Queen of Arizella

By larrychonce28

Stealing from Royalty is punishable by death. Louis starts over, doing his best to keep his hands at his side... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Arizella
Chapter 2 - Deprived
Chapter 3 - Home
Chapter 4 - Downtown
Chapter 5 - Fur
Chapter 6 - Texture
Chapter 7 - Head
Chapter 8 - God
Chapter 9 - Exception
Chapter 10 - Thumb
Chapter 11 - Nesting
Chapter 12 - licking
Chapter 13 - Stunning
Chapter 14 - Elements
Chapter 15 - Wow
Chapter 16 - Heat I
Chapter 17 - Heat II
From the Author
Chapter 18 - Strawberry Sweet
Chapter 19 - Orange Juice
Chapter 20 - Agreed
Chapter 21 - Itty-Bitty
From the Author II
Chapter 22 - Soup Spoon
Chapter 23 - A baby
Chapter 24 - Yellow Polish
Chapter 25 - Lemonade
Chapter 26 - Love You
Chapter 27 - Missed
Chapter 29 - Rut
Chapter 30 - Rabid
Chapter 31 - Circuit
Chapter 32 - Honey
Chapter 33 - Honesty
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Growing
Chapter 36 - Perfect
Chapter 37 - Finally
Chapter 38 - In Love
Chapter 39 - Changes
Chapter 40 - Queen of Arizella
Chapter 41 - Extra

Chapter 28 - Warm

430 19 22
By larrychonce28

"This is," Harry swirled the glass of lemonade, "not supposed to be in a wine glass."

"It is to make it fancier." Louis set down the plates, "do not start yet. I will be right back."

Harry grabbed his wrist, "come eat."

"I must bring some to Atlas and Ixion."

"They can wait until after lunch, sit."

Louis did, at Harry's right side, looking around the table. "Niall and I made lunch today." He smiled wide at Liam who clapped. "I hope everyone likes it –I made the lemonade!"

Julie stared into her cup, "why is there a lemon peel in here?"

"I thought –it would look nicer." Julie smirked, and Louis held his breath when everyone took a sip. He curled his toes, "do you like it?"

Julie nodded, "it is delicious."

Louis quickly looked at Harry, "alpha."

Harry put his glass down, "it is very good."

The artist whined high, happy, cupping his hands together. He blushed, looking around the table at the surprised faces, "sorry." He looked back at Harry, worried, "I am sorry."

Harry smiled gently, "do not be, you are just happy."

Louis nodded, looking down at his plate of food that looked –pretty decent. He watched Harry take the first bite before everyone joined in. Louis couldn't pick up his fork, knots twisting in his stomach.

"It is good, Louis."

He looked at Zayn, "you like it?"

"Yes, very good." Zayn smiled, "very good job."

The omega smiled, palms sweating, "it was Niall and I-" He looked at Harry, "alpha."

Harry lifted a brow, moving the lemonade from his mouth. "Yes."

Louis squirmed in his seat, "do you like it?"

Harry nodded, "yes, it is good, omega."

The whine expelled from him again and Louis almost jerked out of his chair into the King's lap. He blinked quickly, "I am sorry."

Harry put a hand on his, "it is fine. Are you alright?"

"Mmhm." Louis quickly grabbed his fork, a little too anxious to eat. He mumbled a small, "happy".

"My King," Liam spoke up, "how did you like Louis' new robe?"

"Stunning, just beautiful." Harry touched the arm of the gold material. "It is the perfect color for him. I prefer it over our matching one." The alpha looked at Louis when he made a noise, "omega?"

Louis stood, "May I be excused?"

Harry stared at him for a moment before nodding, "you may?"

Louis bowed to him then to the table before skidding off to his art room. He closed the door, leaning on it, chest heaving up and down. "Oh Elements, calm my heart." Louis walked around the room, breathing in time with the small sounds coming from Thumb's cage.

The artist sat at his desk, ripping out a piece of paper and grabbing a pencil. He sketched quickly, sketching out the roses Harry had brought to him –stunned him with. Louis reached up for the markers, taking out the red color. He colored in the red roses, dropping the marker before leaning back and taking a deep breath.

Louis wanted to have sex.

Louis wanted Harry to give him children –and it was all hitting him so fast it made it hard to breathe.

Louis grabbed another paper, sketching out the roses again.

An omega was born to give life, but an omega had needs –and not all sexual per se.

Omegas had urges, Louis knew, urges to please. The want to please was currently riding Louis' bones. His alpha; smiling, healthy, well rested, he saw it as a result of him taking care of Harry. In him making his alpha happy, Harry had come home early and even with flowers.

That could be completely wrong, but Louis could pretend.

It all trickled down from there.

Louis cooked, with Niall's help, but he saw his food on a plate. Louis saw his lemonade in a wine glass, he saw Harry eating his food and drinking his lemonade –and his alpha liked it. Louis couldn't even control the excitement, the happiness of knowing Harry was pleased. He couldn't control it so he left the table.

He left the table because he wanted to see a chair in between them, a chair with a child.

Their whole family sat around the table, even Ixion and Atlas would be there and, in between them, a small precious –theirs –

"Louis."

Louis looked up, surprised by the voice, "alpha?"

Harry grabbed his cheek softly, face creased up, "are you alright?"

Louis took a moment to answer, "Yes."

"Are you sure?" Harry squatted, closer to his eye level, "why have you left us for so long then?"

"I was just-" Louis looked at his desk, quickly crumpling all the papers in embarrassment. He hadn't realized how many different roses he'd drawn. "My apologies, alpha."

"If you need more time, that is fine, but there is nothing to apologize for."

Louis whined, stomach going back in knots at how gentle Harry's voice was. "May I eat alone?" He flinched at Harry's growl, skin going cold at making him upset. Louis settled when warm lips touched his hand. "I am sorry."

"It would make me very happy if we all ate together."

Louis looked at him, extremely familiar with Harry's features –nothing new catching his eyes, finding perfection. He kept staring, eyes dragging over each and every detail.

"Omega?"

Louis had done several self-portraits. If he could just merge their faces into one, he could draw what their child would look like.

Harry didn't like his nose, but Louis loved Harry's nose. He would give their baby his alpha's nose, blend the eye color, give them his own cheeks –Louis had been a very plump baby. He wiggled his toes happily. If Harry had also been one, then their baby had a chance of being plump.

He would give them Harry's curls but his color-

"Omega, please, talk to me."

Louis blinked quickly, reaching out to touch Harry's face. "Were you plump as a child?"

Harry raised a brow, smiling slowly, "I was." His eyes grew when Louis started purring –whining –kicking his feet excitedly. "I am very confused. I would love to know what you are thinking."

"I am thinking –of what our children –would look like."

He knew it was a long shot –he knew, but it was not something he could control.

"Louis, we are not having children."

"I know, I know." Louis shrugged it off, scooting back to stand, embarrassed. "I am just –thinking, I guess." He smiled slightly, "it is nothing."

Harry stared at him a while longer and Louis hated it. He hated knowing what the King was thinking –hated thinking about how stupid he felt.

"After lunch, you will read to me, yes?"

Louis breathed, smiling, happy the conversation didn't continue. "Yes alpha."

-

"I did!" Louis sang. "But," He frowned, "they said I was drawing for a short time and that is a lie."

"Do not bother with the lies, only what you know is true." Harry stroked his side, urging Louis to continue reading his book, "go on."

"Yes," Louis smiled, flipping the page. "'...and then there were only five omegas left, each with a scar above their hearts. The eldest, Amel –Amelia? –I have trouble with names..."

"Yes, very good."

Louis blushed, "Amelia would not accept that their parents were gone. She huddled her siblings together, making sure each were warm, before leaving just before dawn broke the sky.'"

"Sure good pronunciation, strawberry, very good." Harry kissed the back of his neck, "go on."

The omega whined, closing the book, cuddling closer to Harry, "want you."

"Yes, you want me?" Harry hugged around his stomach, "I think I would love to have you." He hummed, "and so early in the day –it sounds very appealing."

Louis arched his back, head falling on Harry's shoulder as a hand stroked his inner thigh. "Alpha..." Louis growled when a knock fell on the door. "Leave!"

"Sh, sh," Harry soothed, fingers still trailing his inner thigh. "Enter."

It was Julie, smirking with her medical bag in hand. Louis sniffed the air, curious.

"My King, my Queen." She closed the door, "may I?"

"Julie," Harry rolled his eyes, "hurry along. Do you have it?"

"Would you like me to be your doctor or Louis' right now?"

Harry rolled his eyes again and Louis' brows creased. "Is there something wrong?"

"Not at all, omega." Julie pulled a heavy chair over, groaning once she was sat, "nothing at all." She leaned forward, medical bag on the floor, rummaging through it. "We have spoken about birth control-"

"Birth control?" It came out of Louis' mouth as if foreign. "Why-?" He looked back, sliding off the bed, "why are we speaking of birth control now?"

Julie raised a brow, "did we not speak about it before?" She looked at Harry, "my King?"

"I," Harry sighed, rubbing his eyes, "spoke to Julie after lunch about the birth control. I think if we are to be-"

"You spoke to Julie –after lunch," Louis parroted. "After lunch –do you mean after I spoke about our children?"

Julie blinked between them, "children?" She lifted her bag to her lap, "should I make a new bet?"

"Julie," Harry huffed, raising a hand, "enough." He looked at Louis, "we have already spoke about the birth control and we agreed that it is best –did we not?"

"Yes, but not right after we speak about children!"

"You, you were speaking of children. I was not, Louis." Harry sat on the edge of the bed, "there are no children in our future, Louis."

Louis glared at him, eyes wet and nose flared, "I fucking hate you." Harry's eyes grew abnormally wide. "I hate you! I hate you!" The omega spun around, "give it to me –give me the birth control!"

Julie was giving him gentle eyes that only made him angrier.

"Would you like the pill or the shot?"

"The pill."

She went through her bag, putting the little pack in his hand, "Once a day, at the same time. Take it with food. If you have a bad reaction, tell me, and I will lessen the dose. When you run out, I will give you a new one."

Louis squeezed the pack, walking past Julie and out of the room.

-

Louis was avoiding Harry like a sickness. He found the strength to also throw the roses in the trash. In doing that, Louis found some blankets to set up on the couch.

"Must you?"

Louis ignored the alpha, fluffing the already fluffed pillow.

"Louis."

Louis turned off the lamp before laying down and snuggling into the couch.

Harry walked beside him, "may we speak?"

Louis did not respond, rolling on his side to face the back of the couch. He heard a sigh and then a small huff of Harry's breath bowing out a candle.

He cried for at least twenty minutes, wanting nothing more than his alpha. Wanting to be held and scented. Louis just wanted to be loved.

When he took the birth control he had almost thrown up, frustrated and sad because now his chances had grown slimmer. Every day he took a pill his chances of an accidental birth grew smaller and smaller.

He wanted a baby, it was sudden, but he couldn't –he didn't want –but he did. His body did, his brain did, but his heart reminded him that he and his child would be alone. They would be wanderers without a father or an alpha. Louis never wanted children, especially with having so many siblings but –then Harry was happy and there was a family –Louis was pleasing his alpha and it pleased him. Louis could see a child, a belly –beautiful and round.

Louis touched his stomach, rubbing it, "mm..."

He sat up, looking at the light on in the kitchen. Throwing the covers off, Louis shuffled to the kitchen seeing Ixion. "Hello."

Ixion looked to him, "omega." He frowned, "I was curious as to why you were on the couch. It is very late, omega."

Louis shrugged, rubbing his arm, "are you eating now?"

"Yes, and I am bringing food for Atlas."

"Did you enjoy lunch?"

"Very much, the lemonade was delicious as well."

Louis smiled softly, "I am glad." He looked at the sandwiches, shaking his head. "Would you like more? I can warm it for you."

"No, omega, it is fine."

Louis opened the fridge, pulling out the pitcher of lemonade, "this then, you will need something to drink." He grabbed two glasses, filling them before putting the pitcher back. "I will follow you."

Ixion shook his head, smiling, "you know you cannot."

"I can do whatever I please." Louis took the glasses, walking first, heading straight for the basement. Going down there still gave him goosebumps –reminders of being dragged by Zayn.

Ixion grabbed his wrist before he grabbed the door handle to the twin's room. "Louis, Harry will be furious."

"No," Louis scoffed, "Harry cares about himself and only himself." He opened the door with difficulty. The room was clean and the same as he remembered.

Louis set the glasses down, going to the picture of his flower hanging on the wall. "May I sleep here?"

Ixion sounded like he was choking. "Sleep here?"

"Yes." Louis sat on a chair, "please?"

"Louis," Ixion sat on the bed, facing him, "what happened? You and Harry have been doing so well."

Louis swallowed, playing with the end of his frilly pajama shorts. "I want –I want babies..." He didn't look up at the sound Ixion made. "He does not and now I have to take birth control and –and I was okay with it but now," He rubbed his eye, "I am not."

Ixion nodded slowly, "did you-"

"I told him I hated him because I was angry." Louis sighed loudly, "I can sleep in this chair, please?"

"Harry may kill me." Ixion frowned, "do you think that you staying here is a way for me to keep you safe?"

Louis pulled his knees up to his chest, folded on the chair, "yes." He put his head on his knees, "if I cannot stay here then I will run away."

"You will not."

"No, I will not." Louis shrugged, "but you are protecting me -in case."

Ixion gave him a sad smile, "you cannot force someone to want a child." Louis nodded. "But, you would be a beautiful, wonderful, lovely mother, Louis."

Louis hid his face, crying into his legs.

-

Louis opened his eyes slowly, whining, "alpha..." He was being licked –naked. Louis shot up, quickly covering himself, looking around.

He was in Harry's room, and Harry was there –all black, large bright green eyes staring at him.

"Where –where is Ixion?" He covered his ears, not used to Harry growling at him as a wolf. Louis trembled, "did you hurt him?"

"I did not, solely because he brought you to me." Louis curled to the headboard as Harry came closer, no longer a wolf but just as terrifying. "How dare you." The artist flinched, closing his eyes. "You dare sleep in the room of another alpha?" Harry growled right in his ear, "disgusting."

Louis whined, "Stop..." He tried pushing Harry away, getting his hand caught. "Stop!" He squealed when was pinned to the bed, kicking and screaming. "Harry!" Harry licked his nostrils and Louis sputtered. "Mm!"

"You stop." The King rubbed his face against Louis'. "Present for me."

Louis stopped squirming, blushing at the word –at the sound of it coming from Harry's mouth. He took a while but, Louis opened his legs, bowing his back and put his hands above his head. The omega kept his eyes closed, breathing hard, anxious.

"What upsets you? Stop lying –stop going in circles. Say it straight."

Louis' body flushed, finding his legs spreading further. "I changed my mind." He licked his dry lips, "I want a baby." He groaned, feeling his ass grow wet, "I want a baby –I," the artist panted, "I want –I want to be pregnant and spoiled and –Elements, I want to grow with your baby." Louis screamed when his cock was swallowed down. He dug his toes into the nest, "alpha..."

"Keep speaking."

"No," Louis shuddered, "this is not-" He shook his head furiously, "this is not pretend! I want a baby –I want one! I am not pretending!" Louis shut his thighs, but Harry held them open, "Harry, please!"

"I am listening," Harry sucked a mark into his thigh. "Keep speaking."

Louis howled, eyes wide, crying, "I –I know we said no but –ugh!" He turned his head to the side, his cock back in a hot mouth. "But –but –please –I want us to –have-" Louis put a hand in Harry's hair, "more –mm!" He closed his thighs around Harry's head when a finger breached him. "Give me a fucking baby!"

Harry growled around him and Louis almost came.

"Oh please –oh please –yes." Louis held up his knees when Harry slowly stood to his knees. He pulled them all the way to his chest, "in me –right here." Louis licked his lips, peeking around his legs to watch Harry stroke his leaking length. "Yes –your knot –in me."

"Where –show me."

Louis swallowed, using one hand to hold his knees close, the other used to expose his small hole more. "Here," He whimpered. "Right here, alpha."

Harry took a deep breath, scenting the air, "right here?" He stuck two fingers inside Louis and he did come.

It was embarrassing but Harry didn't let him feel the embarrassment for a second.

"Fuck," The King rolled his neck, "show me our bond mark."

Louis moved as fast as he could, a little dizzy after coming so quickly. He slipped on his face, quickly arranging himself so his ass was tempting, and his neck was bent at an angle Harry could admire. "Alpha?"

"Perfect."

Louis was still dizzy, and it made it worse that Harry just kept scenting him instead of touching him.

"Alpha?"

"You," Harry took a deep breath. "You want my child, yet I find out you are in the bedroom of two other alphas?"

Louis whined, "I do-"

"Then you would not be in another alphas bedroom!" The shout had startled Louis to silence. "Mine, mine, how many different ways must I show it –say it! I give you space and you abuse it –I listen and try to talk and you abuse it!"

Louis kept his whines low. "I felt alone."

"I am right upstairs."

"You –I was angry."

"Because instead of speaking as an adult you become angry, throw away flowers I bought you and ask to sleep in another's room –an alpha's room!"

Louis flinched hard, lips trembling, "I-"

"Did you want Ixion –Atlas, maybe you wanted them both? Maybe they can give you a child instead?"

Louis started crying, "No –no!"

"Then! You said it Louis –I am the only one whose teeth are in your neck! Stop fucking around!"

"I love you!" Louis fell, face in the pillow. "I love you so much!"

Harry finally stopped scenting the room and he was able to roll over.

"I do –everything for you, to make my alpha happy." Louis coughed, "I –want no one else, I have told you this. I just –I have been alone for so long and then you showed me so much care but –then I am alone again." He wiped his face, "you –show me love sometimes but then none. You forget how much I need you all the time. I need everything from you –I am needy!" Louis hit the bed with both fists, "I am fucking needy and I want my fucking alpha when I want him! I want a fucking baby because I am an omega and I do not care! I want constant attention –I want a family that is not awful! Fuck –I just want a family!"

"You-"

"I did not –I did not want a child a month ago but today –I want a child today! I want one! I do not want to take birth control!" Louis screamed. "I want a baby in my stomach, and I want it to be yours and I want it to be happy –and fat! I want a fat child!" He kicked off the bed, spreading his arms, ignoring the drying come on his stomach. "I get it, I am leaving in a few months, I know I have a time limit! I know –I know that this is not real but, on my side,, it is the realest thing I have ever had. My omega does not have a time limit, I cannot stop being an omega because Julie is right, it is my DNA! I am in a constant battle and it is never going to end –ever!"

It was a standstill and they were both done talking.

Whether it was because Louis' throat hurt or because Harry didn't know how to respond –the screaming was over.

Louis looked down, going on his hands and knees before transforming. He shook out his brown fur, hoping onto the bed –into his nest. The wolf rolled in it, going on his stomach, closing his eyes.

He whined, not happy –but content, when the weight of Harry's wolf laid over him, began grooming him.

It took a while but, eventually, sleep took them both.

-

"Good morning, Louis."

Louis was in Harry's large robe, eyes heavy, "good morning."

Niall pressed his lips together, "how are you?"

"I am sorry if our screaming disturbed your sleep." Louis sat in the dining table chair, "it will not happen again."

"Not at all, Louis." Niall sat down slowly, looking back when Liam exited the kitchen. He pulled out a chair for him, "did you sleep –well?"

"Terrible." Louis carelessly unfolded the napkin, putting it in his lap. He stared at the plate of pancakes for a while, "he has left?"

"Our King left early, without telling anyone."

"He kissed me goodbye but –we barely slept –I did not think-" Louis picked up his knife and fork, cutting into the food, "hm." He dropped the silverware, crossing his fingers before putting his head on them. "Goodness."

"Louis-"

"I just –I know I want a baby." He looked up, happy that they were not surprised. "I know I do. I know –I want to stay here with him. I know I do." Louis picked up his water, drinking it, "I want to be his Queen. I make Harry happy, I know I do."

Liam set his napkin down, "you do, Louis."

"I do." Louis nodded to himself, "but-"

"Harry does not want a Queen because he thinks of his mother –he worries, Louis." Niall spoke, "a child –he has never spoken about children. I think, because he does not believe he can be a good father and a good King, he does not want a child."

Louis nodded, "hm." He looked up, turning towards the entrance. "Someone is here."

Niall stood, going to the door. He opened it, "Harry?"

Louis shot up from his chair, running to the window, putting his hands on the glass. That was the Royal car, and that was his alpha coming out of it; gift bag and roses in hand.

Louis' pressed his face closer to the window, fogging it, watching the gate open. Harry wasn't even dressed in Royal attire –he hadn't gone to work.

Niall touched his shoulder and he jumped. The blonde smiled, "your alpha is here."

Louis hugged himself, walking to the front door. He blinked at Harry, eyesight going hazy, "Harry."

"Strawberry." Harry held up the bouquet, much larger than the one from yesterday. Louis took them, blushing as red as the flowers. Harry then held up a gift bag, "a gift for you."

Louis nodded slowly, taking it, "th-thank you." He rocked from one foot to the other. Whining when Harry bent down to kiss his cheek. "Alpha..."

"Were you having breakfast?" Louis nodded. "Finish and then may we go out together?"

Louis looked up quickly, "yes, itty-bitty."

Harry smiled, cupping his cheek, "kiss?"

The artist nodded feverishly, tip toeing to receive a kiss to his lips. He closed his eyes for a moment, "good morning, alpha."

"Good morning, omega."

-

Louis still hadn't opened his gift. He had scarfed down his breakfast and begged Niall and Liam over and over to put his flowers in water. Louis had gotten dressed so fast and almost screamed when he was told they were going to the castle.

Louis was expecting –anything else –but not the castle.

Harry asked him to bring his gift and they were off.

Louis was grateful that they were only greeted by one person –calmly at that. He was trying to keep his emotions at bay, not cry because he was expecting a date or walk through Arizella with Harry.

They walked through the greenhouse hand in hand, quiet, not speaking of last night –not speaking of anything.

Louis became suspicious when there was no one outside of the greenhouse. It was as if there was no one in the castle and that was suspicious enough.

He let Harry take him by the pool, let him take the gift bag from his hands. Louis stared at the two pool towels laid out on two of the pool chairs, one said 'Queen' and the other 'King'.

"I know I have promised you a run but I would like us to be able to speak while we are together."

Louis breathed when Harry slowly removed his shirt. He leaned into the firm, toned body once the alpha removed his own shirt.

"I have asked the guards to stay on the other side of the house until I say." Harry ran his hands over Louis' warm frame. "You do not have to be afraid or shy, it is only you and I."

Louis nodded, closing his eyes as Harry pulled his pants and underwear off.

"Beautiful." Hands trailed his body, lips kissed his skin. Harry removed the rest of his clothing, holding out a hand. "Come."

Louis toed off his shoes as they walked to the stairs in the large outdoor pool. Harry led him into the water carefully, wrapping Louis in large arms as they moved around the empty pool. He kept his head on Harry's shoulder, arms around his neck, running his fingers through the curly hair at the back of his head.

Louis was happy with the silence of birds and rustling of trees. The soft sounds of the water moving when they did –the feel of the morning sun warming his skin.

"Would you like to swim?"

"No," Louis cooed, "with you..."

Harry hummed, kissing his shoulder, "okay."

They went around the whole pool before Harry asked him another question.

"What is your favorite art creation?"

Louis was surprised but answered it easily. "I made a set of plates for the castle in Wereborn. They are my favorite because it was the first time I was able to use gold in my art. It was very hard and I had never done it before but," He smiled, "they were beautiful." Louis put one hand in the water, letting it drag, "next would be the crown."

"Is gold a hard material to work with?"

"It can be. The thinner you make it, the harder it is to work with –too thin and it is impossible. I did not know what I was doing but I knew I would be killed if I ruined the gold I was given."

Harry squeezed him, going around the pool again.

"How did you learn to stop your breathing?"

Louis huffed a chuckle, "when you are a thief, and people are trying to kill you, it helps if they believe you are already dead."

"It is impressive."

"A lot of practice. –You taught everyone in the house combat?"

"I did." Harry stopped walking, holding Louis' nose as he dipped them underwater. The alpha wiped his face then Louis', kissing his nose. Louis wrapped his legs around his waist and they began walking once again. "I wanted to make sure they knew how to fight."

"Will you teach me?"

"I can."

"Did you have to teach Ixion and Atlas?"

"I did."

"How did you learn?"

"When you live alone in the woods, it helps to teach yourself –especially when you do not claim to be Royal so you are more likely to be robbed or attacked."

"Did you enjoy living alone?"

"Not as much as I enjoy living with my family."

Louis detached from Harry, swimming around on his own. He dove underwater, swimming all the way to the other side. He tried not to blush, but he knew was being watched –it was flattering.

Louis climbed out, sitting on the warm tile, kicking his feet in the water. "Are you sure no one is watching?"

"If they are, they will be killed."

Louis nodded once, looking at the beautiful backyard, "may I open my gift now?"

"You may." Harry exited the water, naked in all his magnificence –Louis watched every movement.

He colored when Harry walked towards him, cock hanging low, towels and gift bag in hand. "You are so beautiful, Harry."

The King took a seat beside him, putting the 'Queen' towel over Louis' head. "Do you not tell me enough?"

"No," Louis took the gift, "never enough." He removed the paper, lifting a black box from the bag. Louis looked at him quickly, "is this expensive?"

"One of the more expensive things I have recently purchased. Not your eighty-thousand-dollar purchase, I assure you." Louis giggled, holding the box out in front of him.

He poked his feet against Harry's in the water, entangling them, "I am nervous."

"Do not be. I did not have time to get more but I know that you did want a gift –for Water. I will pray with you as well. Just give me a week or so and we will pray together, I will take you to dinner as well."

Louis' breath hitched, "okay -okay." He was even more nervous but quickly opened the box. He ran his fingers over the string of pearls, "Harry-"

"I had to go through a few books but, pearls are supposed to calm you –bring in honesty and faith while keeping away negativity." Louis looked at him. "I think we both need a bit of calm and a little less negativity." Harry took the box, removing the pearls, "may I?"

Louis nodded.

Harry clasped them around his neck and Louis found that they were heavy, cold, but comfortable. "Beautiful." The alpha adjusted them once, "they look lovely."

Louis touched them gently, as if they would break, "thank you..."

"Would you like to swim some more?"

"Yes."

Harry slid in first, helping Louis in after. He spun them around slowly before dipping them under water.

It wasn't the morning he expected but it was the morning he never knew he needed –they needed.

-

The week had been filled with traveling –traveling to one land then another. Louis had learned something throughout their travels, something –startling.

There were no homeless in Arizella.

Louis had known this, but to see it had been even more awing.

There were areas that had different sized houses of the same color, specifically for people who couldn't work, or who had been homeless. Louis went into one of the homes, shocked by the quality of it. It was paid for by the castle to keep the homes up and running, to keep the people and families fed.

Louis could never imagine such organization and love in Wereborn –anywhere. Harry came by often too. These people knew him, some even dropped to their knees in praise. Louis had also been kneeled to, had been hugged and offered small gifts that he refused kindly.

Other areas, such as Ceeder, had shown proof that nowhere was perfect. Ceeder was full of stuck up people –more stuck up than the Royals in Wereborn.

They'd praised him, hugged and kissed him with Harry's permission. The people of Ceeder were not Royal but many pretended to be. Wisler had whispered to him softly; telling him there were more places just like this one –to 'just smile'. Louis had just smiled, even tried to interact. They had given him gifts of charms, flowers and even of gold but then, on his way to the restroom, Louis overheard things like; 'he should stand up straighter', 'he is so short', 'he should not wear such un-Royal attire'.

Louis had whispered his anxieties to Harry outside, whining out his frustration. Harry had kissed him, whispering sweet words in his ear. His alpha had stroked their bond mark, kissing tenderly against his flushed neck covered in pearls. Louis had went ridged when Harry spoke against his skin, calling him; 'beautiful', 'perfect', and 'all mine'.

Then everyone became too comfortable.

They kept asking questions at dinner.

"Louis, are you pregnant yet?"

It was rude, it was blunt and yet, everyone waited for an answer.

Louis knew how to be rude.

"I do not believe it is anyone's business but mine and my alpha's if I am."

Rudeness lead rudeness.

"If not now, when?"

The ache that settled in his chest was annoying, but he was happy Harry let him speak, allowed him the right to defend himself, by himself.

"When my body is ready –when I am ready."

"And what if your alpha is ready?"

Louis had take a deep breath when Harry cleared his throat.

"My body is mine alone. I would be carrying our child, not Harry."

The small gasps almost made him roll his eyes. Louis took a long sip of his bitter alcoholic drink.

"You do not want to please your alpha, Louis?"

The match was lit and Louis excused himself from the table, doing everything he could to not embarrass his alpha –to not make them look bad.

Harry had excused himself and Wisler stood as well.

Louis fisted his hands together when Harry began scolding the people of Ceeder. Reminding them who he was, who Louis was. Harry wrapped his arms around him, promised that if Louis grew pregnant –they would be the last to know.

The faces were beautiful with shock and Louis had practically floated out of the door.

Today, after a week, they were going home once Harry was done with work. Louis couldn't stand to be in the castle another day –he just wanted to be in their bed –with their family.

"Mm," Louis stretched, nuzzling against skin. "Morning..."

"Good morning." Harry was playing with his hair, "did I wake you?"

"No, alpha." Louis put a hand on Harry's bare hip, "when did you wake?" He looked up, "where is my soft black wolf?"

Harry growled playfully, nipping at Louis' nose, "he is done sleeping."

Louis giggled, "Did you sleep well?" The artist touched his cheek, "it is dark in here but it looks like you have."

"After a week of traveling," The alpha nodded, "I have slept very well."

Louis sat up slowly, rubbing his eyes, looking around the closet. "It is funny how the closet has become our new bed."

"It is the only place I can sleep now. Even when I am alone, this is where I sleep."

Louis tilted his head, smiling, "I love you." He put a hand in Harry's hair, "today we go home."

"Yes," Harry closed his eyes, "finally."

"It was an eventful week."

"Very." Harry hummed in the quiet closet, "for dinner, where would you like to go? What would you like to eat?"

Louis blinked, forgetting about Harry's words a week ago. "Oh." He sat up, "anywhere?"

"Anywhere."

"I would like to go somewhere very –expensive."

Harry smirked, "okay."

Louis rubbed his arm, "and I want to wear a gown –like the one I wore during the festival."

"You wish to wear the same one?"

"No, a new one, please."

"Liam can work only so fast."

"May I call them –and they may come shopping with me for our date?"

Harry smiled, "you may."

"And –I want to wear my tiara."

"You may."

"And –I want to buy new polish for my nails –and new shoes –and art."

"You may buy polish, shoes and one piece of art."

"Three."

"One."

"Two."

"One."

Louis frowned, "one and a half."

Harry rolled his eyes, hand holding up his head, "how will you do that?"

Louis pouted, "I will not pay top dollar for it." He folded his hands, "I am positive that vendor has new art from Wereborn –my art! Please!"

"I will purchase new art next month; you can have any that are yours."

"No!" Louis groaned, "Well yes but –please –please!"

"Two."

"Three."

"Louis."

"Okay, two." The omega wiggled, happy, "yay." He bit his lip, "and you will dress nice as well."

"I always do."

"May I also buy one more thing?"

"It depends."

"A new book –the book I was reading has a second part and I would like to buy it."

"You may."

"One more thing –last thing!"

Harry sighed loudly but he was smiling, "what, Louis?"

"Blankets for our nest." He whimpered when Harry opened his arms, crawling on top of him. "Please?"

"You may buy whatever you like as long as it only includes two art pieces."

Louis scented Harry, rubbing hard against him. "I love you."

Harry caressed his ear softly, "your skin looks so nice." He stroked a thumb over Louis' neck, "sun-kissed."

Louis preened, hiding his face in Harry's neck, "and you are still red."

"I am."

The omega giggled, "You do not tan well."

"I have been known to get sun burned."

Louis licked under Harry's chin, "I think you look beautiful, alpha."

"Do you?"

The artist sat up, sitting on Harry's waist, "yes –and underneath me."

Harry growled deep, "and what about above you?"

Louis licked his lips, rolling his hips, "not even my best works can top how beautiful you look above me." He put two hands on Harry's torso, "but, for now, you will stay right where you are."

Harry nodded, mesmerized, "yes, right here."

Louis bit his lip, "good boy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 15.9K 39
Harry Styles is an Alpha who only wants to find love, but he shows this in a terrible way. He as slept with almost every omega in his small town. Exp...
71.3K 4K 80
He lost the love of his life on his wedding day... He lost his only sister and was blamed for her death for the rest of his life... "I swear I didn't...
70.2K 2.4K 21
Louis is a very gentle alpha, he wants nothing more then to meet his omega and take care of them. Harry and Marcel are two very sweet omegas who los...
62.4K 2.2K 20
An A/B/O story Louis is a 21-year-old omega who pretends to be an alpha on the football team for Manchester United. Harry is a 19-year-old alpha who...