Queen of Arizella

Por larrychonce28

Stealing from Royalty is punishable by death. Louis starts over, doing his best to keep his hands at his side... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Arizella
Chapter 2 - Deprived
Chapter 3 - Home
Chapter 4 - Downtown
Chapter 5 - Fur
Chapter 6 - Texture
Chapter 7 - Head
Chapter 8 - God
Chapter 9 - Exception
Chapter 10 - Thumb
Chapter 12 - licking
Chapter 13 - Stunning
Chapter 14 - Elements
Chapter 15 - Wow
Chapter 16 - Heat I
Chapter 17 - Heat II
From the Author
Chapter 18 - Strawberry Sweet
Chapter 19 - Orange Juice
Chapter 20 - Agreed
Chapter 21 - Itty-Bitty
From the Author II
Chapter 22 - Soup Spoon
Chapter 23 - A baby
Chapter 24 - Yellow Polish
Chapter 25 - Lemonade
Chapter 26 - Love You
Chapter 27 - Missed
Chapter 28 - Warm
Chapter 29 - Rut
Chapter 30 - Rabid
Chapter 31 - Circuit
Chapter 32 - Honey
Chapter 33 - Honesty
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Growing
Chapter 36 - Perfect
Chapter 37 - Finally
Chapter 38 - In Love
Chapter 39 - Changes
Chapter 40 - Queen of Arizella
Chapter 41 - Extra

Chapter 11 - Nesting

527 25 18
Por larrychonce28

"Mm," Louis frowned, changing back into flesh. He growled at himself, "I cannot do this!"

Niall sighed softly, this being Louis' fifth time trying. "Are you concentrating?"

"Obviously!" Louis fell back, naked, against the itchy grass. He watched the low clouds float by, "I hate being a wolf."

Niall looked back when Liam crossed the grass. He nodded once at his omega and Liam nodded back. "Good." He looked down at Louis, "he cannot stay changed for more than ten minutes."

Liam knelt, touching Louis' thigh, "why do you not like to transform?"

Louis touched the grass above his head, unfocused, "why do I have to change?"

Liam put a hand on Niall when he sat as well. "Let us take a moment. May you sit up, Louis?"

"Yes," The omega did, grabbing the robe nearby. He covered his front with it, playing with the silk arm.

"Why, truly, do you not like to transform?"

"I –never went to school to learn. My hands," He looked down at his soft fingers, wiggling them. "My hands make art –my skin is art." He breathed, "I can do more like this –I am more powerful like this. Humans," He swallowed. "They always have skin –flesh, and they love their skin. They are capable of more with these." Louis held up both hands, "I like myself like this. I transform when instinct kicks in, when I need to be fast."

Niall rubbed his hands over his thighs, "but –you are a wolf, Louis. There is a reason you transform when instinct kicks in. It is in your DNA, in your blood. Being a wolf," He smiled, "is beautiful. It is an experience –it is everything to us."

"To you." Louis shrugged softly, "I do not think it is wrong –everyone is different."

"Our Queen," Liam started, "has to transform. Every Arizella Queen has, it is just right. We are wolves, you are a wolf. You must try at least, my Queen. If not for yourself, then for Arizella –for your King."

Louis pouted, goose bumps growing on his arms at the mention of Harry. He looked down at the grass, removing the robe. Louis shivered, feeling his bones crack and snap at odd angles. He growled low, shaking his light brown fur against the wind. Louis crawled around, feeling the dirt underneath his paws. The wolf rolled on his back, looking up at the sky again, mewling softly.

"Your fur is beautiful, my Queen." Liam smiled at him, leaning against Niall. "You are small and quite lovely to look at."

"Yes, I have to agree."

Louis whined delicately, laying on his side. He licked his paw before resting his head on it, becoming sleepy.

-

"Sh," Julie laid Louis down gently, rubbing a fur against his cheek. "You are fine."

Louis still cried out softly, smelling Harry immediately. "Harry..."

"I am sorry to have woken you but it started raining and we did not want you getting wet." Julie ran a hand through his feathered hair, "our King is still with Council."

The omega rolled over, nudging his nose into Julie's thigh. "When will he return?" Louis grabbed Harry's fur, covering his face with it.

"Remember that our King will not return today."

"Mm," Louis whimpered, "Please call him for me."

Julie sighed, "He is to be very busy, omega. Phones are limited, there is one in his office. We will have to wait."

The omega breathed harder, whining, crying. He felt vulnerable after falling asleep as a wolf, "please..."

"Sh," Julie scented him lightly and Louis calmed. "Darling omega, relax. We will call as soon as we can."

Louis sniffled, moving his nose away, sitting up. "Thank you." He looked around quickly, "Thumb?"

"Is in the same place he was, not to worry."

"Good, good." He swallowed hard, taking a big whiff of Harry's fur. "I miss him."

Julie tilted her head, staring at him. "Is it strange to fall for your opposite? For the being that once threatened to kill you?"

"Still," Louis mumbled, rubbing the fur against his lips. "Still threatens to kill me." He sighed, "I do not know if 'falling' is the correct word but yes –it is strange." Louis closed his eyes, groaning, "foreign."

Julie smiled, touching his shoulder, "Louis," she ran a hand up to his hair, scratching his scalp. Louis hummed, leaning into it. "Stay away from the alphas in the tree."

Louis stilled, head snapping to her, "what?"

Julie's usual smile was gone, replaced with a thin line. "You heard me clearly." She stood up, "they are not responsible for you –they should not acknowledge you."

"They are kind." Louis sat up on his knees, hugging the fur close. "Do not tell Harry."

Julie's eye twitched before both lowered dangerously. "Why would I not tell my King?"

"He –he will kill them."

"Which he should have, long time ago."

Louis bit his lip hard, "wha –what did they do?"

Julie took a deep breath, pressing her lips together, "they stole from our King."

The omega looked away, "I was going to as well."

She stood, "Harry hates thieves."

"Then why keep them around? Why not just –kill them or –or fire them?"

The alpha chuckled, "fire them? No, they are bound to Harry for life –by blood." She touched the end of the bed, hand running over the comforter. "They have bonded themselves to Harry –it is called a one-sided bond. They killed his father." Louis' eyes flew open. "Poisoned him. Harry was more than grateful –he gave them everything. A place in his home –they had a place in our home. And then stole from him, as if he would have never noticed."

"Why?" Louis shook his head, "what could they have stolen-"

Julie growled at the thought, "after clearing out the castle, our King kept all of his mother's art work here. Her work was glorious." Julie pointed at the large painting on the wall, one of a female cupping her stomach. It was beautiful, every time Louis entered the room he would stare at it. "She painted that on her death bed." Julie looked it over, "it was a gift to her son, it is her when she found out she was pregnant."

Louis' breath hitched, finding a new appreciation for the art. He scooted closer, "oh."

"It took him years to find this painting –years."

"Who did they sell it to?"

Julie shook her head, "humans."

Louis closed his eyes briefly, confused, "Hu –humans? To Humans? What?"

"It is a rumor that Arizella trades with Humans, not a lie. Harry travels to parts of the world, looking for his mother's art. He wants every piece back. When he travels, they travel with him. They are to protect him until their dying breath, they gave Harry their word. Yes, Arizella trades with Humans but only until every art piece is back in his hands. It has not been said, but they know –we know that once our King retrieves all his mother's art, he will dispose of them."

The omega fell back on his knees, "I –I cannot believe that."

Julie groaned, "Now it will stay as a secret. You will not speak of this and I will not speak of you speaking to them with our King. Understand?"

"Yes," Louis looked back at the painting. "I understand."

-

"Hello?" Louis circled the tree, looking around. "Are you there?"

"Omega."

Louis moved back quickly, "Hello."

The alpha smiled at him, "hello omega." He looked up, "it is very late, you should be inside."

Louis nodded, "I –could not sleep." He rubbed his bottom lip, "are you –number one?"

The alpha smiled, "I am not –I believe," he chuckled, "I am number two, according to my brother."

"I wish –I knew your real name?"

"Mm, unfortunately, you may never." He looked down, "only our King knows our names."

"May we speak –is one here as well?"

"Just me –Two."

Louis sat, "may we speak?"

"Only for a little, sweet omega. I must guard the house extra well. –Zayn is not here."

"He was supposed to come but he had to stay with Harry –in the castle." He played with his pajama pant, "Have you ever been in the castle?"

"Once."

"Was it before or after you killed Harry's father?"

Two squatted, elbows on his knee, head resting on his fist. "Who was the lovely big mouth? Liam perhaps?"

"It does not matter."

"But it does."

Louis brought his knees to his chest, "why did you kill him? –Harry thanked you."

"He was evil and allowed our sister to die." Two blinked at him, "we are triplets –she went to Rovan to ask for assistance. There was a storm and our house had fallen. He sent her away without batting an eye. Explained that she could rebuild it herself. My brother and I traveled over Gilden, transporting goods for a living." His jaw clenched, "she was crushed underneath our house, after trying to rebuild it, and no one –no one cared. We found her rotting underneath wood." He paused, "our home that he –he promised to rebuild the houses that had fallen and he lied." Two took a shallow breath, "Harry left, we searched for him, found him and told him our plan. With his permission, we poisoned his father and he thanked us."

Louis covered his mouth, rubbing down, "then why –would you steal his mother's art?"

Two swallowed hard, looking up at the starry sky. "Is it –we –he gave us a space in his family, in his home. His mother was still living at the time –only sick." He cleared his throat, "is it wrong to say that –we were still not happy?" Two looked back at Louis, "that she was at fault as well?"

"Yes, it is wrong." Louis' voice wavered, "she did nothing."

"Exactly, she did nothing." Two stood, "a helpless Queen who sat and did nothing. She was beautiful, kind, but only a face. She did not stand up for the beings of Arizella –not like Harry did. Not like our King does, alone. He did more for us alone, with no Queen."

"You killed her?"

"Never, no –we would never. Harry loved her –we just –we were still angry. Anger is disgusting."

"I am an artist and –to know that you did that is disgusting." Louis stood up, "art is hard –it is thought out and," he snorted, "–Humans? What were you thinking?"

"Get it as far away as possible."

"And Harry –did you truly think he would not notice his mother's art was missing?"

"Not –not if we did it slowly."

Louis grimaced, "and now –do you regret it?"

"Every day that I sit in this tree, I regret it." He stepped back, "we bonded to him, by blood, promised him our lives. We betrayed his trust and we are paying for it."

Louis crossed his arms when a wet breeze flew by. "Does he hate you?"

Two half-smiled, "not any more but –he ignores us, which may be worse."

"What is a one-sided bond?"

Two turned his head slightly, "we drank his blood, and bonded to him." Two rolled up his sleeve exposing a long cut from his wrist to his elbow. "He allowed it to form. It is not romantic –more spiritual. It was a hurried decision but we agreed that it would be the only way to die –by his side. A bond is a bond, when he just ignores us –It hurts."

"He will do the same with me..."

"He will." Two stepped closer, "you tried stealing from him, you are a thief. Why are we so different?"

Louis' lips parted to speak, but he closed his mouth. "I –I have never stolen art."

"And the crown?"

"Was my art! I made that crown!"

"Once something is given, paid for, and you take it back –it is usually called stealing." Two smirked, "do not pretend you are better than us. We both are thieves. Why should we define it? I am sure, as a thief on the run, you have stolen many things. You are no better and no worse than us because of what you stole or how you stole it."

Louis felt his eyes water, frowning, "what you did was wrong but –you are serving your punishment."

"And when will you serve yours?"

The omega pulled on his finger, letting his arms drop to his sides, "I –do not know. Maybe I already am."

Two bowed his head, "it was good company, omega. Sleep well, my Queen."

Louis watched him disappear before his eyes. He turned around, turning back to look up in the tree. "Thank you for telling me." He waited for a response, getting none. "Goodnight."

-

"Harry?" Louis sniffed the air, shooting up from the alpha's bed. "Harry!" He ran, throwing the door open at hearing the alpha's voice. "Harry!"

"Yes?" Harry turned to him, brow raised. His eyes lowered, amused, "good morning, omega."

Louis ran into his arms, not expecting Harry to catch him. He dug his face into the alpha's gland, breathing, "I missed you."

"Although I cannot say the same." Harry ran a hand down his back, "it is a very nice welcome."

Louis giggled, holding him tighter, "do not leave again."

"I will have to, later." He breathed on Louis' neck, "but I did not sleep well last night so I will sleep now." He turned back to the three that also greeted him at the door. "Such a warm welcome, maybe I should leave more often."

"No," Louis whined, "no, no."

"Mm," The alpha hummed, "I will sleep then." He bowed his head at his family, hands holding Louis up by his butt. "And that awful rabbit?"

"I was sleeping with him," Louis mumbled, fingering the jewels on Harry's jacket. He kicked his feet when Harry walked past his art room, "wait, my fur."

"Go," Harry set him down, entering the room after Louis ran inside. He looked around, "You practiced yesterday? Even transformed."

"Yes," Louis smiled, scooping up a few scattered papers. He opened Thumb's cage, picking up the rabbit to kiss him. "I will be back later, sweet Thumb." Louis set him back inside, closing it quickly. He grabbed his fur, opening his arms for Harry to pick him up again. "I am ready."

"To walk," Harry smirked, grabbing his hand. "You smell like Julie –a lot."

Louis pouted, toeing behind Harry up the stairs, "she scented me."

"Why?"

"Because I missed you..." He sighed, "After changing back I felt very –vulnerable."

"Interesting but it makes sense, you are not used to being a wolf so often." Harry opened his door, sniffing the room. "It is like a defense, senses on high alert." He closed the door once Louis was inside, "did Julie scent you in here?"

The omega nodded, crawling onto the high bed. He breathed deep, hands spreading out on the mattress, "soft..." Harry walked up to the bed and Louis realized then how tired he looked. Louis sat up quickly, scurrying to the alpha, "do –can I do something for you?"

The King raised a brow, "do something for me?"

Louis nodded slowly, "I can –help you –sleep."

Harry's mouth pulled up, grinning, "Tempting, but I think I am a little too tired for that." He grabbed the omega's face with one hand, tilting it a few times. "You smell –very," He sniffed Louis and the omega stiffened. "Smell very –what is that?" Harry pressed his nose closer, sniffing with purpose. "Where were you?"

"I have been here, Zayn said I could not leave." Louis grabbed the alpha's jacket, biting on his cheek. "I have only been scented by Julie."

"Yes but," The alpha shook his head, moving back with a grimace. "Go shower."

Louis frowned, "wha-"

"You smell horrible, go shower." Harry pulled him off the bed roughly, shoving him towards the bathroom. "Where ever you were, do not go back." He pulled off his jacket, leaving Louis standing. "I said go shower."

"I –I do not smell." Louis was shaking, sad and angry. "I do not smell!"

"You should wash your mouth as well." The King unbuttoned his shirt, laying it over the bed. "Ugh, get that smell out of my room –shower or leave."

Louis touched his lips when they began trembling, crying when he didn't want to. "You are being nasty to me!"

Harry threw his head back, growling, "Because you smell disgusting? Did you not tell me the same thing?"

"I missed you and you are being awful!" The scream scratched his throat, loud enough that the house surely heard it.

Harry turned around, looking more tired than before –Louis suddenly regretted screaming. "May you please just shower –please?"

The omega nodded once without another word, going to shower. Louis washed quickly but thoroughly, using more of Harry's soap then necessary. He wrapped himself in a large soft towel, walking back into the room, finding Harry asleep on his bed.

Louis looked around, self-conscious, "Mm." He came closer, standing over the pliant alpha. Louis tapped from one foot to the other, dropping his towel to the floor. He went to the other side of the bed, crawling underneath the sheet, snuggling beside Harry.

The alpha turned on his side, pulling Louis closer. The King sniffed him, sighing, before scenting Louis and the room. He threw a protective leg over the omega, pressing him against his chest. "Much better..."

Louis blushed, swallowing hard, "thank you..."

"Mhm," Harry breathed, "no more screaming, I am exhausted and I will not respond well."

"Yes, alpha." Louis whimpered, cuddling closer. "I –I transformed for thirty minutes –it was a long time."

"Good boy," Harry praised and Louis preened. "Very good..."

The room fell into a nice silence and was filled with Harry's smell. He opened one eye to look at the painting on the wall, glancing at few more he could see –wondering if Harry's mother painted those as well. He would look closer later, see if he found a pattern in the works.

-

"My King," Niall entered the sunny bedroom. "My King, it is time to rise."

Louis stretched when Harry moved, whining when he started moving away. "Sh," The alpha calmed, running a hand over Louis' cheek. He sat up, rubbing his own face, "How long have we slept?"

"Two hours, my King."

"Hm," Harry yawned, putting a hand on Louis' back when he wiggled closer. "Thank you, Niall. Has Zayn rested?"

"No, my King." Niall looked down, "he was restless."

Harry sighed, "He is uncomfortable." He stretched his legs, "thank you, Niall. Is there food?"

"For you, your majesty," The blonde omega smiled, "always."

Harry smiled back tiredly, "thank you, omega." He looked down at Louis who stared up at him. "How did you sleep?"

"Well."

"So quiet?"

Louis shrugged, sitting up. He covered himself with the blanket, hugging it. "Niall, will you come with me Downtown?"

Niall frowned, "it is best-"

"You may go." The King stood, rolling his shoulder, "it is fine."

"Yes –my King." Niall looked at Louis, "whenever you wish to leave, my Queen."

"When will you leave, Harry?"

"In an hour." He bent down, cracking his back. "Oh, my body is killing me."

Louis sat up on his knees, slightly distressed, "what is wrong?"

Niall bowed his head, "I will call for a masseuse when you return, my King."

Louis growled, deep and aggressive, surprising both. He leaned forward, teeth bared, "you will not."

Niall's eyes grew, brows rising, "my –Queen?"

Harry put a hand at the back of Louis' head, tugging his hair slightly, "that is enough." He motioned Niall to leave, "thank you again, Niall. Make sure Zayn eats."

"Of course." The blonde bowed before leaving.

"And that?" Harry knelt on the bed, "I cannot even pleasure myself with a massage?"

"Can I?"

Harry shrugged, tugging Louis' hair a little harder, "if you wish."

Louis growled, lower, "but I cannot smell of another?"

The alpha's eyes darkened, "do not play with fire, omega." He pulled Louis' hair roughly, "who is it then, that you smelled of?"

The omega swallowed thickly, throat bobbing, "Julie..."

"Mm," Harry chuckled, "I know what Julie smells likes." He kissed on Louis' neck, leaving a small mark. "You are not to be touched by anyone other than me."

"Ah," Louis moaned, "more..."

Harry smirked, "your heat is soon but jealousy is not cute, omega."

"It is a good thing that I am not cute already then –alpha."

"Cute?" The King thought for a moment, lips hovering over Louis', "you are rather beautiful when you behave."

Louis growled, trying to bite the alpha, his head was pulled back before he could. "I am not here to bow my head and wag my tail for you."

"No?" The alpha grinned, just pressing his lips against the shaking omega's. "You are quite beautiful when you misbehave as well."

Louis swallowed firmly, whining, "I –can give you a massage."

"I have a masseuse." Harry got off the bed, Louis quickly touching the back of his head –it felt cold. "An alpha masseuse."

The omega stood tall on his knees, quickly grabbing his red fur. "I will be there."

"He is at the castle."

"I will be there or he will come here." He looked down, frowning, "I will play my part."

"And if your part entails bowing your head or wagging your tail?"

Louis looked away, "I hate you –I have never met someone with such a confusing personality." He looked up when Harry's hand wrapped around his head once again. "...hate you..."

"You are not my favorite person either but I am trying." He tucked a piece of hair behind Louis' ear, "and you are trying –more than I. I commend that, omega." Harry's thumbed right around Louis' bare nipple, "No clothing?"

"I showered."

"And chose to stay undressed."

"Hmph."

"The shirt from earlier –it was pretty."

"Liam buys my clothes." Louis scooted closer, feeling Harry's warmth on his torso. "I liked it."

"It is very nice." Harry licked his lips, "short though –it shows your stomach."

Louis smiled tenderly, touching his belly, "it is nice –flowy."

"Mm, I do not know –as long as you only wear it inside." Harry put a warm hand on Louis' stomach, rubbing it. "That shirt is too short for a Queen."

"When –when will you come back?"

"Tomorrow."

"A day off –when?"

The alpha smiled, a small –sweet –smile. "Do you want me to take a day off?"

Louis nodded, lashes soft against his cheek. "I –have grown an attachment. I want –I want you to take a day off."

Harry pulled him closer, laying Louis' head on his shoulder, both hands on his lower back. "I will try to find a day for you. You and I will go for a run."

The omega purred, nosing Harry's shoulder. "Run?"

"As wolves, together, it will be fun."

Louis nodded, wrapping his arms around the King's neck. "Yes, alpha."

-

"Where was Louis?"

Liam, Niall and Julie looked up at once, "home, your majesty."

Harry was sitting at his desk, fingers crossed. "He did not leave this house?"

"No, my King –only to walk around outside."

"Julie," Harry took a deep breath, "you scented Louis."

Julie bowed her head, "yes, your Majesty, he was distressed –you advised us to."

"No more," The King sat up straight, rolling his neck. "No one," he glanced at Zayn, "no one is to scent Louis." Harry sighed, "To the public he is mine, so he should only smell of me from now on." He leaned back, rocking in his chair, "If he becomes stressed –I do not care. Do not scent him even if he begs."

"Yes, my King."

Harry pulled on his bottom lip, eyes cast on the desk. "Keep an eye on him."

"Yes, my King."

"Louis' heat will arrive soon," Harry stared blankly at his desk, drained, "next week is the festival –goodness... While Louis is in heat no will be allowed in the home."

The four nodded once.

"I will be out of the light for a week –I will make sure the Council and castle know of my absence during that time." He closed his eyes, "what a week already."

-

"Louis!"

Louis looked up quickly, fumbling to stand with Thumb in hand. "Yes!" He ran out of his art room to the entrance, "Harry?"

"Zayn and I are leaving, see us off."

Louis pouted but came closer. He tiptoed to kiss Harry, "I will see you tomorrow –and –the masseuse will come here, right?"

"Yes, omega. Niall will have it arranged."

The omega nodded, looking to Zayn, "bye Zayn. I hope you sleep better."

Zayn smiled gently, bowing his head, "thank you, my Queen."

Louis nudged Liam towards Zayn, "have you said goodbye?"

Liam blushed, looking at Niall, "we –have."

"A hug maybe?"

Harry sighed loudly, turning around and leaving. "I will be in the car."

Louis smiled proudly at himself, patting Zayn's shoulder before running after Harry. He ran through the gates just before they closed. "Are you upset?"

"No."

Louis kissed his bunny when the animal wiggled. "Sh, my love."

Harry raised a brow, leaning against the car. "You are enamored with a rabbit."

"Yes, and you are upset." The omega smirked, "is it because they are happy?"

"If I am confusing then so are you." The King folded his arms, "one minute submissive, the next –this."

Louis lifted his bunny, pressing their noses together, "I have allowed them to show affection while you are not around."

"You have 'allowed' them?" Harry snorted, "You have no authority."

"Less than you, as Queen, but I have some." Louis blinked sweetly, "they are happy."

Harry looked behind Louis at Zayn jogging towards them, "you have become too comfortable."

The omega stepped back when Zayn reached them. He hugged his bunny close, "Bye, Zayn –Harry." He turned around, walking towards the fence. Louis stopped mid-way, "Harry."

The King huffed before entering the car, "what."

"I –will miss you."

The alpha's eyes lowered, nodding once. "I will see you soon, my Queen." Louis shivered once Harry was inside, Zayn following him with a grin.

He turned around, petting Thumb, waiting for the gate to open before sliding inside. Niall and Liam waited at the door, smiling, "my Queen."

Louis smiled back, blushing, "let us go Downtown."

-

It was hot but Louis kept his hood up –he did not need the attention. He kept a hand near the pocket of his robe, feeling Thumb squirming around. "I would like to buy something today."

"Anything you'd like, Louis." Niall walked handed in hand with Liam, glancing down at his pocket. "Will he be okay in here?"

"Yes," Louis touched Thumb's head when it poked out, sniffing around. "I did not want to leave him in his ca –ow!" He growled, sticking his thumb in his mouth, "goodness."

Liam giggled, "he does bite."

"Very much so." The omega looked around, moving aside when a few teenagers ran by. "Every time I come here –everyone is so happy." He smiled, "colorful."

"Downtown is beautiful." Niall hummed, leaning against his omega. "With delicious food as well."

"Harry and I went to that restaurant for breakfast." He pointed at the small shop, "amazing."

"What type of food do they have in Wereborn?"

"Many things –just not as exciting as the food here. A lot of potatoes –soups." He shrugged, lifting Thumb out of his pocket, "Food that I once thought was delicious."

"When did you start drawing?"

"Oh, when I was very young." Louis smiled at a few wrestling wolves. "I have been creating art for so long, it is a part of me." He half-ran when something caught his eye. Louis touched over the canvas, eyes going wide. "Wha –who-"

Niall and Liam ran up behind him, "Louis?"

Louis quickly looked to the owner of the painting, "this art –where did you find this?"

The man squinted at him, as if he recognized him. "It –was bought. This is a trading center, there is art from all over." He touched the canvas, "this is from Wereborn."

The omega licked his lips, touching over the painting again. He rubbed his index finger over the almost invisible 'LT' hidden in the curve of the flower petal. "How –how much?"

"This is one is from Wereborn, so it is expensive."

Louis looked at the artwork again, biting his lip. "I want it back..." He looked back at Niall and Liam, "this," he whispered, "is mine and I would like it back."

Both omega's straightened, Niall nodding. "Of course, Louis."

Louis turned back around, "how much?"

"Eight thousand."

Louis snorted and the man raised a brow. He shook his head, turning away, Thumb cradled in his palm. "Cheap."

"Excuse me?"

"That is Canvas is huge –taller than me." He scoffed, offended. "At least twelve."

"If you wish to pay that much, you may."

Louis spun back around, "please –we will take it –for twelve thousand."

Liam tapped on his shoulder, "are you sure?"

The omega walked around the stand, looking for more art. "I am positive." He pointed at a vase, behind the glass. "That is Wereborn."

"You like Wereborn?"

Louis lifted his arm, large sleeve sliding up his arm. He flexed his forearm, showing his mark. "It is my art."

The man's eyes grew, gaping, "you –painted that flower?"

"Surprised?" He ignored the alpha, "I want the vase as well, how much?"

The man hesitated, "it –is fifteen thousand..."

"Lord," Louis took a deep breath, "how hours of work –blood can just be –I cannot. I want it." He looked at Liam and Niall, "I want both of them, please." He looked back at the embarrassed alpha, "show me every piece you have from Wereborn."

-

Both twins were standing at the front gate, hands behind their backs. Niall sighed, looking back at the car, "they are purchases."

"They are not allowed past the gate."

"They are very heavy."

"Then we will carry them one by one."

Louis stepped forward, looking at each alpha, "One –Two."

They both bowed, "my Queen."

He looked back at his artwork, "may we pass?"

"No, we will collect whatever you have brought and bring them inside."

Louis frowned, "fine." He sighed, looking back at the alpha's exiting the car. "Just a moment."

Liam approached, glancing at both alphas, "may we enter our own home?"

"Of course," One and Two pushed the heavy fence, allowing the two omegas in. "Are they delicate?"

"Extremely!" Louis called, running past Liam and Niall. "I will come back to help!" He went inside, taking Thumb to his cage. "Love you, I will be back." He ran out, bumping into Julie. "Oh."

"Louis."

"Julie."

"Stay inside, I will help bring your purchases."

"No, it is my art, I will help."

"Harry does not want you around them –he already suspects you have been." Julie tilted her head, "stay here."

Louis shoved past her, "I do not care, it is my art and I will at least make sure they are careful."

-

Louis ate from his food, looking around at the now semi-full art room. He looked up when Niall and Liam entered, smiling and patting the blankets on the floor. "Join me."

The pair sat slowly, their own food in hand, "is it good?"

"Yes," Louis stirred his chili, "delicious, thank you."

Liam stirred his chili, pressing his lips together, "I think our King is going to actually kill us."

Louis frowned, taking a bite, "why?"

Niall motioned around them, "we spent eighty-thousand dollars today."

He shrugged, "he has the money."

Niall poked his food, wide eyed, bringing the spoon to his lips, "eh."

"What? He has no money?"

"He has plenty of money," Liam twisted his mouth, "it does not mean he will appreciate us using so much of it."

"He will be fine," Louis pointed at the painting of a child that sat against the wall, "Harry loves my art, I can tell."

"Our King is very picky in choosing art."

Louis raised a brow, "do you think my art is –bad?"

"No, not at all." Niall wiped his mouth, "you are truly talented –I am shocked that you are able to produce such work." He shook his head, "your hands are blessed."

The omega looked down at his hands, "I will draw –right now." Louis set down his bowl, taking a small canvas off of his desk. He sat in his chair, crossing one leg over the other, "you may keep eating but do not move too much."

Liam coughed, "you will draw us?"

He smiled, pencil to canvas, "yes, I will."

-

"One –Two?" Louis peered up into the tree, notebook to his chest. "Hello?"

"Louis."

Louis turned around, back against the tree, "One?"

"Yes," He stood up straight, "hello omega."

Louis smiled slightly, "and Two?"

"Is in the tree," One smirked, "he believes you are angry with us."

Louis looked up, "please, come down." He looked ahead when the alpha appeared, "I am upset but –it does not matter." He opened his notebook, showing a picture of a crown, "have you –ever seen this?"

The twins tilted their heads at the same time, "never."

"It is the crown that I stole –from the Queen of Wereborn."

"It is beautiful."

Louis kicked the dirt softly, "she did not think so..." He hugged the picture, "uh –I found some of my art when Niall, Liam and I went downtown."

"What is it you want, omega?"

He swallowed hard, looking down, "If I can get my artwork back, it would make me very happy." Louis licked his drying lips, "I worked very hard on this crown." He sniffled, "when you –maybe if you travel with Harry again, maybe you will find it."

One stepped forward, "you are not to be near us."

Two nodded, "we cannot do anything our King has not asked of us."

"Louis."

Louis quickly looked to Julie who strode towards the three. He took a deep breath, "Julie..."

The alpha looked annoyed, "it is three in the morning." She glanced at the two, "we spoke about this."

"It is not them –I called them down." Louis stepped forward, "I just –wanted to ask a question."

"Our King has smelled you on Louis." She looked to both alphas, hands in her pockets. "He does not know it was you, but he is suspicious. This cannot continue."

"As we were just explaining to Louis." Two crossed his arms, "we hid our scent."

"Our King's smell is incredible, you know this." She sighed, "Louis, go to bed."

The omega chewed on his lip, "I will talk to Harry about this."

"You will not." Julie huffed a weak laugh, "unless you want your new 'friends' dead." She gave him a side eye, "skinned."

Louis looked to both of them, "I –I am also a thief."

"Yes, be grateful that you are not dead and go inside."

Louis gave them one last look, "I am sorry –have a good night."

Julie leaned against the large tree, looking from one twin to the other. "Why? Why –just, why?"

One of the twins stepped closer, "he came to us –we watch after him."

"You are to watch over our King, that is your job."

"Are we to let him venture out of the home?"

Julie closed her eyes, "Lord... he will be presented at the festival in less than a week. Harry will kill you both."

"Not yet –we have not touched him nor done harm to him. Louis comes to us. We are an open ear."

"Harry has finally found someone he may like," She chewed on the corner of her mouth, "he may deny every bit of it but we can see it –we can see a change in him even if unconscious on his part. Louis is the furthest being that we'd expect but that is love –is it not?" Julie groaned, rubbing the corners of her eyes. "–you did something unforgivable but –you have protected Harry faithfully. You both have loved him and helped him. Our King does not kill often but, when he does, he becomes angry –different, and we rather not prod his anger."

Both bowed their heads, "you have always had more patience, alpha, thank you."

"Just –Louis is stubborn and will most likely not listen." She shook her head, "Just be careful –once Louis' heat is over, Harry will change –it is inevitable. He may not even tolerate us in the house until a week after."

"We will keep our distance and if Louis tells," The alpha shrugged, "our inevitable death will only come sooner."

-

"Where is Louis?" Harry allowed Niall to remove his coat.

"Drawing, sir."

"Zayn is asleep?"

"Yes," Niall nodded quickly, happy, "finally –with –Liam."

"How did today go?" Harry took a seat on the couch, removing his shoes.

"Okay, my King. He did not transform –and, when we forced him, he threw a fit."

Harry chuckled, "a fit?"

"He did not wake up very well." Niall sat in front of him, "he woke up very angry, then calmed in the day. He ate very little –did not speak but did respond well to all of the questions we asked. But," Niall shrugged, "he wants to be alone, has not left his art room for three hours. I have asked if he wants food but –he will not even let me enter."

"You should enter anyway."

"I would have but he has a chair behind the door."

Harry stood, "no locks in this house except downstairs and my room." He walked down the hall, "thank you, Niall." Harry opened the door, annoyed when the door stopped, "Louis –open this door before I break it."

Harry closed it, waiting for the omega to open it. He glared at Louis once the door was open, "what did I say about locking doors?"

"I did not lock it." The omega looked angry, "I want it closed."

"Do not do this again."

Louis rolled his eyes, "yes, King. May I close my door now?"

Harry crossed his arm, "no."

"Ugh," The omega spun around, going back to his blankets. There were a lot more blankets and cushions than before. The smell in the room was strong -swallowed whole by Louis' scent. Louis pulled his notebook back into his lap, picking up his pencil.

"You," Harry entered the room, "are nesting."

"Please leave me alone." Louis shook his hair, clips scattered throughout. "Please, I want to be alone."

Harry crossed the small room, sitting outside the nest –giving Louis some space. "What is wrong?"

"Please," Louis started crying, pushing the notebook against his face, "please..."

"No," Harry laid out his legs, "May I come inside your nest?"

"No!"

Harry nodded once, "then I will stay outside, sit on my lap."

Louis sniffled, sobbing, "Alone..."

"You do not want to be alone. You want comfort –you have these blankets for this reason." Harry stopped his hand from grabbing the small omega. "I am willing to give it to you but you will not let me in your nest."

"It is mine!"

Harry sighed, "you are shouting –did something happen this morning?"

"No, no!" Louis growled, eyes wide with tears. "I want to be alone!"

The King leaned against the white wall, closing his eyes, "ridiculous. I am exhausted and have to put up with this." He breathed, "I do not need this." Harry glanced at the omega when he whined high. "I cannot help you if you do not let me."

"I woke up angry!" Louis laid back, pressing into the softness. He stared up at the ceiling, lips parted –pink and swollen. Louis wiped his wet cheek with the back of his hand, "I just –I woke up –angry."

"May I come in your nest?"

"Yes," Louis moved slightly, allowing Harry entrance.

Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' small waist, scenting him, "I think angry looks terrible on you."

"Stop." Louis hid his face in the sheets, "just stop."

Harry pulled him closer, "No." He tried turning Louis on his back, fighting with him. "Let me see you." The alpha growled, flipping him over quickly, "I will not use force if I do not have to."

Louis was crying, hiccuping –crying more than when Harry first met him.

The alpha hushed him, licking his salty tears away, "what are you feeling? Tell me."

"I feel," Louis tried breathing, "like someone is going to hurt me." He grabbed onto Harry's shirt, "I wanted a lock on this door –I –I feel unsafe." Harry stroked his hair, taking out each gold clip carefully. "I –Niall and Liam have been kind but," his voice was in a harsh whisper, "I do not trust anyone."

"Says a thief?" Harry's words held no force. He unbutton the top three buttons of his shirt, "come."

Louis pressed his face against the hot skin, groaning, "More."

Harry kissed the top of his head, sighing when Louis removed the rest of the buttons. He closed his eyes, leg curling around the trembling omega. He stroked Louis' back, letting him suck marks against his chest. "This home is safe." Harry opened one eye when Louis bit down, nipping at the now-red skin. "Do you hear me?"

"I do not feel safe." Louis took deep breaths, "I need a lock."

"There are only two locks in this house-"

"I need it!" Louis growled, sitting up, snarling. "I will run away! I will run –and –I will find a safe place!"

Harry sat up after him, eyes low, "you have not seen my speed." He grabbed Louis' jaw, "you have not seen me angry."

The omega whimpered, bowing his head in submission. "Yes, alpha."

"My room has locks, we will move your blankets there for now." He leaned in, kissing Louis. "Okay?"

"Yes." Louis ducked his head, blushing, "yes." He looked at Thumb, asleep in his cage. "My bunny-"

"I do not want a rabbit in my room. He will stay here."

"He makes me feel safe."

Harry looked away, groaning, "Only until this pre-heat –this anger and nesting subsides. He will stay during your heat as well and not after."

Louis threw himself into Harry's arms, hugging the alpha. "Thank you."

Harry kissed his shoulder, "The Elements festival is coming up –you cannot act like how you have just acted. You must learn to control yourself. It is very un-Queen like."

Louis took a moment to reflect, thinking of Evy. "Yes, alpha."

"We must keep our cool even if everything is on fire."

The omega pulled back, "Evy –is –he calm?"

Harry's brows creased, "Evy?" He shook his head, confused, "Why are you speaking of Evy?"

Louis swallowed hard, embarrassed, "he is –beautiful."

The King opened his mouth, thinking, "Evy is beautiful."

Louis' stomach flared with jealousy, feeling the hair on the back of his neck stand. "How many times did you have sex with him?"

Harry blinked quickly, "I –do not remember."

Louis stood up, slapping his blankets as he did. "Of course." He moved away before Harry grabbed him, "I am fine." He smiled, "this is fake –this –all of it." The omega nodded to himself, "unloved –fake."

"Louis, you sound insane."

"Maybe I am insane."

Harry stood carefully, "Louis."

"I –is it wrong to have sex with others? You said no –you said we are different." The alpha watched him cautiously. "Right? Did you not?"

"What are you getting at?"

"Once you take me –I will find my own alpha, one who will only want me and not others."

Harry looked him up and down, lip pulling up into a snarl. "Do as you please."

-

"What is wrong with him?"

Julie smirked at her King, looking down, "my King, he is in pre-heat. His emotions, pheromones –hormones –they are a mess. He is nesting and I have made it a point not to bother him today. Nesting is very important to an omega -he will continue doing so until his heat and possibly a little after."

"I do not deal with omegas in heat –nor in pre-heat!" Harry growled, "He is obnoxious."

Julie openly laughed, stopping when Harry growled at her. "My King, I apologize –it is just –funny." She crossed her legs, "he is jealous –this is normal. Louis is a virgin in every way. He sees you as his alpha and of course he would be upset when you speak of others."

"He asked me!"

"Yes but –it is complicated. Omegas are gentle creatures-"

Harry snorted, "Not all of them."

"Louis is very sweet, Harry. He feels insecure –he is nesting. His body is preparing for a child. Louis is searching for comfort items –love –but he is also emotional. You must give him patience." She pressed her lips together, serious, "you will not bond with him if it is not mutual –it is impossible."

Harry cut his eyes, "nor would I try to."

"I know, I know –I am only saying." She sighed, "give him more patience –especially now." Julie smiled, "he is very sweet –talented as well."

"Hm," Harry stood, "thank you, Julie."

"Of course, my King."

"Harry!" The alpha stepped back when the door flew open. "My King!"

Harry could almost hear the next sentence, "where is he?"

"Louis-" Niall paused, surprised. "He is gone –I do not know where."

The alpha took a deep breath, "is his rabbit gone?"

"Yes!"

Harry cracked his neck, "lovely." He took a few deep breaths, bringing down his heart rate. "Any other good news?"

Niall opened his mouth then closed it, "no..."

"Niall..."

"We may have spent –eighty-thousand dollars on –art."

The alpha sat, laying his head on the counter, "call the twins." He closed his eyes, "now."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

834K 22.9K 47
A lost little Omega named Louis is thrown out by his parents , he's gone for days until an unknown Alpha comes across a sweet scent among the woods.
13.2K 487 6
Louis doesn't mind being an omega, most of the time. Modern medicine allows him to suppress almost all of his omega traits, but the one thing it can'...
52.6K 2.9K 10
@AuroSayujya asked me to write a University ABO. ❤ Stupid society! Just because he was an Omega he wouldn't let that stop him to get the education he...
388K 9.1K 7
Harry is 98% sure Louis hates him. So he feels like his bewilderment is justified when the omega offers to help him through his rut. Alpha Harry, Ome...