Queen of Arizella

Galing kay larrychonce28

Stealing from Royalty is punishable by death. Louis starts over, doing his best to keep his hands at his side... Higit pa

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Arizella
Chapter 2 - Deprived
Chapter 3 - Home
Chapter 4 - Downtown
Chapter 5 - Fur
Chapter 6 - Texture
Chapter 7 - Head
Chapter 9 - Exception
Chapter 10 - Thumb
Chapter 11 - Nesting
Chapter 12 - licking
Chapter 13 - Stunning
Chapter 14 - Elements
Chapter 15 - Wow
Chapter 16 - Heat I
Chapter 17 - Heat II
From the Author
Chapter 18 - Strawberry Sweet
Chapter 19 - Orange Juice
Chapter 20 - Agreed
Chapter 21 - Itty-Bitty
From the Author II
Chapter 22 - Soup Spoon
Chapter 23 - A baby
Chapter 24 - Yellow Polish
Chapter 25 - Lemonade
Chapter 26 - Love You
Chapter 27 - Missed
Chapter 28 - Warm
Chapter 29 - Rut
Chapter 30 - Rabid
Chapter 31 - Circuit
Chapter 32 - Honey
Chapter 33 - Honesty
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Growing
Chapter 36 - Perfect
Chapter 37 - Finally
Chapter 38 - In Love
Chapter 39 - Changes
Chapter 40 - Queen of Arizella
Chapter 41 - Extra

Chapter 8 - God

544 24 0
Galing kay larrychonce28

Louis was dirty from outside –Harry as well. They smelled like grass and carrot soup –it was an oddly okay smell.

Harry helped him undress even when Louis whimpered and whined the whole time –unhappy with the temperature change. He liked putting his face in Harry's chest, soaking up any warmth that he exhaled. It was so intimate, the way Harry held him –cradled him. Harry's hands felt nice on his soft skin, on the healed bruises underneath his skin and the thin scars that wrapped around him.

Harry was nice –his eyes were nicer up close. Deep and rich of emerald, swirling with gold and outlined in black. Louis loved color –he adored the contrast of color and Harry was a walking contrast.

Harry was nice when he wasn't shoving Louis or glaring at him –when he wasn't speaking. When he kissed Louis' temple under the spray of the warm water –Louis felt loved. Louis' never felt loved. When Harry ran his wet hands down his back, following the curves that define Louis –it felt like protection.

Harry was not nice when he sucked on Louis' neck, harsh and mean. He bit with force but Louis only moaned in return, it was painfully good and he was not use to the contradicting feelings. Harry's canines were sharp, Louis was familiar with them by now –sharp and terrifying.

Louis' hands flew up to the alpha's biceps when his knees buckled at a strong smell. It was Harry, abusing his pheromone, filling the steamy shower until he choked. Louis growled at the abuse, shaking and mewling at it –forcing it away.

"Mm," Harry hummed, nuzzling Louis' jaw. "Feisty omega..."

Louis sucked a mark on Harry's chest –loose and messy, he never had the opportunity to make a mark, so he made it bright. He reminded himself that it has nothing to do with the omega that Harry had sex with.

Harry ran a hand through the omega's tangled hair, removing the dirt from it. "Dirty omega..."

Louis puffed at that, fingers digging into Harry's arms when he tugged his hair hard. "Dirty alpha..."

"So I am." Harry was smirking on his neck –a specific part on his neck that he seemed entranced with. It was right beside his gland and it was usually sore after Harry's face got anywhere near it. The alpha slowly pushed his shoulder's down until Louis was on his knees, face to face with a cock –a really big cock.

Louis was nervous, it was clear by his fidgety fingers and trembling lips. The smell in the room was strong of Harry, surely suffocating anything that tried escaping.

He'd never seen a penis -ever –other than his own. Louis had touched himself maybe three times in his life. When he experienced heats, he never acted on them. Louis would cry, scream, beg the Elements to strike his chest with a lightning bolt. But, he endured each horrible second of his heats –Louis endured the almost unbearable.

The first time he touched himself, he was fifteen. He'd only done it after over hearing about it while he kept hidden. After doing the deed, Louis hated every part of his hands –his flesh. It was the longest he'd ever stayed transformed and he refused to change back until he had to go back to the castle.

The second time was his first heat, eighteen years old. He felt like he was going to die –he was sure of it. Louis touched himself out of pure anger and want. After a three-day hell, Louis felt disgusting, less disgusting than the first time, but still disgusting. –Ashamed would be a better description.

The third time was about two years ago. It was raining horribly, and Louis had been painting for twenty-four hours straight. His fingers hurt, his brain was attempting to strangle it's self, but it all ended when his heat killed the pain. Louis was grateful for one of the chefs that locked him in. It was the first time Louis hadn't wanted it to end. He was in a good place, surrounded by strong smells. Paint, clay, canvas –his glorious art. It had been a messy heat, one that almost got him killed. Wasting paints in the castle was like a sin –it was so much paint though. The strong colors had almost stained his skin –stained his penis.

Louis was face to face with something that made his mouth water with little choice.

"Grab it, omega."

Louis heard him clearly the first time but hadn't moved a hand until Harry said it again –calmer, with tenderness falling over Louis' wet hair.

"Grab it."

It didn't fit in one hand, it was heavy and long –stiff. The water hit his skin in light drops, adding to the ones already coating him. Harry's back blocked the harsh spray of water, giving him a god-like look.

"It is heavy," Louis whispered but Harry heard him. He swallowed, glancing down at his own dick –stiff as well. "Heavier than mine."

"Yes, it is." Harry's voice was patient and Louis was grateful.

Louis' fingers have always been dainty –soft. He bit his bottom lip hard, lashes dripped with water droplets that accumulated in the moist air. "It is prettier than mine."

Harry smirked and it tugged hard at Louis' stomach, feeling a tingle down to his balls. "I beg to differ."

Louis blushed, hot in the face. He gulped, sniffling, "what should I do?" His voice was small, betraying his personality. "Do I just –put it –there?"

"Where?"

Harry's voice was smug, and it would normally annoy Louis but it only made his thighs twitch. The small omega cleared his throat, "my –my mouth." He felt like he was staring at the tip of a knife. Harry's cock had a small slit in it, like his, Louis could see liquid building out of it. He looked up quickly before it would fall, "may I?"

Harry lifted a brow, "may you what?"

"Try it." Harry's growl had him flinching, hands still in place. "Please?"

"It is yours for now, do as you please."

Louis licked his lips, eyes back on the thin liquid –this might be pre-come, Louis is pretty sure it is. His tongue darted out, licking over the head before moving away. It was silky with a salty taste but in no way was it bad. He sniffed at Harry's penis, nose pressed against the hard length. The smell was more intoxicating than Harry's pheromone –Harry's scent was something too familiar.

"Mm," Harry vibrated, loose hand stroking back Louis' wet hair. "Lick it some more, omega."

Louis made a noise, nerves dancing under his skin. He licked the sides, pulling the skin back, nosing Harry's cock. "Smells good, alpha."

Harry groaned low, fisting Louis' hair gently, other hand pulling down his bottom lip. "Are you trying to torment me, little omega?"

Louis purred in his chest, bouncing slightly on his knees, moving closer. His face rubbed against the top of Harry's thigh, nibbling on the thumb against his tongue. "I will do it bad."

"Let me judge that."

Louis looked up, meeting the alpha's intense gaze. He swallowed hard, moving back to stare at the erection, red and still firm. He grasped it in two hands once again, starting with one lick –then two. Louis was moaning at the third lick, tasting the pre-come once again. He squeezed his thighs together when his ass grew slick. The omega groaned when the slick began dripping down to his feet and onto the shower floor.

Harry took a deep breath of air, "I have wondered what you would smell like." His voice was rough –broken, "it has not been tampered with –it is sweet."

Louis whined, "thank you, alpha..."

The omega stroked the penis carefully, as if he was going to do damage somehow. Louis nibbled gently on the sides, biting his way to the head. Harry jerked only slightly, head falling back, letting the water hit Louis. The omega shivered, butt sitting back on the heels of his feet. He liked Harry's noises, liked that he was responsive even if Louis wasn't doing much.

"Do not tease, Louis."

Louis hadn't been trying to but he listened. He sucked around the head, careful of his teeth –it was strange. It felt like he was doing something wrong –not pleasuring Harry. His lips felt hot against the red tip, suckling the taste of out the groaning alpha like he was hungry.

Louis' stomach suddenly felt empty.

"Am I- doing it right, alpha?" The want to please filled his blood –it was an extremely foreign feeling.

"It is terribly bad." Harry's words held no annoyance, no disappointment. He stroked Louis' face, "wrap your lips tight, tongue out –enjoy it with me."

Louis nodded quickly, wanting to be good –he couldn't stop his mind from wondering if there was an omega that did a better job. He did as he was told, hands on Harry's thighs when the alpha put two hands at the back of his skull. Louis let Harry move his face, keeping his tongue flat even when it made him want to gag.

It felt heavier in his mouth, it didn't fit all the way, but it seemed like Harry wanted to make it fit.

Each bob on the alpha's cock pushed just a little further in his mouth, closer to his throat. Louis whimpered at how hard he was, how slick he was, not used to feeling this way when he is not in heat. He closed both eyes, gagging when the tip finally hit his uvula. It made his eyes water, fingers leaving imprints on the alpha's thighs.

"Oh," Harry moaned above him, doing nothing to soothe his erection. "Sweet omega, with such a tight throat." He tipped his head back again, stride moving a little faster. "Mm, your tongue is soft –I was not wrong."

The sensation of each thrust made his skin prickle. His eyes were watering –borderline crying. His nails took their turn to prick Harry's thick skin, penis leaking against his belly. He looked up when the water stopped hitting him. He wasn't sure how he looked but Harry's eyes looked greedy –powerful.

"I will move faster."

Louis hummed around the dick in his mouth, wanting to bite it when Harry closed his eyes. Vibrations –his voice made vibrations.

The pace started off slow, speeding up after a few seconds. Eventually, Louis had little control of the situation, throat thoroughly open and awaiting Harry's penis.

He didn't want to –Louis really didn't want to but his hands were squeezing his cock with all intention of pulling it off. He pulled his face away immediately, crying, "it hurts!" He dropped his head, extremely hot water burning the skin on his back –only making him more sensitive.

It hurt but it didn't really hurt. It felt like he was going to pee –blood. It felt like his dick was on fire and the water against his back did not help.

"Sh," Harry's voice broke through the wall of confusion, moving Louis' hands from his penis. He pushed Louis on his back, leaning closer, "I am a King of mercy –a King of generosity."

Louis' hands flew to Harry's hair when the King grabbed onto his leaking length. Louis' hips flew up, mouth slack and panting. "Oh –oh!" It shouldn't feel so good –it really shouldn't. "Oh please!" Louis threw his head back when warmth engulfed his cock, teeth scraping his sensitive length. His toes curled, cramping, fingers pushing down on Harry's head every time the alpha's head came up.

The alpha prodded between his ass cheeks gently, moving the finger to his mouth with a moan. Louis wanted to slap himself the second he fell in love with Harry's eyes – he would have to beg the alpha to let him draw them –paint them.

Louis screamed, arching his back –stomach getting danced on by the hot water. Harry had slipped one finger inside him and Louis had never touched there in his life. His knees were shaking, trapping Harry inside. "Yes!" He pushed his hips up, gluttonous, "what –ugh!"

Harry was sucking hard at his penis, finger moving in and out of him slowly, stroking his walls. Louis wished he would have taken off his ring –it felt amazing, but Louis really didn't want it to slip off inside of him.

"It –it," Louis groaned loud, drooling. "Harry –Harry!"

"Louis," Harry kissed up the side, flat tongue licking at the head. "I think that you would change your mind on whose cock is prettiest if you were down here, omega." He flicked the head with his index finger and Louis screamed at it. "That," Harry's eyes were flooding his brain and Louis swore he would remember each detail even if it took years. "Is just beautiful."

Louis removed his hands from Harry's hair when the alpha was face to face with him. "Let us come together, omega."

Louis was nodding, confused, but uncaring as long as Harry was pleased. He moaned high, eyes shutting when Harry pressed their penises together, stroking them fast. Louis pressed his face against Harry's, whining –crying, asking for comfort. Harry reciprocated almost immediately, kissing his cheeks, his eyes. The King licked up his tears, scenting him until he couldn't breathe again.

"Al –alpha!" Louis buried his face into Harry's neck, arms wrapped around his back. "Oh –it feels good –I –feels so good!"

Harry growled in his ear, tugging faster –chasing their release. Their cocks were slippery, covered in each other. He was dripping ridiculously, water washing away his slick. It was messy and Louis decided then that he could do messy –his head was a mess and maybe Harry's was a mess too.

"Ah –ah!" His voice caught in his throat and it hurt –his throat felt like it had something scratchy in it. It wasn't the worst feeling in the world. "Coming –it is come-" It was all he could manage before he saw stars exploding into supernovas.

Harry came after him, on him –across his stomach and it soothed Louis' burning skin. He nudged his nose into Harry's neck, whimpering for affection. Harry didn't reject any of it.

"Such a good omega." Louis preened when Harry rubbed the come over his belly. "Soft little omega –hm?" He pecked up and down Louis' neck, rubbing his cheeks against Louis'. "You liked that?"

"Yes," Louis whispered, shy and sleepy. He opened both eyes when Harry licked his stomach, "I want. Share with me..." Harry's eyes looked terrifying again, but he lifted his hand to Louis' mouth, letting him suck their mess away. The pliant omega removed all remains, keeping his mouth open when Harry grabbed his tongue.

"You will learn."

Louis blushed softly, woozy from the steam. He wrapped his arms around Harry's neck, whining into his ear. "My nest..."

"No," Harry picked him up effortlessly. Louis was out of it, tired and sloppy. The King showered him slowly, keeping Louis standing until the omega began crying. "Sh, sh." Harry turned the water to cold and Louis screamed, trying to run. "Relax, I am only bringing down your body temperature." He kissed Louis' temple, "relax, omega."

"Ah," Louis still tried to run with no escape.

Harry held him to his chest, pressed Louis' face to it. "Enough, behave." He turned off the water shortly after, stepping out first. Louis was wobbly and upset but he held out his arms for Harry to grab him. The alpha wrapped the large towel around the omega, engulfing him. "How nice is that?" He ran the soft cloth over Louis' hair and face.

Louis ducked his head several times, expecting Harry to become annoyed eventually, but he didn't. He only kissed Louis' face each time which made Louis want to do it more. "Stop it."

"You stop it." Harry's voice was soft. "Let me dry you."

Louis shivered when Harry circled his large hands over Louis' dry butt, "My nest..."

"No," Harry hummed, wrapping the towel over Louis' shoulder before grabbing one for himself. "You will sleep here, with me."

Louis ran from the bathroom and it was then that he could hear Harry become annoyed. He ran out of the bedroom and, if he was honest, he was not sure why. Everything felt amazing –so amazing. He was not afraid, he was not hurt –he was fine, but Harry was chasing him and he liked it.

Louis didn't even make it to the stairs when he was scooped up. He couldn't help it, he laughed –soft and sweet. "Bad little omega." Harry was naked, walking back to his bedroom with Louis squirming and laughing in his arms. "You are running from the wrong alpha."

"Ah!" Louis bounced twice when he landed on the large bed. He frowned when his towel came off in between, now cold. "Harry."

Harry crawled between Louis' spread legs, "yes?" He kissed from his belly up, "are you trying to apologize."

Louis was pouting, touching a small beauty mark on the King's cheek, "No..."

"No? You should."

"Why?"

"For running from me."

"I wanted my blankets from my nest –I feel safe with them." Louis was speaking but his hands were focusing on Harry's face, poking and prodding. Memorizing the layout. "Now."

"Demanding and obnoxious." The alpha pressed their bodies together. "I will get them, you will stay put and lay down."

Louis leaned up to lick Harry's nose in thanks. "Hurry –I feel nervous."

Harry stared at him for a while, "why?"

"I do not know," Louis turned his face away and Harry grabbed it. "I said I do not know!"

"I have said nothing harmful, omega –I only wish you would not turn away from me when we speak."

Louis pushed his face into Harry's shoulder, "stay."

"You are experiencing," Harry started, stroking his sides. "The effects of deprivation." He sighed into Louis' skin, "it is common in omegas –especially after something so intimate."

Louis' skin pinched itself uncomfortably. "You –will not sleep with another omega."

Harry quickly moved back, and Louis whined unconsciously. "Pardon."

Louis sat up, feeling vulnerable, "you –you will not sleep with another omega."

The King looked him up and down, "I will go retrieve your blankets."

"I –Did you hear me!" Louis hadn't meant to scream. "Harry! Did you hear me!"

"Lower your voice or you may sleep outside." He looked behind him, "you have no authority omega. Just because I am kind to you," He snorted, "do not feel special or confuse this. It is purely sexual."

Louis' bottom lip wobbled, and he quickly wiped his tears away. "I –I need my blankets."

"Go." Harry opened his closet, throwing a long shirt at Louis. "Dress and you may sleep in your nest."

Louis looked around, touching Harry's sheets, "but –but..."

"You wanted to, did you not?" The alpha opened the door, "dress and leave."

-

Louis heard Harry and he shot up from his nest, blankets flying. He ran out of the room, sniffing the air, "Harry? Harry!" He slid in front of the alpha, disheveled from sleep. "You –you are leaving?"

Harry looked down at himself and so did Louis, admiring the craftsmanship of his clothes. "How could you tell?"

Louis rubbed his arm, "you said I could come along."

"I do not recall."

"What!" Louis almost hit him, stepping back when Harry raised a brow. "You –you said I could. Do not lie."

Harry sighed, "hurry then, I do not have all day."

Louis beamed, running upstairs to dress. He may have cried himself to sleep, wanting to just be held, but he was okay now. Moment of weakness sliding off his back like water.

Sure, Louis had felt special –loved –one of a kind. Sure, Harry had been kind –beautiful –sweeter than candy. Sure, Harry was gentle –rough –attentive.

Louis had cried about all that Harry was all last night –he also cried about what a horrible –disgusting –piece of garbage King he was too. Louis cried because he could not remember if Harry's beauty mark was on his left or right cheek!

Louis never wore these clothes, but they weren't uncomfortable. Liam had picked it out for him; a long silk shirt, light pink and low enough that his collars were exposed. His pants were soft capris, black, he would wear these more. Louis grabbed a gold necklace from on top the dresser and slipped two rings onto each hand before running to the bathroom to brush his teeth and fix his hair.

Maybe Harry would take him out more if he dressed better.

He fidgeted with his hair before putting two small gold clips to each corner of the front. Louis smiled at his reflection, happy that he looked nice and soft. He threw on sandals that tied up his calf before running down the stairs.

"My Queen." Niall blinked when Louis ran past him, going after him. "My Queen."

"I am busy, Niall." Louis quickly shoved an art book and pencils in his bag.

Niall took a deep breath, "our King is growing impatient and said he is going to leave."

"No!" Louis ran through Niall then spun around, "please, Niall." He frowned, hand on his chest, "do not let anyone in that room –no scents –no smells but what is already in there. Please."

Niall tilted his head but nodded seriously, "I understand, my Queen."

Louis gave a sad smile, "thank you."

"Louis." He spun around again, and Niall dipped his head, "you look beautiful."

Louis blushed dark red, biting his lip. "The –rings are not too much?"

Niall smiled, "not at all –you are to be Queen soon."

The omega smiled slowly, "and the gold clips?"

"Gives you innocence." Niall winked, "our King will like them."

Louis felt his heart skip a beat, "thank you –thank Liam!" He ran towards the door, "he picked it out!"

-

The ride to the castle was quiet. Harry was looking over paperwork and Louis kept quiet. He'd never seen this part of Arizella –the homey side. The city was beautiful, Louis' favorite, but this was just as good.

The homes were large, some small and quaint. It was very different from the city, not as colorful –browns and greens. It felt like he was in the countryside, Louis still wanted to draw it.

The car stopped briefly in front of a home that caught Louis' attention. It wasn't large but it was not so small. The door was bright red compared to the wood color of the house. He squinted at it, trying to remember the details before they drove away.

-

"Louis," Harry fixed his fancy jacket. "If anyone asks questions, do not answer. Stay beside me."

Louis nodded quickly, backpack in his lap. "Okay."

Harry knocked twice on the window, "He will open yours as well, wait."

Louis felt nervous –and hungry. Louis was starving. He stepped out, holding onto the chauffer's hand. He bowed his head with an awkward smile, "thank you."

"Of course." The man bowed once to Louis then to Harry. "My King."

"I will see you at five, Richard."

"Yes, my King."

Louis bit his cheek when the gates of the castle opened. He stepped closer to Harry, hugging his backpack close. "Where is everyone?"

"Inside."

Louis nodded, taking a deep breath when a group of five omegas stepped outside, all bowing in union.

"My King."

Their voices made him shiver, one specifically. One of the omegas was the one from Harry's bedroom. Louis kept his head down, grabbing on Harry's elbow when he held it out. He tried to ignore the burning stares.

"Brace yourself."

Louis didn't have time to understand what Harry said while three people rushed at them. Louis stepped back quickly, scared. Harry pulled him by the shoulder, arm around his waist, "Breathe." Harry's demeanor changed –even his smell. "Good morning."

The three were smiling as if they'd seen a god. "My King." They quickly looked to Louis, "and who is this?"

Harry nudged him gently, with a kind smile. Louis hesitated for a moment, "Louis." He blinked quickly, apprehensively, "my name is Louis."

The male alpha made him twitch. "You are quite beautiful Louis."

Louis curled into Harry's arms, fully uncomfortable. He tried breathing like the alpha had said but he just wanted to leave. Harry kissed the top of his head, easing him.

"He is a guest of mine –a special one." Louis whined and Harry soothed him. "He is shy, please leave us."

"Of course, your majesty –of course." They bowed, allowing the two to pass.

Louis mumbled a small sorry, but Harry didn't respond. The omega took a deep breath once he felt safe. He looked around, "where are we?"

Harry shrugged off the overbearing jacket, laying it over his chair. "My office."

Louis nodded, finding a seat on the small couch. "I am sorry –I was afraid."

Harry opened his book, not looking up, "of?"

The omega curled into the couch, knees close, "everyone."

"Do not be, they will do no harm."

Louis rubbed his cheek, "will you show me around?"

"I do not have time." Harry stood quickly, going to a small closet to pull a different jacket out. "Explore on your own –do not answer any questions. Tell them that I will not allow it." He grabbed his book off the desk, going to the door. "If you do something stupid, I will as well."

Louis frowned when Harry closed the door behind him. He looked around the room, going to Harry's desk. He sat in the large chair, setting his bag on it. "Pretty." Louis reached out to pick up a paperweight. He twisted it, looking for an imperfection –he found one quickly, smiling. It was handmade –Harry did not seem to buy anything that wasn't.

He stuffed it in his bag, circling the room to see what else he could find. His hand skimmed over the bookshelf that covered more than half of the room. Louis backed up when his eyes caught something familiar. He smiled at it, taking the small painting off the shelf.

It was hard to paint, and he'd gotten in trouble for taking so long –if an hour was long. It was detailed, down to birds flying across the sunset. Louis had loved it so much –had put so much love into it. Technically, it was his –he made it.

He walked over to his bag, stuffing it inside before sitting back down. Maybe they had food here –good food like in downtown.

Louis shot up, hands cupping over his chest when someone knocked. He looked around, jumping when they knocked again. "Come –come in..."

The person poked their head inside, "my King?" The male stopped, eyes growing –angry. "Who are you?"

"I –Harry –my King says I do not have to say."

The man came closer and Louis snatched up his bag, backing to the window. "Who are you?" He grabbed Louis by the throat, banging his head into the window. "Answer me or I will kill you."

"I," Louis sobbed, unable to breath. "I –am his –I am his painter."

The man let go swiftly, snatching Louis' bag. He threw out Louis' journal and pencils. "Hey! Those are mine!"

He held up the paperweight, "and this is yours?" He slammed it on the desk, grabbing the small painting, "and this?"

Louis growled, defensive, "that painting is mine."

The alpha growled back, and Louis tried not to flinch. "Who are you? Who let you in?"

The omega held his neck, not liking the feeling of a lingering hand. "Harry did."

The alpha glared at him, "what is your name?"

Louis swallowed hard, "I –do not have to say."

"No?" The alpha stepped forward and Louis ran around the desk. "Answer me."

"You are not my alpha." Louis moved towards the door, "If you touch me again, I will call my alpha."

The alpha's eyes grew, "you –are our King's omega?"

Louis swallowed hard, wanting to wrap his own hands around his neck. "Not yet –but soon."

The male looked hesitant but bowed his head, "my name is Erin, I am one of our Majesty's advisors." He squinted at Louis, "he has never mentioned an omega."

Louis rubbed his throat, "I am not lying."

"Why are you stealing from him then?"

Louis looked away, "I was only taking them home."

"Stealing."

"To our home."

Erin closed his eyes briefly, "you are living with him? Together?"

"I –I paint for him –we are smitten with one another."

Erin blinked quickly, raising a hand, "stay –stay here. Do not move." As soon as the male left, Louis snatched up his things, including the paperweight and small painting. Harry was going to kill him.

He slipped out of the room, avoiding as many people as he could. Louis went to the front door, eyes at both guards. "Hi."

They stepped aside, letting him leave. Louis ran to the gate, relief when it creaked open for him. He ran as far as he could before he ran out of breath, hunched over at the side of the road. He held his chest, happy when the castle was no longer in sight.

He could walk to downtown and try selling the paperweight in exchange for money –get something to eat. Louis took a deep breath before walking.

-

"My King."

Harry looked away from a woman, "Erin."

Erin rubbed his hands together, "I went-"

Harry sniffed towards him, eyes lowering, "you have met Louis, why?"

"So it is true." Erin shuffled nervously, "I knocked on your office –he was inside. He was stealing your things –I reacted hostile."

Harry handed the paper to the woman, stepping to Erin, "hostile?"

"Yes, your Majesty –I apologize. I did not know he was your company."

The King tilted his head, "hostile in what way?"

Erin's gulped was heard through the hall, "I –choked him –not too hard, your majesty."

Harry chuckled but there was no humor there. "Choked him?" He slammed the palm of his hand into Erin's face, breaking his nose and sending him across the marble floor with a squeak. "Tell me, Erin, how do you choke a being 'not too hard'? Tell me."

"I –I-"

"Leave." Harry sniffed the air, "where is he?"

"Your office, sir –your office. I told him to stay put."

Harry growled deep in his chest, annoyed. "Christine."

"My King."

Harry closed his eyes, "I will be late for this morning's meeting –give my apologies." He stepped over Erin who bled over the floor, head still bowed. "Call the maids to clean up this mess."

-

Louis toed around the market he began growing familiar with.

He shouldn't have ran, he should have stayed put but Louis never liked alphas in power. Harry would probably kill him –lock him up –but at least he could have something yummy before then.

Louis expected to see more of the castle, good parts of the castle. He wanted a tour and find a spot he liked the most so he could draw it. Louis really just wanted to be out of the awful house and he was.

Harry's home was beautiful –absolutely beautiful. The art was amazing, handpicked and appreciated. Louis just felt bad there –it didn't give him good memories, wholesome ones.

Louis walked into an art shop, where Zayn had bought his art supplies. "Hello."

The elder smiled, "hello young man."

Louis bowed his head, "I was wondering if you would be interested in maybe purchasing something from me?"

The woman stepped from behind the counter, "I normally do not." She smiled, "what it is?"

Louis quickly went through his bag, holding up the heavy paperweight. The woman squinted at it, "how did you find this?"

"I," Louis bit his lip, "I –never mind."

"No, no –it is just –I believe this was a gift to our King from Lorax. The King of Lorax presented it to him in front of the all of Arizella." She looked it over, "it was a momentous day for Arizella."

Louis tucked it away, "I changed my mind, I am sorry."

She nodded hesitantly, "it is fine."

Louis left, chest heavy –he could just take the bread, no Zayn to stop him this time. Disappointment was an understatement when he saw the station was closed. "No," Louis groaned, stomach growling. "Come on."

"No what?"

Louis spun around, slamming into the table, "Harry."

Harry had a hood over his head, "Louis."

Louis looked down, "I –I left."

"I could not tell." He grabbed Louis' face quickly, "dammit." Harry leaned down, licking at the light bruising around his neck. "How dare he."

Louis squirmed, arching closer to the alpha, "mm."

"Did he grab you very hard?"

Louis pouted, whimpering, "Yes... and hit my head on the window." He opened Harry's long robe, tucking himself inside. Louis was acting spoiled –so spoiled it could be called gross. But Harry was rubbing the back of his head, kissing his face –licking his cheeks. Louis would say his whole body hurt if he was going to be treated as such.

Harry stroked his back, "why have you stolen from me?"

Louis rubbed his face against Harry's chest, "I wanted to put them in my art room."

"You do not steal from me, omega." He lifted Louis' face, "do you hear me?"

"Mmhm." Louis puckered his lips, "one of them were mine."

Harry hummed, touching the clip in Louis' feathered hair, "which one?"

"The small painting of the sunset –on your bookshelf."

"That is one of my favorites so you will return it."

Louis' blush spread to his chest and arms, "yes, alpha."

Harry glanced around, "I must go."

"Why did you come find me?" The omega looked own, "I thought you were going to hurt me."

Harry grabbed his throat, rubbing it, "someone already did and it irritates me."

"I told him –I did! I said I did not have to say –that you said!"

"Hm," Harry's eyes lingered over Louis' neck, "I will deal with Erin."

"Harry," Louis mumbled, suddenly tired, "I am very hungry, and I have no money."

"Neither do I."

"What? You are a King."

"King's do not just carry money around."

Louis took a deep sigh, "it does not change that I am hungry."

"I have not eaten either," Harry held out a hand, "I will be late for my morning meeting, we will have breakfast."

"At the castle?"

"No." The King pulled him, keeping Louis under his robe.

"The house?"

"No, somewhere in town."

"How if you do not have money?"

"Being a King has its perks."

Louis nodded, cuddling closer to Harry when children ran past him, one running into his thigh. He looked down quickly, "oh."

"Sorry!" The child bowed, "I did not see you!" She looked up, eyes growing before smiling. "King!"

Louis heard Harry's sigh and Louis couldn't help but understand. The King slowly peeled off his hood when a few people stared.

"My King!" "Your Majesty!"

The crowd's chants made his head hurt but, when he looked up, Harry was smiling bright –real. It was contagious.

"Hello everyone."

"My King!" A man shouted, "Who is that?"

Harry looked down, smiling with soft eyes, uncovering Louis. "This is Louis." He pressed their noses together and Louis' leaned up to it, breathless.

There was silence but Louis was focused on Harry nosing at his cheeks and kissing the corner of his mouth. Louis looked back at the crowd, many with cameras. He swallowed hard, turning back into Harry's chest, shivering at the alpha's chuckle.

"He is shy, my sweet omega."

Louis whimpered, biting Harry's clothing, "I am hungry."

"Of course, my love, of course." Harry smiled to the crowed, "please, excuse us. I have many things to attend to and I'd very much like to have breakfast with my soon to be."

The crowd gasped, camera flashes coming to a halt.

"Soon to be?" "Soon to be?" "Soon to be?" "Soon to be?"

The whispers came fast and Louis felt extremely judged even as Harry navigated them through the thick crowd. They touched Harry's clothing with soft hands, never trying to pull him –it was weird how they saw Harry.

"My King, will he be our new Queen?"

Harry chuckled, squeezing Louis, "I truly hope so."

"My King, my King, will he be there for New Moon?"

"Of course, will you not, my love?"

Louis nodded, "yes, Harry. I will be."

Harry smiled, kissing his forehead and the crowd swooned, pictures starting up again.

"My King, what is his name?"

"His name is Louis."

"He is beautiful, your Majesty."

"Thank you," Harry looked down at him, "did you hear that, lovely?"

"Yes," The omega looked to the people, dipping his head in thanks. "Thank you."

"You are so quiet!"

Louis nodded, staying quiet –unhappy with the amount of attention.

"How did you meet?"

"We must go." Harry thanked the crowd when they opened a walkway. "Thank you."

-

Louis came back to the table from using the bathroom. He pressed his lips together, trying not to look around. "Everyone is staring."

Harry nodded once, "they are." He opened his napkin, laying it across his lap. "Behave."

"Yes," Louis whispered, copying the King. He stiffened when the waiter came and served them water.

"My King," He looked to Louis with a genuine smile, "and your name?"

"Louis, my name is Louis."

"It is a pleasure, Louis." The man smiled, "it is not every day that our King is able to bless us with his presence." He pulled out a pad of paper and pen, "and what can I get you both on this glorious morning?"

Harry looked over the menu, "I will take the brioche French toast with a side of eggs –sunny side up." He tapped his chin, "a coffee as well, black." The alpha looked to Louis, "and you, my sweet?"

Louis blushed, not used to the endearments, "I-" he quickly read over the menu, not able to read half of it. "I –will take the same –please."

Harry looked up when the male took their menus, "on his, please add extra powdered sugar."

"Of course, my King. I will bring you something to soothe your hunger for the meantime."

"Thank you."

Louis gripped the table, "I am not ready."

Harry forced a smile, "it does not matter –be ready."

The omega nodded quickly, "I think I want to be home."

Harry took a deep breath, "all of a sudden?"

"They crowded us –I could not breathe." Louis looked around, everyone looking away swiftly. "What is brio –brio-ch?"

Harry pressed his lips together, closing his eyes. "It is a type of bread."

"Oh –I see." He rubbed his sweaty hands on his thighs. "French toast –what is that?"

Harry opened one eye, "you do not know what French toast is?"

"Is it French?"

The alpha sighed from his nose, "No, it is not. It is a bread that contains cinnamon, it is sweet."

"Oh," Louis smiled, nervous, "sounds yummy." He looked around, eyes coming back to Harry's closed ones. "What are sun-up eggs?"

"Sunny-side up. The yolk of the egg is raw, and it is up –it looks like a sun."

"Sounds –disgusting. I do not think I wish to eat raw eggs."

Harry was trying not to snap Louis' neck; the omega could tell. "I can count all the mistakes in my life on one hand –this is my biggest –you are."

Louis kept his head down when the man brought slices of toasted bread and butter to the table. Harry thanked him before reaching for one. He scooped up butter on his knife, spreading it, "why are you not eating?"

"I was hungry, but I think I will vomit if I eat." He looked around again, "will they ever stop staring?"

"Never –so eat or you will starve."

Louis tentatively grabbed a slice of warm bread, nibbling at it –keeping his back straight, elbows off the table.

"There is butter."

"This is fine."

Harry sighed, finishing his bread, "Louis, look at me." The King reached over, taking his hand, "relax, they will not bother us, they cannot hear. It is you and I, no one else. Relax."

"Okay." He held out his bread, close to tears. "I need butter –please."

Harry put butter on his bread without ridicule and it was silent until their food came out.

"Oh." Louis' eyes grew at the helping of bread on his plate. He sniffed over the food quickly, stopping when Harry cleared his throat.

The waiter looked confused, "is everything alright, omega? If not, I will replace it."

"It," Louis could not hold back his smile. "Smells incredible."

The alpha caught a blush on his cheeks, "I will tell the chef."

"Oh wow." Louis' eyes were on the move, lifting the plate and turning it at different angles. "Talent –the chef, he creates art. Absolutely beautiful."

The waiter nodded, "please, if there is anything else."

Harry's smile was tight, "we will call you."

"Yes, my King."

Louis set his plate down, gazing over his eggs. He poked at the yolk gently, admiring the plating. Louis appreciated all sorts of arts, even one's people forget were art.

"Amazing." He quickly grabbed his knife and fork, covering his food when Harry tried putting syrup on it. "No."

"Why not –it will taste better."

"I do not know that."

Harry squinted at him, "what?"

"Art," Louis took another look at the plate, "must be appreciated first as it comes." He cut into the toast, making sure he scooped up some berries. "Once it is appreciated." The omega took his first bite, closing his eyes –close to moaning at the warm, soft taste. "Oh, that is so good." He smiled, cutting another piece. "Once it is appreciated as it came, it can be dissected and appreciated for its parts –appreciated for what makes it so incredible." He tasted each berry separately, then just a bite of toast. "Wow, you can just –see –the plating is so important. The chef put full thought into this, the berries are not just tossed –he placed them there for a reason."

Harry was listening intently –too interested by Louis' mind.

"Now you may add some syrup." Harry did, just a drizzle. Louis smiled big, taking another bite, "yes –you are right. It tastes even better."

"You have no knowledge of good food, but you somehow can appreciate good food." Harry chuckled, cutting into his eggs, "it is interesting, I will not lie. If anything, it does not make sense."

"I –my senses are keen. Appreciation is harder than it seems –beings do it all wrong or not at all."

"And me?"

"Oh," Louis shuddered, "although, you are horrible, evil and awful." He smiled at his food, poking it, "you –you appreciate it. You appreciate things that take time and I appreciate that. We have something in common."

Harry stared at the glowing omega, backpack still on his back even though Harry had kicked him three times to remove it.

Louis was beautiful when he smiled.

"Who bought you the jewelry?"

Louis wiped his mouth before speaking and Harry took a sigh of relief, "Liam and Zayn." He blushed, "do you like them? I wanted to look nice in case this happened."

"Hm, yes –I like them." Harry ate a piece of egg, "you should wear jewelry more often. Gold is your color."

"Yes, Harry." Louis was smiling too hard for his own good. "Thank you."

"Is there enough powdered sugar?"

"Yes, plenty –it is delicious. They put it onto the fried bread as well."

"I know, that is why I asked for it."

"Oh," The omega tried hiding his smile, "okay."

"Will you try your eggs?"

"I am afraid."

Harry cut a piece of his, lifting it to Louis' mouth. "Open, omega."

Louis was hesitant at first but opened wide and chewed. "It is –okay."

"You may like scrambled eggs than."

"I do –I like them, with cheese."

"Hm, I will make sure to tell Niall so that he makes it for your breakfast."

"Harry."

"Yes."

Louis hated how fast his French toast was going, "Do you think Thumb is alive?"

"I do not."

"I know, neither do I. I just –I want to believe he is –that if he sees me, he may remember me."

"You will not go in that forest."

"I know, Harry." Louis almost finished his French toast, sliding his eggs over to Harry. "May I stay at the castle with you –but not be choked this time?"

Harry huffed, "he had no right to touch you. If you were not supposed to be in the castle, you would not be. Like I said, I will deal with him. –You may stay at the castle, in my bedroom. You will not be bothered."

"Hm, a nap sounds nice." Louis finished the last bite, picking up his water. "May I walk the castle?"

"You may, I will inform everyone this time."

"I will draw you something to hang in your office."

"I do not just hang anything in my office, omega."

Louis' eyes lowered, bothered, "my art sits all over your home, and I imagine I can find more in that castle."

"I expect a good drawing then."

"I do not draw good –I do not create good." Louis' voice soured, feeling insulted. "I only make masterpieces."

Harry licked his lips, setting down his coffee, "so cocky, omega."

"If you can only do one thing, you do it the best –better than anyone else and I do."

Harry smirked, "you look very tempting in this light, omega." Louis blushed, red hot, eyes flying down to his food. "Do not tempt me in public."

Louis' lashes fluttered. He licked his lip, "and if I want to?" He looked up, eyes low –seducing. "What will you do?"

Harry didn't look happy, but neither was he angry. "I will clear out this room and we shall practice before your heat."

Louis moaned low but he heard silverware clatter from behind him. "Yes, alpha."

Harry sat up straight, creating a strong aura –it finally felt like they eyes were off him and it was because they finally were. No one would stare, not when Harry just dominated the room –dominated their space. Harry was a terrifying creature and stronger than Louis perceived. Harry had so many traits Louis couldn't count them, but they were all his and they were all very real.

Harry was the definition of power, protection, irresistibly –alpha. Louis never wanted an alpha –Louis never wants an alpha. But, if he had a choice, he'd only pick one. And that one was looking too-much like a god on his throne right now. It suddenly made sense why everyone touched him as if he would bless them.

Louis almost said a prayer.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

44K 2.4K 18
@stephaniekw1234 asked me to write an ABO where Omega Harry and Alpha Louis have a one-night stand and Harry gets pregnant. A few years later their p...
607K 29.9K 46
LARRY. Louis is a stubborn Omega, Liam is his protective dad and Harry is the Alpha with a big cock who just won't fall for his charm.
250K 10K 19
Going through High school as a male Omega was hard and Alphas are assholes! When Louis got a job in London as a receptionist at a record label he hes...
55.7K 2.3K 13
A/B/O Dynamics Louis is a male Omega returning to his hometown after a year, looking for a job. There have been very few changes since he left. Days...