Queen of Arizella

By larrychonce28

Stealing from Royalty is punishable by death. Louis starts over, doing his best to keep his hands at his side... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Arizella
Chapter 2 - Deprived
Chapter 3 - Home
Chapter 4 - Downtown
Chapter 5 - Fur
Chapter 6 - Texture
Chapter 7 - Head
Chapter 8 - God
Chapter 9 - Exception
Chapter 10 - Thumb
Chapter 11 - Nesting
Chapter 12 - licking
Chapter 13 - Stunning
Chapter 14 - Elements
Chapter 15 - Wow
Chapter 16 - Heat I
Chapter 17 - Heat II
Chapter 18 - Strawberry Sweet
Chapter 19 - Orange Juice
Chapter 20 - Agreed
Chapter 21 - Itty-Bitty
From the Author II
Chapter 22 - Soup Spoon
Chapter 23 - A baby
Chapter 24 - Yellow Polish
Chapter 25 - Lemonade
Chapter 26 - Love You
Chapter 27 - Missed
Chapter 28 - Warm
Chapter 29 - Rut
Chapter 30 - Rabid
Chapter 31 - Circuit
Chapter 32 - Honey
Chapter 33 - Honesty
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Growing
Chapter 36 - Perfect
Chapter 37 - Finally
Chapter 38 - In Love
Chapter 39 - Changes
Chapter 40 - Queen of Arizella
Chapter 41 - Extra

From the Author

303 6 11
By larrychonce28

NOTE: Queen of Arizella is not for everyone, as is every story. If there is any part of the story you dislike, that is fine –that is normal. If there is something you dislike AND want me to change, comment and then stop reading. I do not change my thought process for anyone, I have before and I will not now. I love when I get nice comments but bad comments are always welcomed as well. You may like my other works but not like this one (because Harry is mean, a dick, an asshole, 'abusive', rude, has sex with others, etc.) and that is OKAY. I do not expect people to like everything I write but that is the beauty of writing. On to the questions:

Who are you?

Hello, my name is Marie and I am 25 years old. I had alot more written here but I erased it. I think the most important thing about me is that I'm kind and I love writing :)

When do you update?

I do NOT have a set update schedule. I am bad a commitments and so I update when I can. Some stories are just easier to write so I tend to update them more often. (Although I do seem to have a pattern of updating Queen of Arizella once a week)

Do you have a Wattpad? Do you have a Twitter? Do you have an Instagram? Do you have a Snapchat?

Yes, I have a Wattpad to keep up with translations. No, I do not have Instagram or Snapchat. My twitter is: CamelliaCurls

Do you edit your own work?

HA, barely! I swear, I read through it so fast and I just cross my fingers lol. I do not have a beta. I usually read it on my phone at some point and it makes it easier to spot mistakes.

Will Louis find a new alpha?

No. Louis will NOT find a new alpha because then I would have put Louis Tomlinson/OC. I know some of you want that or wanted that but no. This is a Larry story and that will NOT change.

Why is everyone so mean to Louis? (This is a question asked earlier in the story, not so much now.)

I have read this a million times, sometimes people just say it but then others are actually asking like; 'wtf is wrong with Harry?' And that's fine, I ask myself that as I write; 'like damn, Harry, lighten the fuck up.' Keep saying it... BUT there are people who are legit asking, why. Okay. Louis is not 'special' when he climbs that wall onto Harry's property. Yes, he was 'special' because he was able to climb the wall but not like –special, special. Let's say a different person climbed the wall, they would be killed because they are trespassing on private property. On Harry's private property. The reason you feel bad is because it is Louis and not some random unseen character. Louis offers himself so he won't die and Harry accepts. They are mean because this is a stranger, who entered their property, wanted to steal from them. BUT, remember, they were not always mean, Harry was always mean-ish. Everyone was nice at first, look back. They don't care for Louis because he is NOT special to them. He is unknown and they know he has a time limit being there. Simply said: Louis is not special, he doesn't get special treatment because he's an omega or your favorite character.

Why is Niall so mean? Why is he abusive? (This is a question asked earlier in the story, not so much now.)

Niall wasn't always mean. Niall was nice at first but he's not putting up with bullshit. | Niall slapped Louis. He sees Harry as a god, his King, and he loves him like family (HINT: FAMILY AMONG WOLVES IS SUPER TIGHT. They do not take kindly to threats and strangers. THEY ARE LIKE ANIMALS, REMEMBER!). If someone was going off about someone you love, who they do not know, would you slap them? Maybe not, because we are all different but some people would. He did NOT beat Louis, he slapped him. Niall is verbally abusive? Uh, not really. He says the truth. He tried to be nice and Louis was throwing a fit so nice stopped and Louis stopped. You will learn more about Niall.

NOTE: No one can empathize with Louis because they don't like him. It's hard to empathize with someone you don't like, which is why they don't –until later obviously.

Why is Harry so mean?

Harry is mean because he doesn't like Louis. Lol. Louis isn't an omega Harry slept with and asked if they wanted to bond. Louis is a thief that jumped over his property. Louis means nothing to him. "But that's mean." When you walk down the street and pass by strangers, do you care for each one? No. You don't know them. They mean nothing to you until they do. They are people walking just like you. 'Harry grabs him hard and threatens him.' Yes, because all he can see is a thief and he hates them. Louis sometimes flips out and Harry is dominant. Never did he physically harm Louis badly, if at all. People are mean sometimes especially when they don't like you. But that is what I love about character development. I have met such assholes who turn out to be really fucking great people. And since those assholes become my friends, I get to call them out on their shit and tell them to stop acting like assholes (1 less asshole in the world). You can flip someone's world upside down by calling them out. Louis calls him out.

Why is Harry so problematic?

Because so are human beings and I try to make my story as realistic as possible. People swear they can do no wrong, it's funny. We mess up, a lot. We are constantly learning and accepting things we may have not before. When it comes to Harry, he is stuck in his ways. He has raised himself for the most part. He knows what he likes and what he doesn't. He likes to do things differently for his Kingdom but not for himself. People in relationships change! This is healthy and normal! My ex would constantly say how wrong same-sex relationships were. He was an older guy and was set in stone. By the second year, he was done with that shit. People change and learn, let them.

Why do omegas have to be virgins to be respected?

They don't, I never said this. Harry wasn't looking for a virgin but one fell on his doorstep. This was a comment actually, not calling you out –just answering. It said like; omegas = women. Omegas can be seen as women and 'should' be virgins (like how society thinks that in real life. CLH had more of this than this story does.) Remember: This is fiction but with my hint of subtle reality. I write characters with personality and they each have different feelings –like in real life. They all say and do different things. So, if one character thinks the omega should be a virgin, that is how the character thinks. If one character thinks they don't, then that is how that character thinks. In short: Arizella does NOT see omegas as low or that they need to be virgins or anything like that (maybe in Wereborn this is the case). If someone in the story feels that way, they can but I do not believe I have mentioned any character feeling that way so far. Idk if I answered this right, lmk?

"I hate Harry!"

Same, he's delicious and I love his character so much that I hate it.

Research on my story?

Someone asked about where I find research or where I come up with these things? The Elements was straight from my brain and I busted my ass in CLH learning about each one and then had to think of a process and oh my god, bro. Let's not. The Elements took me so long, I had so many note cards laying around and I have no idea where they went. About their wolf characteristics (I know they had said something about the forks as weapons), I wanted to write a lot of the stuff I wrote here on CLH but CLH was a big story and anything else would have just been too much. I watch wolf videos, I look up wolf facts and read things about wolf pups and mothers and males. I take pieces and bits and transform them. Louis is more confident in flesh so he acquires 'weapons'; his stick/forks, while someone like Harry would use his teeth or transform -This is something that just makes sense rather than needing to do research. Idk if I answered this right, lmk?

Julie/Niall & characters in the Castle? Liam influenced by Zayn/Niall? Evy having a choice?

The reason I decided to do a Q&A for QOA was because of this. I don't know why this hit me and had me thinking about it so much but it did. This was a question/statement from Tumblr. I love when people read into my story and ask me hard questions –I love it, seriously. So, Julie and Niall and the castle. Niall chose to live with Harry and became his family while everyone else chose the castle. That doesn't mean that certain people in the castle don't regret their decisions of not going with Harry and jealousy usually leads to anger which leads to hate. They are jealous of them and the house kinda soaks it up. The castle is full of 'YES men', people who only move when Harry says to. People who don't really like 'peasants' in the castle. People who could possibly hate Harry but smile at him anyway. People who think they are Royals and deserve certain treatment. Niall doesn't want to be grouped into that. Niall may have liked the people in the castle (he was excited to live there) but then as time went on he saw things he didn't like. (He likes Evy, it's not like he hates everyone but some of them don't get along). It's more of his character. Julie just likes to bother them because she likes to bother everyone –including Harry.

On no this is long...

What if Liam wanted to live in the castle but was influenced by Niall and Zayn? Probably, but he fell in love with Zayn and then Niall so he wouldn't have left either way. There is/was no manipulation. Liam chooses what he likes, who he likes. That's that. Evy was saved by Harry but chose the castle instead of Harry's home. Why? Evy's background was sorta done but I get the question. Evy didn't have a choice. Harry wasn't having sex with Evy when he found him. Evy was helped and offered a job and he chose to be a maid. He is head of the maid service in the castle. Harry had his family and was not trying to add to it. I may have missed something, lmk.

Why did Louis bite Harry too?

I answered this question but, just in case... it doesn't make sense to me that you can bond through one bite. I see it less as 'magical' and more as 'realistic' –maybe? In CLH I had wrote that after Harry bit Louis, Louis bit him and people were like??? I don't like to read ABO's if I am writing one, I don't ever want to unconsciously steal someone's work. I am not sure if this is uncommon in ABO's, it seems like it. I think it's an 'alpha is dominate thing' –maybe? So the alpha should be the only one biting but eh. It doesn't make sense in my head but that's fine! My bonds, in the story, are made through blood transfer. There needs to be a little 'chemical sharing –weird sacrifice' type thing to happen for a bond to form + bite + Elements = bond. Idk if other ABO's do this, I know not the Element thing but the double biting thing? I was just surprised to see how surprised others were but yeah. Harry doesn't believe any bond will form but he doesn't want a bond mark either. I think, if two people want to bond (eg. CLH), then they would both want a mark on their skin showing that they are both bonded.

I think that's it –this is really long, I could have been writing instead but I think I can be confusing sometimes and my writing is sometimes problematic but I want people to understand me and my work. If there are more questions (enough to do another O&A) I will.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 15.9K 39
Harry Styles is an Alpha who only wants to find love, but he shows this in a terrible way. He as slept with almost every omega in his small town. Exp...
130K 6.2K 32
maybe all isn't fair in love and war, especially for a werewolf-witch hybrid like harry. his overwhelming feelings for louis might just show him that...
795K 23.4K 49
"Dr. Styles there's an emergency at the maternity ward. The head nurse called for you, he needs you there as soon as possible." The trainee tells Har...
52.6K 2.9K 10
@AuroSayujya asked me to write a University ABO. ❤ Stupid society! Just because he was an Omega he wouldn't let that stop him to get the education he...