Queen of Arizella

By larrychonce28

Stealing from Royalty is punishable by death. Louis starts over, doing his best to keep his hands at his side... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Arizella
Chapter 2 - Deprived
Chapter 3 - Home
Chapter 4 - Downtown
Chapter 5 - Fur
Chapter 6 - Texture
Chapter 7 - Head
Chapter 8 - God
Chapter 9 - Exception
Chapter 10 - Thumb
Chapter 11 - Nesting
Chapter 12 - licking
Chapter 13 - Stunning
Chapter 14 - Elements
Chapter 15 - Wow
Chapter 16 - Heat I
Chapter 17 - Heat II
From the Author
Chapter 18 - Strawberry Sweet
Chapter 19 - Orange Juice
Chapter 20 - Agreed
Chapter 21 - Itty-Bitty
From the Author II
Chapter 23 - A baby
Chapter 24 - Yellow Polish
Chapter 25 - Lemonade
Chapter 26 - Love You
Chapter 27 - Missed
Chapter 28 - Warm
Chapter 29 - Rut
Chapter 30 - Rabid
Chapter 31 - Circuit
Chapter 32 - Honey
Chapter 33 - Honesty
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Growing
Chapter 36 - Perfect
Chapter 37 - Finally
Chapter 38 - In Love
Chapter 39 - Changes
Chapter 40 - Queen of Arizella
Chapter 41 - Extra

Chapter 22 - Soup Spoon

457 19 5
By larrychonce28

"Harry!" Louis giggled, running into the alpha's office, "Alpha –oh." He blinked at the other people in the room, bowing, "excuse me."

Ivory grinned at him, "Louis, I heard you were here."

Louis smiled nervously, glancing at Harry to check his expression. The alpha was smiling, not a hint of annoyance on his features, "hi... I was –walking around."

"As you should, omega, this is your home as well." Ivory looked to Harry, "he is as beautiful as I remembered, Harry."

Harry's lip turned into a smirk, licking his lips at Louis, "I am reminded every time I wake."

Louis blushed, rubbing his cheek, "alpha."

Harry held out a hand, "come here, beautiful."

Louis silently walked through the small group, shy, "I wanted to talk to you."

"Of course, they were just leaving, my love." Harry put a hand on Louis' neck, possessive, "I do want for you to meet some more of the council. The Elements festival was not the best time." Louis leaned closer to Harry, wrapping the alpha's other arm around his stomach. "Louis, you know Ivory. This is Cooper, Ally and Harvey."

They bowed, "Louis."

Louis bowed back, "nice to meet you." He moved, pressing his whole back against Harry's front. Harry wrapped both hands around his stomach, kissing the back of his neck.

Ivory smiled, "it is amazing that you were able to bond so quickly. I can see how strong the bond is already, it is beautiful and we are very happy for you."

Louis whined soft but high, "thank you."

Cooper smiled, "beautiful."

Harry nipped gently at his skin, scenting him, "perfection at its best." He kissed the back of his head, "I will see you all later in the week then."

"Yes, my King." They all bowed in union. "You will travel with Louis this week."

"We will travel to different parts of Arizella beginning tomorrow. The people will want to meet him personally. Today we will have lunch with some of our people." Louis nodded silently, relishing in Harry being so possessive, as if someone was going to take him. Harry rocked them left to right, "it will be fun."

"I am sure." Ally gave one more bow, "lovely to meet you, we will be seeing more of each other soon."

"I hope so, have a nice day."

Ivory opened the door for the three, "you both as well. We must hurry to not have Wisler waiting."

"Yes, be safe." Harry left loud kisses on Louis' neck when they left, "how was your adventure?"

Louis bounced on his toes, turning to face Harry, "good. I saw the garden, it is beautiful –even more beautiful than Niall's."

"Well, who do you think began the garden? There was not a garden before."

"Why –did he stop?

"Niall used to come here and garden, read. He sometimes stayed in my office and slept, just to go out but –people do not like to be told how to do their jobs. The gardeners did their job but Niall enjoyed helping –Niall is a little controlling at times and no one likes to be told how to do their job. It was never openly said but their interactions ended just before Niall stopped coming."

Louis touched the open buttons on Harry's shirt, "I see."

"Did they show you past the greenhouse?"

"Yes, stunning. I even saw two flowers that were gifted to you. I have never seen any like it."

"The Camellia and the Chocolate Cosmos."

"Yes, beautiful!"

Harry smiled, kissing Louis' nose, "what had you barging through my office?"

"I am sorry... I did not know."

"I am not upset, do not worry." Harry sat, patting his thigh for Louis to sit, "what did you find?"

"Who I found," Louis giggled, sitting on the alpha's firm lap, "Do you know Rose?"

"Of course," Harry closed his eyes, "how could I not?"

"You know then!" Louis snapped his fingers, "Julie and Rose were together?"

"How could you tell?" Harry pinched Louis' side, "you went to the third floor."

"Yes."

"It is full of alphas." Harry leaned back, "keep yourself on the second and first."

"You said I could do whatever I want and they are your people!"

"It does not mean I trust them."

Louis pouted, putting his feet on the desk, "Would Rose hurt me?"

"No, she would not, but," Harry bit Louis' shoulder, "neither would Julie and I have to watch her as well."

"Julie treats everyone the same."

"Not everyone is about to be a Queen –my Queen." Harry scented Louis more, "what did I say?"

"Stay on the second and first floor."

"Good boy."

Louis shivered, whimpering, "alpha..." He took Harry's hand, kissing the large palm, "Rose is an alpha."

"As is Julie."

"But-"

"They are very similar."

"Personality and –because they are both alphas."

"It did not work out."

"When-"

Harry rubbed Louis' stomach with his free hand, "about six months ago. I like Rose."

"And Julie?"

"I love Julie but when things do not work out, they do not work out."

"How long were they together?"

"Two years."

"Two years and they did not work out? That is a long time."

"I never pushed Julie to speak about it because she did not want to. It seemed like it did not even affect her, nor Rose."

"Hm, odd." Louis stood but Harry pulled him back down, "Alpha!"

"Sit with me a while. What else did you find?"

Louis puckered his lips, "nothing. I was lost and Rose helped me –I was too excited to go anywhere else so I ran straight here."

Harry chuckled, "sweet."

"Itty-bitty. You are feeling really itty-bitty right now."

"Because I want to hold you?" Harry let go, "go on then."

"Mm, no!" Louis snuggled closer in the large chair, "no."

Harry smiled, rubbing the side of Louis' neck. He played with the gold necklace, "you look very nice in jewelry."

"Thank you, my alpha picked it out for me."

"Oh did he?" Harry pushed Louis' cheeks together, kissing his squished lips, "he did a very good job. I believe he also tied your sandals."

Louis preened, purring, "He did."

"Strawberry." Harry kissed him again before closing his eyes.

The artist rubbed Harry's eye lids softly, "we will have a good night's sleep tonight, I promised. And then we finally travel tomorrow!" Louis howled, "I am excited. I thought I would have to wait another week."

"We will travel there tomorrow with Wisler and meet a few people. It is an hour drive."

"Will –will the twins come?"

"Zayn will come."

"Mm, can one of them come?"

"What is wrong with Zayn?"

"Nothing, I like Zayn but I thought that-"

"You thought wrong and what you did was wrong, we spoke about this."

"Yes, alpha." Louis put Harry's hand back against his mouth, nibbling on the palm, "what is Shauna like?"

"It is the countryside, many farmers."

"Ooh, yay!" Louis kicked his little feet, rocking the chair, "are there animals?"

"Yes."

"I will bring Thumb!"

"No, I will not risk him running away and you crying until I find him."

Louis huffed, "Ixion found him fast."

"Excuse me?"

Louis groaned when he was shoved out of the chair, "ow!"

"Then go back home with Ixion."

The change of tone made him whine, Harry was upset. "No..."

Harry went back to work, brows creased, mouth tight, "get out of my office."

"Alpha..."

"Get out."

Louis whined all the way to the door, holding his throbbing arm, "alpha."

"Now!"

Louis quickly ran out, slamming the door behind him.

-

"Omega," Harry entered the bedroom slowly, finding Louis still asleep. He toed to the bed, peeling back the blanket, "Louis."

Louis made a soft noise out of his nose, kicking his feet out, "alpha..." He opened his eyes, beginning to pant, "alpha."

Louis had been sleeping the day away, it allowed Harry to catch up on work but after a while, he had to check on him. "Are you ready to rise?"

Louis shook his head, stretching against their nest, "no, alpha." His voice was soft, "not yet."

"Okay..." Harry rubbed his warm clothes, all wrinkled from movement. "Are you hungry?"

"No, alpha." Louis rubbed his eye with his wrist, whining, "Close please."

Harry walked over to the curtains closing them slowly. He picked up Louis' fallen fur, laying it over his face, "I will be in my office when you are ready to rise." Louis rolled onto his back, scenting the nest strongly. Harry cut his eyes, taking deep whiffs of the thick air, "What is it?"

"Kiss."

Harry touched the bit of stomach that poked out from under his shirt, "kiss." He laid a soft one on the corner of Louis' mouth, then his lips. Louis opened his mouth and Harry found himself climbing in the bed. "Mm, just a little."

Louis blinked at him, eyes hidden behind closed lids. He opened them, yawning, "a little only."

"Yes, may I eat you out until you fall asleep, omega?"

Louis whined, throat scratching, "yes alpha."

Harry tugged on the top of his pajama pants, "yes, omega? Thank you, so sweet of you." He kissed Louis' belly button, "beautiful."

-

"Niall..." Zayn crossed the grass to the omega.

"I just finished praying." Niall rubbed down his robe, "what is it?"

Zayn licked the corner of his mouth, "I want you to come inside."

"Why?" The omega looked up, hands on his thighs, "I cannot be outside now?"

Zayn folded his arms, "come to bed."

"I want to be outside."

"Liam wants you in bed."

"Of course he does." Niall sighed, touching the grass, "can I be alone?"

"You can be but why would you want to be?" Niall didn't respond and so Zayn kept speaking, "Harry is finally-"

"No! Harry is doing this because of Louis –because of you!" Niall snarled, "If you would have just left things alone! You never know how to! We were fine!"

"We were not fine," Zayn stepped closer, "we were not fine since Liam came into the picture."

Niall's eyes grew, mouth falling, "do not ever –ever speak like that of my omega."

"My omega."

"My omega! I take care of him! I love him!" Niall slapped a hand on his chest, "we did better with Liam!"

"I never said we did not but once we became three, we stopped being fine. Our love never changed, Niall, if anything it grew but it was harder as three." Zayn's voice was soft, calming, "we are not fine and I am trying to make us fine, please."

"Please," Niall rubbed his temples, "go be with Liam."

"No, I want to be with you right now."

"You want to be with me out of pity, Zayn, and nothing more." The omega huffed, "if Louis would not have spoke, you would be with Liam right now."

"You are right but wrong about it being pity." Zayn squatted beside him, "all Louis did was open my eyes. I have not been an alpha to you because I was not allowed to be," He put a hand on Niall's hand, "but also because I bit off more than I could chew."

Niall looked up at him, lip wobbling, "what..."

"I did not think about how difficult having two omegas would be, I was just so in love that I did not think. I needed to be at two places at once and I could not. I was not working hard enough, baby, my sweet baby boy." He shook his head gently when Niall's tears fell, "I forgot all about you because I remembered how strong you are. I failed as an alpha for you and let too much fall at your lap and I am so sorry, Niall."

The blonde whined loudly, shying away when Zayn came closer. The alpha wrapped him in his arms, rocking his lover back and forth, "my baby."

Niall hiccupped, "I love you –you are a perfect alpha!"

"No, no, my love, I am not." Zayn kissed his tear stained cheeks, "but I will be for you, I promise things will change." He rubbed Niall's chest with a flat palm, "I should have done more and I am sorry that I did not. Liam so sensitive, we know this but you are just as much and after this –my poor omega."

Niall hid his face in Zayn's neck, huffing, breathing in the pheromone the alpha was releasing. "No-"

"Sh, blame me –blame me for not being enough for you." Zayn nosed the top of his forehead, "let me spoil you, baby."

Niall shivered, grabbing onto Zayn's arm, "...your fault."

Zayn smiled with a sigh, "it is, and your alpha is going to fix it. I promise."

"Your fault!" Niall sobbed, squeezing Zayn's arm harder, "I –you were not there for me!"

"I was not, Niall." He rubbed Niall's cheek with his thumb, "how can I fix it, beautiful, hm? Tell me and I will fix it."

"I want you –I want my omega."

"Okay, let us go." Zayn stood, adjusting Niall in his arms. He took the stairs one at a time, licking Niall's cheeks, "alpha is going to fix everything."

"...fix everything..."

"That is right." Zayn kicked the door open slowly, smiling tenderly at a nude Liam in their nest. Liam raised his arms, eyes wet with tears, "I have brought our baby."

Liam growled softly when Niall was set down, going straight to sniffing, scenting and licking him. He tugged on Niall's clothes, whimpering, "Off, alpha."

"I will remove his clothing, puppet." Zayn carefully pulled Niall's arms out of the robe, kissing his bare stomach, "sh, baby, alpha is right here."

Niall arched his back when Liam licked his face, moving this way and that, "omega..."

"Mine," Liam whispered, putting a hand on Niall's chest, "my baby."

"Ours, Liam." Zayn slowly removed Niall's pants, peeling his underwear back with them. He rubbed a hand over his pale hip when he rolled on his side, "lovely." Zayn put the clothes down, lifting Niall's foot to kiss the top of it, "cuddle, puppet."

Liam quickly moved to lay beside him, pushing Niall's face against his chest. "Mine." Liam stroked his hair, whining happily when Niall responded. The blonde hugged him back, sucking marks onto Liam's chest.

"Beautiful..." Zayn sighed softly. He removed his pants, catching their attention.

Niall lifted his head from Liam's marked chest, "alpha..." He coughed, tears springing back into his eyes. Niall turned onto his back, spreading his legs, beckoning Zayn closer. Liam ran a hand down his belly, over the bite on Niall's hip, his bite. The omega caressed Niall's inner thigh, spreading his legs even further, gliding a hand down to his slick entrance.

Liam looked at Zayn who stared back at them, pleased and proud –it was all they wanted. Liam didn't dare put a finger in unless Zayn said but he caressed the soft bundle, removing his hand to lick away the silky liquid. Liam pressed his face against Niall's rubbing against him, whispering, "my everything, my baby boy."

Niall's hips jerked, leaning closer to Liam, clenching his ass for Zayn, "alpha!" He growled when Zayn put both hands on his knees, "I –your fault."

Liam moved away, frowning, "no..."

"It is Liam, it is my fault."

Liam shook his head violently, "no!"

"It is his fault!" Niall moved away from both of them, "it is! You did not take care of me –of us! I had to do it."

Zayn went on his hands and knees, stalking closer to Niall, "that is right." He looked to Liam when he started crying, "is that not right, Liam?"

Liam nodded quickly, "yes –you were not there..." He shuffled closer to Niall, going behind him when it was usually the other way around. Liam bared his teeth, "my omega!"

Zayn only smiled, sitting back on his knees, "you both took very good care of each other, but alpha is ready to take charge now. I am here to make up for it, will you allow me to?"

Liam nibbled at Niall's shoulder, licking it. Niall shuddered, nodding, "yes alpha." He leaned back against Liam, letting the omega wrap his arms around him. "You promise?"

"I swear on my life." Zayn held out two hands, "I will ask nicely first and then I will not." He hummed, almost deep enough to be a growl, "come to me."

He knew what they needed, they knew what they needed. They needed protection, they needed to know they were safe with him –a show of dominance, a change of power. He could strip it from Niall, let him relax and pull the covers from over his head. Liam needed to see who his real alpha was, who to go to when things went wrong –Niall needed to stop preventing Liam from doing that. He needed to stop blocking both of them from going to him.

It was Zayn's fault and he would take responsibility but to do that he first needed to remove the wrapping paper. He needed to start over by pulling the bow off the gift first.

When neither of them moved, Zayn put his hands down. He stood, going to the closet to retrieve two collars, each hand made by Liam himself. Zayn walked back into the room, finding them in the same positions, eyes wide at the collars.

Niall was the first to moan, crawling off the bed quickly, Liam right behind him. Zayn crouched, lifting Niall's face first, "baby." Niall bowed his head, waiting for the black diamond collar to clasp around his neck, when it did, Niall laid on his back. "Puppet," Liam was next, black pearl collar closed around his neck, he fell back as soon as it was on.

Zayn tilted his head as they presented, everything he could ever want just laid out in front of him. Being with two beings were hard but not impossible. To serve Harry and to serve them –that was impossible, but now...

Zayn licked his bottom lip, eyes lowering when they turned to each other –when they began kissing one another.

Now, nothing was impossible.

-

Louis looked up from the floor when Harry's door opened, "alpha."

"Get up, my people will be arriving for lunch in ten minutes." Harry passed him and Louis ran after him, stopping him from going down the stairs.

"Harry –I did not mean what I said."

"Move."

"Please, alpha!" Louis moved one way when Harry did, "please! I do not want anyone but you... please." He put two hands on Harry's chest, "you are all I want –my alpha." Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's torso, squeezing him hard, "itty-bitty and strawberry." He rubbed his face against Harry's chest, "I am sorry..."

"We have to go."

"No! Say you accept it!" He looked up, eyes pleading, "Please."

"I do not, so no." Harry moved him aside, "I do not care, Louis. You do as you please."

"No," Louis sobbed, running down the stairs, "no!" He froze when he caught some of the maid's attention. Louis quickly straightened his shirt, wrapping around Harry's arm, "hi."

They bowed, "My King, Louis."

Harry walked toward the dining area, not bumping into the people running around. "You will sit to the right of me."

Louis did not let go of his arm because he knew Harry wouldn't push him off in front of people. "I want you to accept my apology."

"Leave it alone."

Louis held him closer, pressing his face into the side of Harry's chest, "alpha..." Harry put a hand on his head and Louis started bouncing, wanting to be picked him. He was genuinely surprised when Harry picked him up and sat at the head of the table, "I love you."

"As you have said many times." Harry slid a hand under Louis' shirt, rubbing his stomach. It was quiet and they were ignored as people walked by. The table was set in silver, more plates and utensils than what they used at home. They were a bouquet of white flowers adorning the center of the table. Louis would have never thought that they were eating with 'peasants'. He wondered what a formal dinner looked like if this was 'informal'.

"Kiss?"

Harry glanced down at him, hand pausing on his stomach, "I think you should give me a kiss."

"Yes alpha." Louis leaned up, pecking Harry's lips. He was being cradled, feet hanging off the side of the chair. He kicked them, "they are going to think I am childish."

"Because you are." Harry bit Louis' bottom lip briefly, "why did you sit outside of the room the whole time?"

"Because you told me to leave." Louis pressed his thumbs together, "I was waiting for you to tell me to come back inside."

"You waited for three hours."

"I wanted to be good and listen." He closed his eyes, "I did go to the bathroom –twice."

"Oh Louis." He rubbed the omega's thighs, "what will you do after lunch?"

"I will draw some more, begin ideas for a painting to match your office." Louis held out his hand, staring at his nails, "is there polish here?"

"You will paint with polish?"

"No," Louis giggled, biting at Harry's hand when it ran over his face, "I will paint my nails with the polish."

"Again?"

"Yes, maybe a purple –like the color of my gown."

"I will ask someone to bring you polish."

Louis purred, licking over the bite at the side of Harry's neck, "thank you, alpha." He put his teeth over the mark, feeling a hand tighten on his thigh, "want you..."

Louis nestled his face against Harry's neck, "silent your smell or I will."

Louis whimpered low, remembering the workers that continuously passed them. He squeezed his thighs together, "you will help me paint my nails."

Harry groomed him, licking Louis' eye, "if you wish." He growled, stilling one worker who quickly put down a basket of bread before retreating to the kitchen. "Omega."

Louis was panting, feeling the effects of having an alpha –the effects of being spoiled by an alpha. "Touch me..."

Harry flipped Louis so he was facing the table. His growl kept anyone from coming into the dining area, "enough."

Louis huffed loudly, mouth widening when Harry put his teeth over the bite. Louis grabbed onto the table hard, making the glasses clink, "ooh, alpha." He rubbed down against Harry's crotch, "my alpha."

Harry bit harder, biting through skin. He clutched Louis' thighs, threatening him –Louis calmed. He whined softly, sniffling when the room was draped in Harry's smell. He rolled his neck when Harry released it, licking it, "I am sorry."

"Do not ever do that again." Harry finally released his sides and Louis groaned at the discomfort. He flinched when Harry whispered in his ear, "my omega." He nipped at his ear lobe, "You release pheromone only when I am with you, when you are claiming me, never when I am not."

Louis bit his lip, eyes glossy, watching the hesitation of three omegas by the entrance. "Yes alpha."

"I do not like that." Harry slapped the side of his thigh, "up."

Louis listened, clinging to Harry as soon as he rose. His eyes flashed over the three omegas who entered, "kiss."

Harry grabbed the back of his neck, "stop."

Louis turned, hiding his face again –jealous. Louis was unsure if it could be called jealousy, he just wanted to claim. He wanted to show everyone who Harry belonged to whether Harry knew it or not. These poor omegas who were just trying to work. He looked up, brows furrowed and pouting, "You were just being jealous too."

Harry stared at him for a while, speaking when the omegas left. "What did I say?"

Louis tiptoed, kissing Harry's chin, "If you can be jealous, so can I."

"I was not being jealous."

Louis moved back, blinking quickly, "then what do you call that, alpha?"

"You are to be a Queen, my Queen. No one should smell of you but me, you have an image to uphold."

"Ugh," Louis rolled his eyes, walking away. "Then that means I can scent anyone as long as they are not in relation to the castle." He jumped when Harry pulled him back, "ow!" He hit the alpha's chest, "hurts!"

Harry took his cheeks in hand, squeezing –aggressive, "Be very careful, omega."

Louis blinked slowly at him, "kiss..."

Harry did kiss him, wrapping his arms around his waist when more workers came in to put down food. Louis moaned softly into his mouth, unapologetic about who heard. He panted when Harry licked into his mouth, hearing the wet sound once the sound of feet left the room.

"Happy?" Harry brushed a thumb over Louis' wet bottom lip.

"I am." Louis' lips were still parted, pink tongue almost out of his mouth, "we must come to a new agreement."

Harry cupped his cheeks, "we must greet our people for now. We will talk when I am finished with the day."

Louis nodded drunkly, "yes alpha." He cupped Harry's cheek back, kissing his lips softly. "I love you." Louis dropped his hand to Harry's shirt, hand on over his heart, "which is the soup spoon?"

Harry lifted a brow before laughing. He lifted the spoon off the table, "this one."

Louis nodded, breathing hard, wanting more of the beautiful, hot –green eyed alpha in front of him. "Thank you..."

They both looked up at a throat clearing. Wisler was smiling wide, the staff behind him, "your Majesty –Louis. Your people have arrived." He chuckled, "we did not wish to interrupt."

Harry nodded once, putting a protective hand around Louis' side as they walked. "Thank you, Wisler, everyone." He walked through the foyer waiting for two guards to open the front doors.

Louis looked up, watching Harry's smile grow. "Hello."

Louis looked to the small line, smiling as well, "hello!"

They were all smiling back, the first person entered with a bow and a child. "My King, hello, how are you?"

"Very well, Adrian, thank you." Harry crouched, poking at the male's son's belly, "hello, Ivan." The child giggled, running into Harry's arms. Louis stepped back, mouth opening, eyes growing. Harry pressed a kiss to his cheek, "how he has grown."

"Yes, My King." Adrian was a short male, an omega. "He is two now."

"How wonderful, has he transformed yet?"

Adrian shook his head, "not just yet."

Harry blew a raspberry on the boy's neck, handing him back to his mother, "that is okay, soon." He held out a hand for Louis, "this is Louis, I am not sure if you met him during the festival."

"No," Adrian quickly adjusted his squirming son. "It is a pleasure, you are beautiful."

Louis smiled quickly, trying to shake off the thought of Harry holding a baby –looking good while holding a baby. "Hello, I am Louis –you are Adrian."

"Yes." The omega smiled brightly, "I have been so excited to meet you. I have been to the castle before but when I found out that you would be here –I had to add my name to the hat." Adrian squealed, bouncing his son, "we have not had a Queen in so long, this is so exciting!"

Louis giggled, "thank you, I am flattered." He looked behind Adrian at a line still waiting to enter. They had cameras, some had children as well. "Your son is precious."

"Oh, thank you!" Adrian beamed, "would you –like to hold him?"

Louis swallowed, "yes." He smiled, showing his teeth, "I would." He carefully took the boy, staring at him and Ivan stared back. "Hello Ivan." He disregarded the picture Adrian took, rubbing something off the child's cheek. "I am Louis, it is very nice to meet you." Ivan shrieked, pressing a wet mouth against his cheek. Louis cringed but hid it, laughing, "how sweet, a kiss for me."

Adrian took another photo, "he loves giving kisses."

Harry put a hand on Louis' back, "please enter to the dining area and find a seat, we will be there shortly."

"Yes, of course my King." Adrian took his son, hurrying to the dining room where he was assisted by the maids.

Harry wiped Louis' cheek, smiling gently at him. He kissed the cheek that had been covered in drool, whispering, "You look beautiful." Louis looked to him quickly, blushing. Harry directed his smile to the next person, "hello, good afternoon."

"Hello, my King!" The alpha was a teenager, "I am so excited!" She pushed her mother forward, "I am Hailey, and this is my mother, Jean."

Harry dipped his head, "very nice to meet you. It your first time in the castle?"

"Yes," Jean nodded. "I never thought I had a chance, but my daughter was very serious about meeting you this time." She looked at Louis, "especially since we have a Queen." Jean tried keep her excitement in but it came out, just like her daughter. "May I please have a hug?"

"Oh," Louis giggled, "of course!" He hugged the omega, rubbing her back. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Jean." He hugged Hailey next, being squeezed, "you as well, Hailey."

"Thank you so much, Elements." Jean then hugged Harry, "I am blessed."

Louis stepped back, letting them pass. "This is nice."

Harry kissed him briefly, next person entering, "it is."

-

"Thank you all for coming." Harry stood at the head of the table, wine in hand, "Some of you have been here once, others it is your first time." He smiled, "either way, Louis, the castle, and I are blessed to have you all here. This is a time for us to come together, Royal or not. I want everyone to feel comfortable, eat as much as you wish and ask for whatever you'd like. Everyone will have the opportunity to take food home as well." He looked to Louis, motioning him to stand, "for those who have been here before, this is still a new experience for you. You all have now met Louis personally; he is my omega –we have just recently bonded."

The table clapped, cheering, and Louis couldn't stop his smile or his blush.

"This is your opportunity to bombard us with questions." The table laughed and Harry kissed Louis' cheek before helping him sit. Harry sat as well, "before we eat, let us pray."

Everyone dropped their heads and Louis looked to Harry before dropping his own.

"Thank you, Elements, for this food. We are blessed every day that you give us life. We would like to single out Water and Earth, from the water we drink to the food that comes from your good earth. Please bless this table and let us never take advantage of the food of today that can easily be stripped from us tomorrow. In your names were pray. Amen."

Louis lifted his head, chiming in with the; "Amen." He put a hand over Harry's bringing it to his lips, he really liked when the alpha spoke. "It was beautiful."

Harry lifted Louis' hand to his mouth, "thank you, strawberry." Louis colored again, looking down. "Giovan, please bring out the soup." Harry motioned to the table, "the soup will come out now, but please begin eating the bread –cheese –fruits."

Louis didn't move, watching as everyone began filling their plates. The table had looked so large when it was empty, now it looked full and small –Louis liked it much better. He took Harry's hand again, under the table, squeezing his long fingers, "I like it like this, full."

Harry's thumb rubbed the top of Louis' hand, "so do I." He smiled at Giovan when he set his soup down first, then Louis'. "And what is the soup today?"

Each maid had a bowl in hand, setting it down in front of each person. "The soup today is a vegetable soup." Giovan looked around the table, smiling, "It is light and will pair perfectly with the main course; braised lamb served over a garlic Parmesan risotto." He bowed when the table clapped, "please enjoy, the salad will be brought out shortly."

Louis laid his napkin over his lap when everyone did it before him. He cleared his throat softly, staring at the steaming soup, it smelled delicious.

"White or red?"

Louis jumped slightly, looking back at one of the servers, "excuse me?"

She smiled, "white wine or red?"

"Oh, white please." Louis picked up his spoon (the right one) once she went to the next person, "mm." Louis looked around briefly, making sure everyone was eating before he began. He took a short breath at the flavors, it had small white pearls that looked like rice. He took in another mouth full, picking up the piece of bread. Louis looked around again, looking at Harry who dipped his bread before eating. He smiled, dipping his bread twice before bringing it to his mouth.

Louis quickly snatched up his napkin, wiping his mouth when a question was asked. He hadn't heard it, infatuated with his meal. "Yes, sorry?"

The male at the end spoke again; "Do you enjoy living in the castle."

Louis hesitated, for several reasons –mostly from trying to remember his name. He set the napkin back on his lap, smiling, "Yes, I do. Everyone has made me feel at home." He picked up his wine, instead of water, by mistake, "I do really like Harry's vacation home though, it is my first real home."

Jean smiled, "you have met his family."

Louis nodded, putting down the wine after taking a sip, "they are wonderful. They all welcomed me with open arms, I love them very much."

Joy, Louis remembered, spoke; "what is Wereborn like?"

Louis picked up his water, wanting to laugh, "It is –different." He breathed through his nose, "there is a reason I left."

"It is full of artists."

"Yes, that is true." Louis sipped his water, "I am one."

Jean clapped, "we have heard! We are very excited to see your artwork one day."

"I am a –very good artist." Harry laughed and Louis looked at him, offended, "am I not?"

"Yes, my love, the best."

Louis held his tongue, picking up his spoon, "I believe that I am the best artist out of Wereborn and Harry finds it funny." The table laughed despite his firm hold on his spoon.

"He is extraordinary and passionate." Harry picked up his red wine, "I can listen to him speak about art all day."

The 'aw's' turned into sounds of a babbling baby and eating. Louis was happy when all his soup was gone, happy with the amount. He pressed his lips together when Evy picked up his and Harry's bowls, stilling when Harry's foot tapped his. Louis picked up his wine, taking a longer sip.

-

The main course was so filling and Louis did not think he could eat more until Giovan said that, in honor of him, they would be having his favorite cake. Louis tried not to look gluttonous, but the cake was delicious and tasted the same every time he had it –that was called talent.

Harry allowed his people to walk the grounds, guards blocking the stairs. Louis was separated from him, walking the halls, smiling at the people who took pictures, pointed at artwork and touched anything they could. It made him want to laugh, just the thought of them being here –of him being here.

No one was stealing, no one was being watched. If it were him, he would be filling his bag with priceless objects. Harry trusted them or Harry didn't really care –it may have been both.

In one hallway there was a statue made of marble, hand carved, and below it was a bowl of diamonds. Not one diamond out of place –not one missing, it made no sense so Louis kept on walking. He smiled at the children that ran by; Ivan, being the smallest, had a hard time keeping up.

When he fell, Louis ran to him. He help him up right, pouting at the boy's frowning face, "oh, I am sorry you fell."

Ivan whined and it tugged Louis' heart, he did not recall a time that he had ever heard a child whine. Ivan wrapped his small arms around Louis' neck, and Louis carried him. He kept a hand under the boy's butt and one on the back of his head, "sh, we will find your mother."

Louis calmed when Ivan did, his whining turning into little snores. He chuckled, surprised at how fast the child feel asleep.

Louis felt awkward, he never held a child and was pretty sure he was doing something wrong. He kept a straight face, walking past two people who took photos of him as he entered the greenhouse. He didn't want children, they were loud and messy –and so was he. It was not a good combination. Louis wanted to be held half the time, how could someone hold him if he had to hold a baby.

He walked out of the greenhouse, spotting Harry immediately, the sun reflecting off his flashy jacket. He was with Wisler and two other alphas –Adrian was there, laughing with them. Of course this is where his mother was.

Louis rubbed his back when Ivan stirred, walking faster so he could give him away before he woke.

It was Wisler who spotted him first, lips pulling into a grin. He nudged Harry and Harry turned to look in his direction –then he grinned. It stopped Louis' heart briefly, face feeling hot, arms becoming tired. Everyone was staring at him now, walking across the large yard, holding a child.

"Oh, thank you, Louis." Adrian took his son carefully, "he must be tired out from the food and running."

"Of course, he had fallen and I helped him up." Louis smiled, "he must have fallen asleep in between our walk."

"You are good with kids, Louis." Wisler smiled, "interested?"

Louis' throat caught, "considering." He looked at Harry's whose smile was also tight. "I love children." He wobbled underneath Harry's arm, putting a hand on the alpha's torso, "I think I am a little more focused on learning about Arizella, its people, not so much about a child." He exhaled when Harry rubbed his side, "but eventually."

"Your child would be lovely," The alpha, Louis still could not remember the name of, spoke. "It is good to know Harry will be able to carry on his lineage."

"It will be different, because you are not Royal." Wisler smiled, "but even I am not bothered, you are very loved Louis."

Louis tilted his head slightly, "Royals marry Royals?"

It was a question, but Wisler took it as a statement, "Royals marry Royals. You will be the first non-Royal and first Queen not born in Arizella."

Louis shifted at Harry tight hold on his side, it still hurt from earlier. He still smiled, "I am grateful to you all for being so accepting and to Harry." He looked up at the alpha, breath hitching when his side was released, "for loving me."

Harry smiled down at him but his eyes didn't. "Of course, strawberry."

"That is a very cute nick-name." Adrian smiled, "you both are so beautiful together." He bowed, "I will go inside for moment, it is quite hot outside."

Wisler spoke, "yes, let us all go in."

Louis put a hand on Harry's chest, "if I may keep him just a moment." The four bowed, walking away. Louis didn't speak immediately, keeping two hands on Harry's chest, leaving open mouth kisses on the unbuttoned part of his shirt. "Alpha."

"Omega."

"You have hurt me again."

Harry rubbed his side, putting his mouth at the top of Louis' head, "I am sorry."

Louis put his hands underneath the jacket, closer to Harry's skin, "are you okay?"

"I am fine."

The omega finally looked up, tapping Harry's chin so he looked down, "she was not Royal."

"No."

"Kiss." Harry kissed him and Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's neck so he stayed close. "It does not matter if they do not know because we do –I do." He ran his fingers through Harry's soft curls, breathing him in –his vulnerability. "I have nothing but respect for your mother, from being an artist from my state of origin to not being Royal." Louis kissed him again, letting his lips linger, "I am not the first, I know that."

Harry pressed their lips together, firmer. He sighed into Louis' mouth, holding him closer, tilting his head at an angle so the kiss flowed better.

Louis heard the whispers from far away and appreciated that no one took a photo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

834K 22.9K 47
A lost little Omega named Louis is thrown out by his parents , he's gone for days until an unknown Alpha comes across a sweet scent among the woods.
9.1K 300 7
A College/ABO/Fake Relationship AU where longtime friends, Harry and Louis, come up with the perfect plan to fake date, which, of course, ends up bei...
795K 23.4K 49
"Dr. Styles there's an emergency at the maternity ward. The head nurse called for you, he needs you there as soon as possible." The trainee tells Har...
607K 29.9K 46
LARRY. Louis is a stubborn Omega, Liam is his protective dad and Harry is the Alpha with a big cock who just won't fall for his charm.