Queen of Arizella

Oleh larrychonce28

Stealing from Royalty is punishable by death. Louis starts over, doing his best to keep his hands at his side... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Arizella
Chapter 2 - Deprived
Chapter 3 - Home
Chapter 4 - Downtown
Chapter 5 - Fur
Chapter 6 - Texture
Chapter 7 - Head
Chapter 8 - God
Chapter 10 - Thumb
Chapter 11 - Nesting
Chapter 12 - licking
Chapter 13 - Stunning
Chapter 14 - Elements
Chapter 15 - Wow
Chapter 16 - Heat I
Chapter 17 - Heat II
From the Author
Chapter 18 - Strawberry Sweet
Chapter 19 - Orange Juice
Chapter 20 - Agreed
Chapter 21 - Itty-Bitty
From the Author II
Chapter 22 - Soup Spoon
Chapter 23 - A baby
Chapter 24 - Yellow Polish
Chapter 25 - Lemonade
Chapter 26 - Love You
Chapter 27 - Missed
Chapter 28 - Warm
Chapter 29 - Rut
Chapter 30 - Rabid
Chapter 31 - Circuit
Chapter 32 - Honey
Chapter 33 - Honesty
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Growing
Chapter 36 - Perfect
Chapter 37 - Finally
Chapter 38 - In Love
Chapter 39 - Changes
Chapter 40 - Queen of Arizella
Chapter 41 - Extra

Chapter 9 - Exception

479 25 7
Oleh larrychonce28

They arrived back at the castle unscathed and by car. The man had taken the same road and Louis practically bounced when they stopped at the house with the red door.

"You like that house?"

The omega quickly turned to Harry beside him, blushing, "it interests me."

"Hm," Harry closed his eyes as if he was tired, "I could tell from earlier."

Louis' blush deepened, surprised that Harry had even noticed while he had been reading. "I like the door."

Harry grinned, eyes still closed, "because of its contrast to the rest of the house."

Louis smiled, looking away, "yes..."

-

"This," Harry held up a hand to Louis, looking around at his staff, "is Louis." He grabbed the omega's small hand, kissing it. "He is my lover and will be treated as such."

Louis tried ignoring the gasps and wide eyes. He scooted closer to Harry, trying to hide.

"Louis is shy," Harry's voice was tender but with bite. "Louis has zero obligation to any of you or to this castle. He is to be treated with respect and care. My point," Louis shivered when Harry put a hand on his lower back. "Do not bother him."

The staff bowed their heads at Harry –mostly at the deep tone of his voice, one that demanded respect.

"Thank you," he gently ushered Louis to the side. "You all may return to work –oh." Harry held up a hand, pulling Louis back. He carefully tilted Louis' head back, "look up." The staff looked up at once. "Does everyone see these fingerprints?"

The staff nodded once.

"Erin has been fired." Harry's voice was venomous, "no one –no one is allowed to touch Louis. No one in this room has the right to put their hands on him." He let Louis curl back under his arm, "Erin was not warned so I have only fired him. All of you have now been, if he is hurt in this castle –it means death for the being who has the audacity." Harry cupped the back of Louis' skull, "dismissed."

-

Harry hadn't even said bye when he left, clearly in a hurry. Louis was alone in his bedroom and it was just –so over the top. Louis had seen the King of Wereborn's bedroom once, only once, but it had nothing on this room.

The bedroom actually bothered him somehow and it made him miss Harry's room in the house. The bedroom was huge, just absolutely –disgustingly –huge. The bed ate the room's space and the amount of fur –goodness, the amount of fur was shocking.

Louis liked the fur though.

It was weird to be treated so nicely by Harry –to be protected. Harry was different with these people, he wasn't necessarily nice to them unlike he was to his family. It was as if he didn't like these people –Louis was pretty sure he didn't like these people.

He was kind to the people of Arizella, his smile was actually genuine, and he seemed happy to see them even if it inconvenienced him.

He was kind to Louis around people and it was becoming a little addicting even if for a short time. His touches were light, affectionate and, Louis wished, they were real. Harry was playing the part well, Louis was failing at it. He was nervous, shy and absolutely terrified someone would recognize him or question his looks. Louis was confident in his art, not so much in his looks.

The nice clothes and jewelry can only hide so much of his messy, non-Royal-ness.

His body was thin, too thin, he was short, now covered in thin scars that were done healing –by his standards, unfit to be a Queen. Louis felt ugly to put it plainly.

But Lord if Harry didn't make him feel beautiful last night. Harry was aggressive with the softest undertone. Louis learned, at very young, to appreciate art even if it is confusing art. And, unfortunately, Harry was art –everyone was their own type of art. Some were harder to see, Harry being one of them, but once you saw it –it became hyperrealism.

Harry wasn't greedy, he'd made sure to pleasure both of them. King of generosity indeed. He could have taken advantage of Louis' ignorance, but he'd tugged Louis down with him, immersing them in bliss.

He tried not thinking about last night all morning –even during breakfast. He felt clingy and was grateful that people had caught them together. It gave Louis the excuse to cuddle and soak up all of Harry's kisses and touches –without asking for them.

Louis' pride would be the death of him –or his thievery.

He set his bag on the bed, looking around. He couldn't imagine what anyone would do with this much space. Louis pulled out his book and pencil, looking around for something he wanted to draw. He was not about to admit that he was a little afraid of leaving the room.

He climbed onto the large bed, pulling a heavy gray fur over his lap. Louis bit his lip, considering drawing Harry's eyes but he decided on the house they'd passed before it skipped his memory. Harry's eyes would probably be engraved in his brain forever.

Louis started with lines –always a simple outline that gave him an idea. Drawing from memory was never easy but he managed it pretty well. It always did bother him when he found out he'd missed an important detail or even an unimportant one. How disrespectful to the art –to the image.

The first picture he'd ever drawn was of a duck. A small duck had been lost, waddling around their home's backyard. Louis was two and his mother let him outside to run around –more to keep him from annoying her.

He didn't have his crayons outside and had to draw with a rock. He drew the small duck on one of their cement stones in the dirt –She almost hugged his little heart out of his chest that day. Happy that that her child was an artist and could possibly work for their king when he was old enough.

Louis closed his art book once the sketch was finished. He was tired –tired and drained from the amount of attention today. He laid on his back, bringing a different fur to his face –this fur was a soft red and smaller. It was coming home with him.

The room smelled nothing like Harry. The alpha truly did not ever live here –not even slept here.

The castle was loud, a lot of people running one way and the other. Screaming across the hallway and right in front of the bedroom. Louis was used to the silence of the house but he was also used to the small noises of the forest –this was okay.

The omega curled up into the large mattress, doing his best to ignore all the noise around the bustling castle.

-

Louis stirred when he heard a noise, louder than the sounds from outside the room. He sat up quickly when he smelled an unfamiliar smell.

The maid flinched, freezing in place.

Louis whined low, cupping the red fur to his cheek. "Hello..."

The omega, whom had been at the house, pressed his lips together, nervous. "Hello." He bowed his head quickly, "I am sorry to interrupt your rest, omega." He looked up, "I am only here to clean the restroom."

Louis nodded, scooting off the bed, "yes, of course." He gathered his things, rolling the red fur in his arms. "I will leave."

"That is not necessary, omega."

Louis looked the omega up and down; his body was full –he was very good looking. He was taller than Louis –lips fuller. The omega looked confident and Louis almost rolled his eyes at his own insecurity.

"It is fine." He rubbed his sleepy eye, unsure of how long he was asleep. "I wanted to walk the castle."

The omega half-smiled, "yes, of course."

Louis walked to the door, pausing before turning around, "you –I have met you before." The omega went pale. "At the house..." Louis tilted his head, "what is your name?"

"Evy."

Louis nodded once, "have a good day." He closed the door behind him, touching his stomach to soothe the jealousy that threatened to erupt from it.

He almost ran down the hall, afraid the omega would begin questioning him. His feet slowed down to a walk, taking time to look around the halls. There were several paintings on the wall –stunning art work from all over.

His eyes came to a painting from Heldor. He closed his eyes, touching over the thick paint –jealous of how gorgeous the work was. He stepped back to look at it better.

Impasto.

It was the type of art Louis had done at the house. He loved this style, loved using ridiculous amount of paints to create texture and dimension. He would make it a goal to paint as much as he could while living with Harry. He could finally be selfish.

"Oh, please excuse us."

Louis moved back when two people ran past him. He walked behind them, curious as to where they were off to. "Excuse me."

The women stopped, turning to bow, "Louis."

Louis bit his cheek, "where is everyone running to? Is there an event?"

"Our King has invited several of his people to the castle for lunch today." The woman looked up, slightly distressed. "We must make sure everything is in order."

"Oh." Louis pouted, "The people of Arizella?"

"Yes, omega."

Louis squinted at her, confused. "Just –random people?"

She gave him a look now, more confused. "Yes, our King always has lunch with his people at the castle. We were just not expecting it today."

"Oh." That was weird. He stepped back, "sorry, for interrupting."

"Not at all, omega." The two continued down the hall and Louis went the opposite direction.

There were many stairs in the castle, large stairs –carved marble stairs. He walked downstairs, fur now over his shoulder. He stepped back when two others ran past. Louis looked around before stepping onto the cold floor.

He should have put his shoes back on.

Louis' small feet made no sound against the marble floor –the floor was hand done. It was beautiful, bright white with gold design. He watched his feet, careful to avoid the many bodies.

A headache was forming in his frontal lobe from the amount of smells surrounding the open space. He tried ignoring it, turning down a new hallway.

Harry went overboard with the art. There was a lot of art in this castle, it didn't bother him the slightest but it was a whole-lot overboard.

He found a window with a seat, tucking himself inside to get away from the staff. Louis was grateful that he was left alone –ignored.

The omega took out his sketch book again, bringing his knees to his chest. Since he had the house sketch finished, he could start on Harry's eyes.

-

"Omega." Louis twitched, moving closer to the window when a hand fell on his shoulder. He looked at the owner, shaking his head.

"Yes?"

The alpha bowed his head, "Our King has been asking for you." He lifted his head, "you missed lunch."

Louis looked around at the empty, quiet, hallway. He rubbed his eyes with the palms of his hands, "I am sorry. I fell asleep." Louis held his stomach when it pained him, "I have missed lunch?"

"Yes, omega." The alpha stepped back so Louis could stand. "This hallway is rarely used in the day."

"Oh, I am sorry." He picked up the red fur, quickly putting his things in his bag. The omega held his stomach again, "I am very hungry. Where is Harry?"

The alpha smiled gently, "in his office. Come." He motioned Louis to walk before following after.

Louis did, hugging the fur close –looking around the empty hallways that once were full of beings. He bit his lip, looking up at the gold chandelier he had missed before. "Is that handmade?"

"Yes, a gift."

"From?"

"Ratner." The alpha had his hands behind his back, strolling beside him. "When Harry became King, he was adored all over. Many states offered gifts –asked for trading deals."

Louis nodded slowly, taking a first step up the stairs. "What is your name?"

"Mine?" The alpha smiled, "I am Wisler."

"I am Louis."

"It is very nice to meet your acquaintance, Louis. I must say it was a shock to find that our King had a lover."

Louis blushed a soft tint, "why so?"

"Many reasons –most of us believed he would just be happy alone. We were wrong." They were not. "You are from Wereborn." Louis stiffened but kept walking towards the tall double doors. "Their artists are incredible."

"I am one of them."

"Oh," The man stopped walking, "truly?" He chuckled, "I mean, I should have noticed from your art book."

Louis sniffled, smelling Harry's scent before even reaching the door. "I am –the best artist from Wereborn."

Wisler laughed again, lightly, "confidence. I can see why our King has fallen for you."

"Confidence mixed with reality is just truth."

Wisler stopped in front of the office door, eyes low with interest. "Hm, you do not believe you are good –you know you are."

Louis turned to the door, "I know I am the best." He looked up when it opened, practically flinging himself into Harry's chest. The omega rubbed his face against the alpha shirt, whining. "Harry..."

"Hm," Harry put one hand on the back of his head and one on his spine. "Hello, beautiful." He looked up at Wisler whose head was down. "Where did you find him?"

"In the hall by the library, my King." Wisler lifted his head with a smile. "Your omega is very sweet –beautiful at that."

Louis pushed his nose further into Harry's body, gripping the fur.

"Mm, and so very shy." Harry kissed the top of his head, "my shy little omega."

Wisler grinned, "shy with a backbone, sir." Harry raised a brow. "I did not know he was an artist –the best artist in Wereborn."

Louis could hear Harry's smirk. "The most confident as well –never discourage his art, he may bite you." Harry took a step back, brining Louis, "omega, have you eaten?"

"No," Louis breathed in Harry's smell, looking up, "I am hungry."

"Of course, my love." Harry put a hand on his belly and it did something to his chest. "Wisler, bring me lunch for Louis, please. Make sure it is not old."

"Yes, my King." He moved back, "it was very nice to meet you, Louis."

"You as well." Louis bowed his head quickly, trying to climb Harry so his feet were no longer on the floor.

Harry laughed, "Goodness." He picked Louis up before closing the door, "what is wrong with you?"

Louis laid his head against his shoulder, surprised Harry didn't just drop him in a chair. Instead Louis sat, curled up in Harry's lap, "nothing..."

"Hm," Harry ran a hand through the omega's hair, "why is your bag still on?"

Louis quickly shoved it off, throwing it to the ground. He pressed his nose into Harry's gland, sighing, "My stomach is hurting –I am so hungry."

"You will have food soon –you did not come to lunch."

"No one told me."

"They call it on speaker." Harry touched the red fur, "did you get this from my bedroom?"

"Yes," Louis let Harry rub it against his cheek. "I want to take it home."

"You may." Harry rocked in his large chair, "I will call a car for you to go back home."

Louis sat up, "why?"

"I will have a long day due to this morning. You will be lingering around for no reason." Harry closed his eyes, "after lunch –you have many things to attend to as well."

"What?"

Harry opened one eye, "you have been seen by the public –Everyone at home will need to become a teacher."

Louis frowned but kept his head on Harry's shoulder, "I did not see any of my art work here." He picked at the silver buttons on Harry's shirt, "only the small one."

"That you have yet to return."

"The one I will not return. I want it."

Harry chuckled low, "is that how things work? Is that why you became a thief?"

Louis blushed softly, squeezing Harry's shoulders hard, "I –I was hungry..." Harry made a noise that motioned him to continue. Louis licked his lips, playing with the collar of Harry's shirt, "I had many siblings –all omegas. We were very poor and there was never a lot of food. My parents never saved me any because I ate at the castle but –but painting is a lot of work and I would become hungry more frequently." The omega shifted when the King put a hand on the small of his back. "They did not care –they never cared for excuses... I did not go to school but, when I was not at the castle, I would hide around the school and listen –try to learn new things. I would take things from the garbage first, leftovers that still weren't open. I took them home and hid them. Then –kids would leave their bags along the fence during training at school –someone left their bag open and there was some money, I never had money –I had never even touched it before." Louis closed his eyes, sleepy again, "I took it."

"Hm," Harry soothed a hand down his back. "How much money?"

"Two gold coins –Wereborn still uses coin currency." Louis drew lines over Harry's scent gland with his finger, "It was ten dollars." He smiled small to himself, "I could not even count money but I was so happy –I just stuck my hand through the fence and took them. I did not stop running until I ended up in a forest. I buried my coins," Louis bit his lip at the memory, "I buried them –and I continued burying all my stolen things."

"Why? Why not use them?"

"I did eventually –I was scared at first." He whined when his stomach growled. "Mm," The whine was high, pained. "Harry..."

"I hear you." Harry moved him back lightly, face to face. He placed his large hand to Louis' stomach, "I am sure they are rushing downstairs." Louis nodded with a pout, getting a kiss for it. "Keep talking to me –distract yourself."

"Yes," Louis laid his head back on Harry's shoulder, now touching his own lips. "I was scared that I would be found out. Eventually I used my coins –I ate my wrapped sandwiches, and played with my stolen toys. My parents never cared when I came home, they'd think I was at the castle."

"What was your first purchase?"

"A candy bar," Louis giggled, hearing Harry's smile. "My parents never let us have candy, an expense that did not exist. The castle had chocolate but it was not good." He sighed, "I wanted the chocolate that the kids had, candy bars –ones that ruin your teeth." Louis yawned softly, nudging his nose into Harry's neck. "I bought one and I was sure the man would know I stole the money. He just smiled at me and gave me my change."

"Hm, tell me what else you have stolen."

"Everything from money to food to clothes and blankets to a Queen's crown."

"Those disgusting blankets you own, they are stolen."

"Yes," Louis sucked lightly at Harry's neck, "all of them are." He groaned when his stomach growled again, "Harry!"

"Sh," Harry soothed, kissing his cheek. He set Louis down on the couch on the other side, despite his complaints, and went to his desk. "I am right here, omega, be still." He opened the second drawer, pulling out a small bag. "I have cashews."

Louis nodded from his spot on the small couch, holding up a hand to take them. "Yum." He scooted so Harry could sit beside him.

The alpha didn't, instead he squatted, "after you've eaten, I will call for Zayn."

Louis nodded, "I know." He ate each cashew, one by one, offering Harry one. The alpha shook his head no and Louis continued eating. Once done with the small bag, he crumpled it and handed it back to Harry. "Thank you."

Harry smirked, taking it, "the food should be here soon."

"I know." Louis looked around, "You eat with your people."

"At least twice a week."

"Why?"

"Why? Do you think they do not deserve to be treated as Royalty?"

Louis shrugged, "It is unheard of."

"Arizella's news is Arizella's news."

Louis looked down at his legs, "I did not get to see the whole castle..."

"There will be time for you to return." He put a hand on Louis' head, touching the gold clips. "You have drawn me something?"

"Oh –I –did not finish." Louis frowned, "I fell asleep on a window seat... but when you return home. It should be done."

The alpha hummed, "I hope so." He stood when someone knocked, "enter."

Two maids entered the room, one with a water pitcher and cup in hand, the other with food. Louis was starving but the omega was back. Evy. Louis took the opportunity to stare at him –stare at Harry too. Harry didn't bat an eye at the omega, allowing him to serve Louis' food on a two seated table in the office.

The other omega set down the water and cup and then they both bowed to Harry then to Louis.

"In twenty minutes bring me ice cream as well," Harry helped Louis stand, "chocolate ice cream, yes?" Louis nodded, shy and evil –Evy was staring at them with a very neutral expression. Louis leaned up for a kiss, and he knew he was already stretching it. But Harry kissed him, gentle and soft. "You are starving, come." He took Louis' hand and both omega's moved aside. "Dismissed."

"Yes, my King." "Yes, my King."

Louis sat once they were both gone, eyes on the steaming food.

Harry sat too, grabbing Louis' chin to look at him. Louis didn't expect a smirk. "That's was wrong of you."

Louis moved his face but Harry held it. "I did nothing."

"No? You were not trying to make Evy jealous?"

Louis' lip wobbled, "no..."

"No? Hmph." Harry stood, "well then, eat. I have business to attend to." Harry grabbed his coat, "Zayn will be by in the hour, do not stray too far."

Louis stayed still, shoulders hunched, "yes..."

Harry left without another word and Louis ran to the couch. He took out the small painting and paper weight, putting each back. He grabbed the fur, considering leaving it, but took it. Louis put his bag on and left. He'd make it back to the house before Zayn could even leave.

-

"Louis," Liam smiled, "Zayn was to go get you."

Louis gave him a shaky smile, "it is fine." He chewed his lip, "is –is Niall here?"

Liam smiled brighter, "Louis, come in, you look nervous." He pulled him inside gently, "you look quite beautiful. Niall said you did and I am happy I could see it for myself."

Louis looked down at his clothes, "like –Queen beautiful?"

Liam tilted his head, confused for a moment. "I would say so."

Louis nodded quickly, "Um –can you call Niall and Zayn here."

"Yes...my Queen."

Liam scurried off and Louis was close to crying from how hungry he was. He ran to the kitchen, shoulders shaking. "Oh."

"Louis," Julie smiled, sandwich in hand. "Hi."

"Hi," Louis only had eyes for her food, "is –there more?"

"Sandwiches? I will make you one." She turned around and grabbed the bread. "They did not feed you?"

"They did –I just –left."

"Left? Why?"

"Louis?" Zayn grabbed his arm, "why you here, I was to fetch you."

Louis stepped back, further into the large kitchen, looking at each of them. "Everyone knows who I am –It will be in the news –in the papers. They have seen us together and Harry has solidified it."

Each expression was so dramatically funny –Louis could have laughed.

"Oh –wow." Julie spoke up, going back to making the sandwich. "That was fast."

"Wha –what did they say!" Niall practically jumped on him. "Did they –oh Elements!"

"They –they said I was beautiful!" Louis frowned, "and shy... but –they said I was beautiful." He bit his lip, about to cry. "We had breakfast together –and then went back to the castle." Louis quickly wiped his eyes and Niall came closer. "I –am just emotional. I am sorry –this is serious."

"Sh," Niall hushed, taking the sandwich from Julie. "You are hungry, I can hear your stomach." He squinted, "we will talk, but first, eat."

Louis took the sandwich and realized his hands were shaking too much.

"It is fine, it is fine." Liam smiled, trying to calm the situation. He put a hand on Louis' back, walking him through the house and into the living room. "Alpha –Zayn."

Zayn was there, kneeling, "Liam."

Liam shook his head quickly, "water, please."

"Yes, omega."

Liam was on one side and Niall on the other, Louis felt safe. He pressed his cheek to the fur, sobbing dryly, "I am starving, I feel like I will throw up."

"Here," Liam held up the sandwich, letting him take a bite. "There you are."

Niall was against his side, patting down his hair, "no rush, my Queen."

Louis shuddered at the title, swallowing hard. Zayn gave the water to Niall who helped him drink, "I am sorry –this is embarrassing."

"No," Liam cooed, feeding him more. "Not at all."

Zayn sat on the coffee table, arms folded. "Better?"

Louis nodded, "yes..." He wiped his eyes on the red fur, "I will explain further –just –in a moment."

It was silent while he was fed. Julie eventually joined the small group, sitting on the opposite chair. Once he was done, Louis sighed, not completely full but more than satisfied. Hunger was not foreign to him, but it still hurt.

"Should I speak or –maybe you may ask me questions and I will fill the blank parts."

"What happened to your neck?" Zayn spoke, "Harry did not do it –who did?"

Louis had forgotten about the mark. He touched his neck lightly, "an alpha, his name Erin."

Zayn's brows creased, "does Harry know?"

"Yes, he does –he fired him." Louis pouted, "He thought I was a stranger even though I said I was not."

"How did people see you if you were in the castle?"

"I left after I was choked. I went Downtown and Harry found me. A small girl bumped into us and saw Harry, then everyone did. He presented me as his omega-" Louis shivered, "and he took us to breakfast."

"Did they ask questions? Anyone in the castle?"

"Very little, just-" Louis thought about Evy –he was Queen material, maid outfit and all. "I am sure there will be more questions later." He looked around, "Harry says you will all need to begin teaching me –I am nervous."

"Do not be," Liam rubbed his back, "we will all become more serious in doing so."

Niall nodded, standing, "I will begin a plan –a schedule."

"Thank you –all..." Louis sniffled, "may I sleep –only for a little?"

"Of course, my Queen." Liam and Niall walked with him while Julie and Zayn stayed behind to talk.

"No," Louis pulled back when they headed to Harry's room. "My art room, please."

"Of course, my Queen." Niall and Liam stood at the door, bowed and left. Louis closed the door, quickly stripping off his clothes and jewelry –clips. He climbed in the nest, naked, rubbing the soft red fur against his skin.

Louis was scared –he was –he liked him. He liked Harry and there was no denying it –no denying his nervousness. He didn't –Harry is awful and rude –but he is gentle and sweet, Harry is so sweet when people watch. Harry is so sweet sometimes when they don't. Louis just wants that Harry, all the time. The Harry that wraped him in a cocoon of sweetness and kisses.

Louis wanted to be a Queen only so he didn't have to leave Arizella. Only so he could stay with Harry –but Louis was nothing like a Queen and it drove him crazy. Queens didn't steal, they didn't whine like a child in their King's lap. Queens were not shy, they smiled and waved. Queens were poised and did not have to wear jewelry to look like a Queen.

Evy was a maid, and Evy looked more like a Queen than Louis.

-

"Where is he?" Harry shrugged off his jacket, giving it to Niall.

"Sleeping, my King." Niall kept his head bowed. "You are late today."

"It was a tiresome morning."

Niall stood up straight, "we heard."

"Was he fed?" Harry rolled up his long sleeves. "Has dinner been made?"

"Yes and yes." Niall followed Harry through the house. "We thought he would be awake sooner, but he has not woken."

"Has anyone gone inside?"

They stopped in front of Louis' art room, "only peeked, my King. He was adamant about no one bringing their scent inside."

"Run me a bath, I will bring him in a moment." Harry removed his shoes before opening the door. He walked to the corner, squatting at the nest. The alpha carefully peeled back the fur to reveal Louis' face, fast asleep. "Hm," Harry lifted another blanket, finding him to be naked. "A sight..." He ran a hand over Louis' bony hip, "omega, wake up." He slid it up to Louis' chest and up to his cheek, "omega..."

Louis stirred, rolling onto his back. He rubbed his eyes hard, whimpering as soon as Harry came into view. He held up both hands, getting scooped immediately. Harry pulled up the red fur with him, pulling it over his back, "we will shower together." He made sure Louis' bottom half was covered before leaving the room.

"My King."

"Liam." Harry placed his lips on Louis' shoulder when he shivered at the air. "In ten minutes bring something soft for Louis to wear. Something easy to remove and put on."

"Yes, my King."

"You may leave it on the bed." Harry went up the stairs, hand at the back of Louis' head. "Are you ready to shower?"

Louis was half-confused. He squirmed when Harry set him on the cold tiles. "Why did you wake me up?"

Harry removed the fur and Louis growled, surprising him. "Excuse you?"

Louis snatched it, hugging it to his chest. "Do not pick me up whenever you please." He turned around to be pulled back roughly. "Ow!" Louis spun around, nails slicing for Harry's face. His hand was caught just before impact.

"Have you ever experienced a broken bone?"

Louis took a shaky breath, swallowing when Harry released his wrist. "Yes."

"Hm," Harry grabbed his side, pulling him to his chest. "I have told you before, I am not the alpha you want to run from."

"Maybe I enjoy running."

"I am not used to being ran from," Harry kissed his neck, canines nipped at the bites already there. "But I will not deny that I like the chase."

Louis groaned low, "you pulled me too hard."

"Give me a moment to apologize." Harry continued kissing marks on his neck. "I did not mean to pull so hard."

"You did –you always pull too hard!" Louis growled, moving back, "my face too!"

"Mm," Harry hummed sweetly, "is that right?"

"Yes! Stop it!"

"You stop."

"What –why are you acting weird!"

"Why did you leave?" Louis stilled, settling, clutching the fur between them. "You did not eat and you were complaining that you were starving."

"I just –wanted to."

"That is not an excuse." Harry stepped back slowly, "I will strip. If you run, I will pin you."

Louis pouted, walking past him to the large bath, already filled with steamy water. "Kings are full of excuses." He bent down to touch it, "too hot."

"You will be fine."

Louis heard Harry's pants drop and he glanced back, face to face with Harry's butt. He turned back to the water with a tiny blush, "I told everyone."

"I know." Harry came up behind him, tugging on the fur. "It cannot become wet."

Louis let him take it before sticking one foot in. It was hot, but it soothed his muscles once he was submersed.

Harry climbed in next, "move forward."

"Why?"

"So I can sit behind you."

Louis moved back against the tub, wiggling his toes. "No." He pointed at the other end, "sit there."

Harry did, smirking, "new found confidence."

"It was always there." Louis closed his eyes, his foot pulled into Harry's lap. "You've ruined it by making me a needy mess." He tilted his head back when Harry rubbed the sole of his foot. "I was never like this –I was so different. –I –I hate it here."

"Spoiled to death and you still complain."

Louis whined when Harry kissed his ankle. He scooted up a little, letting his foot drop back into the water. "I am not spoiled."

"No? Please," Harry leaned back, muscles flexing under the water. "You can have anything –anything at all. You choose not to ask for things and, when you do, you become spoiled over it. It is easy to become spoiled when you have never had anything."

"You would know nothing of that –eating from silver spoons your whole life."

Louis expected a retort but Harry just sighed, clearly tired. "Sure," He smiled, finally looking at Louis. "Why did you leave your art and the paperweight?"

Louis looked down into the water, watching his fingers flex. "They are not mine."

"We established that –you wanted them though. What made you change your mind?"

Louis' lips parted but he ducked his head, shutting his eyes. "I do not know." The omega shrugged, toes squirming on Harry's leg. "It is not mine..."

"Hm, I hate a liar."

"You lie."

"How so?"

"You hate those people –the ones in the castle. You hate them but you keep them around."

"That is not a lie, I hate many people. I hate you." Louis looked up. "But here you are."

Louis looked back down, "You –have to lie."

"Everyone does –thieves lie."

"I am –I have not stolen anything since –I have not."

Harry rubbed his face, "okay." He put his elbow on the edge of the tub, "we will have a meeting tonight after dinner. We will all need to talk seriously."

Louis nodded once, pulling his knees to his chest. "Yes."

Harry licked his lips, "do you hate me?"

"Sometimes," Louis answered honestly. "Sometimes you make me mad –you –you are evil."

Harry snorted, laughing, "I have never been called evil."

Louis pouted, "no one has been so close then."

Harry stopped laughing, "I am evil only when it comes to that castle."

"Did you really just fire that man –who hurt me?"

"Yes –fired with a broken nose –and what ever happened after he left that castle," Harry shrugged, "I had no hand in."

"Why do you hate them so much –Wisler is kind."

"Kind –what a word." Harry rolled his eyes, "he is kind. When," the alpha paused. "I believe in two types of fear, godly and worldly fear. One is a fear to disappoint and the other is just fear. We tend to respect out of fear rather than because we love the being. Such as in Wereborn, they respect your king out of pure fear. Fear of death –punishment. Rather than the fear to disappoint or because they care for him." Harry pressed his lips together, "my father –people feared my father. He did well by Arizella, brought it up. But, my father was a horrible being, truly. I asked many of them, during interviews, about him –about whether they'd like to live in the castle or my humble home." He shook his head, "there are a lot of beings living in that castle. And with me? They fear me –a worldly fear. Fear because they see my father and I am not my father."

Harry sighed, "They see me and run like animals. You see them running around the castle –fear. They are terrified of me. I have learned to feed that fear, because when I did not." He scoffed, "they ate through me. Treated me like I owed them something –and I gave it –for a short time. I do not trust any of them with my business, I do not trust their smiles –their praise –their pity." He looked Louis in the eye, "have you ever seen something so disgusting that you have to try not to throw up?"

Louis nodded slowly, "Wereborn's King and Queen."

Harry smiled lightly, "exactly. –I try, I try to be kind but –they run to me. They almost cling to me and fall to their knees in dramatics. They –truly disgust me and I hate them. I would never bring something I hate in my home. They have never been here –will never be allowed here. I hate that castle so they may stay there until they begin to see the bodies it was built on."

Louis played with his fingers, nervous. "I –am sorry."

"You only just arrived, you have done nothing."

"You love your people –even when they bother you, you give them genuine smiles."

"I adore them." The alpha smiled to himself, "they worry for me –for my happiness. When they see me sad –how can beings see me almost every day and not know when I am sad but –but they see me maybe once and offer assistance. My people deserve everything I have given them and more. A King is not a King without his people. So," Harry sighed, "if they want a Queen, they deserve one."

Louis bit his lip, tilting his head. "I want you."

Harry smiled slowly, "come to me then." Louis moved around the bath, climbing into Harry's lap. "The water will become cold if we do not wash."

"I am here."

"What?"

Louis moved back, "You said you do not let people in your home if you hate them –but you hate me and I am here."

Harry ran a light thumb across Louis' wet cheek, "a mere exception."

Louis blushed, curling in, "mere."

"Extremely."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

130K 6.2K 32
maybe all isn't fair in love and war, especially for a werewolf-witch hybrid like harry. his overwhelming feelings for louis might just show him that...
70.8K 4K 80
He lost the love of his life on his wedding day... He lost his only sister and was blamed for her death for the rest of his life... "I swear I didn't...
607K 29.8K 46
LARRY. Louis is a stubborn Omega, Liam is his protective dad and Harry is the Alpha with a big cock who just won't fall for his charm.
388K 15.9K 39
Harry Styles is an Alpha who only wants to find love, but he shows this in a terrible way. He as slept with almost every omega in his small town. Exp...