Queen of Arizella

By larrychonce28

Stealing from Royalty is punishable by death. Louis starts over, doing his best to keep his hands at his side... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Arizella
Chapter 2 - Deprived
Chapter 3 - Home
Chapter 4 - Downtown
Chapter 5 - Fur
Chapter 6 - Texture
Chapter 7 - Head
Chapter 8 - God
Chapter 9 - Exception
Chapter 10 - Thumb
Chapter 11 - Nesting
Chapter 12 - licking
Chapter 13 - Stunning
Chapter 14 - Elements
Chapter 15 - Wow
Chapter 16 - Heat I
Chapter 17 - Heat II
From the Author
Chapter 19 - Orange Juice
Chapter 20 - Agreed
Chapter 21 - Itty-Bitty
From the Author II
Chapter 22 - Soup Spoon
Chapter 23 - A baby
Chapter 24 - Yellow Polish
Chapter 25 - Lemonade
Chapter 26 - Love You
Chapter 27 - Missed
Chapter 28 - Warm
Chapter 29 - Rut
Chapter 30 - Rabid
Chapter 31 - Circuit
Chapter 32 - Honey
Chapter 33 - Honesty
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Growing
Chapter 36 - Perfect
Chapter 37 - Finally
Chapter 38 - In Love
Chapter 39 - Changes
Chapter 40 - Queen of Arizella
Chapter 41 - Extra

Chapter 18 - Strawberry Sweet

647 23 22
By larrychonce28

Harry blinked at him, eyes growing wide as he looked away. He licked his lips with a forced hum and Louis looked up at him, eyelashes batting, "alpha."

"Hm?"

Louis frowned immediately, brows drooping, fingers poking at Harry's shut mouth, "alpha..."

"Mmhm?"

Louis' frown turned angry, nostrils flared, "alpha!"

"What?"

"Do not say 'what' to me!" He hissed, "Did they not teach you that saying 'what' is not Royal?"

Harry took a deep breath, fingers curling in Louis' side. He scented the air and Louis growled at him, "I am only trying to calm you."

"You are trying to dominate me because you do not want to answer me!"

Harry wiped the little bit of spit off Louis' shinning lip. He pulled his finger away when Louis snapped at it, he should probably move away before he is injured. Harry considered shoving Louis off the side of the high bed –but the little artist felt so baby soft in his hold. Harry was still satisfied with his finished orgasm while it seemed like Louis hadn't even had one.

Louis was making a face that could kill; Harry could smell, taste and feel the omega's rage but started kissing him anyway. He flinched when Louis' teeth latched onto his bottom lip, threatening to spill blood. The alpha made a noise, a very low whine and Louis released him immediately. The artist began grooming him, his small hands running over every bit of the large alpha. Louis whimpered, licking his lip in apology and Harry accepted the apology with vulnerable arms.

He kissed Louis slowly, covering him once again, kissing over his cheeks and button nose. "Omega, you are hungry..." Harry licked Louis' chin, large hand rubbing down his slightly extended stomach. He pressed his nose against the back of Louis' ear when the omega looked one way, "I cannot let such a sweet omega go hungry." Harry rubbed his belly more, smiling affectionately against him when Louis' foot started to jerk a little. "You like when I rub your belly, beautiful?"

Louis whined, putting his hand on top of Harry's, "yes alpha." He opened his glossy eyes, blinking cutely at him, "when you take care of me ..."

Louis' voice was so genuine, so sweetly nauseating that Harry started to purr. Each vibration rumbled against Louis and the artist visibly calmed, something his mother used to do for him when he couldn't sleep. Harry decided not to let him go anywhere, instead grooming him again –one of his favorite things to do because Louis' response was always lovely.

He started at Louis' little toes, licking between each one. Harry smiled, hearing the prettiest giggles above his head, "tickles?"

"Mmhm..." Louis' hand was at the back of his neck, stroking the bite –it made Harry's eye twitch with pride; it made his own bite tingle.

Louis was still giggling when Harry reached his second foot, spending a little more time there because he knew Louis liked it.

Next was Louis' calves and thighs; he bit just lightly, sucking unseen marks onto the already bruised skin. Harry avoided Louis' limp cock, spent and clean and the pinkest pink there was. The thought continued slapping him in the face, Louis was a virgin –the virgin of all virgins. It's not just that Louis's a virgin in sex, it's that Louis had never been kissed or touched or even scented. Louis surpassed anything you could call a virgin.

Harry could say that Louis belonged to him –that he owned every first experience in Louis' life but the thought made him want to gag. It was a very possessive type of thinking and it bothered his brain. So, instead, he started to focus on Louis' abdomen, possibly one of his favorite parts of him. Harry was gentle there, licking carefully –dotingly, as if he was worshiping him. He rubbed flat palms over the smooth skin, massaging Louis with his full attention. Harry glanced up at him, the omega's expression soft, "is this okay?"

"Mmhm. Yes, alpha." Louis was whimpering and Harry frowned. "Just –just 'careful."

The shiver that ran up Harry's spine could be described as painful. He gave Louis' stomach a few more kisses before moving away. Harry touched the omega's puffy nipples, taking one into his mouth. He sucked the pointed nub, biting on it. Louis bent closer, one hand wrapping in Harry's hair. "Alpha!"

Harry pulled away quickly, "Does it hurt?"

"Yes!" Louis moved away, pouting and upset. "Off!"

Harry listened, moving back –he should have not bit so hard. He sat on his knees like a scolded animal, waiting for Louis to speak. The omega stood, rubbing his chest before setting a hand on his stomach. "Awful!"

Harry dropped his head to a bow, "I am sorry." He looked up, "forgive me?"

Louis quickly put his hand at the back of his neck, as if the mark would have disappeared. "I love you."

Harry stopped breathing, looking away, "I heard you earlier."

"And you did not respond."

"There was no question."

"When someone says 'I love you'-"

"You say it back –when you mean it," Harry ended with a growl. "It is unfair of you to force me. I did not force you so do not force me to say something I do not want to."

Louis nodded after a minute, "yes alpha." He rubbed his arm, "will you still hold me –and take care of me?"

Harry titled his head, "of course I will."

Louis smiled, unhappy little tears in his eyes, "I am very hungry."

"Shower, I will make you something to eat."

"Something easy," Louis mumbled, "something good."

"The food from the castle will arrive, when it does you will be upstairs." Harry gave him a look, "and you will not step a foot outside of this door until I tell you to."

Louis swallowed hard, nodding quickly, "yes alpha."

"Louis."

"I swear, I will listen!" Louis came closer to the bed, "you will protect me from any harm."

"I will, I promise."

Louis' gleaming lips pulled into a small smile, "I love you." He hugged Harry before the alpha could react. Louis kissed his neck, kissed the now-burning bite, "I love you, alpha..."

-

Harry looked up when he heard feet, "omega."

Louis was only in his fur, rabbit in hand, freshly clean from the shower. "You are taking long."

"I am trying to make you food –something easy and good." He grabbed Louis, kissing his temple. Harry smelled him, finding his soap. The alpha purred, "You smell good."

"Thank you." Louis stood between him and the counter, leaning back on Harry while he chopped strawberries in half. "I like strawberries."

Harry kissed the back of his neck, burrowing his face in the bite there, "I know you do."

Louis picked one up, feeding it to Thumb, "Thumb likes them too."

"I am sure." The alpha picked one up, feeding it to him, "they are sweet."

"Mm, they are." Louis whined, stomping his small feet, "we have to go."

"Okay, okay." Harry kissed his cheek quickly, "go upstairs, please, I will bring the food."

"No!"

"You are not listening to your alpha." Harry fixed the fur on his shoulder, patting Louis' side, "go."

Louis huffed, walking out of the kitchen. He walked to the backyard doors, touching the cool glass, "Alpha."

"Yes?"

Louis looked down at his bunny cleaning the red strawberry from his face. "I want to eat outside." He opened the door, sticking a hand out, "it is warm outside!" Louis closed the door and locked it, going back to the kitchen where Harry was plating fruits on a serving tray along with thin slices of meat and bread. "I want to eat outside."

"I heard you." Harry grabbed two water cups from the shelf, "wait for me outside then."

"I will take this." Louis picked up the tray, "mm."

"Looks good, omega?"

Louis stood on the tips of his toes to kiss Harry, "yes, alpha."

Harry smiled softly, nosing Louis' cheek, "good." He patted his butt twice, "go wait for me outside."

"Yes." Louis turned around, fumbling with Thumb tucked in his arm and the tray in his hand. He was able to unlock the door without squishing his rabbit to death. "Alpha!"

"Yes?" Harry was behind him, "do you need help?"

Louis squirmed at how quiet Harry was, looking up, "please."

The King kissed his forehead, "move aside, please." Harry put both cups in one hand, impressing him, before opening the door. He let Louis outside and opened the second door, leaving them open. Harry watched him walk across the grass, finding a spot closer to the house, "you want to sit in the grass?"

"Yes." Louis let Thumb down and the bunny went to roaming. He smiled wide, "we need blankets!"

Harry walked across the warm grass, his robe walked with him. "Hold these and I will bring blankets."

"Hurry!" Louis called when Harry was by the doors. He sipped his water, itchy from the short grass but happy with the feeling of the sun against his skin. Louis looked around, following the brown fuzz-ball that hopped around the grass. He loved taking Thumb outside, and Thumb seemed to love it just as much.

Louis wasn't often in the backyard but it was huge. There was a garden, a pond, a large grass space to run and a really high wall like in the front. The wall was probably his favorite part because it was high which meant Harry and him were safe. The longer Louis thought about it though, the more anxious he felt. Because he was able to jump over the fence –in flesh, so then a wolf definitely could.

He whined high, catching Thumb's attention, mewling when the bunny bounced to his knee. Louis whined louder, moaning as Harry came outside seconds later. "What is wrong, omega?" Harry walked to him and Louis held up his arms, whimpering when he was picked up. "Come, beautiful." The tall alpha set the blankets down with some difficultly, spreading them out with his feet. He sat down, Louis purring in his lap, "What is it?" Harry kissed his shoulder, licking the clean skin, "hm? What is wrong?"

"I was scared." Louis sighed, laying back against Harry's bare chest. "I wanted you."

"I am here, you do not need to be scared." Harry moved the fur from Louis' neck so he had eye of his mark. "You are hungry, eat." He turned Louis slightly so he was sitting sideways in his lap. Harry picked up half of a strawberry, "open."

Louis did, chewing with his face pressed against the bite on Harry's neck. He licked it several times, wriggling with happiness. "Bread, please."

"Of course." Harry lifted a piece of sliced baguette, "do you want meat?"

Louis nodded shortly, small worming toes pulling at the grass. He opened his mouth, taking a big bite, "mm!"

"Mm," Harry mimicked with a chuckle, brushing their noses together. "It is prosciutto."

"I like it –salty," Louis finished off the piece contently. "You eat too."

"I will, but I will feed you first."

Louis pointed at Thumb, currently consuming fruit off their tray. "I want him."

"Okay," Harry picked up the kicking rabbit, clearly unhappy. "Be careful."

"He bites me all the time." Louis kissed his fussy rabbit, "can –may you pass me more strawberries, please?" He rubbed his nose against Thumb's, Harry handed him a few, "look, look what Harry gave you." Louis cooed, feeding his little bun, "yummy, baby? My little Thumb."

Harry kissed him without warning, catching Louis before he toppled. Louis let his bunny go, moaning into the alpha's mouth, "alpha..." He could feel warmth spread across his chest and down to his groin. "Mm, alpha."

Harry put Louis down on the blanket, removing the fur from around him. He set it against Louis' cheek, just how Louis liked, having full visual of the omega. Louis' skin was beautiful with the sun against it, showing every mark and bite more clearly. It bounced off his eyes, off the bridge of his nose and the shine of his lips. Harry had to take him to the pool in the castle, Louis was more of a lighter shade of tan, due to lack of sun, so a sun tan would bring out his features even more.

The blankets were a cream color, the last blankets he could find, mixed with the bright green grass and Louis' silken skin –the world was looking very vibrant.

Harry stuck two fingers inside Louis, no resistance –nothing to stop his cock from sliding in as well but Harry still did it. He enjoyed feeling his supple wet insides, curling his fingers to watch Louis shudder and shake for him. And, when Harry added a third one, and a fourth, hand soaking wet with slick sliding to his forearm –the growl that came from his throat stilled Louis completely.

The omega moved almost mechanically, flipping onto his stomach, arms out, gripping the short green grass. Harry rolled his neck, eyes trained on the clean bite at the back of Louis' neck. He put a hand there, cock sliding in with ease, "oh, yes." The alpha thundered, listening to the little whines and squeaks, "sucks me in so –oh, fuck."

Louis' lower back had an amazing dip, another part of him made for breeding –made for having a child. Harry put a hand there, rubbing the crease between his ass cheek and lower back, "tell me what I feel like."

Louis turned his head to the side but Harry kept his hand in place, "hot, alpha." The omega was panting, skin red like a strawberry and glowing with the help of the natural sunlight. Louis was sweating and it was warm but not that warm, he was feeling another pull of heat –Harry could smell it. "Big –stretching me," Louis' voice caught when Harry pushed in until they were flush, "oh..."

Harry's eyes were hungry, touching over the area of back –considering raiding Liam's space to find some glitter and put it everywhere. The thought made him gulp, he had to fuck Louis while he was sparkling –in the sun –Harry was about to come and he hadn't moved yet.

"Fuck me, please, alpha." Louis started moving back against him, moaning when he realized he could feel good. "I want it –I want you-"

"What do you want?" Harry had both hands on top of Louis' ass, watching the mounds bounce. "Hm, sweetheart, tell me?"

"I want your cock –I want it!"

"You have it," Harry groaned. "Keep moving, beautiful, just –just like that." He threw his head back when Louis started speeding up, fucking back against it, "yes, yes –so good."

Louis became frantic, moving fast, learning to use the floor as leverage. Harry spread his ass apart painfully, sticking his thumb alongside his cock, "oh Elements." He licked his lips, now sweating as the clouds passed, morning sun beaming on them, "shit." Louis felt incredible, it could be because they were outside –it could be the little white morning butterflies now flying around them, making Louis look angelic.

Whatever it was, Louis felt it too because he started crying, "Feels good, feels good, feels good!" The omega stuck out his tongue, gasping, "coming –coming!"

"Yes, beautiful, come for me."

Louis screamed, collapsing on the thin nude colored blankets, letting Harry fuck him flat to the ground. "Fuck," Harry went in for the shiny sweat on Louis' back, licking a line up his spine. Louis was trembling violently and Harry kept him down, thrusts becoming uneven and messy, "fuck, fuck!" He opened his mouth over the bite, stopping himself from biting again because Louis would kill him but he wanted to. He wanted to bite the shit out of him and claim him as owner since his knot wouldn't be joining them right now. With the amount of sex from yesterday, his knot was spent and probably wouldn't be back until later. He never even experienced that during rut.

So instead Harry left his opened mouth to hover, canines threatening but never going for the kill. He kept fucking Louis, hearing the mesh of his come and Louis' slick in the quiet backyard. Harry slid out, watching a decent amount of come slid out with his dick but quickly scooped it up and put it back.

"...strawberry-sweet omega." Harry spread Louis, staring at the twitching hole, rubbing two fingers over it. "All mine..." The tone Harry was using was the same as before –unrecognizable to himself, words he didn't use. "Beautiful –look at me."

Louis weakly turned over, still hard after coming –and peeing on the blanket. He was keening, "alpha –my alpha."

"Gorgeous." Harry took a deep breath, taking in every smell from the grass that mixed perfectly with Louis' sugary smell, to the food that beckoned them. He let Louis wiggle around while on his back, watching with smugness. Harry was a little disappointed in himself for not knotting Louis but they had plenty of time. "How do you feel?"

"Like I have the best alpha ever." The omega stuck four fingers in his own ass without warning, pulling out Harry's semen before letting it drip into his parted mouth. Louis sucked the fingers clean, making that noise that Harry was obsessed with, loud and high before baring his throat. Harry went straight in for Louis' dick, "alpha!"

Harry almost covered the omega's mouth, not wanting anyone to hear him, but then part of him did. Part of Harry dared someone stupid enough to come into his home while his omega was in heat –threatening them. He wouldn't need Atlas or Ixion, Harry would kill anything that breached their safe space. Harry would kill anything that threatened Louis while he was so vulnerable. He wanted to show Louis he could protect them, he would protect them. Harry's brain started scrambling.

So, the alpha in him let Louis keep screaming, moaning into the open air –a voice for the masses. He sucked him down, bobbing his head quickly –wanting to share with Louis, please him. Harry wanted everything Louis had to give in this very moment but Louis made it clear that he had to give up some too.

When the wind blew past them and Harry looked up, seeing Louis sucking on four fingers, chest flush pink with his feathered hair blowing lightly in wind –he was hard again. Harry pulled off Louis' dick with a slurp, putting his cock against the omega's smaller one, "more."

Louis was drooling over himself, eyes glistening because the sun, "more." He removed the fingers, moaning when he stuck them back inside himself, "now." Louis' fingers were coated again, they spread his hole for Harry's oversensitive entry.

Harry put both hands on either side of his face, "amazing..."

Louis blinked at him, covered and coated in sin itself. He sucked his whole middle finger into his mouth before adding the rest, "Fuck me." The sun coated Louis' skin once again, radiating against the rays, "please."

"Oh my-" Harry didn't stop the whine that fell from his lips. He suddenly remembered his father words when he was drunk one night; 'omegas will be the death of us alphas.'

And, as much as he detested his father, Harry was having a hard time breathing and Louis' lustful gaze was not making it any easier.

-

"Paint with me." Louis pulled Harry into his art room.

"I cannot paint."

"Of course you can!" Louis closed his door behind them, using the chair to keep it closed and keep them safe. They were both showered, Louis' second time showering, and smelled like each other. When they exited the shower, Louis chose to stay nude and refused to let Harry even put on pants.

Louis was extremely confusing. He could possibly be a Pack wolf, mix that with these random emotional roller coasters and Harry was in for a treat. After they finished having sex outside (some of the most amazing sex he has ever had), Louis threw an absolute fit. He was completely hysterical and refused to let Harry touch him. The omega ran for his rabbit then ran inside, leaving Harry outside with their destroyed food platter and fluid covered blankets.

Harry had sat there for a while, thinking of every possible scenario that could have caused the outburst but could not think of one. He collected the platter and the stained blankets before going inside. He found Louis in the hallway bathroom, hiding in the bathtub and he found himself even more confused.

After ten minutes of coaxing, Louis came to him –crying, but he was safe in Harry's arms. It turned out Louis heard something scurrying around the house's perimeter and, because it was their job, one of the twins had been heard/seen as well. Louis had hit him, threatened him –called him a liar. Harry had promised him complete privacy but the twins were still there and it had Louis seeing red.

Harry had soothed him, kissed every part he could reach in tender apologies. He explained that they would not hurt Louis, they would not hurt him. Harry reminded the omega of what the twin's job were but it still didn't ease the betrayal. So Harry and Louis stayed in the bathroom with Thumb, taking a short nap in the bathtub then a bath. When they finished, Louis made sure all the door and windows were locked, dragging him to his art room after putting Thumb back in his cage.

Harry can't recall being so exhausted but so awake at the same time.

"I will teach you!" Louis' mood had skyrocketed once he checked all the windows and doors –Harry wasn't going to remind him that everyone had windows in their rooms too.

"Here." Louis gave him a sheet of thick paper, and took one for himself. The omega smiled, "do you want water color or acrylic paint?"

Harry sat, one knee pulled up, "tell me the difference."

"Huge difference!" Louis shook his damp hair, making it stick up funny. Harry smiled when Louis started speaking, unable to stop himself. Louis spoke so fluidly, excitedly because he was excited, and made Harry nod in understanding before he continued. "-and, since it is so inexpensive, it is used more often than oil paint but acrylic can never grip color like oil can. Oil is," Louis pointed quickly at his art on the wall, "that was done with acrylic and the acrylic was beautiful –very high quality! But, if I would have used oil," the omega laughed to himself, "I would have never wasted it like that and never with my hands."

Louis went on about how oil is the hardest paint to remove from clothing and skin. To even remove it from the brushes you had to use turpentine (a paint thinner).

"Turpentine can remove oil paints –it is extremely toxic and I was stuck in a small room having to smell it. Luckily I had a mask and the King of Wereborn was cheap and preferred me to use acrylic –because, if you are talented –like I am, you can make them look similar."

Harry licked his lips at Louis' confidence –cockiness. He glanced down at the omega's crossed thighs, wanting to crawl in between them while he continued speaking.

"I do love oils," Louis pouted, "Zayn has bought me some and I have yet to use them. I have to use them on something special –I also need turpentine." The omega sighed, going back to watercolors. "Watercolor is nice, it is meant for a special type of art style –very smoky. Yes, it can be colorful but it is more subtle –not my favorite paint to use but it has its uses."

Harry nodded once as Louis went on explaining how watercolors are cheaper than acrylic and people assume watercolors are easy when they are actually difficult.

"I do not mess up often but, when I do, I do not want it to be with watercolors. –almost impossible to cover up." The omega shivered, "just the thought. I actually used to make my own watercolors-"

Harry smiled, lips pressed together with his head on his knee –admiring Louis' enthusiasm.

"-but oils –I have to be the most complaintive artist in the world." The omega groaned, "there is a human artist –he is incredible, Leonardo da Vinci (Harry hadn't heard of him) –talented." Louis frowned, "he died a few years back and he often used oil paint. I used to see his work in many picture books. –Oh, and waiting for oil to dry –it takes so long!"

Harry chuckled, "how long?"

"It could take months to completely dry, depending on how much you layer and use!"

"You," Harry laid his leg down, thinking. "Are extremely passionate when it comes to art. My mother was the same but, maybe it is because I was younger –she never –radiated when speaking of her art."

Louis tilted his head sideways, "maybe she hated her talent."

Harry shook his head, "she loved painting."

"You can love something and hate it all at once. I love art but I do –I did sometimes hate my talent. When I was in Wereborn, alone, having to make art for others rather than myself." Louis rubbed the birthmark on his arm, "I wish I could go back and not draw the duck."

Harry snorted, "The duck?"

"It was the first thing I had ever really drawn –where I showed talent. My mother let me outside and I had no crayons so I used a rock –and I drew a duck." Louis smiled sadly, "and my mother just –she was so happy and so was I but then I was forced to draw. Make an art portfolio for the King and he liked me so I worked for him."

"I have a painter but only one for portraits." Harry ran a hand over Louis' messy hair, "I have met with Wereborn's King maybe twice –he is –an interesting character."

"He cheats on his Queen with young omegas, starves his people and abuses his staff –and artists." Louis scoffed, "everyone 'loves' him but him and the Queen are almost poisoned every other day."

"Hm," Harry cupped Louis' cheek, "tell me more about your art, the brushes and paint –let us not speak of others."

Louis whined softly, "yes alpha." He smiled peacefully, "I would like that."

Louis went on in a rant about how expensive canvas was and about linen and cotton canvas –why linen was his favorite and also; 'just the best despite being extremely expensive'. He spoke about the types of canvas' and how to know which one is best for the art and type of paint. Louis spoke about how he used to stretch his own canvas which was more expensive (and difficult) but the Wereborn King refused to believe him. He spoke on brushes and the types of hair, real and not –Louis started a new rant about killing innocent animals for their hair when it came to brushes used for oil painting but also why it was the best for the paint. Louis stopped and started crying about it while Harry comforted him and instead started speaking about pottery.

"I have spoken about finding you a pottery wheel –I would like to see you make something."

Louis moved the cup of water, Harry brought for them, between them. "I would love to but –I need a kiln and you do not have that."

"I can find one."

"They are hot and big and heavy," Louis shook his head, handing Harry a paint brush. "If you find a stationary one that I can work on, that would be nice. I could use an oven but –too long."

"I will look into it then."

Pottery talk turned into another rant about; 'how can a pottery wheel cost this much and clay cost that much?' And from there Louis was breathless, explaining how he made jewelry –how he made the crown.

"I hate working with metals –It is not my strong suit but I am good at it. I made the stupid crown in a place with no windows! It was horrible but I worked hard on it and –I could have stolen jewels, but I did not and what do I get? A spit in the face from an ugly Queen saying that it is ugly! Nothing I make is ugly! She is ugly!"

Harry blinked quickly, growing used to the elevations in Louis' speech. For every good thing, Louis made sure to explain the bad.

"The King had even been shocked –everyone was shocked! The crown was amazing!" Louis' voice fell to a small angry murmur, "so I snatched it off her ugly head and ran away with no shoes on." He frowned deeply, brushing soft bristles on his knee, "and then someone stole it while I was sleeping."

"Possibly a Clan member or an animal who threw it aside."

"I want it back –maybe someone sold it."

"Will you show me how to paint now?"

"Yes, yes." Louis held up his brush and Harry did the same. "We will share the same palette so that we don't waste paint."

"There is plenty."

"I do not waste paint." Louis waved his brush, "no." He kissed Harry's nose quickly, surprising him. "This is our color palate and this," Louis held up a clean palate, "is where we will mix colors." He set that down, "we should be on a desk or something hard like a board but we are just having fun."

Harry smirked, "okay."

Louis hummed with a big smile, "You usually have a pencil too but next time –I will use the pencil and ruler. –"

Harry was making a mess and not on purpose –Louis was right, water coloring was hard. He couldn't stop himself from looking over at Louis' work, speechless at how easy he made it look. The omega was beautiful –it was the truth, but watching him work, watching Louis literally stop the world was captivating.

"It looks really nice." Harry swirled his brush in the dirty water, pressing it against the bottom as he was taught before drying it on a cloth. "It is the house with the red door."

Louis nodded; one knee close to his chest –Harry tried to avoid staring. "It is."

The King looked down at his own work, unimpressed, "how does mine look?"

The omega glanced up, grinning before going back to his own work. "It could use some work."

Harry licked his bottom lip, smiling until it was painful. He dipped the clean brush into the blue paint before dragging it down Louis' shoulder. The omega flinched away at the cold sensation, "Harry!"

"Yes?"

"Did you just paint me?"

"Yes."

Louis frowned, picking up his work and setting it on the table. Harry bit his lip, chewing it, waiting for Louis to exploded again –he wasn't expecting Louis to attack him with his own paintbrush. Louis jumped on top of him and they began to roll over brushes and the paint palates –spilled the dirty water. So much for not wasting paint.

Harry started kissing him somewhere in between Louis painting his forehead red and Harry attacking him with blue. Their tongues moved together slowly, loud and wet in the quiet house. Harry held Louis' face in both hands, sucking on his small tongue, nibbling on his naturally pink lips. He broke apart to give his lungs air, breathing in every bit of breath Louis breathed. "Do I look like art?"

Louis' face had blue on it, light enough to match his eyes. "Yes," He kissed Harry's dirty cheek, "you do." Their faces pressed together, nuzzling each other leisurely, forming a new color. "You look like," Louis growled when Harry pulled his leg, arching his spine, "like my art."

Harry growled back, finding Louis hard against his thigh, "and you look like mine."

Louis smiled teasingly, "we both have signed each other."

The King felt his neck pulse, bite not as heavy as before –feeling like an old scar. He swallowed thickly, wishing his cock hadn't gotten harder, "yes omega."

Louis looked to the door quickly, sniffing the air. He scurried back, "come."

Harry was confused before his own head snapped to the door, "go upstairs –it is the food." Louis was hesitant and Harry had to pick him up, kicking and screaming, and put him in the room. "Enough," Harry growled, biting Louis' arm to stop him, "go shower again and do not leave this room. Did I not say this earlier?"

Louis whined, bowing his head, "kiss."

"Kiss," Harry kissed him briefly. "Go, you are safe." He rubbed his thumb against the dried paint on Louis' face, "do you trust me to keep you safe?"

Louis nodded seriously, "yes."

Harry's eyes went soft, "then listen to me, beautiful, listen to your alpha."

The omega went docile, kissing him over and over before letting Harry go. "Hurry!"

"I promise." Harry dug through his dresser for pants, grabbing his fur as well before leaving and shutting the door behind him. His stomach flopped at the doorbell going off –Louis was fine and he felt like he was going crazy. Harry ran down the stairs, feeling too much like a teenager. He opened the door, seeing one and two standing on the other side of the fence, waiting.

Harry jogged down the steps, "sorry –dídyma (twin), let them pass." The gate opened slowly, the twins moving aside and Harry's whole body shook seeing two alpha's coming out of the truck –the people in his castle amazed him sometimes. Sending two alphas to deliver food when they know he has an omega in heat –when all Arizella probably knows. He held up a hand, "no –dídyma, bring it in."

"Yes Master."

Harry walked towards them, "I have an omega in heat, you cannot come in, I do not know why they would send you. They will bring the food in."

Both alphas bowed, nodding, "of course, my King." One stood up straight, "if you require anything else, we will bring it immediately."

"Thank you." He moved aside, letting Ixion pass. Harry glanced at the two who stared at him, "yes?"

"You –you are covered in paint?"

Harry closed his eyes, groaning internally, "yes –I am."

The other male grinned, "Wereborn, huh?"

Harry didn't smile back, ignoring the ignorant response. Atlas stood beside him, "is that all?"

"Yes," The delivery man spoke, "that is all."

"Then move your foot before it is crushed by the gate." Atlas stared blandly at the two, his twin coming beside him. "Goodbye."

Harry lifted a hand, "thank you."

The two alphas nodded slowly, backing away. "Of course, my King!"

Harry looked back at the opened front door, then up at his bedroom window seeing Louis peeking through the closed curtains. "I must go." He shook his head with a sigh, "Louis, Louis."

"Master!" Ixion called.

"Yes?"

"I apologize if I scared Louis earlier –there were some foxes by the back and I was unsure if they were wolves or not. I tried to be fast."

"His senses are heightened at this time –but you both cover your scents and sounds very well. It is no one's fault, do not worry."

Ixion nodded, "yes –Master."

"Come, Louis will stay upstairs." Harry walked inside first, covered ridiculously in paint. He removed the fur around his shoulders once all three of them were in the kitchen. "Take some food downstairs for lunch. I will-" Harry looked to both of them when they went still. "What?"

"Nothing, Master."

Harry squinted, "I am speaking, not to be ignored –what is it?"

Atlas rubbed his throat, "you –have a bite –on –your –neck –Master."

Harry cursed under his breath, touching the bite. He breathed, "I do not have time for this, Louis is waiting for me." The King held onto the counter, taking in how this must look, "put the food away and take some of it downstairs so you both can eat, do not be shy. There is still a little spaghetti in the fridge." Harry picked up the carrots from inside the vegetable basket, rinsing them. "Stop!" He slammed his fist on the counter, feeling eyes on his back, "staring at it."

Both twins bowed, "sorry, Master."

Harry breathed, staring at the orange carrots, thinking of Thumb which made him think of Louis. He shook off the water, drying them on a napkin, "take what you want and stay out of sight." The alpha walked through them, turning around, "just not the cake –it is Louis'." Harry nodded once, to himself, before going to the stairs. He walked up each one painfully slow, frustrated –anxious. He opened the door, sighing when Louis ran into the bathroom at the exact moment.

Harry broke one of the carrots in half to put inside of Thumb's cage. The rabbit smell bothered him but he was learning to deal with it –deal with cleaning the poop that appeared in places it shouldn't be.

Harry opened the door to the bathroom, standing there, listening to a song Louis began humming. He kicked off the door frame, knocking on the clear glass shower, "I can see you."

Louis opened the door slowly, wet hair flat to his red forehead, "hi."

"Did I not say to shower when I left?"

"Yes."

"Then?"

Louis pouted, squeezing the glass door, "I –wanted to make sure you were safe outside."

"I can take care of myself."

The omega started closing the door and Harry grabbed it, wiping the melting color on his face, "may I join you?"

"Yes." Louis put a hand on Harry's chest before he removed his pants. "Did the twins eat?"

"Does it matter?"

"Yes."

Harry stared at Louis' serious face for a few seconds, "I have told them to put away the food and take what they want downstairs."

"You said everyone would be leaving."

Harry huffed, not wanting to deal with screaming again, "they never leave this house –they protect this house, the family, you and me, by not leaving. If you want me safe, truly, then the twins stay."

Louis nodded, "you have to tell me next time." He stepped back, letting Harry in once his pants were on the floor. This shower was meant for one person but Louis loved the closeness. "Do they ever leave?"

"Never." Harry scrubbed his face of paint, pressing Louis against the nozzles.

"But that is not fair." Louis groaned, pushing the alpha against the wall. "You are squishing me."

"No one said for you to go into the smallest shower –there is another one, even a bath."

"I did not want a bath," Louis growled. "And I was not expecting to shower with another."

"Well," Harry pushed him back against the taps, wetting his hair. "Expect it –you are to be close to me for your whole heat."

"Mm!" Louis pushed back, "you are squishing me!" He turned around, front to Harry's front, "the twins need to be allowed to go out! To Downtown –running around and enjoying Arizella, enjoying life!"

"When you have a job, there is no time for play."

"But they work every day!"

"That was their choice, I could have just killed them."

"Harry, stop squishing me or I am going to slap you!"

"Excuse me?" Harry looked down at the seething omega, "watch how you speak to me."

Louis looked down, stomach almost touching Harry's, "even people with jobs need breaks. When –after my heat, when we go around Arizella, we can bring them. Nothing will happen to the house, especially if Zayn is here."

"Thieves from Wereborn may try to climb my wall and steal from me –a lot can happen."

"I am not asking, alpha." Louis stomped his small foot lightly, difficult in the confined space, "I am demanding –ow!" He slapped Harry when he was purposely crushed, "alpha!"

-

"How did you read when you were younger?"

"Hm?" Louis looked up from his cake, "pardon?"

Harry had been watching him since they exited the shower. They remade the bed together and put the other sheets to wash. Harry hadn't washed his own clothes in years and Louis had never seen a washing machine in his life. They managed to overfill the machine and soap was everywhere. Harry was annoyed but Louis was laughing, throwing the soap around until he slipped on it. Louis cried and Harry comforted him, kissed his bruised elbow –licked his stomach because Louis was sure something happened to his stomach. Harry didn't fight it, he rubbed Louis' belly, kissed it, told him that he was fine –promised that his nonexistent child was fine and Louis finally relaxed. Eventually they cleaned it up, and Harry fucked him on the shaking machine –it was interesting.

He heated up the last of the pasta and they shared it, on the floor of the kitchen. Louis caught sight of the cake and it was over from there. He really liked the cake and Harry thought the cake was okay –nothing special but Louis was infatuated.

Their nest was also remade, by Harry, although Louis was the one who destroyed it. The forks were found and stuffed into Louis' pillowcase, just in case. They cleaned the dried disgusting mess off the floor from the day before. Louis scrubbed the floor and spoke about how his parents had him cleaning at age five. Harry dried the floor and when they had sex again, on the floor, Harry's knot decided to come back. It was another mess and another clean up.

It was later in the day and the sun was coming through the curtain pleasantly. Harry didn't have days like this anymore so, all in all, it was a really nice day.

"When you were younger, you said you often went to the library and read –how?"

Louis blushed red, poking at the cake, "I did not actually read –I pretended, only read books with pictures. If I saw a picture of wolves mating, I would make up what I thought it was saying –because of what I learned from overhearing others." He sat up, twisting his mouth to one side, "sometimes classes came to the library and they would have open readings. I would find the book and follow along as best as I could. I think I can read a little –but I think I become nervous and mess up."

"You will never learn anything if you do not mess up."

Louis smiled softly, sticking another fork full of cake in his mouth, "yes alpha." He set the cake down, covering it, "when you were little, did you read often?"

"Yes, I was a very good student. I read every morning and every night. I still read every night if I am not too tired, but I never have the opportunity to read in the morning."

"Maybe tomorrow we can read together."

"Okay omega."

Louis bit his lip, "what was the hardest part about becoming King?"

Harry adjusted himself, putting a hand under his head, "hm, the hardest part had to be –pleasing my people." He licked his lips, "my father died and then my mother and everyone looked to me to keep Arizella afloat. Many thought I was too young –many thought I would destroy Arizella, nothing I did was right to them. My father never wanted me to have the throne which already gave them the wrong impression of me. Which is why I was afraid to tear down the castle and rebuild –it would have started an uproar."

"Will you ever tell them about your father –how mean he was?"

"If they did not see it, then they will be deaf to anything I say. I just –do not want them to look to my mother and question why, how, what –unfortunately no one would see the bigger picture. I think," He sat up a little, "I worry about Arizella's history. There has never been a 'bad King' rule Arizella, and I guess I also did not want to be the one to add that to us."

"I think," Louis played with his fork, "I think you consider your people too much." He frowned, "they are very kind and no, I have not seen everything, but I think they trust you." Louis shrugged, "I am from Wereborn and they like me, and they would have liked your mother too. No one is worried that their Queen will be from Wereborn, they are just happy to have a Queen –an omega. Evy said it, everyone is just happy to have an omega, someone other omegas can look up to."

Harry took Louis' hand, kissing the palm, "Hm." He laid on his back, putting Louis' small hand on his face, nibbling on the knuckles, "I worry often."

"When you do not have to. Wereborn rules with an iron fist and Arizella rules with a soft one –maybe too soft. You do an amazing job, I can see it –beings are not so loving and happy for no reason." Louis rubbed his thumb along Harry's top lip, "they love you, truly. No one is forced to bow, they want to. You have created a system that actually works but," he laid down beside Harry. "Do not let them bully you unintentionally, alpha. You are the authority and have done more than enough for them to trust you. If you want to break down the walls of the castle, do so. And when they ask why," Louis' thumb traced the features on Harry's lax face. "Tell them why –be honest. You are a different kind of King, they see that –I can see that, let them take it as they please because you will continue running Arizella exactly the same and people will keep on living."

Harry turned to face him, scooting close so their noses were touching. "Thank you."

Louis smiled, running a hand over Harry's long hair, "I love you." He kissed Harry's nose then his lips, "and so do they." Louis sighed softly when the alpha rolled on top of him, wrapping his arms around his neck, "I want you again..."

Every single time Louis thought his brain was back to normal, his body was back to normal, Harry would give him a look –touch him and he was hot all over again. In a few minutes Louis was going to be screaming and begging and full of Harry's come. The thought made him shiver, made him wet.

"Mm," Louis moaned vulgarly, hips pushing against Harry's hip. "Want you..."

Harry nudged Louis' throat, kissing him there. "May I have you?"

Louis licked the alpha's cheek, "am I not yours?"

Harry's vision blurred slightly, "are you not mine?"

The omega grinned, "are you not mine?"

Harry breathed against Louis' soft lips, skin flush against one another. A hand trailed over Louis' side, lips touching in a dry kiss, "am I not yours?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 2.9K 10
@AuroSayujya asked me to write a University ABO. ❤ Stupid society! Just because he was an Omega he wouldn't let that stop him to get the education he...
388K 15.9K 39
Harry Styles is an Alpha who only wants to find love, but he shows this in a terrible way. He as slept with almost every omega in his small town. Exp...
9.1K 300 7
A College/ABO/Fake Relationship AU where longtime friends, Harry and Louis, come up with the perfect plan to fake date, which, of course, ends up bei...
55.7K 2.3K 13
A/B/O Dynamics Louis is a male Omega returning to his hometown after a year, looking for a job. There have been very few changes since he left. Days...