Queen of Arizella

Av larrychonce28

Stealing from Royalty is punishable by death. Louis starts over, doing his best to keep his hands at his side... Mer

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Arizella
Chapter 2 - Deprived
Chapter 3 - Home
Chapter 4 - Downtown
Chapter 5 - Fur
Chapter 6 - Texture
Chapter 7 - Head
Chapter 8 - God
Chapter 9 - Exception
Chapter 10 - Thumb
Chapter 11 - Nesting
Chapter 12 - licking
Chapter 14 - Elements
Chapter 15 - Wow
Chapter 16 - Heat I
Chapter 17 - Heat II
From the Author
Chapter 18 - Strawberry Sweet
Chapter 19 - Orange Juice
Chapter 20 - Agreed
Chapter 21 - Itty-Bitty
From the Author II
Chapter 22 - Soup Spoon
Chapter 23 - A baby
Chapter 24 - Yellow Polish
Chapter 25 - Lemonade
Chapter 26 - Love You
Chapter 27 - Missed
Chapter 28 - Warm
Chapter 29 - Rut
Chapter 30 - Rabid
Chapter 31 - Circuit
Chapter 32 - Honey
Chapter 33 - Honesty
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Growing
Chapter 36 - Perfect
Chapter 37 - Finally
Chapter 38 - In Love
Chapter 39 - Changes
Chapter 40 - Queen of Arizella
Chapter 41 - Extra

Chapter 13 - Stunning

554 23 14
Av larrychonce28

Niall knocked tentatively on the door, "my King?" He jumped when the door was opened, "oh."

Louis was rubbing his eye, showered and swimming in one of Harry's robes. "Hi Niall."

Niall looked down, following the length of the gold robe, "hi –my Queen." He quickly bowed, "it is nearing dinner time. I wanted to know if you would be down for dinner." The omega blushed, "our King tries to never miss dinner, but I know, with the situation."

Louis nodded slowly with a smile. "I think so –I will be, so I am sure Harry will be down as well." He rubbed his arm, "I am sorry for almost biting Liam –for growling at you." He shook his head, "Harry is asleep. I will go down to speak to Julie now –ask her what is going on with me." The omega touched his side, "I have a few scrapes and bruises –I will ask about those as well."

"Okay." Niall breathed, "It is normal, so you know. Liam and I are the same –Liam is much more aggressive than I." He shrugged, "our King is gracious and leaves us his home while he stays in the castle. He does not care for his own sleep –he respects us." Niall smiled small, "he has not taken a day off –almost ever. We are grateful to your pre-heat for that."

Louis looked back at the alpha asleep on his stomach. "He was –more than good to me today." He stepped into the hall, closing the door slightly, "I am afraid to go to the festival. I know nothing I should –people will talk to me and I will sound stupid." His lip wobbled, "Harry treated me like I was the finest treasure –he took such good care of me and I do not want to let him down. Not in front of his beings –the beings he loves."

"Harry understands what he is doing. You do not see it but people are already fond of you." He tilted his head, "read a newspaper. Everyone is very happy and are dying to see you come to the Elements Festival. Harry has been receiving nothing but praise because of how beautiful you are –how shy you are." Niall smiled softly, "there are many things you will need to learn, yes, but until then our King's beings are just happy to know you are there."

Louis nodded, flushed and nervous. "Okay." He opened the door, quickly grabbing his bunny before it ran out. "Sh, Thumb." The omega cradled him, "I will let Harry rest." He closed the door, catching it on the long end of cloth, "goodness, this is too large."

Niall giggled, helping him, "go to Julie, I will put him in his cage."

"Oh, thank you." Louis kissed Thumb three times before carefully handing him over, "just be careful –he bites."

"Yes, my Queen." Niall bowed before leaving.

Louis closed his eyes, leaning on the large doors, "oh goodness." All he wanted to do was turn around, walk back through the doors and fall into large welcoming arms. Louis resisted, taking his first few shaky steps before going downstairs.

Louis actually thought he could die happy in Harry's large closet. With Harry, Thumb and the warmth from the soft carpeted closet floor. He had to find a way to thank the twins.

Louis watched his step, taking his time going down each stair. Harry had put the robe on him after they showered with Thumb. It was messy trying to keep the rabbit tame, Louis had been screaming about keeping his ears dry. Harry would hold him while Louis washed and then they would swap. It was –fun. It was different even if Harry was grumpy the whole time.

"Excuse me?" Louis knocked on the office door, "Julie?"

"Come in!"

Louis took a deep breath before opening the door, "hello, Julie."

The alpha was grinning, hands crossed under her chin. "Hello my Queen." She raised a brow, "nice robe –not very fit for a Queen and a little too big it seems."

The omega blushed, pulling the rest of the cloth inside before closing the door. "Thank you –it is Harry's."

"I would have never known."

Louis' blush deepened, "I wanted to –talk to you."

"I am all ears –even if you did tell our King what we said would stay secret."

"I –I did not! Zayn did!"

Julie growled, leaning back in her chair, "of course, I should have known." She shrugged, pointing at the chair in front of her small desk, "Please, have a seat."

Louis did, sitting up with his legs closed. He straightened out the mess of silk, thinking. "I have questions –about my body." He touched his stomach, "I have bruises, but I think they can wait."

"I see." She opened a booklet on her desk, pulling the pen from her coat pocket, "We will wait then, speak.

"Is this therapy?"

"No, I must keep track of everyone's concerns. I must be able to go back to them since I am the doctor for the whole home. It will become confusing if I do not write."

"Even –even for the twins?"

"Even for the twins."

Louis nodded, "I want to ask about my pre-heat."

"Of course, what about it?"

"I do not know." Louis brought the large sleeve to his nose, smelling it –finding Harry's scent. It soothed him. "Why do I feel crazy –will my heat be worse? I do not want children –I do not have children. My pre-heats have never been so –intense." Louis kept rambling while Julie lifted a finger. "I felt like I had a child I had to protect –I tried to bite Liam! I wanted to bite Harry and not in a good way." Julie's finger fell, brow raising. "What if it happens during the festival? What if I become scared and I try biting someone?"

"Louis," Julie finally spoke. "I will answer all your questions, one at a time." She wrote something fast before closing the book. "I will answer all your questions to the best of my ability." Julie smiled, "but slow down."

Louis nodded quickly, "yes, sorry."

"It is fine, you are confused –let us figure this out together." She crossed her fingers, "how long have you been on your own?"

"I –stopped living at home when I turned eighteen, but I was hardly ever there anyway. The art room in the castle became my room. I would linger outdoors, since I was young. I would be stealing –eavesdropping on kids my age." Louis licked his lips, "but, since running from Wereborn, I have been on my own for a couple of months with little to no physical contact. I have always preferred being outside."

She nodded, opening the book again, "in the castle, did you experience heats –pre-heats?"

"Yes, of course. I was always sent home during that time –most of the time. I had many sisters –all omegas. I never," He breathed, "I never dealt with my heats."

"What do you mean?"

"I ignored them. I have only relieved myself maybe three times in my life."

"Louis," Julie shook her head, "that is very bad."

"I know," Louis nodded, looking down at the intricate stitching on the robe –handmade. He ran his fingers over the scattered jewels –diamonds and rubies. "I know."

"Louis."

"I do not want to look at you." He frowned, following the pattern, looking for a mistake. "That is how I handled them. I cannot change it."

"Okay. How did you handle pre-heats?"

"They were never like this. I always heard of nesting and I did do it but," His thumb stopped on a double stitch –a mistake. "Not like this. I just used blankets and slept a lot. Sometimes I was –hot." He glanced up at Julie, "you know..."

"I understand." The alpha smiled, happy to have Louis' attention. "You are a deprived virgin omega, the term deprived is not used loosely. Were your parents –affectionate?"

"No, I had never been scented before coming here."

She closed the book again, "deprivation means that you have not felt the necessary affections needed for an omega. Omegas are strong but they are more prone to moments of weakness." Louis' lip curled. "Do not misunderstand. I do not know how Wereborn treats omegas but Arizella has held them to an extremely high esteem. But DNA is DNA, I do not see this or that –I am a doctor, I see DNA. Your DNA requires, not just wants, but requires nurturing, love, and attention. After Harry scented you, something your body has never felt, it picked its alpha. It is one of the most loving gestures that wolves can do, and he did it to you."

"My body has chosen Harry –even if I did not want to?"

"Your body and mind, they work in conjunction. You see Harry as your alpha and, unless another alpha scoops you up, it will stay that way. Having a pre-heat when you are deprived is almost unneeded, although the body does not think so. It is not as if someone will comfort you, so your body eventually learns to calm itself. But suddenly you are thrown into this situation where you are being scented from this room to that room, you are being cradled and are interacting on a physical level as well as verbal. Easier explanation; you are a feral omega –with no Clan."

Louis' lips parted, "what?"

"A feral omega or alpha have been raised outside. They are the ones you met in the forest," she gave him a disapproving eye. "They are extremely family oriented; they build their homes by hand –live in seclusion."

"Are they all bad?"

"They are not, but they do not appreciate threats. Family is top priority to them. Smart ones leave the Royals and their people alone. Stupid ones, like the ones you met, meddle to show dominance even if it costs them their lives. They are the bad ones." She shrugged, "and that is why they are dead –you know," Julie thought, "it also does not help that you put yourself in a very unsafe situation during your pre-heat, you could have been killed –or worse."

"A breeding ground."

Her eyes wilted, "yes." She straightened, "it is disgusting."

"Yes," Louis stopped trying to sit like a Queen, bringing his feet up onto the chair.

"You were frightened, looking for your alpha and he came. And when he did, your mind screamed in thanks –your mind and body both accepted that you have a strong alpha that will protect you even during his own weakness. It makes sense why you tried to bite Liam, you were not just trying to protect your 'unborn children' but also the alpha that saved your life."

"The twins also helped."

"But you did not see them, you saw Harry and only Harry. Harry commanded them to protect him while he protected you." She sighed, "The only alpha in your eyes is our King."

Louis started touching the robe again, rubbing the smooth diamond, "I like him."

"I could tell."

He slouched a little, "he makes me feel good and safe." Louis brought the cloth up, bringing the diamond to his mouth. "He makes me feel safe."

Julie watched him for a while, not reacting when Louis started chewing on the jewel. "Are you okay?"

"Yes."

Julie stared at him a while longer. "Like I said, a feral omega with no Clan. You have been alone for a long time and now an alpha has come around. You have accepted him, whether he accepts you or not, and so you now have a reason to be defensive. A reason to want to protect your 'children' whether you have them or not. A reason to be aggressive and mark your claim."

Louis rubbed the cold stone against his lips, "Okay."

"Your heat should not be worse as long as there is no one in the house. Harry has already directed us to leave when you go into heat."

"Where –will you go?"

"Our King will pay for our hotels –I see it as a vacation." She smiled, "we could stay at the castle if we wish, wherever really. When Liam and Niall go into heat, we leave as well."

"They go into heat –together?"

"Yes, they are a triad, much to Harry's dismay, and so their heats have linked up. Liam may go into heat a day after Niall and vice versa." Louis put the stone back in his mouth, going quiet. "For the festival, you will be fine. Stay close to Harry –that is all."

"What if I act angry again and I hurt someone?"

"He will make sure that does not happen, trust me. They will want to see you but they will also smell you and see you are in pre-heat. They will respect that."

"Okay." Louis looked back at the closed door, "alpha." He sat up just before Harry opened the door, "alpha."

Harry looked a lot better, hair a mess, but healthy. He leaned on the door frame, looking from Julie to Louis, "did you speak?"

"Yes." Louis walked towards him, grabbing onto Harry's robe. He rubbed his face against the glittery design before leaning on him.

Harry put a hand on his lower back, rubbing, "this robe is a little large."

Julie stood, chuckling, "a little?"

Harry held him closer, "a lot."

Louis looked up, kissing Harry's chin so he looked down, "Niall said dinner is soon."

"I heard." He rubbed his nose against Louis', "you must be hungry."

"Yes." Louis sighed, "I am."

-

"Harry," Louis knocked on the office door before opening it. "Excuse me."

"The purpose," Harry was focused on the papers scattered on his desk, "of a door is to knock."

"I did-"

"And then, when the person on the other side says; 'come in', you do so."

Louis frowned, holding the thick paper in his hand to his chest, "I have a request."

Harry looked up at him before looking back down, "what?"

The omega scurried forward, "I –I want to give a gift to One and Two."

The alpha dropped his pen, taking a deep breath. "The twins."

"Yes, please." Louis' fingers were shaking as he walked closer. "I know we spoke –I know you are upset. I just –they helped you and me." He set down the painting of a flower, "I painted it for them."

Harry stared at the art for what felt like hours, "you painted them a picture for doing their jobs?"

Louis' mouth opened, thinking, "Yes." He pulled on his clothes, "I –they found my bunny really fast and Thumb is my everything." He chewed on his cheek, "I just wanted to say thank you."

Harry flicked the paper and Louis scrambled to catch it, "do as you please."

"I do not want you to be angry at me."

"I am not, I am busy. I have missed a day of work and have slept all day long." Harry picked up his pen, "do what you like, you have shown me your listening skills are terrible."

Louis looked down at his painting, going around Harry's desk. He stood beside him, looking at the words and numbers. Louis slowly went to his knees, looking up, "Harry."

The alpha groaned, "Louis please."

He laid his head on the arm of the leather chair, eye level with the desk. "What is all this?"

"Letters –people who owe money –documents to sign."

"Hm," Louis puckered his lips. "Tell me about One and Two."

"Their names are not One and Two." The alpha fixed a few papers, putting them in a folder. "Their names are Ixion and Atlas."

"You called them, díd-m-?"

"Dídyma, twins or Prodótis –traitors."

"But you do not call them traitors?"

"It depends on my mood." Harry read over a letter and Louis tried, having trouble reading the thin cursive.

"They are your protectors. Maybe –maybe they can have dinner with us one day as a thank you."

Harry finally turned in the chair, knocking Louis off. "When your art room fills, I will have them steal your work and sell it to Humans. Then I will ask you if you wish for them to have dinner with us."

Louis pouted, "But you have told them to steal it. I would not let you have dinner with us."

Harry's smile was tight, as if he was trying not to laugh. "Really?"

"Everyone hates them, and I think that if they hate them then I should be hated too. I am also a thief."

"Would you like to stay outside in a tree then?"

"No." Louis looked down at the colorful flower, "I want to be with you." He looked back up, "unless you would like to live in a tree?"

Harry smirked, holding out a hand, "come." He helped Louis up, "you cannot speak with them unless I am around." He opened his drawer, removing keys.

"Yes alpha." Louis smiled, happy, "do you think they are both there?"

"No." Harry closed his door, walking to the door at the end of the hall. A door Louis avoided. He pulled back, whining, "What?"

"Are you angry –are you going to put me down there?"

"Maybe." He pulled Louis along, "hold my arm."

Louis did, whimpering when Harry opened the heavy metal door. "Why make this?"

"For beings like you –beings like the ones in the forest."

"And the castle?"

"Has a much larger one, it is Arizella's only jail."

Louis looked around, squeezing Harry's arm, "it is dark."

"As it should be." Harry used the silver key to unlock the door and Louis shivered, remembering being dragged through here by Zayn. "Atlas."

Louis jerked, pulling Harry back when Atlas appeared. "My King, my Queen."

He pushed Harry behind, defensive. Harry snorted, wrapping an arm around Louis' stomach, "your Queen would like to give you something."

Louis lifted the picture quickly, "I –I drew you and Ixion a flower."

Atlas' eyes grew, looking at the flower, "it is beautiful, thank you."

The omega peeked around, "is it dirty down here?"

"It is not." Atlas bowed his head, "it is comfortable."

Louis looked at Harry, "I want to see down here."

"Of course you do." The alpha walked past Atlas, turning on the dim lights.

Louis blinked quickly, keeping a hold on Harry's hand, "I remember Zayn bringing me here –showering me." He pouted, "I remember being in a box." The memory made the thin scars on his back tingle. "Is this," He touched a wood door, "is this your room?"

"Yes."

"May I see?"

"Of course." Atlas opened the door slowly, stepping aside to allow his King and Queen in first.

Louis looked around the large room, staring at the beds. "It is nice." He walked further, running his fingers over the two dressers then the two large beds. "Do you have a bathroom?"

"Of course, just behind that door."

Louis looked around more, "no windows."

Atlas shook his head, picture held delicately in hand. "No –no windows."

"Did you find my bunny?"

"No, Ixion did." Harry spoke up, "he is outside."

"Yes, we will switch soon."

Louis pointed at the fur on each bed, "it looks like Harry's."

Atlas nodded, blushing, "it was gift from our King –years ago."

The omega touched one, "I have not received a gift."

"You are alive, you are welcome."

Louis rolled his eyes, "I like it –I thought it would be dark and scary, with rats and bugs."

Harry now rolled his eyes, "I have work to do."

"Yes." Louis ran to him, smiling at Atlas, "thank you again for protecting Harry and I –I know I ran away and I should not have, and I will not again!" He shrugged, "but I appreciate it and so does Harry." Louis leaned hard against Harry's chest before he could speak, "If you wish, I can bring some tape so you may hang it?"

"It –it," The alpha was struck for words, "unnecessary –we –Ixion will be very appreciative as well." He bowed, "thank you very much, Queen –my King."

"Let us go, Louis."

Louis held onto his arm, "good night."

-

Louis had been to New Moon festivals and parties but never one for the Elements. It sounded strange when he said it but it also sounded –respectful. Elements were important, they were made so long ago and were required in almost every step of life. In Arizella, Elements made up their whole system. In Wereborn, Elements were only thanked during courting.

Louis had studied the night before, while everyone slept. He attempted to read book after book that Liam gave him. The cursive made it difficult, but Louis didn't stop trying. He read badly as well, which did not help either. He'd snuck out of bed almost three hours ago, too anxious to sleep for the next night.

"What are you doing?"

Louis didn't jump, smelling Harry before seeing him. He rubbed Thumb's tummy, the bunny now asleep beside him, "reading."

"At two in the morning?"

Louis frowned, rubbing his eye with a balled fist, "yes."

Harry stepped into the art room, fur around his bare chest, "now is not the time for that. The festival is tonight, you need sleep."

The sulky omega nodded, "I know." He looked down at the books, touching the thin paper, "I just do not want to mess up." Louis pouted, "Niall says we will have to cut a cake and say prayer –I –I am so afraid of messing this up."

Harry took a seat beside him, grabbing the large book, "we will. There will be several cakes, but we will cut the largest. I will say the prayer tomorrow, do not worry."

Louis breathed, looking at his peaceful rabbit, "thank goodness."

"You will speak at some point. Our people will want to hear you. It does not have to be special, just who you are –where you come from."

Louis nodded, "yes, Wereborn."

"Yes."

"I am excited, a little, but also terrified. What if they like me now because I have not engaged with them but when I do, I am hated?"

"Then you will be hated, and I will dispose of you to satisfy my people."

Louis' chest pulled, bottom lip trembling under his teeth, "y-yes."

"Go to bed." Harry closed the book before standing, setting it on Louis' desk.

"I will sleep here tonight."

"As you please." The alpha adjusted the fur, "Zayn will pick up your fur from the cleaners tomorrow. You will not use it tomorrow; Liam has found you some grey fur to match your purple gown."

He nodded, keeping his eyes cast down, "yes."

"Sleep, goodnight."

"...night."

-

"Harry has left with Zayn and Julie."

Louis nodded, lifting his arms for Liam to tie the bow on the front-side of his gown. It was a beautiful one, Louis forgot how beautiful. Hand done by the omega, soft and smooth to the touch. It was long and covered his golden laced sandals. His favorite part had to be the light dandelions at the bottom.

Niall came closer, fixing the gold collar necklace. He made sure the pale purple stone in the center was straight. "You look stunning, truly." He fiddled with the gold tiara on Louis' head, feathering his hair more, "goodness."

Louis did blush, looking down at Liam adjusting and adjusting the longer end of the gown. "Thank you."

"He does not even need make up." Liam stood, pleased, "natural beauty."

Niall stepped back with his mate, smiling, "wow."

Louis could only blush, nerves eating at his flesh. He took a step forward, then another until the long standing mirror came into view. Louis pressed his lips together, reaching to touch the choker, then the tiara. He shook the long sleeves, making the gold bangles on his wrists sound. "Wow..." He lifted the dress slightly to see his sandals, brand new and gold, tying high around his calves. Louis wiggled his toes, nails now painted with gold polish to match his hands. His fingers were covered in several gold rings, each his size. "I look," he paused, thinking of Evy –wondering what the omega would look like. "I look-"

"Like a Queen." Liam finished with a big smile, "you may look more stunning than any Queen I have ever seen first meet the public."

Louis took a deep breath at the compliment, tightening the perfect bow around his stomach. "What if I –need help?"

"We are Harry's family, so we all stay close. We will get to the castle and Harry will be waiting for you." Niall smiled tenderly, "everyone will watch you walk; we will be right behind you. And throughout the night we will not be far if you need anything."

"Okay."

-

Louis could feel his pulse, his heartbeat –his blood passing through each vein when he stepped out of the car. He held onto the male's hand who had driven him and Harry to the castle the first time. He looked around at the stunned faces, at the cease of flashing lights. Louis couldn't breathe.

The nervous omega took a step, grown following faithfully behind him. He kept his back straight, heel to toe, heel to toe. Louis was smiling, unbeknownst to him. His smile was small and sweet, hands clasped in front of him, inching closer and closer to the large stairs. The sun was setting behind him, warm against his back.

It was then that the pictures started, the whispers. He kept his head high, ignoring each sound and flash in his eyes. Harry finally came into view, covered in all gold, eyes on only him. He took his time, Niall reminded him there was no need to rush. Louis was still smiling, face un-moving, eyes low and soft. Once he reached Harry, Louis took a breath, looking up at the striking alpha. "Alpha."

The crowd was silent again, besides the camera shutters.

"Omega." Harry finally smiled, looking him up and down. "You look so beautiful." He cupped Louis' cheek, pressing a kiss to the top of his hand then his lips.

Louis melted, doing everything not to stumble into warm arms. Harry turned toward the enormous crowd of people, which Louis only now noticed while at the top of the stairs.

The cameras stopped, giving the King silence. He took the small microphone from an alpha Louis recognized. Wisler.

"Thank you all for being here." Harry's smile was bright and comforting and Louis could not help but smile as well. "Tonight, we celebrate our Elements. They offer us peace, encouragement, kindness, patience –love." Harry looked to him, "this is Louis." His smile was so affectionate –so fond, "and he is my love. I thank the Elements for meeting him at this point in my life. He is very special, and I truly hope that he is special to you all as well. Please accept him as you have accepted me as your King." Harry looked back to him, "would you like to speak, omega?"

Louis stiffened, nodding slowly. He took the mic, cold and heavy in his hand, "hello." Louis already wanted the collar around his neck to tighten and choke him to death. "My name is Louis." He closed his eyes, giving a small tense laugh. "I am sorry –I am nervous." A few laughs were heard in the audience, including a warm chuckle from Harry. He straightened, "My name is Louis and I am from Wereborn." If the crowd's gasp didn't make his stomach shift, then the startup of flashes did. "I am an artist from Wereborn," he avoided saying 'the best artist'. "I have left in search of more and I am not disappointed." He looked up at the alpha, "Harry is incredible and truly the sweetest being I have ever met. He has treated me with love, including his family, and I love being with him." Louis looked back to the crowd, "I am new to this, but I am trying. You all –in Wereborn beings are not this happy but all of you are and it amazes me." He smiled, "truly amazes me. You have a wonderful and caring King who speaks fondly of all of you. Thank you all for being here at my very first Elements festival. I think it will be fun." He bowed his head lightly, "Thank you again, please enjoy your night."

He handed back the microphone and he could tell Harry's smile was forced but not sure why. Maybe he spoke too long. Louis clasped his hand in front of him, beginning to sweat. Maybe he said something wrong.

"How," Harry paused, "how beautiful is he?" He grabbed Louis' folded hands, "I hope, just by that, you all see how easy it was to fall in love with him." The crowd cheered and the air was knocked out of his lungs. "Please, there will be food found in and outside the castle, drinks, comfort! Enjoy yourselves to the fullest, let us make this night a special one."

Louis waved with a cupped hand, as he was taught, before wrapping his body around Harry's arm and walking into the large castle doors.

-

"Wereborn, that is just so interesting." Louis smiled anxiously, nodding at the small group of omegas surrounding him. "Wereborn has many artists and you are one."

"Yes –I am."

"What brought you to Arizella?"

"As I said," He dipped his head when a second glass of wine was offered to him, "I just wanted more and Arizella has much more." Louis cradled the cold glass of white wine, preferring it over the red. "People here are kind and honest –they are happy. I am happy I came."

"So are we!" One of the omegas, the most talkative, leaned closer. These were beings in different parts of Arizella that considered themselves 'Royalty' because they had money. Liam had briskly walked by to fix his gown, whispering for him to 'watch his back'. "You are in pre-heat?"

Louis blushed, ducking his head, "I am –it came at the wrong time."

"Nonsense," She touched his forearm, "just keep close to our King, you have nothing to worry for."

"Thank you, if you all will please excuse me."

"Of course –a lovely talk."

"Yes, just wonderful." He turned, walking towards the buffet table. Louis was starving, too anxious to eat earlier.

Just before reaching it, Zayn grabbed his hand, "Louis."

Louis smiled, happy to see a familiar face, "Zayn, hello." He looked down at his attire, "you look very nice."

"And you look absolutely gorgeous." The alpha grabbed his chin, "you have shocked all of Arizella, including our King."

Louis flushed, squeezing the stem of the wine glass, "thank you. It is all Liam."

"Liam is talented, I would know, but you wear it correctly." He looked when Harry began approaching, "here comes your King."

"Louis."

The omega shivered, turning to face Harry and a group of other alphas behind him. "My King."

Harry kissed his cheek with soft lips, arm going around his side, "Council, this is Louis. Louis, these are several members of the Council –you have met Wisler."

They bowed and Louis bowed just after, "Louis, you look stunning." Wisler smiled wide, "I have not seen such elegance in a long time."

Louis dipped his head in thanks, feeling his stomach ache with hunger. "Thank you, Liam made this dress." He looked down, "by hand, I am so honored to wear it."

An alpha pointed around, "how do you like the castle? Our King has redecorated all of it."

"Oh, it is so beautiful –the color, the sophistication. I do also love the art very much."

"Yes, Harry has gone on and on about your artistic prowess." Louis smiled sweetly at the content alpha. "He says he has even purchased some of your art from Wereborn unknowingly."

"Yes, they are in his second home." Louis breathed, catching himself before just saying 'home'. "I love Harry's appreciation for art. I am very serious about my art and about art in general. I hold artists at a very high regard."

"Our late Queen, Martha Styles, was also an artist. Good enough to be born in Wereborn."

"I have heard, I wish to have met her. I am sure we would have gotten along."

Harry finally intervened, "may I take Louis for a short while?"

They all bowed, including Zayn, stepping back to let them walk. Louis said a small goodbye to the buffet table, taking sips of his wine instead.

"How are you feeling?"

Louis took a moment to answer, unsure if he was being spoke to. "Fine, thank you." Harry excused them several times, walking through the mass of bodies. Louis couldn't imagine Wereborn opening the castle doors for 'peasants'. "How are you feeling?"

Harry brought them over to an empty hallway, the same one Louis slept in. He sat Louis down on the seated window, "I am feeling good. Having so many people in the castle, my people, it helps." Louis nodded, suddenly shy, realizing they were finally alone. "You look beautiful, I meant that."

He looked up, "oh, thank you."

"May I have a kiss?"

Louis nodded quickly, looking up from his glass of wine, "yes." Harry leaned in slowly, pressing his lips to Louis' in a warm kiss. He squeezed his glass, eyes fluttering closed, hearing music playing in the distance. "You look," He spoke when Harry moved away. "So beautiful too."

Harry smiled, thumbing over Louis' cheek, "thank you, Louis." He touched the tiara on his head, "Liam is incredible, I will thank him a hundred times over."

"I have." Louis lifted his feet, exposing them, "Niall painted my nails."

Harry chuckled, "pretty." He breathed, "Have you relaxed?"

"Yes, I think so. Everyone wants to speak with me –it makes me uneasy, but I think I am doing okay."

"You are doing perfect, do not fret."

The two look up when someone walked by. The omega walked back, bowing at the two, "my King –omega."

Louis' stomach tightened seeing Evy, decked out in a gold and white maid outfit. "Hello Evy."

He licked his lips, "hello."

Evy smiled at him, "you look so beautiful –I am shocked, as everyone else I am sure."

"Thank you." Louis wanted to push Harry into the cubby and hide him. "You look –amazing."

Evy blinked quickly, surprised, "oh –I mean," He looked down, "I am a maid."

"A beautiful one." Louis could feel the jealousy building. He pictured the mirror back at home, now able to put Evy in his place. "I am sure, if we switched, you would still look beautiful."

Harry pressed his nose against Louis' cheek, kissing it, "I do not know that, my love." He tucked a feathered piece of hair behind his ear, "I do not think there is anyone here who can look as stunning as you do."

Evy nodded quickly, embarrassed, "yes –I agree! You are so beautiful –naturally. Even when I met you the first time!"

Louis sat up, "I apologize –it was good to see you again."

"You as well." Evy smiled brightly and Louis hated himself a little. "You have found someone very special, my King."

"Thank you, Evy." Harry kept his face pressed to the side of Louis' even after the maid left. "Was it so necessary?"

"I do not know."

"Come." Harry helped him stand. He finished off the glass, feeling dizzy. "We will dance."

"We have never danced together, Harry."

The alpha took his glass, setting it on the windowsill, "then I will teach you."

Louis followed behind him, reentering the loud spans of bodies. He stared down, watching his steps across the dance floor. Louis had seen parties at the castle in Wereborn. Typically, when the King entered the dance floor, everyone moved aside –this was no different.

Louis looked around carefully at the smiling faces, hunger digging into his stomach –the alcohol digging into his brain. He inched closer to Harry's body once the floor cleared, "I cannot do this."

"You can."

Harry easy twirled him, setting a large hand on his lower back. Louis rushed to put his hand on Harry's shoulder, whining low. The King took his other hand, entwining them, pressing his forehead to Louis'. "Look at me, only me." He rocked their bodies to the much slower music, "no rush, I am the only one here." Louis nodded, biting his bottom lip. He glanced down at his feet and Harry tisked. "Keep looking at me."

Louis did so, feet practically off the marble tiles. Harry spun them with ease, smiling warmly at him, "good job, you are doing well."

He nodded once, a little woozy from the wine and movement. Louis kept his eyes on Harry's, taking the moment to remember each detail of his iris. Louis licked his swollen lips, thoroughly bitten and red from his uneasiness. He stiffened when Harry pulled away, only to quickly pull him back in. The alpha cascaded him around the dance floor and, when his nerves eased, Louis was able to look around.

He briefly saw Julie, Liam, Niall and Zayn all together with large smiles –Niall may have been crying. Louis squeaked when Harry dipped him, his spine bending in a curve for the alpha. Harry pulled him back, taking Louis' hands and wrapping them around his neck.

Louis was grateful when others joined them on the dance floor, everyone in their own space. Dance was an art, each movement like the stroke of a brush. The crowd danced, from Royalty to peasants –to him, the thief. Each of them carefully avoiding one another, making sure the brushes never collided.

He laid his head against Harry's chest, closing his eyes, waiting to see how the finished picture turned out.

-

Louis had four glasses of wine and currently had a flute of champagne. He wobbled, knowingly, just trying to reach the buffet table before he would be pulled away. He could see the steaming food from here, the servers standing behind the tables. He did not know the time, but it was very dark outside.

"Louis! Louis!"

He stopped walking, swaying back and forth, eyes glued to the table. Louis turned around slowly, facing many small children. "Oh," He smiled, trying not to cry at the pain in his stomach. "Hello."

"We," The little girl blushed, her friends also shy behind her. "We brought you this –from the garden outside." She held up a single wildflower, "maybe you will like it."

Louis squatted slowly, not wanting to fall, so he was eye level with the children. He was surrounded quickly, wide glossy eyes admiring him. "This is so beautiful." He preened, taking the flower, "I will need to find a place to put it."

She grinned, clasping her hands, "you are very beautiful."

He tilted his head, "thank you, as are you." He touched her dress, "I love your dress."

"Thank you! My mommy made it for me!"

"Wow, your mommy is very talented." He held up his own dress, "a friend of mine made this one."

The children touched it all at once, carefully. "Pretty and soft."

"It is very soft, it has dandelions at the bottom –they are my favorite flower."

"It is also King Harry's favorite flower!"

Louis giggled, "it is, isn't it?" He held out a hand for a silent boy, "you keep eyeing my tiara, would you like to touch it?"

"Yes please."

"Of course." He bowed his head, feeling little pokes on the tiara and also his hair. "How is it?"

"Very pretty."

"Thank you." Louis bit his lip, "what are your names?"

"My name is Delia –this my brother Evan and these are our friends; Jaden, Lily..." Louis' eyes grew, focusing on each face, trying to remember the names. "And that is James."

"Well, everyone, it was a pleasure to meet you all."

"Thank you!"

He stood, "we will see each other again." Louis smelled his flower, "I will press it into an art book I have at home, so I may keep it forever."

Delia's eyes shinned, tearing, "I love you."

Louis almost moved away, surprised, "oh –I," He chuckled, "I love you as well." The omega licked his lips as they ran away, almost confused. He shook his head, turning back to the buffet table. "Oh please, food."

"Louis."

He groaned inwardly, turning to Harry, "yes, my King?"

"I would like you to meet the head of Council, Ivory Herman."

Louis bowed, "how do you do?"

"Very well," She smiled, "you are captivating. Everyone wants to approach you but are very intimidated." Ivory nudged Harry, "Harry has spoken of you all night, about your art and your spirit. It is a pleasure." She reached out to embrace him and Louis almost whined, not wanting to be touched. "We have been waiting for Harry to capture an omega but it seems like you have captured him."

Louis didn't respond for a moment and Harry grabbed him smoothly, "Please excuse him, he is in pre-heat and is not very comfortable being touched by others."

"Oh!" Ivory flushed, "I am so sorry –I almost did not smell it. There are so many beings in here, my apologies, Louis."

"It –it is fine." He pressed his face into Harry's jacket.

Ivory said something he didn't hear and left them alone. Harry scratched the back of his head, "are you okay?"

"I –I," He whimpered, "I am –I am." Louis was crying, trying to hide his face from any eyes watching.

Harry quickly grabbed his face with both hands, brows crossed, "what is wrong?"

"I am starving." Louis whined and he knew it caught some attention. "I –have not eaten a thing."

"Oh," Harry cooed, hugging him tight. "Come here." He walked Louis to the buffet table, arm keeping him safe, "what would you like, beautiful, hm?" Harry's voice was soft and loving, just for him, "anything special, my love? Maybe something that is not here? I will have them make it?"

Louis shook his head, wiping his cheeks, "I –I want the chicken please."

"Of course." The alpha smiled at the servers, "do not worry, he is just very hungry. I will have a plate of chicken –some mashed potatoes." He looked down at Louis, kissing his forehead, "would you like greens?" Louis nodded, not looking at the people. He felt off, drunk (something he has never been) and extremely vulnerable. Louis felt unsafe and that was a cause for trouble. "Some greens –oh and a slice of bread. Thank you."

Louis was looking around, overwhelmed by the sea of people. His breathing picked up, scenting Harry and the space they were in. Harry looked down as soon as the smell flooded his nose, even the servers paused their work. He gripped the alpha's jacket, huffing loudly, "Louis."

Louis was close to growling when someone came close. He squeezed Harry's jacket harder, "no –no, no."

"Sh," Harry pushed Louis' nose into his scent gland, scenting him. "There you go, sweetheart." He kissed his temple, taking the plate of food gratefully, "come, let us walk."

"Mm," Louis moaned, staying close to Harry, "alpha."

"I am right here, you are safe." Louis was grateful when Harry held up a hand when someone tried approaching them. They continued on, the alpha finding them a lonely seat with only a few people around. "There, my omega." He brushed his tears away, pulling Louis' chair between his legs.

Louis looked around quickly, champagne glass and flower trembling in his hands.

"Let me take that." He removed the glass and flower from his grip, kissing his shaking fingers. "Better." The King ripped a piece of bread, putting it close to his mouth but Louis kept his mouth closed. "Who gave you this flower, hm?"

The omega was on high alert, his eyesight was fuzzy and it did not help in making him feel safe. Louis was drunk and could not protect himself if someone tried attacking him –couldn't protect Harry. It was then that Harry pulled him into his lap, wrapping both arms around his stomach. "Look at me."

Louis did, frowning deeply, "yes."

"What is wrong, talk to me."

Louis knew what Harry was doing was the furthest thing from 'Royal' but he was not going to complain either. "I –feel unsafe and, and I want to go home."

Harry nodded understandingly, kissing his shoulder, "I understand but there is more to the night, this is what being a Queen consists of." Louis nodded, tear tracks down his cheeks. "Look," Harry used one hand to grab a fork and cut into the chicken, "open your mouth for me."

Louis opened wide, moaning when the warmth hit his tongue. He curled further into the alpha's lap, rubbing against him.

"Mm, good huh?" Harry gently munched on Louis' cheek as he chewed, feeding him some mashed potatoes next. "You like it, omega?"

He nodded, ignoring the hushed words and camera flashes a little ways away. "I think I am drunk."

"I see," Harry rubbed his stomach with one protective hand, feeding him with the other. "You have had several glasses tonight. You are allowed to say no."

"I do not want to be rude."

"It is not rude and I will not have a drunk Queen."

Louis slumped, the most comfortable he's been all day, "the chicken, please."

Harry smiled against his cheek, "you sound very sweet, Louis." He fed Louis more of the meat, "I will talk to Niall about making you some –it is his recipe."

"Mm," Louis closed his eyes, letting his belly fill slowly. "I am nervous about transformation –cutting the cake."

"We will figure it out."

The omega played with his alpha's studded jacket while he was fed. "Thank you for feeding me."

"May I have another kiss as a thank you?"

Louis nodded, looking up bashfully, pecking the King's lips with his own, "Will we have to sleep here tonight?"

"Unfortunately."

"As long as we are not separated tonight," He opened his mouth, happy when it was more chicken.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

Wildest dreams Av Haz and Lou

Allmän skönlitteratur

59.7K 2.1K 20
Louis Tomlinson was the omega that most Envied, he had everything, power, fame and money. But he lacked an alpha, someone who'd hold him when times g...
9.1K 300 7
A College/ABO/Fake Relationship AU where longtime friends, Harry and Louis, come up with the perfect plan to fake date, which, of course, ends up bei...
71.4K 4K 80
He lost the love of his life on his wedding day... He lost his only sister and was blamed for her death for the rest of his life... "I swear I didn't...
388K 15.9K 39
Harry Styles is an Alpha who only wants to find love, but he shows this in a terrible way. He as slept with almost every omega in his small town. Exp...