Queen of Arizella

By larrychonce28

Stealing from Royalty is punishable by death. Louis starts over, doing his best to keep his hands at his side... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Arizella
Chapter 2 - Deprived
Chapter 3 - Home
Chapter 4 - Downtown
Chapter 5 - Fur
Chapter 6 - Texture
Chapter 7 - Head
Chapter 8 - God
Chapter 9 - Exception
Chapter 10 - Thumb
Chapter 11 - Nesting
Chapter 12 - licking
Chapter 13 - Stunning
Chapter 14 - Elements
Chapter 15 - Wow
Chapter 16 - Heat I
Chapter 17 - Heat II
From the Author
Chapter 18 - Strawberry Sweet
Chapter 19 - Orange Juice
Chapter 20 - Agreed
Chapter 21 - Itty-Bitty
From the Author II
Chapter 22 - Soup Spoon
Chapter 23 - A baby
Chapter 24 - Yellow Polish
Chapter 25 - Lemonade
Chapter 26 - Love You
Chapter 27 - Missed
Chapter 28 - Warm
Chapter 29 - Rut
Chapter 30 - Rabid
Chapter 31 - Circuit
Chapter 32 - Honey
Chapter 33 - Honesty
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 36 - Perfect
Chapter 37 - Finally
Chapter 38 - In Love
Chapter 39 - Changes
Chapter 40 - Queen of Arizella
Chapter 41 - Extra

Chapter 35 - Growing

520 18 5
By larrychonce28

Louis slid his arms into the cardigan that Liam held out for him. He looked in the mirror, waving around the wide sleeves, "I love it." He smiled, cupping his growing round belly, "do you like it, baby?" The omega wiggled, turning around to look at the design on the back, "I love the leaves."

Liam blushed, bowing, "I am glad."

Louis turned back to the mirror, adjusting his necklace, "the gold clips you bought will go perfectly with this."

Liam preened, "I agree."

Louis shook his sleeves once more, "you are so talented, Liam."

"Thank you, Louis." Liam help him remove it, turning to hang it up. "Are you excited for gardening?"

"Oh yes." Louis rubbed his stomach, pulling down his shirt that started riding up, "so excited. I want Niall to run the class. I think he will love it."

"I think I will tag along." Liam came out of the closet, "I would love to see my omega teach a class."

Louis smiled at Liam in the mirror, noticing the small blush on his cheeks. "I am sure. I think Zayn should come as well." He went over to the door, "who is it?"

"It is I, Julie."

Louis smiled, opening the door, "hello Julie."

The alpha bowed, "my Queen." She cooed, looking at his stomach, "you are growing so beautifully."

Louis' cheeks pinked, twisting his feet, "thank you." He lifted his shirt swiftly, surprising Julie, "What is this?" He pointed at a very thin white line, "I have never had this?"

"Oh," Julie smiled, "a stretch mark?"

"Stretch mark?"

"Yes. It is when your skin stretches very quickly. Very common in pregnancies."

Louis looked down, "is it harmful?"

"No, but most do not like having them."

"Why?"

"They do not like how they look. I have cream if you wish?"

Louis frowned, "sure but, it is not hurting my baby, correct?"

"Not at all."

Louis smiled, "then it is fine. I will take them." He put his shirt down, "any signs of life from my baby are fine with me." He looked back at Liam, smile bright, "I have a stretch mark."

Julie giggled into her hand, "most are not as excited to have such things."

"I am not most." Louis purred, content with how his day was so far. He was still pregnant, their den was warm (as was Louis), and he was soon to see his alpha.

Things were off to a decent start since his truth was exposed. He was offered little gifts whenever he was brave enough to go walking around. Things like fruit or flowers. Louis had plenty of flowers in their den and he always accepted more. It made him feel useful when he watered them.

His morning sickness finally came to a halt. Louis was now three months- two days pregnant and he felt it. Whether it was his feet or his back, he felt it -and he loved every ache.

He had only four months left, and Julie told him to prepare for the fourth month because it brought most of the growth. Louis had been so excited he cried before peeing himself. Something he found himself doing more often than since he was a child. Julie said it was because of the baby, or babies, pressing against his bladder. Louis thought he'd never stop crying.

He wasn't sure if pregnancy made him emotional (it did). But, rather that he was just so shocked that there was something, or somethings, growing inside him. Something beautiful that his body was helping form. Louis had a lot more time to read and he read, and he wrote. His cursive wasn't the best, and he didn't care if people at Council hated it (Louis had a signature. That was enough). Louis read a lot about the pregnancy cycle of Wolves. He made sure he had a dictionary beside him when he couldn't figure out what a word meant or how to say it. He never wanted to remember a day where he couldn't read or write.

Louis had Harry send a request to Circuit to allow them to go for a few days. Louis was disappointed when they responded with 'no'.

Another letter was sent four days ago, by Louis' hand. He was still waiting for a reply.

Louis did learn that Harry's throat was in jeopardy during his fifth month of pregnancy. Everyone's was in jeopardy during his sixth month. Louis warned his alpha. Harry only smiled and said; 'I can handle it.' Julie wasn't sure he could.

Louis feared for his life every other tantrum and challenged the King of Wereborn with every other build of rage.

Today though, Louis was gardening, and he was extremely excited to experience this with his child. Next week, Louis was hosting a painting event in the castle -he was even more excited for that.

"Louis," Julie stepped forward. "I do not wish to ruin your morning-"

Louis frowned, "is something wrong?"

"I just wish for you to know. There were a few protesters in front of the castle, no more than ten." Julie's jaw clenched, "Harry has made sure they will not come back."

Louis' jaw fell, "he cannot just kill them!"

"No," Liam whined, "he did not."

"Of course not." Julie pressed her lips together, "but he did have them arrested. He will release them and, if it continues, they will stay imprisoned." She shrugged softly, "free speech in Arizella has a limit. It begins with threatening Royalty."

"What did they say?"

"Nonsense." The alpha folded her arms, "nothing you need to worry of. I just wanted to tell you, so you do not think things are being hidden from you."

Louis took a deep breath, keeping his head high, "thank you, Julie." He smiled, "I will keep focus on today instead."

Julie bowed slightly, "I think I will tag along as well. Get some food out of it."

Louis shook his head, "of course." He went over to the bed where Thumb was scurrying around, playing with the blankets. "Hello Thumb. You are awake." He scooped up his energetic rabbit, cradling him, "I will bring him as well. I will need something to keep him in, so he does not run off."

"I will bring a pot or something."

Louis made a face at the alpha, "a pot?"

"Sure. With a lid."

"Julie," Louis giggled, "I will not put my bunny in a pot. He is not food."

"I wish he was." Julie groaned, "I am starving. Niall never wants to cook anymore."

"You can cook for yourself."

"I can but I am also very bad at cooking."

Liam giggled, going to the alpha, "I can make you something if you would like, Julie."

Julie cupped Liam's cheek, "do not bother, omega." She kissed his nose, "precious."

Liam whined softly, preening, "where is my omega?"

"Being very violent in the kitchen. I only took a piece of chicken." She snorted, tucking Liam under her arm, "he threw a spoon at me."

Louis set down Thumb to search through the growing gifts in the corner of Harry and his large bedroom. "He has been so good to me." The omega held up a small basket, "perfect." He smiled brightly, looking around for Thumb, "you know Niall does not like that."

"Niall is angry because his heat is coming."

Liam looked up, "is it?" He frowned, "how do you know?"

Julie made a face, "does no one know what I do for a living?"

Liam shoved her softly, "I am just saying that I normally smell my omega. Zayn has said nothing to me."

"Zayn knows. He just chooses his words carefully. If he were to tell Niall, then Niall would not be able to cook for Louis and then throw a fit -oof."

The omega hit Julie's stomach, "stop mocking my omega."

Julie grabbed Liam's cheeks swiftly, pretending to bite his nose. "Watch who you hit, omega."

Liam whined, "Louis..."

"Stop bothering Liam, Julie." Louis was making a small bed for Thumb out of handkerchiefs. "Come omega." He held out his hand and Liam went to him. He kissed Liam's shoulder, "I want to make Thumb a bed."

Julie smiled at the pair, winking at Liam when he glanced at her. She took a deep breath of Louis scenting Liam to relax him. "How the tables have turned."

Louis looked up at her, "sh."

She chuckled, sticking her hands in her pockets, "oh Niall!" The alpha opened the door, "I am hungry!"

-

Louis smiled at the maids bowing at him when he entered the castle. He went right up to Evy, "good morning."

Evy lifted his head, eyes bright and beautiful, "good morning, my Queen." He cupped his hands in front of him, "you look stunning and you are growing."

Louis turned to the side to show off his belly, "I am." He rubbed his stomach, "thank you. It is wonderful to see you all." He smiled at the maids now crowding him, "would you like to touch my stomach?"

One maid quickly raised her hand before holding it against her chest. "Please."

Louis laughed, bending his back slightly for the swarming of hands. "It is very hard."

"Beautiful," Julie swooned, nudging Niall. "Omegas are so -goodness."

Niall nudged her back, "calm yourself."

"I try."

"Louis."

Louis looked to the stairs at Wisler, bowing at the maids before going to him. He hugged the alpha, "hello."

"Good morning, Queen." Wisler bowed to him once they separated. He took Louis' hand, spinning him slowly, "you could stop an army, my Queen."

Louis blushed, ducking his head, "thank you, Wisler."

"I only speak the truth." He smiled, "You are growing with so much beauty." Wisler looked to Julie, Niall and Liam, "good morning."

"Good morning, Wisler."

"And Zayn will not be joining today?"

"He will be here later." Niall adjusted the scarf around his neck, "our King?"

"Finishing up a Council meeting. The Council wanted to be here for the gardening class." He held out and arm for Louis to take, "have you had breakfast, omega?"

"Yes, thank you." Louis reached out for Liam's hand, giving one last smile to the maids before going outside. "How has the morning been?"

"Wonderful, omega. Now that you are here, we are only waiting for your people's arrival."

Louis glanced at the camellias and chocolate cosmos on their way through the greenhouse. He took a deep breath of fresh air once they were outside. The gardeners waved at him, Jackie being the first to approach him. "Good morning."

"Good morning, my Queen." She bowed, "I would like to thank you for coming today. It will be an honor to garden alongside you."

"I have been wanting to do this and I am sure the children will enjoy it as well." He looked back at Niall, "I would really love if Niall would teach the class today."

"But of course." Jackie dipped her head, "Niall is the one who started this garden." She smiled at the blonde, "an omega of many talents."

Niall smiled tenderly, leaning on Julie who held him, "thank you."

"I will tell the cooks to start bringing out the food." Wisler step away with a bow before leaving.

Julie looked around, "I have not been out here in so long." She kissed the top of Niall's head, "it looks beautiful."

"Thank you," Jackie motioned Louis to the gardening tools. "We have all this dirt to plant on. The children were also allowed to bring bathing suits if they wish to swim."

Louis smiled, looking at the pool, glistening against the bright sun. He found himself remembering when Harry gave him his pearls, pearls that he now wore only on special occasions. It wasn't formal by no means, but it was their Water. Water that was met with talking and questions -their Air. Then their date, their first date at Stoicheía, thanking Water with zero knowledge that they already had. Combined with silence -their Earth. Louis blushed when he thought of Fire -Fire, Fire, and some more Fire for hours.

All the Elements celebrated and thanked. It was not formal, it was not what anyone would call 'right' or 'real'. But here they were, full of love -literally. There was no right way or wrong way to court. It was all about love and the Elements knew whether you had it or did not -they did. Plenty of it.

He quickly cleared his throat, hand going to his stomach for stability, "lovely. They will have so much fun."

"And we will have plenty of food for them. We have even made your favorite cake."

Louis whined, whining higher when Julie cleared her throat. He looked back at the alpha, "a little." She shook her head. "Please, please!" Louis groaned loudly, grabbing onto Julie's shirt, "just a little bit!"

Liam leaned over to Jackie, "Louis is not supposed to have sweets."

"Oh."

"Please!"

"You can stop asking me. I am not swooned by omegas begging." She smiled, pulling Louis under her other arm, "I know people have been sneaking you treats, and I do not condone it."

Louis sobbed under her arm. Growling, "I want you to leave."

Julie laughed, not at all bothered. "Sure." She nodded at Jackie, "he may have some fruit salad if he wishes."

-

Louis squealed, running to his alpha. He laughed when he was picked up and swung around, "alpha!"

Harry was laughing too, kissing Louis' giggling lips, "omega." The alpha pulled Louis' flared top down in the back, "good morning." He waved to his people, "good morning!"

"Good morning, my King!" "Good morning!"

Harry smiled, cupping Louis' cheek, "look at you, beautiful." He stepped back to admire Louis' dirt covered forehead and apron, "messy omega."

Louis purred, wiggling, "yes." He grinned wide, bump showing under his apron, "I am having so much fun."

"I can tell," Harry cooed. He put a hand on Louis' stomach, "and I am sure our child is having fun as well."

"Yes, baby loves gardening." Louis bounced, "I planted carrots." Harry could see tears forming in Louis' eyes. When he got too excited, he would start crying.

When Louis got too excited many things happened. From crying to whining so loud Atlas and Ixion would be knocking on their door to see if he was okay. To peeing himself which started happening just recently. Harry thought he adapted quickly before Louis, he soon learned that he may be the fastest adapting creature on the Element's good planet. No matter what happened, screaming, crying or peeing, Harry just went with it. He had been praised by the family several times for it.

Aside from that, Harry was the happiest alpha on the planet. He worked hard and as fast as he could to be home with his omega. He found himself relinquishing some of his work load for people whose job it was to do the things he was doing. Harry always had trouble with that. Letting people do their jobs. Now, since Louis, he had to, and it was good. He didn't have to write so many letters, didn't have to read so many letters -didn't have to sign so many letters. The stamp on his desk, that Louis loved playing with, was finally seeing paper again.

Being home with Louis, especially on weekends, was the most important time he had. He was really working himself to the bone, but it would be worth it once he got to stay home with his child and omega.

He found himself more focused on the quality of hospital care, and the care of pregnant omegas. He was looking into adoption centers, putting focus on housing. All things he used to focus on but -not as much.

Jackson had been a great help in keeping track of the rural areas. He created a conversation between him and people who seemed to dislike him. The worn-down parts of Shauna that Harry had noticed were not just in his head. They were refusing funding to clean up parts because -they hated him. Harry wasn't sure why, but he didn't care. Shauna was finally getting cleaned up and the people were even greeting him when he arrived.

Things were just falling into place.

The King of Wereborn sent him plenty of threats but not a soul or solider of his dared to cross. Harry didn't like to have his soldiers deployed at the borders, but he needed to know that Louis was going to be safe.

Zayn had been a rock for him, Julie as well. They laughed together like they had in the beginning, when Harry first became King. They had drinks late at night. They were always over, informing him of things that didn't make it to the castle. Zayn felt comfortable speaking of Liam and Niall interchangeably. He held his head high when he said; 'my omegas'. Julie finally opened a piece of her, a piece he hadn't expected. A chunk really, about Rose. A chunk that both Zayn and him had raised their brows at.

Wisler had been even more than a rock -a friend. Wisler was his head of Council, made sure he ate during the day, made sure Harry's day went smooth. Wisler did everything he used to do that Harry used to ignore or find annoying. A friend.

The beings in the castle surprised him, made him rethink being a King. They were incredible. They adapted almost faster than him. No one hated Louis and it had been a slap in the face to see their faces fall when he was going to fire them all. They were resilient, strong and willing to fight for Louis' life. If they didn't like him, it didn't matter, because they loved Louis.

His family though, had been a dream. If Niall wasn't cooking and cleaning, then he was keeping Louis warm in his nest. If Liam was not cleaning or making Louis clothes every time he grew, then he was keeping Louis warm in his nest. It was all Harry wanted, for Louis to stay warm, safe. They were his friends, his 'best friends', as Louis would say. Louis loved them, loved them more than Harry sometimes.

Atlas and Ixion had become something more than what they had been to him. They were Louis' friends, Louis' family -his 'guardians'. Harry had to put full trust in them because they were always home with Louis. He knew his omega could protect himself if necessary, but he was glad that he didn't have to.

They were not friends, not completely family again either but he did thank the Elements for the twins when he prayed at night. He did make sure to give them money to buy clothes, to just go out (even though they would just buy things for Louis). Harry made sure they were satisfied.

Louis made sure they were not just satisfied but happy as well.

"Good." Harry soothed, rubbing Louis' side, "let us calm down -okay?"

Louis sniffled, growling low at himself. He stuffed his face into Harry's chest, "want you."

"I know." Harry kissed his hair, kissing a clip instead. "Come, show me what you have planted."

Louis looked up at him, puckering his lips, "kiss?" Harry kissed him, trying not to excite anymore of Louis' emotions while they walked over to the group.

"Hello, hello, good morning."

"My King!" One of the children held up their shovel, dirt flying, "look!"

Harry smiled, bending down to see their work. "Wow, this is wonderful." He walked down the line, "you are all very messy."

One of the smaller children wacked at the dirt with his hand. Harry smiled gently, going over to Niall who was helping the older group. "I hope everyone is drinking water."

"Yes, my King!"

Harry rubbed Louis' stomach, "and my omega, are you drinking water?"

"Yes alpha."

"Good boy."

Louis whimpered, "kiss."

"Of course." Harry kissed his nose, watching Niall teach. "And where have you planted, omega?"

"Over here." Louis tugged Harry quietly. This was very normal. Louis would be overly excited to see him but, once he did, he would become this ball of silence and tenderness.

Harry removed his jacket, setting it in the grass for Louis to sit on. He kneeled on the grass, bringing Louis with him, "wow." He looked at the rabbit, on his back, in a small wicker basket. "And you have brought Thumb."

"Of course." Louis blushed, stroking a finger over Thumb's inflated belly, "he has eaten a lot today. The children played with him as well."

"Any bites?"

"I warned them."

Harry chuckled, looking at the small patch of dirt with a 'carrots' sign inside it. "This one is yours? It is your handwriting."

"Mmhm."

"I cannot wait to see its growth, strawberry." Harry put an arm around Louis' side, "I am surprised you have not planted strawberries."

"That was the first one we planted all together." Louis turned at the small hand on his shoulder. He turned, sitting with open arms. "This is Gia." Louis cooed softly, "he is the youngest and the sweetest."

Harry held out a hand for the boy, finger getting grabbed by a small dirty hand. "Hello Gia."

"Hi!" The boy hugged Louis, laying his head across his shoulder.

Harry smirked, "you have bonded."

"Yes." Louis rocked the boy, "their parents dropped them off. They will be back for lunch. We wanted the children to be able to enjoy themselves." He kissed the child's arm, "his mother is here though. She is pregnant as well."

"I see."

"She is giving labor soon, so she cannot be in the sun for very long." Louis grabbed onto Harry's hand, "Julie says I will also have to go inside soon but I wanted to garden with you."

Harry smiled, "okay, omega." He called over one of the maids to collect the now-sleeping child. "Show me how to garden."

And Louis showed.

"Apron on." Louis giggled when the apron hardly covered Harry.

"Are there any other sizes?"

"Nope."

He explained everything that Niall had told them. About the directions of the sun, and shade. How much water each plant needed. Louis taught him the names of each gardening tool, showed him the ones that they would be using to plant the strawberries Harry chose.

He couldn't help but admire how focused Louis was, just like when he spoke of art. Louis was smart, he learned quickly and applied what he learned. He liked to teach as well. Harry was excited to take the day off next week for his art class.

Once they found the right spot, having to ask Niall a few times, Harry started removing any weeds and roots in the dirt.

"Rocks too," Louis reminded.

Once the dirt was moist and ready, the seeds were ready. Harry took a few tries, annoyed with how small each seed was.

"Not in the same spot, alpha, spread them out."

"I am trying, omega." Harry flicked the seed off his finger, "they are so small."

Louis smiled, kissing Harry's now red cheek, "like me."

Harry growled softly, turning his face to nip at Louis' neck, "but you are growing."

The omega giggled, leaning into Harry, getting dirt fingers around his sides. He sat up on his knees, laying his head on Harry's shoulder, "hot."

Harry kissed him, "do you want to go inside, omega? Have some water?"

"When we finish." Louis pulled away, smiling at Harry's clean apron, "you do not get dirty often."

"I try to avoid it when I can."

They covered the small seeds, watering the dirt together. It was time to write the sign.

"Strawberries."

"Yes." Louis smiled, "me."

Harry chuckled, shaking his head as he wrote the sign. He set it into the dirt, looking at the carrots sign close by. Their handwriting was so different. Harry's, perfect cursive, compared to Louis' lopsided, but legible, writing. It was perfect.

"Everyone left to the pool." Louis pouted, looking at the children now splashing around. He stood up with Harry's help, wobbling a bit. He whined, "inside."

Harry kissed the top of his head, "why are you being spoiled?"

Louis picked up his basket, with Thumb inside. "Now."

"Goodness." Harry took his jacket, covering Louis' face with it as they walked towards the water hose. He rinsed their hands, and one of the dirt covered children, before going inside.

Louis growled loudly once air hit him. The maids stopped walking, eyebrows up. Harry waved a hand, "he is just hot."

"I will bring water."

"Thank you. Please bring it upstairs. We will shower."

"Of course, my King, my Queen."

Harry sat Louis on a chair, removing his sandals then his own shoes. He rubbed Louis toes, kissing his knee, "are you okay, my love?" Louis didn't respond, basket perched on his belly, eyes shut. Harry frowned at how red his cheeks were. "I will be right back."

The alpha went outside, walking to one of the gardeners. "We will be down for lunch, so Louis may rest."

"Of course, my King."

"Thank you."

Harry went back inside, growling when Louis wasn't in the chair. He passed by the maid with the water, taking it from her, "thank you very much." He went up the stairs two at a time, "omega!" Harry went to his room, smelling Louis immediately, seeing his clothes thrown across the floor. He sighed softly, going to the closet, "strawberry."

Louis was crying, body coated in pink with his bunny to his chest.

Harry closed the closet door, squatting to rub Louis' warm thigh. "Come, beautiful. Have some water." Louis drank slowly, luckily, before laying back down. "Come." He took Thumb carefully, putting him in the basket. Harry picked Louis up slowly, taking him out of the closet and to the bathroom. "We will shower. A nice cool shower." Louis whimpered in response.

Louis got like this for no reason. Harry wasn't going to say he disliked it, because he really didn't. It made him feel good when he was able to help his omega. Knowing he was the only one who could help Louis like this -knowing that, if it were anyone else, Louis would be screaming for him.

Harry shivered, trying to ignore the rush of possessiveness up his spine.

He helped Louis sit on the toilet, letting him use it while he adjusted the temperature of the shower and started filling the bath.

Harry added bath salts to the bathtub, watching it fill until he heard the toilet flush. He turned around, kissing the back of Louis' neck while he washed his hands. He hummed soft things in the omega's ear, getting a rush of sounds to fill the echoed bathroom.

Harry would wash him, as usual, because Louis was spoiled, and he knew it. Harry also didn't need to hear Louis complain about how hard it was to wash his feet now. The alpha enjoyed scrubbing his body anyway, especially when he got to Louis' belly.

Taking off his necklace was always a mission.

"Stop."

"I must remove it."

Louis growled, baring his teeth, "stop!"

Harry growled back, not enjoying when he had to. "I said I have to. Enough. Are you trying to upset me?" Louis whined, dropping his neck for Harry to remove the necklace. Harry made sure to set the necklace in Louis' sight.

"Where is your ring, beautiful?"

"In the closet."

"You removed it to garden?" Louis didn't respond, upset. Harry rolled his eyes, squatting in front of him. "I asked you something."

"I am angry with you."

"My luck." Harry smiled, "would you like to bathe alone?"

Louis was quiet, feet wiggling together. He bit hard on his cheek, shaking his head. Harry had yet to remove his clips. "I missed you."

"Precious." Harry took Louis' hand, kissing his ringer finger that now had a little tan. "I missed you as well." He reached up, slowly taking out one clip at a time. "Let us not bicker then."

Louis blinked, "you were mean just now."

"I had to be. You get so upset over little things now." Harry closed his eyes when Louis growled. "See." The King laced their fingers, whispering, "behave and I promise you will have cake today." Louis' eyes flew open, glossing at the promise of the sweet. "A secret."

Louis nodded, cheeks now pink instead of red. "A secret."

Harry grinned, rubbing their noses together, "sweet little thing."

Harry washed his hair first, scrubbing his scalp gently, letting Louis sit while he did it. He took the soft cloth from outside the shower, lathered it, before running it down his back. He washed him thoroughly, ignoring his belly to wash between Louis' dirt covered toes. He smiled at the soft noise the artist made.

Harry was careful with three parts, parts he avoided until the end. Louis' bond mark, his Royal mark, and his belly. Harry always started with the Royal mark, cleaning the arm gently. He kissed the mark, the mark that had drove him crazy.

Louis hated it at first. It itched, burned and hurt all at once. But, just like the alpha had said, it healed. Louis was protective of the mark too, surprisingly. He took it very seriously, avoided showing it unless he had too. Harry never saw the mark as anything 'special' but, to Louis, it was just as special as his bond mark. The mark Harry had given him. The mark he didn't let even Niall and Liam wash.

Then there was his belly.

Harry always made noises when he cleaned Louis' stomach, couldn't help it. He would clean it, then kiss it and kiss it and kiss it until he kissed every inch he could. Louis didn't always allow this but, when they showered, it was always allowed. Harry could touch it all he wanted without asking or getting bit.

He ran the cloth over the stretched stomach, still surprised by how fast Louis grew. His belly was a perfect smoothed ball, hard with a poked-out belly button.

The King worshiped the round stomach. Saying small prayers to Earth against it. Kept his lips against it, moaning when Louis' hand fell against his head. The alpha wrapped his arms around his omega, leaving his head where it was, scenting the air as strongly as he could.

"I have a stretch mark."

"Hm?" Harry looked up, drowsy and pleased. He smiled gently, "a what?"

Louis gave him tender eyes, putting a hand on Harry's cheek. He kissed his alpha's forehead. "I have a stretch mark."

The King looked down, looking over the skin. There it was. It looked more like a line than a stretch mark. Harry kissed it either way.

"How do you feel about it?"

Louis smiled, eyes low, "blessed."

Harry was surprised when the cold shampoo hit his head. He whined himself, making Louis whine even louder. The alpha hummed against Louis' stomach, keeping his ear to it. Louis had felt something move twice, but Harry wasn't home when it happened. He wanted to feel something.

Louis washed his hair meticulously, fingers dragging across the alpha's scalp. It felt so good to get his hair washed, he understood why Louis enjoyed it so much.

Louis took the shower head, covering Harry's eyes as he rinsed the soap from his hair. He ran it over himself before pressing his face against Harry's hair, breathing in. They smelled the same now.

Harry took a while before he stood. He kissed his husband softly, mostly nuzzling against him, rubbing their faces and wet skin against one another.

After showering, there always had to be a bath. Harry was pretty sure Louis only showered so he could sit in the bath. They didn't have his vanilla scented lotion here, or his 'special' bath salts (given to him by Circuit). But it was enough.

"Bring me Thumb."

Harry bowed his head, helping Louis sit in the tub before kissing the top of his hand. "Yes omega." He dried off a little, glancing back at Louis before going. He found him squirming around the wicker basket. Harry took him slowly, rubbing Thumb's nose, "your mother wants you." He went back to the bathroom, now covered in a thin shadow of steam. "I have brought him."

Louis smiled softly, "set him down. Close the door, please."

Thumb didn't like showering despite his efforts in trying to get into the shower when Louis showered. He did love ruining toilet paper though.

Harry set the rabbit down, grabbing his towel to dry off. He covered his lower half before sitting beside the tub, "omega."

Louis looked at him, head lolling softly, "alpha."

Harry smirked, "you looked pleased with yourself."

Louis stretched softly, hands on his stomach, "Well, I gardened with my people -with my alpha." He breathed, "I am pregnant. I have the greatest family in the world. I have showered, I have my alpha with me and," he watched Thumb hopping around, "I have Thumb. I am very pleased."

Harry reached out to wipe a bead of water from Louis' nose, "perfect. It is all I want."

Louis hummed, turning so his chin rested on the edge of the tub. "If it is a boy..."

Harry chuckled. Louis did this all the time. No matter how many names Harry gave, Louis asked for more.

"Hm," Harry pondered. "What about Harry Jr.?"

Louis made a face, "no."

The King laughed, "and Louis Jr.?"

"Alpha, do not play with me."

Harry smiled, "I have given you so many names that I have ran out."

"What about Persia?"

"Persia? Hm, sure."

"Do not just say sure, be sure."

"I am not because I have not seen our child yet. You could be having five for all I know. Will we name them all Persia?"

Louis threw water at him, "hmph."

"Hey," Harry was grinning, grabbing Louis' face, "calm down." He took Louis' hand, kissing it, "I am your alpha, remember that." Louis glared at him. "I deserve the same respect you do. Do I not?"

Louis looked down, pouting with a nod. "Yes alpha."

"Thank you." Harry stood, knowing Louis should not be in the bath too long. "Come." He helped him up, removing his towel to wrap Louis in. He dried him off, patting him gently instead of rubbing. Harry sighed, face to face with Louis' extended stomach once again. "A baby."

"Or several."

Harry chuckled, looking up at his Queen. "Or several."

-

"The class will be very large which means I need everyone's help." Louis swung around his pallet knife. "You will learn what each tool is called, how it is used, and about the paint we will be using. Are you ready?"

Julie raised her hand slowly, "I have a question."

"Yes."

The alpha looked around at the group, "do all of us have to be here?"

"Yes."

"Hm, are you sure?"

"This tool is called a pallet knife." Louis lowered his eyes at Julie, "it is not sharp, but I am sure if you dig hard enough, it will hurt." Julie made a zipping motion with her fingers. Louis took a deep breath, smiling, "this will be fun."

He walked up to Atlas, wobbling slightly because of his stomach, "What is this called?"

"A pallet knife."

"Good." He looked at his alpha, "what is this called?"

"A pallet knife."

Louis wiggled, blushing at Harry's wide grin. He leaned down, quickly kissing him before going to Julie, "what is this called?"

"A pallet knife."

"Good."

"No kiss?"

Louis rolled his eyes, going back to the table. "We have several kinds of brushes, which is where we will begin. Depending on what you are painting and, what you are painting with, will change the brush. For example." He held up a brush, "this is called an angular flat brush. Repeat it." Louis waited for everyone to repeat before continuing, "it is great for tight corners due to its shape." He looked around, pointing at Zayn, "when would I use this brush?"

"For tight corners."

"Good. It can also distribute paint on a larger scale." Louis turned the brush to the side, "there are four parts to a brush." He looked at Harry, smirking, "what are they?"

Harry sat up, crossing one leg over the other with hunger in his eyes. "Bristles, ferrule-"

"What is the ferrule?"

"The metal piece." Harry continued once Louis motioned him to do so. "The crimp -the piece that holds the ferrule to handle. Which is the last part. Handle."

Louis growled slightly, slamming the brush down. "I will be back in a moment." Harry quickly ran to follow him.

Julie looked beside her at Niall then at Ixion, "can you believe this? Awful class."

-

"Good afternoon." Louis had Thumb in the basket in his hand. "Missed it?"

Louis did miss the house. He missed it so much.

The omega nodded, looking around, loving that nothing had changed. "It is so beautiful."

Julie smirked, winking at Ixion and Atlas, "how was the walk?"

"Quiet."

"Good." Julie took Louis' hand, taking him to her office, "you both may wait in the kitchen. Niall is making lunch." She closed the door behind her, "Are you excited for tomorrow?"

"Yes." Louis set the basket on the floor beside his sandals. "Very excited."

Julie smiled, "I think I am as well." She helped Louis removed his shorts, "I have been studying."

"You better be." Louis shivered once he was completely naked. He was helped onto the examining table, "I have not eaten lunch."

"That is fine." Julie put the stethoscope plugs in her ears, "I will hurry so you can eat. Take a deep breath for me."

Louis did. "Julie."

"Hm?"

"How are you and Rose?"

Julie was quiet for a moment, removing her stethoscope. "Uh," She set her elbows on her knees, avoiding Louis' eyes, "we are fine -now."

"Now?"

"Who told you of Rose and I?"

"My alpha," Louis spoke bristly, almost insulted by the question. "He tells me everything."

Julie smiled, "well." She sighed, licking her lips, "we are -okay." The doctor sat back, legs spread, and Louis bit his lip. The omega wouldn't deny that Julie was an alpha -pure alpha with alpha tendencies that stroked his inner omega.

She grinned, a strand of hair from her bun falling across her ear, "we are managing. I have a lot of feelings for Rose, not all good but," Julie looked up, thinking. "No longer bad. Just -feelings and insecurities."

"If Harry was not my alpha, I would pick Zayn." Julie laughed loudly, head shaking. "A triad sounds so beautiful. We would be a -a qu-ad." Louis blushed, "I just learned that word." Julie smiled. "But after Zayn, I would pick you." Louis smiled, prickles of goosebumps covering his cold skin. Julie's office was also so cold. "I would pick you because you are -amazing. I will never forget the festival. How you made me feel safe. I think," Louis' eyes crinkled, "Rose makes you feel like how you made me feel that day. But I think she makes you feel like that all the time."

Julie swallowed, looking away again, "safe." She squinted at nothing, "powerful -like an equal. Respected. Rose makes me feel like an alpha. Never lets me forget how strong I am. Elements, she really sees me as an equal. I am not an omega even when I act like one." The alpha held up a hand, "there is nothing wrong with being an omega, Louis, nothing. But I am not one. I do not need affection. I can go rouge and survive." Julie smiled sadly, "It is okay to feel submissive with her because I never am looked down upon."

Louis grinned, hugging himself. His chest had begun hurting recently, tender and sore when he went to bed at night. He would tell Julie when she asked him if he had any questions. "I would pick Rose next."

Julie chuckled, her chair rolling closer, setting a hand on Louis' knee with a wink. "I am glad I come first." Louis giggled into his fingers, laying back when Julie rubbed his thigh. "Good boy," She growled low, "lay back for me."

Louis whined softly, lashes fluttering as Julie started with his feet.

It was like clockwork at this point. Louis was used to being naked, checked -poked with needles and poked on his stomach. It was when Julie got to his stomach that he would become irritated.

"Are you ready?"

"I never am."

Julie smiled, slowly putting her hand's on Louis' stomach. Louis jerked when she pressed down, teeth slammed shut. She pushed around, feeling, squinting. Louis growled deep in his throat when he felt movement.

"There." Julie pushed a little harder and Louis swung at her. She moved back just in time, "feisty."

"Enough."

"Do you not want to know what I felt?"

Louis touched his stomach, whining at the movement. "What did you do?"

"Woke them up."

Louis blinked, "them?"

Julie smiled fondly, lifting three gloved fingers "three of them."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 2.3K 13
A/B/O Dynamics Louis is a male Omega returning to his hometown after a year, looking for a job. There have been very few changes since he left. Days...
607K 29.9K 46
LARRY. Louis is a stubborn Omega, Liam is his protective dad and Harry is the Alpha with a big cock who just won't fall for his charm.
1.4M 66.3K 103
It all started when the alpha laid eyes on the short curvy omega and he knew at that moment that his life would never be the same, in a good way of c...
13.1K 486 6
Louis doesn't mind being an omega, most of the time. Modern medicine allows him to suppress almost all of his omega traits, but the one thing it can'...