Queen of Arizella

由 larrychonce28

Stealing from Royalty is punishable by death. Louis starts over, doing his best to keep his hands at his side... 更多

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Arizella
Chapter 2 - Deprived
Chapter 3 - Home
Chapter 4 - Downtown
Chapter 5 - Fur
Chapter 6 - Texture
Chapter 7 - Head
Chapter 8 - God
Chapter 9 - Exception
Chapter 10 - Thumb
Chapter 11 - Nesting
Chapter 12 - licking
Chapter 13 - Stunning
Chapter 14 - Elements
Chapter 15 - Wow
Chapter 16 - Heat I
Chapter 17 - Heat II
From the Author
Chapter 18 - Strawberry Sweet
Chapter 19 - Orange Juice
Chapter 20 - Agreed
Chapter 21 - Itty-Bitty
From the Author II
Chapter 22 - Soup Spoon
Chapter 23 - A baby
Chapter 24 - Yellow Polish
Chapter 26 - Love You
Chapter 27 - Missed
Chapter 28 - Warm
Chapter 29 - Rut
Chapter 30 - Rabid
Chapter 31 - Circuit
Chapter 32 - Honey
Chapter 33 - Honesty
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Growing
Chapter 36 - Perfect
Chapter 37 - Finally
Chapter 38 - In Love
Chapter 39 - Changes
Chapter 40 - Queen of Arizella
Chapter 41 - Extra

Chapter 25 - Lemonade

387 18 7
由 larrychonce28

The ride through Arizella felt long and Louis was happy that Harry had convinced him to bring his sketch book. Harry wanted him to show what he had drawn to some people and Louis had been nervous to do so because it wasn't his best works but Harry pushed it and he had.

Louis could draw while Harry and Wisler spoke about things he should be paying attention to.

Harry bit his thumb, "they are farmers who may already feel ill of us because of our advancement. Offering just money will not be enough." He twisted his lips, "their produce is better than any produce we produce. It is the produce of the Castle, but I want it to be the produce of Arizella." Harry shook his head, "but he doesn't understand, he always comes back at me."

"They will have to work twice as hard to produce."

"Which I would help him higher workers."

"Workers who are not farmers and are not up to his standards." Wisler licked his lips, "Jackson likes you but he does not trust you. He needs a reason to because if he agrees then we have plenty more of them who will follow." Wisler held the binder on his lap, "like cows to slaughter."

"This should not be slaughter. We are helping him and he is helping us. He receives more business and we receive the highest quality produce."

Louis looked up from his work, looking in front of him at Ixion and Atlas. He smiled at them when they looked at him, "hi..."

They dipped their heads with small smiles.

Louis then looked to Harry, "alpha."

Harry's head snapped to him as if he had forgotten that Louis was there –probably had. "Yes omega?"

"Why does he not want money?"

"Because they are farmers, humble people. They hardly use Arizella's currency, instead they use trade among one another. They would rather keep a distance from the city life but are kind enough to supply produce and meat to the castle."

Louis nodded slowly, "have you asked him what would persuade him?"

"Of course, my love." Harry shrugged softly, "he will not say."

"Hm."

-

"If you will just give us a minute Wisler."

"Yes, my King. I will be right outside."

Wisler closed the door and Louis was too busy staring at the farm land, completely opposite of what he was used to seeing of Arizella. The colors were richer, browns and greens –dark reds.

"Louis."

"Hm?" Louis looked at Harry quickly, "yes alpha?"

"Listen please, I do not want to hear later that I did not tell you." Louis nodded once. "Atlas will keep watch of you and Ixion will keep watch of me."

Louis looked at Atlas, giving him a smile. "Okay."

"They are a set of my guards that will stay as one and two. Ixion is one and Atlas is two."

Louis nodded, "okay."

"Stay close to me while we are here and, if I must be away, you will stay near Atlas. Atlas, if you lose him, I will kill you."

"Yes, Master."

"Do not say that!" Louis growled, snatching his backpack, "awful, he will not lose me!"

"Am I talking to you?" Harry held up a hand before Louis could speak. "Did you hear me, Atlas?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good." Harry opened the door, "Louis, go on."

Louis glared at him, tripping out of the car, "oof." Wisler caught him before he fell, "thank you, Wisler."

"Of course, Louis." The alpha chuckled, "are you okay?"

"Yes." Louis wiped himself off, "thank you." He put on his bag, squinting at the hot sun, "it is beautiful." He walked past them, around the car to see the scenery better, "wow." Louis closed his eyes at the gust of wind that shook him, "beautiful."

"It is."

Louis moved away just before Harry could grab him. "Hmph." He started walking down the path, Wisler laughing behind him.

"He is something else, sir."

Harry watched Louis walk, Atlas following behind him, "he sure is."

-

Louis chased after a small duck, "come here, little baby." He huffed, giving up, but then the duck ran up to his sandal, wiggling. "You are back!" Louis tried picking him up but the duck ran again. "What do you want from me?"

Atlas chuckled softly, hands behind his back, "I think he wishes to play with you, Louis."

Louis puckered his lips, stretching his back, "I would like to but my back still hurts."

"Did you hurt yourself?'

"Yes," Louis rubbed his lower back, "I slipped on water when coming out of the bath." He walked, looking back quickly, "it was Harry's fault." Louis walked on, swinging his hands, the duck still chased after them. "It seems so clean out here. I do not think I have ever smelled such fresh air."

"It has been a long time since I have been to Shauna." Atlas followed, "it is as beautiful as I remember."

"What is your favorite part of Arizella?"

"Hm, possibly, where we live. I do enjoy colors and downtown has many."

Louis smiled, "Me too." He could see Harry from the distance, still by the car –most likely waiting for him to return. "Are you happy to be out of the house?"

Atlas nodded, "I am. It is nice to do my job while enjoying Arizella."

"We will have a good day, I can feel it."

As they came closer, Harry turned to him. "They are arriving now."

"Who?"

"The farmer who will take us through. Cars are not allowed."

Louis hummed softly, turning around, almost stepping on the little chick. "Ooh, you followed me all the way here." He bent down, scooping up the yellow animal before it could run, "hello."

Wisler smiled, "you have made a friend, Louis."

"Yes." Louis held up the yellow chick, "look. I was chasing him for quite a while."

Harry stared at the animal, brow raised, "He is the same color as your nails."

"He is!" The omega walked to Ixion to show him, "look."

Ixion smiled softly, "it is cute, Louis."

"Thank you." Louis set the animal down, watching it run off as two carriages came to a stop in front of them. The transportation here reminded him of Wereborn.

"Come, beautiful." Harry held out his hand for Louis to take. "I will introduce you."

Louis did, pressing against Harry's side. He smiled at the people who jumped out of the carriages, dressed casually. "Hello."

The beings bowed, removing their hats when they did. "Good morning, my King –Louis." The alpha smiled at him, "I did not get to meet you during the festival, but I did see you." He put his hat back on, "you are quite beautiful up close."

Louis bowed to them, which may have been the wrong thing to do because Harry's squeezed his side. When he looked up, the alpha was not blinking –Louis only smiled, brushing it off. "It is a pleasure to meet you. There were so many people that night, I feel like I met everyone and no one." He held out a hand to shake, "your name?"

The alpha hesitated and the squeeze on his side got tighter. He held out his hand, shaking Louis', "Jackson, nice to meet you."

"Oh," Louis tried moving away from Harry a little, "you own this farm?"

"I own many, this one being one." Jackson quickly moved aside, "this is my son, and daughter, Loraine and Tommy."

"Hello, Loraine. Funny, I had a quiche Lorraine for the first time this morning." Louis bent slightly to wave at the child, "hello Tommy. My name is Louis." The boy smiled bashfully, hiding behind his father. Louis winked before standing up straight. "Your land is beautiful. It reminds me of Wereborn –very rustic but," Louis looked around, "you can see how much this land is thriving. It is quite a sight."

Jackson smiled, "thank you, Louis, truly." He motioned to the carriages, "please."

Louis went on first, with help of Harry and Wisler and then Harry joined beside him. Wisler jumped on and Atlas joined. Ixion held up a hand, "I will sit up front."

Harry gave him a nod as he joined Jackson in the front seat, Loraine taking herself and Tommy. in the second carriage. Louis looked around as they rode, legs crossed, "how long did this take?"

"Well, it was passed down from time and time ago." Jackson spoke as they pulled away. "So it is a group effort."

"Hard work too."

"Very, but we love what we do."

Louis stared as they passed a bright red barn, "I met a little chick back there. He was very playful."

Jackson chuckled, "yes, our animals are. You will meet more of them once we arrive to my home."

Louis smiled, "I am excited."

-

"You have bunnies!" Louis shouldn't have screamed or ran towards the pen –he shouldn't have acted so un-Royal-like, but he did. "Harry –alpha, come, hurry!"

Harry walked up behind him, leaning into his ear, "relax..." He put two hands on Louis' hips, kissing his neck, "they are rabbits."

"Like Thumb..." Louis mumbled, breathing. "I wish we could have brought him."

"You like rabbits?"

Louis looked at the alpha, "yes. I have one back at home –his name is Thumb."

Jackson chuckled, "an odd name for a rabbit, but nice none the less." He held out a hand, "would you like to go inside?"

Louis quickly looked at Harry, "please?"

Harry smirked, patting his butt softly, "go on."

Louis took both of their hands to climb over the wood fence. "Ooh, bunnies –babies." He crouched, holding out two hands, "hello." The bunny hopped right into his arms and Louis almost cried, "How sweet." He turned around to show Harry, "look, alpha."

Harry smiled, rubbing the top of the rabbit's head, "he is much kinder than your rabbit."

"I know." Louis nuzzled the white bunny to his face, "but it makes me miss Thumb."

Wisler smiled, "Harry has told me about your rabbit. That he bites."

Louis set the bunny down, using Harry as a crutch to get back over. "Yes, he does, but I love him still."

"That one is my favorite."

Louis looked down at the small voice coming from Tommy. "The one I was holding?"

"Mmhm."

Louis smiled, "he is very cute. I have a bunny at home, maybe someday you can meet him?"

Tommy grinned, foot twisting in the dirt, "maybe."

Harry smiled, hand going on Louis' back. "We are going inside now, my love. Would you like to stay outside?"

"I will stay outside for a little." Louis tiptoed to kiss him, putting a hand on his cheek. "Do not forget about me?"

Harry made a face, pressing a kiss to his nose, "I could never." He gave another kiss to Louis' forehead before turning to Jackson. "Would you like to go for a walk?"

Jackson chuckled, "still trying to convince me, huh?"

Harry put both hands behind his back, grinning, "You know me well."

Jackson motioned them to follow, Wisler and Ixion in line behind them. Louis looked at Atlas then the kids who stared back at him. He smiled at Loraine who did not smile back, "hello."

"Hi."

Louis rocked on his heel, "so, what do you normally do for fun here?"

Tommy raised his hand, "we –sometimes play with the animals. We also run around." He blushed, "sometimes Lori takes me on rides on the tractor."

"Oh, that sounds fun. May I see?"

Tommy frowned, peaking at his older sister, "may we, Lori?"

Loraine shrugged, sticking her hands in her pockets before walking off. Louis glanced at Atlas who gave him a small shrug before walking.

Midway through the walk, Louis spoke, "does anyone else live here?"

"Yeah, lots of us!" Tommy spoke, hopping over a small hay bale. "This one is our farm though! If we keep going down, there are others." He began walking backwards to look at Louis, "Daddy says that some people are coming with gifts soon."

Louis smiled, "how lovely. I cannot wait to meet everyone else." He looked around at the farm land, shocked by the size. "Is it ever –lonely out here? Even though there are many of you?"

Tommy shrugged softly, "sometimes but it is okay. We do not have a lot –a lot of friends."

Louis looked at Loraine who seemed to walk a little faster. He pressed his lips together as they walked on.

-

"Look Louis!" Tommy made little sounds from on top the tractor, pretending to drive it. "Vroom!"

Louis smiled brightly, biting his lip, "you look great!" He clapped as the little child cheered happily. He kicked a little bit of dirt, walking over to Loraine who watched her brother, "hey."

"Hi."

Louis folded his arms, looking around awkwardly, "are you –okay?"

"Perfect."

Louis tried not to roll his eyes, "you do not seem perfect." Loraine shrugged before hopping over the fence to get her brother –and that was that.

Atlas came up behind him, "Louis."

"Does she hate me?"

"She has no reason to."

Louis watched her help her brother down, "Harry did say that they were hesitant to Royals –but I am not one."

"Maybe by association."

"Hm."

Tommy giggled, attempting to climb the fence, "come on." Louis picked him up by his arm pits, carefully lifting him over. The omega squealed happily, "thank you!"

Louis wanted to hug him, "you are welcome."

"Come on, Tommy. Let us go back." Loraine started walking, hands tucked away in her pockets and Louis followed.

Tommy skipped along beside him and Louis spoke, "do you have a mother?"

Tommy stopped skipping and Loraine stopped walking –win. Tommy looked up at him, eyes wide, "no..."

Louis nodded, "did she pass?

Tommy folded his fingers together, nodding sadly, "when I was little."

He looked at Loraine, "how did she die?"

Loraine looked angry and Louis wanted her to explode already. "She was sick."

Louis nodded slowly, "was it Harry's fault?"

The young alpha stiffened, looking away, "come, Tommy."

"Did Harry do something to her, Loraine? Is that why you are so unhappy with me?"

"My mother always told me to never trust Royals. They are no good. No King who sleeps around and refuses an omega is our King."

Louis blinked quickly, surprised by the change in her voice, the voice of an alpha. "I see." He stepped forward, "and I understand."

Loraine snorted, "You would."

Louis stood up a little straighter, defensive, "I would." He took a deep breath, "because he is my alpha. –I did not know the person Harry was before I met him but I know he was a good person and King –still is one."

"A good King with bad morals."

"I would rather have that." Louis sighed, "In Wereborn, the King does not only sleep around, he starves his people –his workers. He does not care if they are sick or die –if anything he may appreciate their death. He has public executions."

Loraine held her brother closer.

"Harry did what he did, and I am sorry that your mother did not like him –made you not like him but," Louis shook his head, "Harry is not just a good King, he is a good person and good people are not perfect. Good people make mistakes but good people are still good people."

Tommy looked up at his sister then at Louis. "Mommy – mommy said to be careful of Royals."

Louis squatted at eye level with Tommy, "do you think Harry is unsafe?"

Tommy bit his lip, shaking his head, "I like him..."

Loraine folded her arms, "our mom," she looked down, "she said that an alpha cannot run a Kingdom by themselves. That an alpha who thought they could is bad news –that they do not respect omegas, that they do not care for those who give life –that the alpha must be heartless." Loraine kicked the dirt, "she refused medical treatment from the Kingdom even though the doctors could have helped her. My father stood by her decision and so did I."

Tommy frowned, "mommy was really sick, but she said it would be okay." He shrugged, "but it was not."

Louis nodded slowly, "I am very sorry, both of you." He looked at Loraine, "and I am so sorry that your mom made that decision, but she stuck to it. I had many siblings and we were all omegas and I always told myself to not need an alpha. My father, an alpha, made us always feel like we could not do for ourselves –our mother even agreed." He smiled sadly, "Harry did do things he should not have but nothing that ever hurt anyone. Nothing that should make you not trust him. I am not saying your mother was wrong, I am not saying she was right –but I also do not want you to have feelings that are blind. I want you to see both sides and not let anyone affect them."

"You are –nice..." Loraine rubbed her arm, "my mom, maybe, would have liked to meet you."

"And I would have loved to meet her. Even though I could not, I met you two and your father and you all have something very special here. I am here now and," He smiled softly, "I will keep him in check."

Tommy took a few steps closer to him, rocking back and forth. "May I have a hug?"

Louis' felt his chest tighten, "of course, Tommy." He opened his arms, wrapping the boy in them. He picked him up, bouncing him once. Louis looked at Loraine, "do you think we can go back?"

The alpha nodded, hands back in her pockets, but shoulders not as tense as she turned around to start walking.

Louis held Tommy close, gently leaning against Atlas who rubbed his back.

-

Louis looked around, entering the humble home. "Alpha?"

Harry exited from the kitchen a few seconds after his call, "omega." He walked closer, Jackson behind him. "You are back."

"Mhm." Louis smiled at Jackson, "he fell asleep." He carefully handed the child to his father, "there you go."

Jackson smiled, eyes tired, "thank you, Louis. I will put him in bed, one moment." Loraine followed behind him and Louis grabbed Harry's hand.

"May we speak outside?"

Harry nodded once, letting Louis lead out. Once alone, Louis slapped his chest, "awful!"

Harry looked down at his chest, eyebrows raising, "excuse me?"

"You –you –ugh!" Louis pulled Harry further from the door, "he is never going to agree to help you."

"Why?"

"Because," Louis hissed, "you slept around and made yourself look stupid, that is why." He threw his hands up, "their mother died with hatred for you –she died with support from her alpha and children."

Harry shook his head, "I do not understand. She died from an illness."

"An illness that could have been cured but she hated you so much she did not want your help –the Kingdom's help." Louis huffed, "it's like where I was raised, it was immoral to sleep around –to have sex before being with an alpha. They have a different mentality, and so did she." He frowned, "you slept around and you did not put an omega in the Kingdom and I doubt it was just her who felt unappreciated. Who felt unloved by the person who was supposed to make everyone feel included."

Harry pressed his thumb to his teeth, "fuck." He closed his eyes, "fuck, fuck, fuck."

Louis put a hand on Harry's chest, "you cannot change that, she is dead so stop thinking so much." He pulled Harry's thumb from his mouth before kissing it. "Stop biting your thumb." He puckered his lips, waiting for a kiss, "Harry." When then alpha did kiss him, Louis pulled him down, "relax, alpha." He ran his fingers through Harry's soft hair, "you have two options, stop or try different approach but," Louis moved away, lowering his eyes, "let me talk to him."

"No, Louis." Harry ran his hands over his face "ugh –just –we will leave, I need to think. I will move past this for now."

"Hey," Louis grabbed both of the alpha's hands, "am I not going to be your Queen?" Harry rolled his eyes. "Okay then, let me try –anyway, people are supposed to come with gifts." He put Harry's hands on his cheeks, "and I want to go to that little town we passed."

"It does not have much."

"I want to go, please."

Harry gave him a weak smile, large hands squishing Louis' face softly, "yes, omega."

-

"I am sorry, as I told Harry, I did not have much time to clean." Jackson pulled out the chair for Louis to sit.

"It is fine, I like your home a lot actually."

Jackson smiled nervously, "thank you." He went to the fridge, "lemonade, water?"

"Mm, lemonade, please." Louis licked his lips, "is it homemade?"

"Of course, we even have a lemon tree just out back."

"Oh, lovely. I should not be surprised." Louis kept his legs closed, stomach sucked in with nervousness. He smiled when the mug of lemonade was set down in front of him. He chuckled, picking it up, "funny."

Jackson watched him, sitting, "is something wrong?"

"Not at all, it is just," Louis giggled, "the things I did not care for when I lived with my parents. We had many mugs and would use them for all of our drinks."

Jackson smiled, "you grew up rural?"

"Oh yes. We had many ducks around our house –lived never close to a lake." Louis took a sip, "wow." He took another one, "oh, this is delicious. I cannot cook –or make anything really except French toast and orange juice –I would love the recipe." He was trying not to drink it all too fast, "this is really good."

"I would love to give you the recipe." Jackson rubbed his eye, "it is my omega's."

Louis set down the mug, "I heard that she passed."

"Yes, she did. She –was sick."

Louis nodded, "what was her name? What was she like?"

"Linda," Jackson chuckled, "head strong, powerful, hard working. She was very independent –and I loved that about her."

Louis smiled, "she sounds a lot like –me." Jackson stared at him. "I –I was raised by a very dependent mother and all omega siblings and the most self-absorbed alpha for a father. He convinced us that we could not do without an alpha and my siblings agreed –I did not." He shrugged, "If my parents could have given me away, they would have. I was very stubborn and very uninterested in getting an alpha. I loved art and I wanted to put all my time and effort into making beautiful work."

Jackson swallowed loudly, "I –can see it in you. You are very focused –different."

Louis took his bag off the back of his chair, removing his art book. "Would you like to see my work?"

"Oh," Jackson sat up straighter, "I would love to."

Louis blushed, "some are rushed, but here you go." He picked up his mug, watching Jackson's expressions from above it.

"You are –so talented, Louis. Truly an artist from Wereborn." Jackson stopped on the drawing of the red door, "I have –seen this door before."

"Yes, I love it. Your door reminds me of it."

Jackson pressed his lips together, "my omega, she always wanted a home similar to this one. It –I could not give it to her but I was able to give her the door."

Louis put down the mug, "Jackson, Loraine-"

"She told me." He kept going through the booklet, "and I am sure I am talking to you right now so you can convince me to sell produce to the Kingdom as well."

"May I be honest?"

Jackson set the book down, "you may."

"I knew nothing of you. On our drive Harry and Wisler were speaking of ways to convince you. He does not want you to feel like you have to do this, that all of the farmers will follow you if you do. Harry just wants to eat with the Kingdom, with his people." Jackson raised a brow. "He, I think, almost wants to be or feel like one of his own people. He does things," Louis sighed, "that I have never seen a King do. He invites people into his home, the castle, and gives them the food he eats, he lets them eat off of the finest plates. Harry lets them roam the castle and throws celebrations for them. He comes to farms and is not embarrassed or afraid to get dirty."

Louis bit lip, "Arizella's news is Arizella's news but if other states knew he did this –they would be shocked. King's do not do what he does and would not even play with the thought of wanting to feed their people the same food they eat. The Kingdom produces fine produce and meat, I am sure, but yours is better and Harry wants better for them when they do not even need it but it is because he feels that they deserve it."

Jackson looked down at the book, "if I help him –what type of alpha am I to my dead omega?" He wiped his eye, "what he has done is more than anyone could have asked for. He could take everything from us and my omega thought he would. She thought he would get tired of asking and just take it and leave us homeless but," he looked back at Louis. "He has not. He has come respectfully and left respectfully. I just –maybe it is a front and she was right."

"Be glad it is not because I thought the same." Louis hummed, "Harry and I did not get along at first because all I saw was an awfully annoying alpha." He smiled softly, thoughtfully, "but then I stopped trying to find bad in the good and I accepted him in every way. He is truly a good King and good being. He does things that confuse me, like this, and he says things that confuse me. It confuses me because the King of Wereborn is evil, pure evil, and I only knew that. He is a King, our King, and that does not mean much until it is added with a King of change, and acceptance, and love, and kindness." Louis smiled, "then it means something because he is no longer just a King, he is then just one of us."

Jackson picked up Louis' booklet, "it –would be a lot of work to produce so much for the whole state."

"Then do not. You make the rules, Jackson. This your home, your farm. Do not sign a contract if you do not want to, make sure he accepts your rules, and follows them. He is willing to provide you with workers, pay them, pay you –you produce as much as you can. Maybe Harry can offer it in different markets first, call it a –farmers market. Then you can grow even more land, maybe work a little less." Louis smiled, "maybe you can come by downtown more and bring Loraine and Tommy. There are many children there and they can make friends. And, even if you decide not to, I would still love to come back here and you all go over there."

Jackson nodded, going back to the picture of the door, "I will actually consider this time."

Louis put a hand on his, "thank you but, please, do not feel pressured and," he winked, "take a little while. We would not want to feed his ego."

Jackson laughed, head in his hand, "you are –something else. Something very special."

Louis smiled, "I have been told."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

388K 9.1K 7
Harry is 98% sure Louis hates him. So he feels like his bewilderment is justified when the omega offers to help him through his rut. Alpha Harry, Ome...
70.2K 2.4K 21
Louis is a very gentle alpha, he wants nothing more then to meet his omega and take care of them. Harry and Marcel are two very sweet omegas who los...
795K 23.4K 49
"Dr. Styles there's an emergency at the maternity ward. The head nurse called for you, he needs you there as soon as possible." The trainee tells Har...
250K 10K 19
Going through High school as a male Omega was hard and Alphas are assholes! When Louis got a job in London as a receptionist at a record label he hes...