Queen of Arizella

By larrychonce28

Stealing from Royalty is punishable by death. Louis starts over, doing his best to keep his hands at his side... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Arizella
Chapter 2 - Deprived
Chapter 3 - Home
Chapter 4 - Downtown
Chapter 5 - Fur
Chapter 6 - Texture
Chapter 7 - Head
Chapter 8 - God
Chapter 9 - Exception
Chapter 10 - Thumb
Chapter 11 - Nesting
Chapter 12 - licking
Chapter 13 - Stunning
Chapter 14 - Elements
Chapter 15 - Wow
Chapter 16 - Heat I
Chapter 17 - Heat II
From the Author
Chapter 18 - Strawberry Sweet
Chapter 19 - Orange Juice
Chapter 20 - Agreed
Chapter 21 - Itty-Bitty
Chapter 22 - Soup Spoon
Chapter 23 - A baby
Chapter 24 - Yellow Polish
Chapter 25 - Lemonade
Chapter 26 - Love You
Chapter 27 - Missed
Chapter 28 - Warm
Chapter 29 - Rut
Chapter 30 - Rabid
Chapter 31 - Circuit
Chapter 32 - Honey
Chapter 33 - Honesty
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Growing
Chapter 36 - Perfect
Chapter 37 - Finally
Chapter 38 - In Love
Chapter 39 - Changes
Chapter 40 - Queen of Arizella
Chapter 41 - Extra

From the Author II

262 5 0
By larrychonce28

When do you update?

When I can! If I take too long I try to do a double update!

How many chapters will this story have?

I have no idea, I would be lying if I said I did. I do not count chapters, I write until I feel like the story is done. Once I know I am down to the last three chapters, you'll know.

Will I write another ABO after I finish this and Warm Little Heart?

NOPE. If I write another ABO there is a chance that the three will begin to start looking the same. I NEED TO FINISH other works (I am sorry to the people who ask. I do not give up on my work, I swear. I look at every unfinished story often and I know I have to write them.) But, I have a lot of ideas; one being about (spoiler?): Louis not liking food and Harry being a chef. Fingers crossed.

Do you plan on printing your work?

Eventually but I don't know how I feel about making money off of real people. I would love to publish Cold Little Heart just so I could have a physical copy but I just don't know. I would love to also write a book with original characters. Time will tell.

Twitter?

CamelliaCurls

"English is not my first language..."

People who write this to me are usually the sweetest and I NEVER would have known lol. Shout out to you all, I love you and your writing is perfect!

Bonding?

I got a question about bonding and I really want everyone to understand what bonding is (in my story). I tried to explain it to the person as easy as I could so I will use the same explanation:

To bond you need 3 things: 1. Elements 2. A bite 3. BloodThere are different types of bonds (no matter the type, a bond is a bond. This means either party is going to feel something): There are: one-sided/contract bond, spiritual, triads, alphaxalpha, omegaxomega, alphaxomega, and a quad. A quad is 4 beings in a relationship (I do NOT mention this kind of bond)Harry is in a ONE-SIDED bond with the twins. What does this mean? The twins drank Harry's blood, this made a blood contract and Harry scarred them. This is a bond where the twins would feel Harry's pain and would be heartbroken if he were to die. This is a perfect bond because they are his guards. This bond is NOT intimate.IF Harry just bit Louis, this would be an one-sided ownership bond. This bond would be intimate. Louis would feel like he is bonded and he would still be happy but it would feel different if they both bonded. E.g.: If you got married but you are the only one wearing a ring. You are still married but you would still want them to wear theirs too.Harry and Louis bite each other, this is a omegaxalpha bond (a normal bond) it is like if you both wore your wedding ring. You have each other's bite and blood.Wouldn't people expect to see 2 bites, one on Louis and one on Harry?

Yes and no. Louis did NOT have to bite Harry during their bonding, he could bite him whenever ("a bond is still a bond"). A consensual bond will form, not a nonconsensual one. If Harry would have stood his ground and said no then that would be it. Louis could try again and again for a year, if he wanted, until Harry agreed.

Why does Harry keep saying 'nothing will form'?

Because you need 3 things to form a bond: 1. 1. Elements 2. A bite 3. Blood, Harry thinks that the Elements will deny their bond. They have bitten each other and shared blood BUT have NOT asked the Elements for acceptance. Harry does not want a bite on his body because Harry is a playboy, his plans are crumbling in his face and he doesn't want to admit it.

Elements?

I just recently had a chat with 'AcRihannon' (shout out!) and I was explaining how I see the Elements as a religion. She sees it more as 'pantheism or spiritual laws' (pantheism is pretty much saying God is everyone/everything and everyone/everything is God). Now, when I say 'religion' STOP, do not think Catholicism or Christianity. Religion is a system of 'faith and worship'. I do NOT write about what I do not research and I have never researched Pantheism so I would not say the Elements are like it. Also; the Elements do seem to have a close relation to Indigenous people BUT, I do not have enough knowledge to connect the two. When I researched wolves, of course I found many people worship the wolf but again, I would not want to take something so respectful and sensitive so I made my own 'religion'. I wanted to respect the wolf as much as I could so I made sure they have a system of worship, because if ABO was real, I am sure they would.

Could someone still bond without the Elements?

This is a difficult question because of what wolves believe. The same way we all believe in something (or nothing), it is up to us to decide. I don't believe in hell but people do and they do certain things to not upset God. (I am using God because that is what I believe in) There is NO physical proof that you will go to heaven or hell when you die. There is NO physical proof that God is even real, people believe in God because of faith. The same goes for the Elements. There is NO physical proof that the Elements will bless their bond, that the bond will not form if they do not ask for acceptance. They do it because of their faith, which is 100x more serious to them than a human's faith.

What the hell is a camellia?

A Camellia is flower that can survive in cold conditions. Why are people in the comments happy about a cold flower? It is related to my other; story Cold Little Heart. Harry calls Louis a Camellia. I like dropping baby Easter eggs.

"Why was Harry's smile forced at the festival?"

Harry was shocked because he did not expect that Louis would look so beautiful, and speak so nicely –calmly. Harry was waiting for the worst and it did not come –until later that night. Harry was impressed, not upset.

How old are the characters?

As in my other ABO, I do NOT like giving ages. The characters in my ABO's do NOT age the same way as humans. (It is complicated so I am not explaining it.) BUT: Harry: 25-28|Louis:23-25|Julie:27-28|Niall:26-27|Liam:23-25|Twins: 24-25

"Louis is swollen!"

Louis is swollen. I don't know if any of you have lost your virginity and suddenly looked a little different, cause I did. Louis looked matured, plump, and beautiful. He is glowing, his body is getting ready for a baby, he is appealing to the alpha's eye.

Female Alphas.

I am going to explain this in the next chapter of 'Humans' in WLH but okay.

Why a female alpha? Because I want my stories to incorporate EVERYONE. I want to write females as dominate. I want to write females that don't have babies, CAN'T have babies. I want to write females that make people scratch their heads.Can a female alpha have a baby? ­NOHow does a male omega and female alpha have sex? Same way male and females have sex. If they are both females: same way two females have sex.Knotting? No cock, no knot. Can a female omega buy a strap on with a knot to satisfy an omega in heat? Of course!Wouldn't they want a male alpha instead? They love who they love.How does a female alpha impregnate a female omega? You guys are going to think this is weird (and I don't care). The female alpha has a vagina (transgender alphas have a penis) and the come they produce is pushed into the other female's vagina.How does the female alpha impregnate a male alpha? The female alpha has a vagina (transgender alphas have a penis) and the come they produce is pushed into the male omega's ass.Is it harder for a female alpha to impregnate a female omega/male omega? If it is their first time having sex, yes. If it is a male omega, yes. The female alpha would have to push it in far enough and then plug the male omega.Why not just say female omegas can't impregnate others? Cause that isn't fair and this is fiction.What is QOA's playlist?

Double shout out to 'AcRihannon'! (Hiya if you're reading this, darling) I listen to many things when I write, not just what relates to the story. Here are songs that this story gave birth to as I wrote it: NOTE: I advise you to NOT watch any music videos so you don't merge them with the story and watch lyrical videos instead. (Touch the links) SECOND NOTE: Just because the songs says something doesn't mean it will happen. These are just are songs that make me think of QOA and inspire me to write it:

The 'theme artist' of QOA is:.Main songs: Shallows & LandfillChristina Perri: Jar of Hearts {Live}Stevie Nicks: Landslides and DreamsMary Lambert: When You SleepJames Arthur: Certain ThingsThe 1975: Please be NakedBorns: Past Lives (beginnings only)

If there are more questions (enough to do another O&A) I will.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 2.3K 9
When Louis is represented as an Alpha no one is surprised, but when Harry is also transformed into an Alpha he's not the only one who is confused. He...
13.1K 486 6
Louis doesn't mind being an omega, most of the time. Modern medicine allows him to suppress almost all of his omega traits, but the one thing it can'...
1.4M 66.3K 103
It all started when the alpha laid eyes on the short curvy omega and he knew at that moment that his life would never be the same, in a good way of c...
70.8K 4K 80
He lost the love of his life on his wedding day... He lost his only sister and was blamed for her death for the rest of his life... "I swear I didn't...