Queen of Arizella

By larrychonce28

Stealing from Royalty is punishable by death. Louis starts over, doing his best to keep his hands at his side... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Arizella
Chapter 2 - Deprived
Chapter 3 - Home
Chapter 4 - Downtown
Chapter 5 - Fur
Chapter 6 - Texture
Chapter 7 - Head
Chapter 8 - God
Chapter 9 - Exception
Chapter 10 - Thumb
Chapter 11 - Nesting
Chapter 12 - licking
Chapter 13 - Stunning
Chapter 14 - Elements
Chapter 15 - Wow
Chapter 16 - Heat I
Chapter 17 - Heat II
From the Author
Chapter 18 - Strawberry Sweet
Chapter 19 - Orange Juice
Chapter 20 - Agreed
Chapter 21 - Itty-Bitty
From the Author II
Chapter 22 - Soup Spoon
Chapter 23 - A baby
Chapter 24 - Yellow Polish
Chapter 25 - Lemonade
Chapter 26 - Love You
Chapter 27 - Missed
Chapter 28 - Warm
Chapter 29 - Rut
Chapter 30 - Rabid
Chapter 31 - Circuit
Chapter 33 - Honesty
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Growing
Chapter 36 - Perfect
Chapter 37 - Finally
Chapter 38 - In Love
Chapter 39 - Changes
Chapter 40 - Queen of Arizella
Chapter 41 - Extra

Chapter 32 - Honey

502 23 51
By larrychonce28

Harry kicked his feet quietly, watching his mother paint. She didn't look concentrated, a small smile on her lips as she dipped her brush into the color black. She always looked like this, happy, blissful while she painted. The omega set the brush down, adjusting her gown before standing, "come, alpha."

Harry quickly picked himself off the floor, grabbing her hand as they left her art room.

"Mother."

"Harry."

Harry smiled softly, looking up at his mother's long hanging curls. "Why does father not allow you to paint in the bedroom?"

Martha squeezed his small hand, "paint will get on things. You know how meticulous he is."

Harry dropped his head, watching his small feet beside his mother's bare ones. "How did you learn to paint so well?" He lifted his head as they reached the stairs, "I cannot."

"Anyone can paint, Harry. You have just never showed any interest."

"Yes, but I have tried. I am not talented."

"You are talented in what you wish to learn."

The young alpha released his mother's hand once they were downstairs, following behind her towards the dining room.

"Back straight, Harry."

"Yes mam."

Their feet fell in line with one another, Martha going to the right of her husband and Harry to the left of his father. He sat, bowing his head once they reached the table.

"About time." Rovan dug into his food first, Harry following, and then his mother. "Have you done your studies today?"

Harry purposely stuffed his mouth, chewing for a while before answering. "I did not have studies today."

"You have studies every day." Rovan scoffed, "you do not get a day off."

"That is not what my teacher said."

"Then she will be fired."

"It is a him."

Rovan glared at his son, "be careful." He picked up his wine, "one day you will be in this chair. I do not need all my hard work going to waste at the hands of a child." Harry snorted under his breath getting smacked over his head. "Alpha!"

He scooted back, "I am excusing myself."

"Harry," Martha sighed softly, "Rovan –may we please just eat in peace?"

"Tell that to your son!"

"Our son. –Harry, sit down, please."

The alpha swallowed before dropping into his chair, legs spread, "may I be excused?"

"No, eat." Rovan picked up his fork, pointing it at Harry's food, "I did not raise an ungrateful son."

"You barely raised a son."

"Get up –you can go to bed hungry."

"Sounds delicious." Harry bowed to his mother, "have a nice night, mother."

"I tell you that is not my son, Martha. Insolent."

"If that is what I am, then I am your son."

"Have you not left yet?" The King folded his hands under his chin, "you will grow up. You will learn."

Harry grinned, "If I do. I will make sure I learn what not to do."

Rovan smirked, "If you think that this is bad –just wait, Harry. You will see."

-

"No, wait, wait." Harry shook his head weakly, "I cannot chase him when he does not want to be here." The alpha pulled away from the twins, "he lied to me... about something so serious. But, I thought, that maybe in the morning we could try..."

Ixion frowned, "Master, he needs you. Louis was scared, alone –ashamed, I am sure."

Harry scratched his head, touching the bond mark on the side of his neck. "I would leave too... oh." He sat on the floor, pulling his knees up, "how painful –I just, want to comfort him. He is okay –but even apart –we are sad together." He tugged on his hair, "I wonder if my mother was in pain when my father died –maybe relieved."

Atlas bit his lip, looking to his brother. "Master-"

"I will live, I know I will. I have my family. This is just best." He groaned, "I sound so pathetic."

"Louis is pregnant."

Harry's head flipped up, pupils dilating. "How-"

"We smelled him the moment you both fought outside. He smelled –different." Atlas sighed softly, "we have also grown an attachment for Louis, Master. We do not want him to be alone –that child will mean the world to you."

Harry swallowed hard, "oh." He looked around at little pieces of scattered papers, covered in sketches. He looked at the little bits of rabbit poop in the corner. At Louis' chair that he now noticed had little red polka dots on the legs of the chair. At the artwork –Louis' old and new, took in the smell of paint and pencils and –Louis. He touched the blankets on the floor, "I need –are you sure?"

Ixion nodded, "positive. We apologize for going against orders but –we could not have him be hurt, especially not now."

"Where is he?"

Ixion smiled sadly, quickly going to help Harry up, "come."

-

Liam set a tray of food on the coffee table. "If anyone is hungry." He sat beside Zayn, taking the alpha's warm hand.

Julie reached forward slowly, snatching up a few pieces of food off the tray. She looked around, bringing a cracker to her mouth. Her gaze stopped on Atlas, "you saw Louis leave –right?"

"Yes, Ixion and I."

Julie's eyes rolled over to Zayn, "where were you?"

"Watching over the house."

Julie smirked, "and you did not see him leave?"

"I did."

Julie looked at Liam then Niall, "did you ask Zayn to stop him?"

Niall straightened, shrugging, "we did not know until the morning."

Liam bit his lip, "We may have asked Zayn to bring him back."

"Hm." Julie puckered her lips, looking at Atlas, "did Zayn ask you to go?"

"We offered."

"Ridiculous. Our King tells us to not betray him and you all go against his wishes." Julie crossed her leg over the other, "I am ashamed."

Zayn rolled his eyes, "I am sure you did something stupid as well."

"Not at all."

"Oh yes," Niall drawled, "because you did not disappear this morning."

"I only went to purchase some food."

Atlas made a face, "you went to the castle."

Julie tilted her head, "really? Do you follow everyone?"

"No," Atlas mumbled with a pout, "I smelled Rose."

"Rose?" Niall scooted forward, "you sent Rose to find Louis?"

"I –may have."

"You are guilt tripping us when you did something wrong as well!"

"I think –just an idea –you all should pay me now."

"Pay you?" Zayn snorted, "For what –playing victim?"

"No, because I bet that Louis was going to stay in Arizella."

"You do not get to win yet –it is not even set!"

Julie held up a hand, "No, but Harry was going to allow him to stay."

"And how do you know?"

Julie smiled proudly, "Rose told me." She held out her hand, "hand it over." Julie looked Atlas up and down, "would you like to make a bet as well?"

Atlas reached forward, shyly taking an apple slice. "No thank you." He bit into it, looking around, "Louis's pregnant."

-

He couldn't take his eyes off the alpha on his knees.

Louis was practically worshiped here, didn't have to lift a finger. He was bathed, covered in honey – even sang to. He was fed well, praised for being pregnant, offered flowers and different kinds of plants. Even Thumb was treated well, given anything he wanted.

But the omegas that came always came while he was in tears. He missed his family, his alpha, he missed Harry's attitude. He missed his smell, his lips –the way he rolled his eyes every time Louis spoke. Louis missed the way Harry would hold him as if someone was going to take him. He missed Harry's smile, his teeth against different parts of his skin. When he was praised for reading well or writing well. How Harry laughed against his skin when he thought Louis was being funny.

Deprived, to overwhelmed, to in love and back.

The omegas sang to him, answered his questions –read to him, to give him company. Made sure he didn't go into shock without an alpha. They even offered for an alpha to come comfort him and Louis had felt sick to his core. They didn't understand. They saw a runaway omega and an alpha that wasn't looking for him.

And now here he was –right in reach. Harry was alone, in the same clothes he wore during the Elements festival –asking Louis to marry him –asking Louis to-

"Harry." Louis' eyes were large, terrified to blink out of fear that the image of Harry on his knees –asking him to be his Queen, to be the father of his child –marry him- Oh, he was terrified it would just vanish. Louis touched his throat, swallowing painfully, "Ask me again." Harry licked his lips. Louis took a long inhale, "again so that I know what you want. I need –no." He shook his head, "I need you to talk to me."

Harry crawled closer, glancing down at the movement of Louis' rabbit. He looked up quickly, "I can. What –anything."

"This makes sense –but not this. I do not understand." Louis put his head in his hands, "I knew Rose would tell you but not so soon –maybe Julie."

"No," Harry kept himself from reaching inside the nest, internally groaning. "It was the twins." His eyes traced over Louis, looking for marks –worrying his lip at the shine on Louis' shoulders, "they put honey on you?"

Louis nodded shyly, "omegas did." He blinked delicately, lashes falling on his pink cheeks. "They also gave me some to eat."

Harry nodded slowly, "I see." He laughed to himself, "I cannot believe I let you out of the house." Louis frowned. "I cannot believe I did not wake up."

"Harry," Louis squirmed, "why are you here?"

The alpha sat back, folding his legs, breathing out his nose. He chewed on the corner of his mouth, looking around, "you lied to me and I mistreated you. I mistreated several people –including my own family." He cupped his mouth, squeezing his cheeks, "I have been sad –we have been sad." The alpha looked ahead, "I did not want to find you at first. You left despite us talking and it made me angry the next morning –but you are pregnant." Harry couldn't control his smile, "Louis, I am here because I love you." He shrugged, "Before it was a lot of what if's and frustration because I thought that I would never be able to be a father – a good one." He sucked his teeth, looking at the feathers hanging from the ceiling. "When I was getting dressed, I stared at the painting of my mother on the wall then at your unfinished work." Harry smiled, "I could see our future. How beautiful you would look, covered in glitter and glue, teaching our children about art. I would watch, listen, and learn along with them. You," he chuckled, "would scold them when they wasted paint. Teach them different techniques, make little artists who wanted to learn. I would come home to such colorful children, hugging me with paint covered fingers." The alpha looked back at his omega, "with you behind them, just as messy –just as beautiful."

Louis' cheeks were bright red, hands clasped painfully tight in front of him.

"I am here. I am not angry anymore, I am not sad anymore. I am jealous, happy, and I am in love. I am in love with the mere thought of you." He threw his hands up, laughing, "I want to be your husband! I want to be your alpha, the father of your children –I want to be your King." He dropped his arms, "I just want everything you are and all you can give me because, since you came in my life, everything just feels better. Everything looks better." He huffed, mumbling, "I was hurt because you left me but I was more upset that I even let you. I have trouble listening sometimes but you force me to. You make me happy, Louis. I am tired of being scared." He closed his eyes, "Being away from you is exhausting, more exhausting than being a King."

When Harry opened his eyes, Louis was closer but still in the large nest. Harry could see his ripped blankets mixed in with the Clan's.

"Is it that easy?" The omega titled his head, his cheeks now wet. "To forget what we have done to each other?"

"I think can be, not to forget, but to move forward. I think you make it easy for me."

Louis sat back, taking Thumb, moving him to the side. He scooted back, "please –remove your clothes before you enter."

Harry tried not to look desperate but he found himself rushing. He stripped his jacket and shoes off at the same time. The alpha was panting by the time his underwear came off, more than ready to be accepted into Louis' nest.

"May I?"

Louis looked up at the tall alpha, nodding once.

Harry stepped inside, moving the wiggling bunny out of the way again before sitting. He looked at Louis quickly, taking deep breaths, openly moaning when Louis started scenting the room. Louis was breathing hard too, shy, glancing at Harry.

"May I-"

"Please."

Harry grabbed him, laying the shaking omega on the soft blankets –grabbing the nearest fur to rub against Louis' cheek –just as he liked it. Louis mewled, arching his back, baring both sides of his neck. He put his hands on Harry's broad shoulders when the alpha began licking him, removing the sticky honey from different parts of his body.

The bath went on for a while, Harry wasn't just cleaning him but searching for marks. Looking for anything that didn't belong on Louis' body. He sniffed around his thighs, pressing his canines against the flesh gently. Louis was kicking his foot, hands around his stomach, shaking when the alpha reached them.

Harry sniffed around his fingers, biting gently on each one until Louis' hands moved away. The alpha licked across his belly, dipping into Louis' belly button, finding honey just underneath it. He growled, rutting against the nest, laying wet kisses across the skin.

"Beautiful." Harry placed both hands on his stomach, massaging it, "you look so beautiful, it makes me jealous." Louis whimpered softly and Harry kissed his belly, "no, my love." He shook his head, "I am not upset. I only wish I could have you home –spoil you as they have. I would lay you on an even larger nest. Wrap you in silk, make sure you only touch the softness material." He nuzzled Louis' abdomen, "massage you, brush your hair –put the finest handmade clips in it. Cover you in glitter –fuck that pretty little hole in the yard while your skin soaks up the sun like a sponge." Harry crawled up, adjusting the crown on Louis' head. "I would make sure you felt nothing but safety. Give you anything you asked for –pay the highest price for paints, artwork –sculptures." Louis growled, whining high. "Oh baby, my baby is having a baby." Harry smiled, stroking Louis' pink face, "anything you want, I would kill to give you."

Louis growled louder, pressing up against Harry, rubbing his cock against him. Harry allowed him, ignoring his own erection. The alpha pressed his thigh against Louis' crotch, nibbling at the omega's throat, "go ahead, strawberry. Use your alpha."

Louis put his arms up, grinding harder, arching his back awkwardly. He let his tongue roll from his mouth, crying out when Harry took a nipple into his mouth.

"Alpha-"

Harry huffed against his wet skin, wanting so badly to take Louis right there. Instead he respectfully put his mouth back on the pert nub, sucking hard.

"I –I-" Louis shivered, pressing his mouth against his arm, "coming-"

Harry growled loudly, keeping anyone who had been walking by away. He growled even louder when he felt hot warmth against his leg, quickly going down to lick away the white mess. He kept his mouth away from Louis' cock, licking around the area. The alpha looked up, eyes glossing over at Louis' pleasure-filled tears.

Louis reached out, whining, "I missed you, itty –bitty."

Harry's heart sunk at the crack in his omega's voice. He came back up slowly, moving Louis easily so he was cradling him in his arms. Harry rubbed the back of the artist's neck, feeling over the teeth scaring. "I missed you too, omega." He smiled softly, "I did not know being away from you would be so painful. I could never have imagined."

Louis nodded, wiping aggressively at his tears. "I was scared that you would hate me the next day. Make me leave."

Harry shook his head, "I did not know what the next day would bring either. But, the moment I noticed you were gone, I knew the truth." He pressed his lips together, "I knew that I did not want to live another moment without you." The alpha moved Louis' hand from his face, "I lied to myself and played stupid but I always knew." He smiled, cupping Louis' cheek, "I knew how much I loved you. Julie was right and I was stupid. I did not listen but I do not regret it."

Louis smiled back, a booger poking out from his nose. "This feels surreal." He sniffled, "There is a form of artwork –called surrealism. It is a newer art." Louis closed his eyes when Harry licked his eye, "it," Louis whined, "it is scary to me. But it suddenly makes sense." He laughed sadly, "It is unconscious." Harry tilted his head in thought. Louis smiled, "surrealism is completely unconscious, and this feels surreal. Being with you feels unconsciously easy. Dreamlike –just like the art."

Harry smiled big, dimples showing in his cheek, "Have I," he huffed a laugh, "told you how much I love when you teach me about art?"

Louis put a hand in Harry's hair, "you could say it more."

The alpha laughed harder, pressing his face against Louis', finally comfortable enough to scent the candle lit room. He rubbed their noses together, whispering, "I love when you teach me about art, omega." The King put a hand on Louis' stomach, "my sweet, sweet strawberry."

-

Harry growled low when the door was knocked on. He stretched, licking Louis' puffy cheek when the omega moved. Harry growled louder at the door, "enter." He watched the three wide-eyed omegas carefully, "may I help you?"

They were carrying trays of water and food.

The smallest stepped forward, "we come with food for your omega."

Harry pointed at the spot outside the nest, "leave it there."

They set the trays down slowly, kneeling outside the blankets. "We are here to bless him."

Harry made a face, looking down at Louis, "pardon?"

"We have brought honey and will pray over him."

The King licked his lips, sitting up tall, "why do you put honey on him?"

The omega smiled, "it comes from our Earth. It will never go bad, it is clean –delicious and pure, just like the soul growing inside him." She held up the glass jar, "it helps soothe a pregnant omega's sweet tooth as well."

He looked back down at Louis, the small omega curled up in different furs and blankets. He looked so soft, his cheeks were pink from the warmth in the room. There was sun coming in through the thin curtains, touching different parts of his face.

Harry bit hard on his lip, "you will touch him?"

"Yes."

"May I?"

"No, I apologize but this ritual is not supposed involve an alpha. Earth is a mother Element, it did not give birth to the alpha."

Harry swallowed hard, "must –I get out of the nest?"

"Please, you may watch from the door."

Harry was hesitant, kissing Louis' temple once before wrapping a blanket around his lower half. He stepped out, in full view from where he stood, "you are allowed to enter the nest?"

"Only one of us, I will go today." The omega removed her robe before crawling into the nest. She picked up Thumb, nuzzling the small rabbit before moving him aside. "Oh sweet omega." She cooed, taking Louis' hand, "Wake when you are ready." The omegas outside the nest bent their heads. She laid her head against Louis' hand, mumbling words Harry didn't understand. "Amen."

She grabbed the honey from one of them, dipping her finger in it, helping Louis roll onto his back. Louis immediately started whining, kicking at the blankets, "alpha."

Harry flinched but the omega was fast. "Sh, sh. He is here, open your eyes." She rubbed the honey over his stomach and Louis moaned –Harry had to look away for a moment. "There, you see him." She giggled, pressing a kiss against his hand. "Just a moment more –would you like some honey?"

Louis nodded quickly, rolling on his side, "alpha."

Harry squatted, "I am here."

The artist growled when honey was put down his spine, "no."

The omega didn't stop smiling, "he does not like us touching his back at all. –There." She helped Louis sit up, offering him honey. Louis stuck his hand in the glass jar, licking it off his fingers and Harry's eyes rolled to the back of his head.

He was jealous –he could be doing this.

He was horny –Louis looked beautiful licking honey off his fingers and then off of his body parts.

He was openly whining, catching everyone's attention.

The omega stood when Louis started growling louder, quickly putting her robe back on. "We must go –hurry." She bowed to Harry, "make sure he eats. Our leader will want to speak with you before you leave." She looked back at Louis, the omega was on his hands and knees, teeth slowly exposing. "Goodbye."

Harry looked back at Louis when the door was slammed, "omega, calm down."

Louis stared at the door a moment longer before picking up his rabbit, letting Thumb lick the honey off his shoulder. Louis looked so spoiled, pleased with himself for scaring off the omegas.

"They were nice to you, be nice."

Louis didn't respond, nosing at Thumb's fur. He looked at the food tray, "I am hungry."

Harry was stopped before he stepped into the nest, "what?"

"I do not want you in here."

The alpha's mouth fell open, "what did I do?"

"Give me my food."

"What –I did not do anything!" Louis didn't say anything so Harry reluctantly handed over the food. He frowned while Louis ate, wanting nothing more than to feed him. To put his head against Louis' stomach, kiss him dizzy and lick all that honey off his body. He wanted Louis to get off on him again, let himself be used to please his omega.

But Louis made a grunting noise.

"Do not whine in front of others. Alpha's rarely whine, it is for my ears."

Harry swallowed, "you just –looked so beautiful. I wanted you." He passed Louis the cup of water, fingers brushing, "I am sorry." The King sighed. Louis hadn't change, he was the same omega even if they had made up last night. Louis still had an attitude, was still jealous –it was reassuring.

Louis gave the flower on his tray to Thumb, picking up the wrap. He glared at Harry as he chewed, swallowing. "You make me angry."

Harry's eyes grew, looking around, "what –It was not intentional!"

The omega rolled his eyes, taking another bite, "sure."

"My goodness." Harry rubbed his eye with his palm, "un-pleasable."

"Watch your tongue."

"I thought," Harry sighed, "that we were going to be happy today. We are reunited, we are forgiving each other. Not finding new reasons to be angry."

Louis threw an orange at Harry's lap, "hmph." He took a sip of his water, "that is an orange."

Harry squinted at him, "really? I come all this way-"

"Oh, do not start, Harry."

"I apologize, ask you to marry me." Harry shrugged, "you still have not answered me."

Louis picked at his wrap, biting his lip, "you know I will say yes..." He took another bite, "Will you –tell the Kingdom?"

"Should I not?"

"Not about that –about our baby."

Harry smiled, "I think I will tell anyone with an ear."

Louis giggled into his food, "awful alpha."

The King grinned, crawling towards the nest, "I can be that if you wish."

Louis laid back, putting a foot against Harry's chest, grinning back. "You may be as awful as you wish –outside of my nest."

Harry made a face, sitting back with a pout, "obnoxious omega."

-

"Hello Louis."

Louis bowed to the leader, keeping close to Harry, pressing his face against the alpha's side when a hand fell on his stomach. "Hello."

The alpha smiled, "how are you –you look beautiful."

Louis smiled, blushing, "thank you. Your omegas have been very kind. I feel very good, happy."

"That is good." Eon motioned them to sit, finding a seat on the chair opposite. "If it is not clear why I asked you to come here before you have left." He smiled, "I need to know that I will not find your omega wandering the forest again."

Harry held his tongue. Louis kissed his hand as he spoke. "He will not. I apologize for the inconvenience."

"None at all. Louis was very respectful during his time here. But, as a Pack leader, I do not allow my own blood to be taken for granted." He crossed his legs, "Louis has confessed to me why he was there. I do hope you know that Pack blood does not except your 'birth control'."

Harry licked his lips, "I did not know."

"Of course you did not. None of your people –doctors." Eon sighed, "I feel it is best if he stays with his own kind but that is not my choice."

"No," Harry bit, "it is not."

Louis nudged him, frowning, "be nice." He looked to Eon, "we are both sorry. I –we both made mistakes that we will work on. I love it," he smiled. "It is beautiful, pure. The people are even kinder than in Arizella but, I miss my family and my alpha. If they are not with me, I do not want to be here."

Eon nodded, "I understand." He adjusted his long sleeves, "you are always welcome –and only you." He glanced at Louis' stomach, "your child as well. We have wonderful assistants whose job it is to help during pregnancy and after."

"Oh," Louis blushed, "I have two omegas already in mind."

"That is good. It is important that only one is in your nest at a time. You would not want to hurt them. If you need guidance, we are here to help."

"Thank you."

Eon looked at Harry, "King."

King took a deep breath, "Eon."

"I think it is important to note how many alphas almost fell to their knees when he came through those doors." Harry tensed up. "How many offered to be an alternate. To give him comfort. Many alphas who could have made Louis forget about you. It should tell you he is wanted, and you should hold on to him better. Letting him leave and then not looking for him is stupid of you. Your omega is your omega for life."

"I understand." Harry breathed, "I was not thinking straight."

"And I hope that you start to. It is very easy to point a finger when it is your own. The next time you are ready to throw a fit, take Louis' finger and begin pointing it." He looked at Louis, "here, our omegas kill alpha's who disrespect them and we celebrate." Eon looked at Harry once more, "you walk on this ground, alpha, but do not forget who made it."

-

Louis cradled his gift basket, hood up on his new soft robe, "do you have Thumb?"

"Yes," Harry groaned, fumbling with another basket, trying to get Louis' small backpack on his shoulder. "He was much calmer before." Harry growled, setting the bunny down, running after him when he hopped away. "Elements."

"Harry –do you have him?" Louis turned around, watching his alpha chase after the small animal. Louis smiled, giggling, "Alpha –you are going to fall."

"This rodent!" Harry almost grabbed him but Thumb dashed, hopping right up to Louis' foot. "Lovely."

Louis laughed, "Come on. We have to hurry before-"

"My King, Louis."

He spun around, "oh!" Louis set down his gift basket, nudging Thumb off his foot before running to Ixion. "Oh my goodness!" He jumped on the alpha, laughing, "Ixion!"

Ixion smiled, pressing his face against Louis' neck, "hello omega."

Harry cleared his throat, "excuse me."

Louis slowly climbed down, pouting, "I apologize. It is just so good to see you!" He looked around, "Atlas."

"At home. I have been waiting for you to leave."

Louis smiled, cupping his hands together, "I am pregnant."

Ixion cupped his cheek, "I know you are. Atlas and I knew."

The artist nodded, "I forget you both have such good noses." He looked back at Harry, going after Thumb once again. "He is letting me come home."

"Of course he is. He loves you." Ixion bowed his head, "and it is your home."

Louis smiled big, blushing, "I guess it is." He laughed nervously, hugging himself, "is –is everyone mad me? Julie –Niall and Liam –oh, what if Zayn is angry?"

"They are not." Harry huffed, standing beside him, "I am sure they are only upset because they are worried."

"He is not lying, omega." Ixion walked past him, grabbing the gift basket. "They are waiting, I am sure."

Louis took his rabbit from Harry, kissing the alpha's cheek in thanks. "When we return –I want to bring everyone to the castle. We can go swimming –and, and we can garden. I was told that I would be taught." He pouted, "I just –I want to talk to everyone as a family."

Harry adjusted the small bag again, "if you wish." He kissed Louis' forehead, "what I have said in Circuit was not a lie. I will give you everything you wish, omega." Louis leaned into the kiss. "It is early, and unfortunately, although I know our child is in there, I cannot smell them. I cannot feel them. But," He rubbed a thumb across Louis' cheek, "as soon as I can, things will change a little and they will have to know. I am done pretending that nothing has to change when everything is constantly changing."

Louis nodded, "I understand." He looked behind at Ixion, "I think this is a talk for the whole family. Please."

"I think it is." Harry kissed him gently, whispering, "Do not be nervous. They miss you, I know they do."

Louis swallowed, "have –they thrown away my things?"

The King chuckled, "I was not myself when you were gone. Though I did not come find you immediately, because-"

"You are awful?"

Harry sucked his teeth, "because I am –awful." He closed his eyes briefly, "I think if anyone were to have tried touching your things –it would not have ended well."

"I see." Louis wiggled his finger, kissing Harry's nose when he came down. "I love you." He puckered his lips cutely, "do you love me?"

"I love you very much."

Louis smiled, glancing at Ixion, "oh –sorry." He grabbed Harry's hand, "we can go."

Ixion smiled softly, "there is no rush." He breathed, touching his chest, "we have all the time in the world."

-

"I would," Harry smiled wide, sighing openly into the microphone when Louis stepped out of the castle doors.

The omega was adorned in gold silk, draping down his back down to the red carpet below his bare feet. He was wearing Harry's mother's crown, eyes soft and red with tears. The pearls were around his neck –not hiding the strawberry necklace that Harry was sure Louis refused to remove. His cheeks were red against the orange setting sun cascading over his features. Louis had his small hands in front of him, bright red ruby wedding ring on his finger, stopping just behind Harry. He bowed his head momentarily, before looking up at the alpha with a smile.

"This," Harry breathed into the microphone again, almost dropping it. "Is –the most-" The alpha swallowed, hearing the 'aw's' and sniffles from the crowd. "You look so beautiful, Louis."

The artist blushed, biting at his lip bottom lip, "thank you, Harry."

The King smiled, reaching to cup his cheek, rubbing a thumb across it. "I –I have never been in love." Harry turned around to face the crowd, "I never wanted a Queen because –I did not think I deserved one –I was afraid. I did not think that I could love them. I never knew that loving someone could feel so scary but good." Harry turned back around, holding out a hand to Louis, "I did not want children. You, my people, have asked many times if I wanted –if I was going to have." Harry brought Louis forward, eyes for only him. "And I lied –I lied because I was not ready. But," The alpha smiled tenderly, "sometimes you are not ready but the situation falls on your lap. You can deal with it or ignore it –pretend it was all fake." Harry eyes went soft, lips frowning, "I do not want to pretend anymore."

Louis whimpered softly, wiping away a tear quickly with a short nod.

Harry licked his lips, turning back to the crowd. "I have asked Louis to marry me." His smile grew at his people's claps. "I have asked him to be the Queen of Arizella. My Queen –your Queen." He chuckled, "he is not completely ready, I do not believe anyone ever is. But," Harry sighed loudly, "I love him and I have never done things 'by the book'. So, I hope you can accept Louis, my soon-to-be, the love of my life –and," The alpha's smile grew wide, "and –the mother of my child, to be your new Queen."

Louis practically threw himself against Harry's chest when the crowd roared in screams and cheers. He sobbed happily against the alpha's chest when the band blew their trumpets, when the flowers were thrown over them.

Harry lifted his face, kissing him softly, both hands at either side of his face. "Oh strawberry." He sniffled, "do not cry. This is the beginning –a new one for both of us."

Louis nodded vigorously, smiling, with tears still coming down his face. "Thank –you –thank you."

"Thank you," Harry rubbed their noses together, licking away salty tears. "My beautiful omega." He put a hand on Louis' stomach, cupping it gently, "I cannot wait."

Harry pulled Louis close, looking around when someone began screaming. He tried looking over his guards when they surround them.

"King of Arizella!"

Louis froze, mouth dropping, "no."

"That omega is a thief!"

"Move aside, cover him." Harry walked through his guards, putting a hand on Zayn's stiff shoulder. "I have this." He tilted his head at the large line of space left behind by the King of Wereborn's guards. "What business do you have here?"

The King bowed, "I, Harel Golder, the King of Wereborn come in respect." He lifted his head, "I come to warn you and collect that omega."

Harry snarled, "Over my dead body."

The King cleared his throat, voice booming against the silent confused crowd. "His name is Louis Tomlinson! He worked in my castle since he was a child!" The King looked up to Harry, "He was told to make a crown for my Queen and when she did not like it –he stole the crown off of her head!"

Harry clenched his jaw at the loud gasps.

"Show yourself, you disgusting thief!"

"Watch your tongue!" Wisler spoke before Harry could. "You have no business here –you will not disrespect our Queen!"

"You are being tricked!"

"You have no place here!" Wisler shouted louder, the guards growling in agreement behind him. "Whatever he has done in Wereborn does not give you any authority in Arizella! Leave!"

"He is a thief!"

"And you need to be quiet." Harry turned, digging Louis out from the coverage from his guards, "this is my Queen." He put an arm around Louis' shaking side, "this is the mother of my child-"

"He is a thief!"

Louis held onto Harry's arm tighter, biting his lip at the hushed whispers. The alpha stood tall, staring the King down. "You will not come into my State and accuse my Queen of thievery."

The King of Wereborn growled, "Proof." He held up the poster, "this thief worked for me! He stole a crown off of my Queen's own head!" The alpha turned around, facing the crowd, "I have documents –his own family can testify!"

Harry stepped forward, glaring, "I could care less."

The King spun around, "you-" he chuckled, "you will defend a thief? His head belongs on a stake. In Wereborn, thieves are beheaded. He is coming with me."

"Yes, but this is Arizella –my land." Harry stepped closer, out of Louis' grasp, "you do not get to make arrests here. You have no authority, you are no one." He bared his teeth, "you may have him, if you can make it across the border alive."

The King of Wereborn chuckled, "what? You will start a war –because you can? Because Arizella is the most important? The largest army? I do not care!" He shoved the poster at someone, "look! Your King is harboring a thief! This is not the only time either –we spoke to his family! He has been stealing since he was young!"

Louis whined, and Harry motioned Zayn to grab him, "stay here." Harry walked to the edge of the steps, talking the mic from one of his own. "I do not care who you are. I do not care what he has done. Your people are starving, your people are miserable, yet you are here –throwing a tantrum, over a crown? I can make you hundreds of crowns if it will shut you up."

"No," The King scoffed, "the only crown I want is his head."

"Then you will die where you stand."

The King of Wereborn laughed, "Can you all believe this? He knows –he knows what his rotten omega has done! Look at him –no self-respect! No respect for any of you! If he will steal from Royalty imagine what he will do to you all! To your Kingdom!"

"Hey," Julie spoke up, snapping her fingers from way up the stairs. "No one cares! Leave!"

Harry closed his eyes briefly, "you are not wanted here. It is best if Wereborn does not lose its King."

Wereborn's King snapped his finger, putting his guards at attention. "I am not leaving without him."

"Oh, you will be."

He laughed, "And what –you will take over my land? Let my people die –and rot with no Royal?"

"I can guarantee that your people would flourish. I do not want to have to overthrow you." Harry shrugged, "but if Arizella is to grow, then so be it."

The King stepped closer, "When my people find out what a monster you are they will start a war. If I must, I will leave, but I will come back with an army." He smiled, "now, think about it. All your people for just one."

"You will not touch my people or my omega."

"I am not afraid to rain blood across this land."

"I do not have to rain blood on your land. I can kill you –and your guard's right here before I take your land."

"You will never own Wereborn. Only the blood of Wereborn can rule."

The silence was thick.

"That is how you get away with everything, isn't it? You like to start fights because you do not have to finish them. Because your people are too afraid to overthrow you." Harry smiled, pressing the microphone to his lips, "well, is not great that I carry its blood."

The King faltered, "You –just because he is Queen. Your children will be too young-"

"Then is it not great that my mother is of Wereborn." He kept going down the steps, the shock louder than when the King announced Louis was a thief. "My father lied to his people and so have I, but no more. My mother was born in Wereborn, an artist. I am the blood Wereborn whether you like it or not." Harry dropped the mic, getting into the King's face. "I will kill you, kill them, take your land, and make it flourish. You cannot make arrests here without my say. You challenge my army and I will show you what real leadership looks like. And," He smiled, "if you call my Queen, my omega, the mother of my child, a thief once more –If you speak about beheading him, especially with my child in his stomach, I will rip your tongue through your teeth." He growled, "Now, we are celebrating. You may stay as others who have traveled, or you may leave –alive or dead, I can care less." Harry turned around, "Ixion, Atlas."

The twins dropped just behind him, startling the crowd.

"If you would please escort Wereborn's King back to his land."

"Yes sir."

"If there is any trouble-"

Ixion removed his robe, transforming, he walked towards the King whose guards covered him. Atlas raised a hand, "you may walk."

"I –I will come back!"

"I said," Atlas stepped closer, "you may walk." His voice fell, "I would watch what you say next. My brother does not have my same patience."

-

"Atlas," Liam crossed his arms as the alpha came down from the tree.

"Omega."

Liam twisted his mouth, "I wanted to say thank you for –you and Ixion for following Louis. You did not have to. You went against Harry's orders."

"We promised to protect this family, this home. Once Harry called Louis family, we were to protect him as well." He breathed, "We are to protect Harry, even from himself."

Liam nodded, pressing his lips together, "thank you also –for the silk."

Atlas gave a small smile, "we never leave the house but –since we were able. It is hard to find."

"You got it from Circuit." Atlas didn't respond. Liam licked his lips, "they still let you inside?"

"Yes... we have not gone in so long. I just –I saw an opportunity."

"Of course." The omega looked at the house, "Niall will be very happy when he sees the fish in the fridge." Atlas nodded once. "I am sorry –that –I," Liam laughed, "I do not even know why I am apologizing."

"Liam," Atlas stepped forward, "thank you."

The omega smiled slightly, "Niall is making dinner –join us."

"Someone needs to watch the house."

"The house will be fine for a little. Zayn will be outside tonight." He shifted on his feet, "I think it is only right."

Atlas nodded, "It has been so long –since I have sat down with a family. This family too."

Liam swallowed, "since your omega."

The alpha sighed softly, "yeah –our omega."

Liam looked at the house once more, "Then let us change that." He turned around, "come."

"Liam." Atlas grabbed him, "thank you for always keeping it between us. Niall and you. Even when –you were angry at us. Even when you hated us, you never used it against us."

"You did something so –disgusting, Atlas. I tried to understand but I was too angry." He sniffled, "but now Louis is pregnant and –to think that he could have been killed or worse by rabid wolves or stray ones. It makes me angry –it makes you wonder what you would do when someone you care about is hurt."

"We still should not have blamed Martha –but-"

"But, to you, she also deserved to be punished. I know." Liam took the alpha's hand, "Everyone thinks differently –I just –do not want to talk about this right now, okay?"

"Okay."

Liam turned to face him, eyes sad, "Harry in tears and Louis missing put things in a different perspective for me. It does not mean I agree with what you did but I am trying to get past it. It was not my omega under the rumble," he paused when Atlas dropped his head. "Who knows what I would have done."

"She," Atlas hiccuped, "she was pregnant." Liam held his breath, mouth falling open. "And to know that so is Louis –we just could not let something happen to him."

Liam held his stomach, "Oh." He pulled the alpha into a hug, pressing his face against his chest. "Atlas..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 487 6
Louis doesn't mind being an omega, most of the time. Modern medicine allows him to suppress almost all of his omega traits, but the one thing it can'...
59.8K 2.1K 20
Louis Tomlinson was the omega that most Envied, he had everything, power, fame and money. But he lacked an alpha, someone who'd hold him when times g...
130K 6.2K 32
maybe all isn't fair in love and war, especially for a werewolf-witch hybrid like harry. his overwhelming feelings for louis might just show him that...
71.4K 4K 80
He lost the love of his life on his wedding day... He lost his only sister and was blamed for her death for the rest of his life... "I swear I didn't...