

"Can you be quiet?" Harry's mouth fell open. "Yes? Thank you. -You." He pointed at one of the movers, "I was banging on the window a hundred times. Not there, not there. What did you not hear?" Louis walked a few steps to the left, "here. I want the little pool right here."

"Louis," Harry took a deep breath, "go inside. Now."

Louis hmph'd, tying his robe tighter, "fine." He looked back at the workers, glaring, mouthing, "there."

"Now, Louis!"

Louis wobbled away as fast as he could, looking back once more. "To the fucking left!"

-

The stages had stages.

-

"You do not go out in a fucking robe again. Not when there are four alphas in our backyard!"

Louis whined, hiding his face behind Thumb. He sobbed, "stop screaming at Thumb."

"I would not be if you would put him down!" Harry took the rabbit and Louis screamed. "Hey, I am speaking to you, Louis Styles. Silence!"

Louis fell back, crying, "stop screaming at me!"

Harry sighed, letting Thumb run off. He squatted beside the nest, tapping on Louis' shaking knee, "stop crying and I will tell you where I hid your cookies."

Louis wiped his face, sniffling, "promise?"

Harry shook his head, "spoiled."

The pregnant omega struggled to sit up, needing Harry's help. "Okay. I stopped."

"No, listen. You do not go outside, not looking like that. Do you hear me?"

"We had sex outside. I was wearing nothing." Louis blushed, "I am wearing a robe."

"A sacred robe that is very short."

Louis rubbed his swollen nipples, "where are the cookies?"

"Louis, did you hear me?"

"You promised." He touched his wedding ring, "you did."

"Louis."

"I heard you. You all were just doing everything wrong. Alpha's are clueless sometimes and useless."

"And omegas are obnoxious and needy."

"I think I would rather be that." Louis looked at his hands, "you said you would paint my nails."

"Why do you change conversations so fast? Pregnancy has done something to your brain. You are forgetful."

"Where are the cookies?"

-

Harry was trying his very best.

Aside from Louis' forgetfulness, screaming, and rebelliousness. He was incredible. He was so sweet, always trying to help. He made sure everyone was happy. Louis just wanted everyone to be happy all the time. He wrote letters to people like Jackson because he could not see them. Louis used most of his time to write letters to their people. Paint or draw them little pictures.

Louis also didn't allow Harry to go anywhere without some type of 'ornament' in his hair. This had started recently. Louis was obsessed with braiding his hair. Refusing to let him trim it when the time came. He braided it, decorated it, screamed when Harry messed up anything in it.

"What do you wish to speak about?"

Harry wasn't going to deny how good it felt to be pampered by his omega. Louis' fingers twisting and tugging at his hair was relaxing, warm.

"Their names, for one."

"You said you had all their names -ow!" Harry frowned at the hard tug at one of the clips. "Alaska."

"We have three, alpha." Louis whistled softly, cooing when Thumb hopped up to Harry's ankle. "Hello pretty bunny." He smiled, kissing one of the many bows in Harry's hair, "you will look so beautiful, alpha. I cannot wait for you to see yourself."

Harry smiled softly, looking at Thumb, watching him nip at his toe. "I know I will, strawberry, because you are so talented in all you do."

Louis hummed, "I agree."

Harry chuckled, leaning back on Louis' large stomach, "what about -Barrow? Is that a bad name?"

"Barrow? To lend something?"

"Similar, yes. Barrow."

"It will take some getting used to, but I do not hate it." Louis finally finished the braids (after redoing them), "now I will add the bows. Continue, we have one more baby."

"I do not know. You tell me. I know you have thought of many names."

"I want them to have names of no other." The omega tapped on his alpha's shoulder, making him turn around. "Oh, my itty-bitty alpha, precious, beautiful being. My everything." Harry bit his lip, suddenly anxious at all the pet names. "You look just perfect." Louis' nose wrinkled cutely, hands crossed tightly, excitedly. "You must look at yourself."

Harry nodded once, going straight to the mirror, eyes widening. He swallowed, smiling, "it is a lot."

Louis whined high and happy, scooping up Thumb before he could run away, "do you love it?"

Harry laughed, turning around, "I do, omega. I love it." Harry took a deep breath, "now my nails?"

Louis frowned, "of course, we always do your nails."

The alpha sat down, taking another breath, "I am ready."

Louis smiled brightly, reaching for the polish that was too far. "I feel so heavy." He groaned and Harry let him struggle, not wanting to get bit for making Louis feel useless. "There." He did help Louis sit up straight. "Go, Thumb." Louis let his bunny roam, looking Harry in the eye. "I love that you are here with me. I love seeing you every day."

Harry blushed, "as do I, strawberry. There is no where I would rather be."

Louis giggled, covering his mouth, "I feel so young."

Harry raised a brow, "young?"

"Childish. I -never had friends." Louis' eyes lowered softly as he opened the polish. "Niall and Liam are my friends. Ixion and Atlas as well but, I never had friends who I could tell anything to. Everyone had friends and I had art." He shrugged softly, fixing his gown before grabbing Harry's hand, "you are my greatest friend, itty-bitty."

"Thank you, omega. I believe you are one of mine as well."

"But you see, I am one of them. You are my best one." Louis grinned, "I love that you know me, everything about me. My wrongs and rights and you accept them now. I love that we can play around. It is fun."

Harry watched his omega paint, ignoring his legs going numb to let Louis be at peace.

"And the third child, omega. It will not be fair if we only have two."

"Denali."

"Denali, for a boy or girl?"

"Does it matter?"

"I suppose it does not." Harry smiled, "and a back-up name, since you do not seem to like Barrow."

"I love every word that leaves your lips." Harry stopped smiling, hyper-focused on Louis' small smile and tired, soft eyes. "Every word. I love Barrow."

"Sitka." Louis looked up, tilting his head. "What do you feel of Sitka?"

The omega smiled, whining low, "I love it."

-

"Oh," Louis sat up swiftly, back aching, "it hurts, it hurts." He looked around, slapping Harry with the back of his hand. "Up!"

"What -what!"

"It hurts! Its hurts, Harry!"

"Oh -shit!" Harry shot up, turning the light on, "oh -oh!" The sheets were covered in slick and liquid -he was covered it in too. "Oh my-"

"Stop saying oh! Go wake up Julie!"

Harry looked down at his own wet clothes before running out the door.

They knew the babies were coming sometime at the end of the week, so Julie had been staying over since then. It was difficult for Louis to get used to another alpha, and he hadn't, but she had to be here.

Birth was a lot more painful than he thought it was going to be.

"Ow!" Louis groaned, bending his back to try to relieve the pressure. He rubbed his stomach when he saw it move violently. "It is fine -everything is fine."

"Louis," Julie breathed, half-awake. "Right on time, huh?"

Louis didn't smile, snarling instead, "get them out and then get out."

Julie blinked, "very rude for a Queen, Louis. Tisk." She kneeled, opening her bag, "It would best for you to transform now." Louis growled, shaking out his fur once he transformed. He laid on his side, whining high when he was kicked from the inside.

"Beautiful." Julie worked fast and Louis wanted to praise her but every other second there was the sharp pain and he couldn't tell where it was coming from. "I am going to give you something to reduce the pain." Louis barely felt the needle, tail swishing violently, as the pain only came stronger. He roared, shaking his head when Harry grabbed it.

"Good, Louis, you are doing fine. Give the medicine a moment."

Louis blinked, time passing by either too quickly or too slowly.

"Wolf skin is thick, okay. It will take more than one cut. Bear with me."

Louis would have bit into Harry's arm if he wouldn't have moved it on the third cut.

"Harry, grab the covers from the closet."

"Yes." Harry quickly went to the closest, pulling down all the expensive blankets he purchased. Grateful that he purchased them.

Julie looked back at Harry, taking the blankets, smiling. "Is birth not beautiful?" Harry shook his head quickly, squatting. "I think so."

"Julie, I love you and I trust you. We can talk about the beauty later. Get my children out."

"Yes, yes." Julie wiggled her fingers, stroking Louis softly. "Ready? I am going to move some things around and pull them each out."

Louis whined, panting, and Harry went to him. "I am here, omega." He smiled nervously, "are you ready?" The King sat beside his head, wincing when Julie stuck her hand inside him, pulling out a small bloody, wiggling baby. "Oh," He swallowed. Harry whined high and Louis copied immediately. "Oh, it is a baby."

"No, it is a worm." Julie rolled her eyes, laying the child on the blanket. "It is a boy. Now the rest." She dug around, pulling out another child, "Boy. Hm." She grabbed the crying baby, making sure to put him next to his brother. "Put the blanket by Louis."

Harry did, quickly, easing Louis' stress once he saw his children. Harry purred loud, watching Louis' large tongue clean and soothe their children. He wasn't sure what to do. Those were his children, but he was afraid to touch them. He'd rather just watch Louis' clean them. Happy to stroke Louis' head while their blind babies wiggled around, happy or anxious to be out of their mother.

"And one more," Julie searched, eyes widening slightly, "or two?"

If Louis could speak, he would have said what right after Harry.

"Feels like one more." Julie pulled out one, "boy -goodness." She set him down, digging for the last one. "And, finally -girl! We have a girl!"

Harry growled, shaking when Louis' whining went so high it became painful. Julie growled too, wanting to cover her ears. "I will sow you up then check them and then leave, Louis. Okay?"

-

Julie set down the last pup, smiling at the four. "What a pleasant surprise."

Louis kept his eyes low while two pups nursed. He moved slightly, licking one of them when they cried out. He looked at Harry, smiling tiredly, leaning against his alpha.

Harry's pupils were still blown, even after his mate was sown and his babies were out. He was watching Julie very carefully, making sure she only did what she had to.

Julie sighed, putting her tools away, "I deliver your children and I am being growled at?"

Harry growled low, putting a hand on Louis' head when he whined.

"I guess I am lucky," Julie stood, blood still on her hands, "your defensiveness eases Louis', which means I live to see another day." She smiled, looking at the children once more, "just beautiful and an extra. What a surprise." Julie slung the bag over her shoulder, "I will leave, to tell Niall, Liam and Zayn of the arrival, then come back. I am sure Niall and Liam will be the only two allowed entry."

"Tell Wisler so he may tell the castle, so he may tell our people."

"I will, and I promise to not leave any details out." Julie bowed her head, "names?"

"Later, leave."

Julie bowed once more before leaving.

Harry stood, hushing Louis' and his babies' whines. "I will make sure all the doors and windows are locked, omega. Stay." Louis dropped his head respectfully, nuzzling the wiggling, now-clean, babies in front of him.

There were four -not three.

Four babies for Louis to love, four for him to feed and hold and care for.

Once, when he worked for the King of Wereborn, Louis messed up pieces. It was a whole set of plates that needed to be finished the next day because the King of Wereborn was inviting 'special' people over for breakfast. Louis had five hours to fix twenty already-finished plates.

He painted over each one, in record time, making a design that the King didn't ask for but would love all the same -and he did.

The King of Wereborn was so happy, he gave Louis extra money. Everyone complimented Louis' work, even complimented his attention to detail. If he was honest, it was probably the most creditability his work had every been given. A mistake was his most creditable work.

A mistake was his most loved work.

These children were a mistake and replaced those plates.

His children replaced any art Louis had ever made. If he had to give up art for the rest of his life, he would, because his best works were laying in front of him.

"Omega." Louis looked up, squinting when Harry wiped his tears away. He leaned into the hand, rubbing his face against it. "Julie will be back later, to keep an eye on the children in the morning. But she will first make sure Niall and Liam know so that may come in the morning. She will also make sure you are okay."

Louis nodded, eyes daring to close but refusing to. He had to see his babies, had to watch them, find every similarity of him and Harry that he could.

The one currently sucking on him had a full head of brown hair. The one that had been sucking on him had a darker shade of brown hair and dimples that Louis could see without him making any emotion. The third was sleeping near Louis' belly button, mouthing at the skin on his stomach. He had long hair that curled at the bottom. And last, but never least, was Louis' only girl, sleeping soundly by his face. She was stunning, hair shorter than her brothers -she looked just like him, long lashes, pink lips and all.

"Are you okay? How are you feeling?"

Louis smiled, blinking slow, eyes on the littlest pup by his stomach. "I feel -incredible." Louis carefully picked up the whining newborn, licking his small stomach, "look at them."

Harry smiled, scenting the room, "they are all ours."

Louis scented the room as well, possibly annoyed by Harry scenting it first. He set the pup down, rolling on his side. Louis fixed the blankets around them, humming, "four."

"Instead of three." Harry stayed out of Louis' nest, now having new blankets not covered in blood and liquid. Harry made the new nest quickly, while Julie sowed Louis back up, proud of that fact. "And their names?"

"This one, my smallest," Louis smiled, "Denali." He touched the next boy, "Sitka." His fingers trailed to his final boy, "Barrow." Louis took a deep breath, shuddering when his fingers touched his daughter's cheek, "Alaska."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 2.4K 18
@stephaniekw1234 asked me to write an ABO where Omega Harry and Alpha Louis have a one-night stand and Harry gets pregnant. A few years later their p...
118K 5.7K 17
I get suggestions from many of you and I love it! This is a combination of ideas from @straightnogayvodka @darktone2001 and @True12354 ♥️ Harry and L...
1.4M 66.3K 103
It all started when the alpha laid eyes on the short curvy omega and he knew at that moment that his life would never be the same, in a good way of c...
55.7K 2.3K 13
A/B/O Dynamics Louis is a male Omega returning to his hometown after a year, looking for a job. There have been very few changes since he left. Days...