Queen of Arizella

By larrychonce28

Stealing from Royalty is punishable by death. Louis starts over, doing his best to keep his hands at his side... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Arizella
Chapter 2 - Deprived
Chapter 3 - Home
Chapter 4 - Downtown
Chapter 5 - Fur
Chapter 6 - Texture
Chapter 7 - Head
Chapter 8 - God
Chapter 9 - Exception
Chapter 10 - Thumb
Chapter 11 - Nesting
Chapter 12 - licking
Chapter 13 - Stunning
Chapter 14 - Elements
Chapter 15 - Wow
Chapter 16 - Heat I
Chapter 17 - Heat II
From the Author
Chapter 18 - Strawberry Sweet
Chapter 19 - Orange Juice
Chapter 20 - Agreed
Chapter 21 - Itty-Bitty
From the Author II
Chapter 22 - Soup Spoon
Chapter 23 - A baby
Chapter 24 - Yellow Polish
Chapter 25 - Lemonade
Chapter 26 - Love You
Chapter 27 - Missed
Chapter 28 - Warm
Chapter 29 - Rut
Chapter 31 - Circuit
Chapter 32 - Honey
Chapter 33 - Honesty
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Growing
Chapter 36 - Perfect
Chapter 37 - Finally
Chapter 38 - In Love
Chapter 39 - Changes
Chapter 40 - Queen of Arizella
Chapter 41 - Extra

Chapter 30 - Rabid

440 20 25
By larrychonce28

"May I use the restroom, alpha?"

Harry scented him, patting Louis' thigh, "go on."

Louis shot up, running to the bathroom quickly, keeping the door opened –in case Harry decided he wanted it open. Louis opened the medicine cabinet, glancing out into the room where Harry laid –in their nest –staring at him. He gave a shaky smile, holding up his pills, "I am just taking my birth control."

Harry nodded once and Louis backed back into the bathroom. He opened the bottle, pouring out four into his hand. Louis bit his lip hard considering that maybe if he took a couple more he would catch up to the days he hadn't.

The omega popped them into his mouth without a second thought, using the sink water to wash them down. He closed the bottle, setting it back into the cabinet.

Louis felt bad –angry at himself for being so disrespectful –so vile. Harry poured his soul out –made himself vulnerable just for Louis and Louis betrayed him. Betrayed his trust and now all he could do was pray to the Elements that he didn't get pregnant. He hadn't gotten pregnant since they started having sex and Harry and him had never used condoms but –

But Louis was no longer a freshly virginized omega. An omega is more likely to become pregnant during a heat than a rut but the amount of times Harry came in him –Louis shivered, groaning internally.

He did his business before going back into the room. "All done."

Harry held up a hand, looking more than beautiful in the nest Louis re-built for them. He'd did it while Harry was asleep in their bed. Louis used the new, unwashed blankets he had purchased, adding those to their old ones. The nest took up the middle of the room and he loved it –especially when Harry climbed in it. It was perfect for the size his wolf too and, in this situation, a pleased alpha meant a pleased omega.

"You look so sweet in our nest," Louis cooed, coming closer. "My itty-bitty baby alpha."

Harry growled softly, lifted hand now patting the nest, "come to me."

Louis did, diving into the warmth of Harry and comfort of blankets, "alpha, are you not hungry?"

"I will be very soon. My rut is typically twenty-four to thirty-six hours." Harry licked behind Louis' ear, "are you hungry, omega?"

"Mm, yes –very."

"Okay." Harry got up slowly, groaning at his soreness. "I will bring us something."

"No!" Louis was sore too, his lower back was killing him but he felt good. He was happy to just stay cuddling with Harry in the safety of their room. But Harry was sore to his bones, the alpha had described it as; 'tight skinned', when Louis asked how it felt to be in rut.

Louis pushed the alpha back down and Harry swiftly grabbed the back of his hair, tugging hard. The omega went with it, baring his neck for him, showing he wasn't being threatening. "Alpha..."

Harry bit the thin skin of Louis' collar bone, biting on the chain of his strawberry necklace. "Do not shove me." He kissed him there, mumbling against his skin, "What is it?"

Louis trembled, "I want to get you food please."

"Which means," Harry bit, "I will not be able to see you."

"I-I," Louis purred at the sucking against his sensitive skin, "Mm –I will call for food."

Harry pulled Louis down on top of him, "I think I would like to stay here instead."

"I am very hungry!"

Harry rubbed the plump flesh of Louis' ass, "You are hungry?" Harry growled, pushing his lower half up, "I can feed you."

Louis kissed Harry's cheek softly, rubbing the alpha's messy hair down, "I need real food –and I cannot feel my butthole."

Harry chuckled, pressing a finger against Louis' perineum, making the omega jump, "are you sure?"

"Mm, alpha!" Louis scolded, squirming, "bad alpha!"

Harry smiled, nuzzling Louis softly, "I love –how you are –just so sweet."

Louis bit his lip, hugging Harry's head to hide his face, "I love you." He licked his lips, "I am sorry."

"For?" Harry moved so he could face the omega, smiling, "for what?"

Louis looked from one eye to the other, "I –Um," He took a deep breath, "for –being hungry."

Harry raised a brow, grinning, "do not be sorry, my love." Louis swallowed hard at the name. "Go on, call for food. As long as I can see you." Harry brushed over his cheek with a soft thumb, "you have taken such good care of me. I have never experienced such a pleasing rut. Thank you –do not be sorry."

Louis sniffled, biting his top lip, "yes alpha." He got up with wobbly legs, smiling slightly at Harry who helped him stand up straight. "Thank you." Louis walked to the door slowly, heavy cloud over his head –over his heart. He pulled on his robe, wrapping it with an extreme slowness, tying it tight. Louis reached for the doorknob, looking back. "Uh-"

"I am here, watching, go on."

"Yes." Louis unlocked the door, poking his head out, "um –hello?" He looked around the hallway, "hello!" Louis waited a moment before screaming again, smiling when Zayn came upstairs. He took a step outside, looking back at Harry when the alpha made a sound. "Oh –no –no –can you call Niall?"

"Omega, if I am unable to see you –"

"Yes, alpha, I know." Louis whined, poking his head out of the door. "Hi Zayn."

Zayn smiled at him, "Hi –I will stay over here."

"Thank you –if you can just –anyone but you –nor Julie –even the twins are okay."

Zayn bowed his head before going back downstairs. He slammed the door, pressing his back against it. "Hello –Zayn is getting someone."

Harry hadn't taken his eyes off of him. They were barely opened, tired, but the alpha was looking at him –hadn't stopped.

Louis opened the door slightly when it was knocked on, smiling at Niall, "hi..." Niall gave him a small smile back. "I –may you bring food –a lot of food and water?"

"Yes, of course. I prepared meals last night, for both of you. I will heat them and bring them with the water."

"Ooh," Louis looked back, then back at Niall, whispering. "And some strawberries, for me –with cream."

Niall smiled wider, "of course, Louis."

"And my cookies –oh and please make some food for Ixion and Atlas." Niall opened his mouth. "Please and thank you –King's orders." Louis held up a thumb, "love you, Niall." He slammed the door, opening it quickly to see Niall still there. "And veggies, raw, for Thumb. Thank you."

-

Niall frowned at the two plates of food, rapping his fingers against the counter. "Elements..."

"Omega." Zayn came behind him, putting both hands on the blonde's hips. "It smells like fire."

"What?"

The alpha chuckled softly, kissing the back of his neck, "you are thinking quite a bit. You have been standing there for twenty minutes." He smiled, setting his chin on Niall's shoulder, "I would know, I have been staring."

Niall blushed softly, shrugging, "Louis wants me to bring food for the twins but..."

"But?"

"Can you bring it?" Niall turned around, eyes pleading. "Please alpha?"

Zayn cupped Niall's face, "no, but you can."

"Zayn-"

"It has been a while, Niall. No one is asking you to forgive them but I think it is time to stop just 'tolerating' the twins. Louis has made them a bigger part of Harry's life than before. He has made them apart of his own life. While he is still here he will continue to care for the twins. He sees them as family as well and we must respect that."

"Zayn," Niall sighed, "I think-"

"You think tolerating is enough. Baby –my baby boy." Zayn kissed his nose gently, "they have honored Harry faithfully. They have taken care of him and of Louis. Tolerating is fine but you and Liam should not continue this tension with them. These little bouts or spats when they are around." His brows fell sympathetically, "I spend a lot of time with them, Niall, I have had to tolerate them during that time and after. They are sorry but they are not here to beg for your forgiveness either."

Niall frowned, "please..."

"Get Liam, and go give each of them their meal."

"Alpha-"

"You are not listening, omega, and I will tell you only once more." Niall whimpered, leaning closer. "Go get Liam and give each of the twins their lunch."

"Yes alpha." Niall hugged Zayn, whining, "I want you there..."

"I can be there, but I will not speak."

Niall bit his lip, groaning low, "yes alpha."

-

"Oh, yes!" Louis pushed Harry's head down, fucking his mouth slowly. "Oh alpha!" Louis did not know if all alphas allowed this but Harry did and that is what mattered. "Mm!" He clenched his ass when a finger went past the muscle. Louis squirmed at the come in him, extremely conscious of it –of the fact that is was in him again and again and again.

Harry sucked hard, tongue lapping at the underside of the head. Louis howled, hips flying upward as he came into a warm mouth. His hips dropped, whimpering as Harry sucked away the mess for a little bit longer.

Harry loved sharing, and sharing his come was no different. Louis kissed him hard, swallowing down his own seed, happier that no more was going in him the other way for now.

Harry growled into the kiss, licking around Louis' mouth, catching any bits of come that dripped down his jaw. The alpha rutted against him despite not being able to get hard again. Harry was insatiable –worse than Louis during his week of heat.

Louis smiled though, loved Harry like this. He was able to do anything, ask whatever he wanted and get an honest answer. Louis was not trying to milk it but he also did love hearing his questions answered.

"If," Louis breathed, "it was a boy?"

Harry rubbed Louis' extended stomach, lying beside him in bed, "Avery."

"Avery?" Louis giggled, licking Harry's forehead, "why Avery?"

"During my travels I met a boy named Avery –he was in a wheelchair and quiet but he was very sweet. I played with him and –I liked his name."

Louis cooed, putting a leg over Harry that was quickly rubbed, "that is very beautiful, alpha, and perfect."

"If it is a girl?"

"Avery."

Harry looked at him, "and if there is more than one?"

Louis blushed, smiling, "I like Ania."

"Ania." Harry said it, trying out the name, "I like that." He smiled, "thank you for indulging me."

"I will indulge you just as you do me." Louis smiled back, "I love that you told me your fears –it creates a better understanding for me."

Harry nodded, scooting up a little so they were face to face. "I know my rut is making me –soft –but, for once, I do not feel bad for feeling soft." He kissed Louis' nose, "you make me feel like I can say whatever I need or want and you will not judge me." Harry sighed happily, "we both have secrets –secret lives and I think it makes it easier to talk to one another."

"I think so too." Louis stroked Harry's hair back, "I love being with you."

"I do too, so," Harry shifted, smiling wide, "I want to make sure I am in the right state of mind when we speak but –when I am, let us have a new conversation about you staying or leaving."

Louis shot up, "what –what!"

Harry put a hand under his head, "I said, when I am in the right state of mind, we should have a conversation about you staying or leaving."

Louis covered his mouth in shock, "are you serious –oh, Harry please do not lie to me!"

Harry's eyes fell soft, "I know that –I like you more than I should, I know that. And I know that every day I come home to you –it is worse. Thinking of you leaving, now, and I have thought of it plenty –it just –it does not feel right anymore." Louis' hid his face, crying loud. "Louis, listen."

Louis nodded quickly, wiping his hands down his face quickly. "I am –I am."

"I want you to stay as my Queen, as my lover –as many things." He chuckled, "but that could be my rut and I need to know it is not." He sat up, breathing, "That felt like a lot off my chest." The King scratched his scalp, "I just know, even outside of my rut, I do not want you wandering again –and becoming a thief to survive. So, even if I decide I do not want you as my Queen, you may stay in Arizella. No harm will come to you."

Louis held his heart, choking on his cries. He climbed into Harry's lap, holding him close. It wasn't just the relief of Harry wanting him –of Harry wanting him to stay, making him cry. Louis would have to tell him –be honest and say he hadn't been taking the birth control –and he was thankful he could use these excessive tears as a cover up.

-

Liam held onto one plate and Niall the other. They approached the door slowly, frowning. Liam turned around to look at Zayn who stood back and waited.

"Why do we have to do this?"

"Because your Queen asked you to."

Liam growled, "Mean alpha."

Zayn blinked at him, "excuse me?"

The omega moaned, clutching the plate. "Mean..."

"You can wait upstairs, Liam. I have time before I go."

"No..." Liam coward away, "alpha..."

"Go, Liam, now."

Liam swallowed, looking to Niall for help. He walked forward when he found none, holding up the plate for Zayn who took it. Liam didn't move, grabbing onto Zayn's shirt, whining, "I do not want to."

"You do not want to do what I say –what Louis says –so go upstairs."

"I do –I just..." Liam pressed his nose against Zayn's shoulder, "You are being so mean to me... You did not even tell me why we have to do this."

"I would have eventually but I told you what to do, and you chose to ignore it. Go upstairs."

"I –do not want to be alone..." Niall was shaking by the door, "please."

Zayn sighed loudly, "This was not supposed to be such a big deal."

Liam walked up to the door quickly, banging on it. It was opened seconds later, a tired Ixion in the doorway. "Yes?"

"Here –food!" Liam sniffled, taking the food from Niall's hands. He went to Zayn, taking that plate too, giving it to the confused alpha. "Louis said you and Axel need food, so here!"

Ixion blinked quickly, "I –Did something happen?"

Liam growled, clenching his jaw, "just take it."

Ixion looked at Niall who had his head down, then to Zayn. "I am sorry –I am confused."

"Liam, go upstairs." The omega turned quickly, stomping away. Zayn put a hand at the back of Niall's neck. The omega had a slight change in attitude since their relationship changed. Niall had been a bit softer, a lot needier –asking for a lot and Zayn was obsessed with it. He hadn't realized how much the omega had been holding back from him. Niall was going to him when he needed something, smiling more –excited to be out together because he knew Zayn was going to hold him too.

"Louis asked Niall to bring you and Atlas food. I thought it would be an opportunity for Niall and Liam but it seems like it will only be for Niall."

Ixion nodded slowly, two plates in hand, "for?"

"More than tolerance." Zayn nudged him softly, "go on, baby."

"I –I made quinoa and salmon with broccoli." Niall chewed on his lip, "It was for Harry's rut –to give him energy." Ixion pressed his lips together and Niall was grateful that he was not the only one that felt awkward. The blonde leaned closer to Zayn, hand at his neck steadying him. "Atlas likes fish."

Ixion tilted his head, "he does."

"I mean –you like fish too but Atlas loves fish –coincidentally his favorite is salmon so I am sure he will enjoy it."

Ixion smiled slightly, eyes soft, "yes... he will."

Niall licked his lips, "okay –if –the kitchen will be free if you need water or –anything. Maybe Atlas will want to heat up his food."

"Thank you, Niall." He looked down at the food, "I am very thankful –especially for such delicious food from such talented hands."

Niall looked Ixion in the eye, "you are welcome." He turned to Zayn, "may I go to my omega?"

"No. You may after I speak with him."

The blonde shuddered, dipping his head, "yes alpha." He moved away, looking back at Ixion. "Enjoy."

Zayn watched his omega walk up the small steps, leaving them alone. "Elements..."

"Zayn," Ixion swallowed, "you do not have to force them."

"I do because they will stay in that bubble forever. You both live here, we live here. We have managed to co-exist but, with Louis, he wants more than to just co-exist. He sees you and Atlas as more than just guards."

"Yes but, if that is where they wish to be." Ixion shrugged, "Atlas and I do not need forgiveness. It would be more than what we deserve." He sighed softly, "I have not talked to Niall, calmly, in so long." He huffed a chuckle, "it was stiff, but it felt nice."

Zayn nodded, "I know what you did." He folded his arms, "I almost killed both of you." Ixion nodded once. "But you gave your life for our King and have protected him as much as I have." He smiled sadly, "I have heard your tears, the way it was once impossible to comfort one another. You have come a long way and Harry knows that –I know that." The alpha stuck his hands in his pockets, "Louis pushed you both pretty hard. He has you in Harry's good graces. That omega loves both of you –just like mine did." Zayn took a step back, "and I trust Louis despite him once being a thief. He saved my relationship and I love him very much. The wrong you do does not define you."

"Thank you, Zayn." Ixion had tear streaks on his cheeks but kept his stance strong. "Thank you."

Zayn nodded once, "we both guard Harry. We both love him and only want the best for him. We both would die for him. You made a big mistake, but you never stopped willing to die for him." He bowed, "have a good lunch, Ixion. I will see you tonight."

-

** Read above note**

Zayn went straight to the closet when he entered his bedroom. "On the floor." He didn't have to turn around to know Liam was kneeling, waiting for him.

"How hard is it to listen?" Zayn spoke from the closet, putting on different pants. "Niall listened just fine." When he came out, Liam was covered in tears –collar of his white shirt soaked with them. He had a runny nose, eyes bright red to match his cheeks and neck. "Hm? Answer me."

Liam shrugged hard, breathing from his mouth.

"Liam –words. I am not playing with you."

Liam turned his head, giving another hard shrug. His tears were falling freely, eyes not completely focused on anything in particular.

Zayn crouched in front of him, "I will be nice if you give me a reason but you are not making it easy." The alpha held up a hand, signing; 'words'.

When he'd first found Liam, the omega did not speak. He did do plenty of hand gestures though, gestures that Zayn had to learn on his own. He had bought a book the same day in hopes that it would help him understand –it didn't.

Liam chose not to speak, even when after meeting Niall, he would sometimes just stay quiet.

Liam shrugged for a third time and Zayn picked him up by the armpits. He took them omega to their nest on the floor. They had went with Louis to buy blankets and had purchased some themselves. Niall and Liam had been so giddy to show him and Zayn had been happy –pleased as he could be. But Zayn always tried to match their excitement, so he had praised them over and over until they were both a mess –one on his cock and one on his face.

Liam was asking for a punishment, he possibly wanted one, but he wasn't speaking. Liam wasn't with him in the same room, so Zayn had to bring him back up before pushing him back down. He carefully pulled away the omega's wet shirt, then his pants. He kept Liam in his underwear, rubbing circles around his belly button.

Zayn loved how Liam's button stuck out. He kissed the side his cheeks softly, using the shirt to away the boogers and tears, "there you are, puppet." Liam keened at the name and Zayn smiled, happy that there was sound. He rubbed just underneath Liam's belly button, "I asked you to give Ixion the food and you did so but very rudely." He tutted, "I know you are not so rude."

Liam threw his head back, kicking at the blankets when Zayn's other hand pinched his nipple. The omega panted, "Alpha."

"Are you listening?" Liam nodded vigorously. "Later tonight you will go down with Niall to give Atlas dinner because you were so awful at lunch."

Liam groaned, "Why?"

Zayn let Liam go, "lay in front of me, on your back." Liam did so and Zayn pulled him, rubbing up and down his smooth legs. "You normally do not ask why so much."

"They stole from Harry!"

"They did but you are angrier than the person who they stole from."

Liam bared his teeth, "I do not want to forgive them! –They lied to us!"

Zayn smiled sadly, "I am –you are no longer mad about Harry, Liam. You are mad because you were hurt –you are bitter and bitter does not taste good." Zayn pinched at Liam's inner thigh, digging his nail in. The omega growled, arching his back painfully. Zayn smiled at the twitch his cock gave under the thin underwear. "You are mad because they lied to you and to Niall. I trusted the twins –when I used to guard alone sometimes, who did you and Niall sleep with?"

Liam whimpered, "Atlas and Ixion."

"And they took such good care of you. I would come by and you both were still sleeping in their arms. I was never jealous, never felt threatened –I still do not. They caressed you when you would have nightmares." Zayn pressed his thumb down against the underside of Liam's balls. "Atlas knew where to find you the best linen –find you the most exclusive cloth, and Ixion knew where to find Niall the best meat –fished for the best fish. That was never a lie, omega, they did those things because they loved you. Do not mesh that with them stealing from Harry because they are two different things."

Liam's new growl turned into a moan when Zayn squeezed his balls slightly. He closed his eyes, rocking slightly into the grip, "when –when they took from him –they betrayed him and I was heartbroken, Niall and I. But then everything felt like a lie –and there was so much fighting and screaming." Liam's back bowed again, teeth biting down painfully at the pressure Zayn was putting on him. "They only –grew close to us to be able to steal from Harry."

Zayn released the sack slowly, rubbing them, "you know they did not even think of that idea until later."

"You do not know that!"

"You know that and I know that." Zayn shook his head, "Louis trusts them, the omega that saved us. He loves them, maybe not as much but his love for them will only grow. Louis came in not seeing a pair of thieves and even after he found out, he did not care. Louis loves Harry, loves art, but he did not care."

"He did not love them before –he was not hurt by them!"

"No, but it does not matter. Another chance is another chance, be it from someone you once knew or someone you never knew." Zayn's brow creased, "you are forgetting that Julie and I loved them as well."

Liam pouted angrily, "Alphas forgive easier."

"Yes but it does not mean that omega's do not. Family means everything to you, but redemption should as well. We are a triad and more than most people would curse us to everything evil." Liam whined. "Because they see it as wrong –the worst thing you can possibly be. They would rather see two alphas or two omegas than a triad. Ixion and Atlas were nothing but encouraging with us; that was not fake. You are holding anger for Harry when he has already let that part go. If anything you are hurting him by holding onto something that he is not. You are encouraging anger for no reason, Liam."

Liam curled on his side, crying again. "I want my omega!"

"So that you can encourage Niall to be angry as well –no. Niall followed instruction and was able to speak to Ixion." Zayn rubbed the side of his hip, "no, you will have your alpha instead."

"I want him!"

"No." Zayn spoke calmly, "you both feed each other bad things and I was not around to break that but now I am." He caught Liam's kicking feet, kissing one, "I am slowly pulling it from Niall but I have a while to go with you. We worked on your dislike for Louis-"

"I do not dislike him anymore!"

"Oh, I know you do not but it was not easy. You need the picture to be put in front of you so that you can see it clearly. So that you can stop being so –angry." He sighed softly, "it comes back to me being a bad alpha and I am sorry but we are working on it –right?"

Liam glanced at him from under his hands, nodding.

"If it is easier to put the blame on me while you are healing, do so. I am your alpha, puppet." Zayn leaned down to kiss his side, "I can take it."

Liam whined high, turning onto his back again, "more."

"Of?" Liam took Zayn's hand, put it over his chest, closing his eyes. "Do you want punishment, or do you think you need it?"

Liam took a moment, "both..."

Zayn smiled softly, brushing away a stray tear from Liam's face, "beautiful." He took Liam's nipple between his thumb and forefinger, pinching hard, making him scream. Zayn kissed his belly, nipping gently, "one day at a time."

**end scene**

-

"Julie?"

The alpha turned toward him, buttoning her pants, "well." She smirked, "nice to see you're finally free."

Louis chuckled softly, nodding with a blush, "yes..." He glanced over Julie's body, at scratches and bruises down the length of it. Louis wanted to ask what omega's in the castle she had sex with because they were quite aggressive. "You are... very beautiful, Julie."

The alpha looked down at herself, "I would say so too."

Louis laughed, covering his giggles with his hand as Julie put on her shirt. He put his hands behind his back, "I have –a few –questions?"

"Was that a question?" Julie sat on her bed, "I am sure. Would you like to speak here or in my office?"

"Were you about to go out?"

"I –was." She shrugged, "but it can wait."

"Oh, can we speak here then?"

"Of course –Harry has left?"

"Mmhm. He had a lot of work to catch up on." Louis smiled gently, "I miss him already."

"As long as I will not be killed for having you here." Julie stood off her bed, going to the two seated couch in the room. "Come."

Louis followed, rubbing his hands over his robe when he sat. He melted into the couch, taking a deep breath, "I have never been in here."

"That is not a bad thing."

Louis looked at her, rolling his eyes, "you'd make such a strange alpha."

Julie sat up, pulling one knee close to her, "I am sure I did..." She ran a hand through her hair, pulling back the strands, "talk to me."

"I did not mean it like that-"

"It is fine, Louis." Julie smiled, "what is going on? What are your questions?"

"Oh," Louis played with the little strawberry charm on his neck, "it was about ruts and –pregnancy –the birth control."

"About it?"

"I have never been with an alpha before Harry –and I do not know exactly what happens during ruts."

"Well, ruts usually are not random, it was for Harry because he does not keep up with his doctor appointments or just forgets. Alpha's can tell when they are coming, which is why he hurried over here. Ruts are a sign of a healthy alpha. Too many, too close together and it becomes unhealthy. When that happens it usually a virgin alpha or one who has not had sex in a long time. Ruts are –a little wild at times." Julie laughed, "they can become violent if it is the alpha's first –but, usually, it is quite possessive and one sided at times. Alpha's can be quite bossy –but once they receive their fill they calm down –and are nothing but sweet."

"Harry –was very sweet." Louis blushed, "and vulnerable."

"Yes, but that is only because you are bonded. Harry would never be so vulnerable with just anyone." Louis nodded, that thought easing his stomach. "I am sure he spewed his feelings, maybe even cried and that is completely normal as you are bonded." She smirked, "I am sure he is smiling his head off, sore, at work."

The omega bit his smile, "yes..." Louis rubbed his knee, "uh –it was short but it felt very long."

"Oh yes, alpha's ruts should only last 24 to 48 hours. Any longer and it is usually not healthy. Harry left a little early but if he felt good to go then," she shrugged, "he can go. I am sure he was trying to balance work as usual. It is a good thing he did not go rabid."

"Rabid? Harry had said that."

Julie frowned, "was he upset?"

"Eh –no. He just –I think he did not want anyone in the house."

"Yes. When alphas go rabid, there is only one way to stop them –their omega, unless they do not have one then you have to kill them." Louis swallowed hard. "If they feel like their omega is hurt or being taken from them –they can go rabid. Harry could kill all of us and not even remember it the next day. It is a dominance thing. But he is back at work so it should be fine. We are still alive."

"Yes, he said he had a lot to catch up on but he made sure to give me lots of kisses before he left." Louis rubbed his arm, "I have to finish his painting for his office –um –anyway. I also wanted to ask about the birth control and Harry's rut. If I am going to be okay –maybe there is a chance?"

"Oh, you do not have to worry. As long as you have been taking it regularly, Harry's rut will not get you pregnant. I mean there is that rare occurrence that your body is not absorbing the birth control properly so you do, but is very rare. That is why I prefer the injection; it does not give the body an option." Louis made a high noise and Julie puckered her lips, "Uh-"

"What if it does not work?"

"Why would it not work?"

"Hypothetically."

"Hypothetically –why would it not work?"

"Because I have not been taking it."

"Taking what?"

"My birth control."

"What do you mean?"

"I –I have not been taking the birth control..."

"You have not –been taking the birth control?" Julie raised a brow, "why not?"

Louis swallowed thickly, "I wanted a baby and –it made me sick..."

The alpha leaned forward, "Louis, are you insane?" She squinted at him, "does Harry know?"

"No."

"Louis," it came out almost as a whine. "Louis!" Julie knocked her knuckles against her forehead, "this is not a joke –I am being serious. Have you been taking the birth control?"

Louis whimpered, "No but-"

"Louis, what the fuck!" Louis flinched when Julie growled. "Why in the fuck would you do that –and not tell Harry! In what world is that a good idea?" The alpha stood, "in what way, shape or form would that ever be a good thing?"

Louis frowned, "It was making me sick –I was not thinking!"

"No, you were not!" Julie slapped her thigh, "Louis, that is abusive. That is a break of his trust!"

"I know and I feel terrible! I came to you because-"

"Out of pity? You think I am going to pity you?" Julie scoffed, "because I am 'nicer'? I love Harry –I adore that alpha more than you, more than anyone in this fucking house! I am crude and play around a lot but I would die for him!" Julie looked like she was about to jump on him. "I would rather you steal from him –hurt him physically, then do this. That alpha put his trust in you. Trust he does not even put in us."

Louis wiped his wet face, sniffling, "...I made mistake. I always do..." He covered his face, sobbing, "I came to you for help!"

"I am very –very tolerating. I deal with everyone's shit here and I really –really try not to judge their stupidity." She snarled, "But this is not stealing Louis, this is a possibility of a child. No, this is stealing –you are stealing someone's trust. You are stealing a life –what so you can stay around longer?"

Louis' tried to stop his trembling lip, "I-"

"You think if you give him a 'miracle' child that you get to continue playing Queen?"

The omega whined distressed, looking around the floor as if it was going to help him. "I –no –I just –It made me –sick." He hiccupped a few times, "and I wanted –I wanted a baby –but –then we spoke and he does not want a child –and he told me why." Louis sobbed, "I felt horrible! I feel horrible! I love him and I did not want to betray him but it is not fair! I know I am a pawn in this but –I am being forced to take these pills when I do not want to! It is not fair!" He stood up, "I have thought about it... having a baby and staying but –I just want a life with him. I just –it was selfish, and I came to you to ask for help. Anything –to make sure I am not pregnant. I want to stay with him –and –I just –I cannot be pregnant. I cannot be, please. I will do anything."

Julie huffed, rubbing her temples, "lay down."

Louis walked over to her bed, climbing in it. It was shorter than Harry's and smelled just like Julie. He laid on his back, closing his eyes for a moment.

"I told you to come to me if it made you feel bad –if you had questions." She unwrapped the robe, "you were angry and did not listen." Julie pressed softly on his stomach, "You smell no different –which is usually a key indicator, but we'll have to wait a week at least to be sure. You said they made you sick?"

"Yes..."

"How sick –how so?"

"On the third day," Louis sniffled, "I was vomiting."

"The third day –the dose was probably too high which is why I said to come to me." She pressed down a little harder and Louis groaned. "And you have not taken any since?"

"I –a few."

"Recently?"

"Today."

Julie moved back, "a few?"

Louis looked away, "yes..."

"Louis –Louis, look at me." Julie grabbed his face hard, "how many did you take at once?"

"-F-four –I thought- it would help. I thought I could catch up."

"No, no, you thought wrong. Louis, birth control is not a natural thing. When used, it should be used when needed. Louis," Julie sighed, "ugh! Four? That –that could hurt you and Elements forbid you have a child –it can cause all kinds of deformities and even death."

Louis' mouth fell open, "death?"

"If you have one." Julie sat on the edge of the bed, "you cannot 'catch up', once a day –same time. Birth control is frowned upon by some because omegas were made to have children. But, I do not care how others feel. It is not harmful –if taken properly, but it is also not natural. They are very strong and work immediately but not if you are throwing them up or taking too many. Some people cannot take it and that is fine –you can be one of those people but if that was the case then talking to Harry was in order."

Louis sat up, crying, "If I am pregnant –I do not want a dead baby!"

Julie shook her head at the weeping omega. She put a hand at the back of his head, cupping it gently, "relax –sh..." Julie pulled Louis into her lap, rocking him, "we do not know if there is even a baby."

"Harry will hate me for killing our baby!"

"No, Louis, there is not a baby right now. Calm down."

Louis rubbed his nose against her shoulder, panting, "I am going to vomit."

Julie stood, quickly going to her bathroom, "go on –if your body does not accept one a day, it will not accept four."

Louis shook his head, pushing his face against Julie's thighs, "I do not want to throw up!"

Julie rolled her eyes, "then you will really hate pregnancy." She looked back at the door, "someone is knocking." Louis held onto her legs, sobbing. "Come." Julie picked him up, groaning when his robe slipped off. "Dammit –just –I am coming!" She rubbed Louis' warm back, opening the door, "what –oh."

Harry's eyes were big and the situation was all wrong –completely wrong.

"Alpha..." Louis whined. He reached back and Harry took him easily.

Julie stepped back, taking a deep breath, "I know what this looks like." She took another step back when Harry stepped closer. "I was comforting him, that is all."

Harry was naked and panting –which means he ran here.

"I think," The back of Julie's knees hit the bed, "that you should have taken the day off." Harry put Louis down and went straight for her. Julie rolled backward, getting only her hand caught. "Fuck." She flipped back over, kicking Harry's back. "I am sorry but –this is not happening."

Harry was seething, teeth bared and chest rising and falling fast. He growled loud, spit hanging from his chin. Julie made a run for it, bumping into Zayn on her way out, pulling him along. "He's rabid –run!"

Louis made a noise, shaking when Harry turned to him. He reached up, "Harry –you –Harry, please." He shook his head, "calm down." Louis covered his ears, terrified when the alpha roared, picking him up roughly.

Louis found himself on Harry's bed and then the alpha was gone.

"No, no!" Louis ran to the door, pulling hard on it but it wouldn't budge. "Hello? –Harry! Do not hurt them!" He shivered when he heard screaming –running and doors slamming. "No –no, please!" Louis heard shouting outside so he quickly ran to the window seeing Julie, Zayn, Liam, Niall and even the twins just outside the open gate. He threw the window open, "Harry!"

The alpha looked up at him, a feral look that didn't suit the alpha one bit.

Louis climbed out of the window and if Harry's eyes could come out of his head they would have.

"I –I am going to jump unless you stop this!"

Harry took a step back before running and Louis jumped, groaning when he landed on something soft, but it didn't make it any less painful. He groaned, rubbing his back, "Elements, why did I do that..." Harry was sniffing him, licking him before changing back. Louis frowned, touching Harry's crying face, "no, alpha, do not cry."

"Why would you-" Harry's voice cracked, cupping Louis' cheeks, "omega..."

"You have to relax... you were going to hurt someone." Louis held up his hands, "I am okay –I am completely okay." He put his hand back on Harry's face, nuzzling him, "I could not see the color in your eyes."

Harry took a wet breath, mouth open, "why were you naked –why –what is going on?"

"Harry-"

The alpha spun around, growling at the group, "Get back! Now –leave –leave right now!"

"No! No," Louis shook his hand violently, "stay! He does not know what he is saying."

Harry stood, stepping in front of Julie, "You –especially you –get the fuck out of my house."

Zayn stepped in front of Julie, "Harry –you need to –just –let us talk. Louis is safe, no one is hurting him. We are your family."

Harry pressed his forehead against Zayn's, "I said get out."

Zayn nodded, "yes, my King." He looked at Louis who slowly stood, "Louis, are you okay?"

"Do not talk to him!" Harry shoved Zayn, which shoved Julie, bumping into Niall and Liam who scrounged to help them up. "I will bite your head off."

Ixion and Atlas stood in front of the group; heads high. "Master." Atlas shook his head, "you said we were here to protect you and this family –this home."

Ixion nodded, "even if that is from you."

Harry cut his eyes, "I do not need you, I never needed you –get off of my property or I will kill each and everyone one you."

Louis shoved Harry hard, growling, "watch your fucking mouth!" He stomped his foot, "that is your family –my family! If they leave, I leave!" Harry grabbed his arms. "If you shake me, I will kick your ass –alpha or not." Louis clenched his jaw, "you sound stupid!"

Harry was gripping his arms so hard it hurt but he was starting to see the green in his eyes again.

"Do you think you can fight all of them, Harry?"

Harry growled and Julie shouted; "No! Do not challenge him –please!"

Louis swallowed hard, "oh. I mean –of course you could kill them but once this is over –then what, huh? Our family is dead –your family!"

"She was holding you like I do." Harry's eyes lowered, "I ran here for you –you were in so much pain –was she hurting you? I felt –you –here." He took Louis' hand, putting it on his heart. "I could not –I should have stayed with you. You were naked –and –crying."

Louis swallowed hard, "no." He shook his head, looking at their family. Louis frowned, "I am sorry –this –Harry." The omega put two hands on his chest, "this was before I knew."

"What?"

"I have not been taking my birth control." Harry dropped his hands. "I do not think I am pregnant, but I told Julie –and she was mad and had every right to be! I just-" Louis' nausea was coming back. "I wanted one with you, a child, and then we spoke and –I made a mistake. I took –they make me so sick and –fuck." Louis turned around, dropping to his knees, before vomiting.

-

"Hello Gary." The alpha shook his hand, "back so soon?"

"Yes," Garry smiled. "I have a consistent potential buyer –and he is a soon-to-be-Royal."

"In Arizella?"

"Yes, the Queen of Arizella." Gary smiled brightly, "he is an artist from here –you know what, it is not my business to say."

The alpha gawked, "a Queen from Wereborn –truly? That is –surprising."

"And we were all surprised." Gary looked around for pieces that caught his eyes, "I wish to find more of his pieces. He is willing to pay high price for them."

"What do they look like?"

"Eh, I would not be able to say." He bit his lip, picking up a vase, "he is quite picky. His work tends to have zero imperfections."

"They all have imperfections."

"Not his." Gary shook his head, "he can spot them from a mile away –oh!" Gary quickly went to a marble water sculpture, "just like this –I had a fire one and he purchased it."

The alpha walked over, frowning, "that is older... made by a thief."

Gary frowned, "a thief?

"Yes, he stole a crown off the Queen's head –ran off and the King has still not forgotten, our Queen surely has not. His work was superb and people paid high dollar for it but the King wishes to get rid of all his things as soon as he can."

Gary tilted the marble, "it looks just like my Queen's Fire sculpture."

"Well, there were four, Fire, Water, Air, and Earth."

"And the others?"

"Sold separately." The alpha crossed his arms, "I doubt your new Queen is the thief we are looking for."

Gary nodded slowly, "I guess not."

"We have photos of him –if it eases your mind. They are hanging up in town –in case anyone sees him."

Gary shrugged, "sure, I will take a look, why not."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 2.3K 13
A/B/O Dynamics Louis is a male Omega returning to his hometown after a year, looking for a job. There have been very few changes since he left. Days...
795K 23.4K 49
"Dr. Styles there's an emergency at the maternity ward. The head nurse called for you, he needs you there as soon as possible." The trainee tells Har...
250K 10K 19
Going through High school as a male Omega was hard and Alphas are assholes! When Louis got a job in London as a receptionist at a record label he hes...
62.4K 2.2K 20
An A/B/O story Louis is a 21-year-old omega who pretends to be an alpha on the football team for Manchester United. Harry is a 19-year-old alpha who...