Queen of Arizella

By larrychonce28

Stealing from Royalty is punishable by death. Louis starts over, doing his best to keep his hands at his side... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Arizella
Chapter 2 - Deprived
Chapter 4 - Downtown
Chapter 5 - Fur
Chapter 6 - Texture
Chapter 7 - Head
Chapter 8 - God
Chapter 9 - Exception
Chapter 10 - Thumb
Chapter 11 - Nesting
Chapter 12 - licking
Chapter 13 - Stunning
Chapter 14 - Elements
Chapter 15 - Wow
Chapter 16 - Heat I
Chapter 17 - Heat II
From the Author
Chapter 18 - Strawberry Sweet
Chapter 19 - Orange Juice
Chapter 20 - Agreed
Chapter 21 - Itty-Bitty
From the Author II
Chapter 22 - Soup Spoon
Chapter 23 - A baby
Chapter 24 - Yellow Polish
Chapter 25 - Lemonade
Chapter 26 - Love You
Chapter 27 - Missed
Chapter 28 - Warm
Chapter 29 - Rut
Chapter 30 - Rabid
Chapter 31 - Circuit
Chapter 32 - Honey
Chapter 33 - Honesty
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Growing
Chapter 36 - Perfect
Chapter 37 - Finally
Chapter 38 - In Love
Chapter 39 - Changes
Chapter 40 - Queen of Arizella
Chapter 41 - Extra

Chapter 3 - Home

455 21 14
By larrychonce28

Louis dragged his soaked body into the dark cave. He crawled as fast as he could, crying when he touched his ripped-up sheets. He wrapped his small body in them, breathing in his own scent. He tried touching his back, the bandages were soaked –pointless.

Louis closed his eyes, praying his bunny would come, but it was too early in the day.

Louis hated the bunny –he bit him all the time. Louis fought with him, trying to always get him out of his territory. He would always wake up with him nestled against his thigh –biting on his thumb. He really hoped he was okay without him –Louis was being selfish, because he needed grounding. He wanted to feel safe without thinking about needing to be scented. He wanted his heart to reach an average speed again.

Louis wanted to lay on his back, but he couldn't, especially now that the bandages were barely holding on. Most of them had ripped when he transformed, they hung loosely but they hugged him –something, anything. His throat was still sore, horribly so, but he wasn't as hungry as he'd been.

He wasn't sure exactly how long he was laying down, but he dosed off twice. The omega screamed when he woke up the third time, smelling the King before seeing him.

A large black wolf stood in front of him, breathing out white, pants clutched in his mouth. He shook off his fur, transforming as he did. "You awful omega." Harry stood up straight, glaring down at the whimpering male. "I give you a second chance at life and you have the nerve to run?" He looked around, "to this!"

Louis flinched at the echo off the cave, covering his body with his fort of blankets. "I –cannot go –I need my cave."

Harry ignored him, putting his pants over his wet legs. The alpha walked around the small cave, touching the walls, "this is disgusting –it is a dump." He ran his fingers through his long wet hair, "I should kill you." He strolled around Louis, "find another omega to fill your position." He looked down at Louis, "but Liam took your measurements, and it will be too difficult to find such a stupid omega."

Louis wiped his face with the blankets, "I –do not want to be bonded anymore."

"Oh, no?" He squatted, smiling, "you do not want to be bonded?" Louis shook his head, screaming when Harry pulled him up by his arm. "Then, let us go –all Arizella beings must have a registered home –I very much doubt this has been registered." He dragged the screaming omega across the floor, out into the rain. "If said being does not have a registered home, he will be given help from council – if the said being is not from Arizella, that being will be sent back to their place of origin. I have wrote it, copied it, and signed it." He tugged Louis' arm extra hard, "Your place of origin is Wereborn and, coincidentally, you have stolen a crown from the Queen." Harry dragged him further through the harsh rain. "And, by the law of Wereborn, you shall be executed in front of the state."

"No!" Louis kicked his feet, hands gripping Harry's wrists. "Okay! Okay!"

Harry paused, looking back, "okay?"

"I –I will bond with you."

Harry let go of Louis' arm, picking him up. He walked back to the cave, looking around once again. "I am being too kind." Harry set Louis on his blankets, "where is this 'bunny'?"

"He –only comes at night..." Louis scratched his arm, trying to soothe the hold Harry had on it. "It hurts."

Harry raised a brow, "when someone is to be killed –it should normally hurt."

Louis sniffled, shivering, "I am cold..."

"No one asked you to run away –especially during such a wet season." Harry crossed his arms, "absolutely filthy, how can you live like this?"

Louis blushed, embarrassed, "this is my home."

"Your home should be condemned." He pointed at a spot on the floor, "There are droppings next to where you sleep."

"It is not my fault –it is the bunny."

"Is this bunny not yours?"

Louis cupped the back of his head with both hands when the bump on his head throbbed, "kind of."

The alpha groaned, "You have not stopped talking about this rabbit since you arrived, and it is 'kind of' yours?"

Louis rocked back and forth, "I needed –comfort!"

"I have asked the whole house to give you comfort! What is a rabbit going to do?"

Louis whined, falling to the side, he scratched hard at his scalp. "Hurts..."

"Goodness," Harry sat beside him, "I cannot believe I have stooped so low." He put a hand at the back of Louis' skull, scratching his scalp with soft nails. "If you want comfort, come."

Louis tugged his blanket to his chest, climbing into the alpha's lap. He placed his nose against Harry's gland when the alpha released pheromones. He moaned softly, wheezing against Harry's skin, "mm..."

"This cave smells." He rubbed a hand over Louis' stomach, "you've destroyed your bandages –and when you catch an infection and die, do not complain." He grabbed a sheet, pulling away Louis' face. "Relax, relax," he huffed when Louis made noises of complaint. "You are too needy, the neediest omega I have ever encountered." He wiped Louis' face of the rain water before wiping off his body.

Louis put his nose back into Harry's gland as soon as the alpha finished drying his face. He curled further into Harry's lap, letting the alpha rub his head.

"The lump is still large." Harry poked at it softly, "You were to have your MRI today." Louis didn't respond, cuddling closer. "Why are you so touch-deprived, omega?" Harry grabbed his face, squeezing it, "answer me."

"I –have never been scented," He muttered softly when Harry stroked his cheek. "I am not touched often –ever –mm!" Louis mewled, grabbing Harry's hand when he moved away, "I need comfort."

"Hm," Harry stroked his leg. "Never been scented –you truly are a virgin, in every aspect." The alpha nudged his nose against Louis' cheek, sniffing him. "Why did you run if you are so compliant now?"

Louis moved his face away, "let me go."

"I see," Harry licked his cheek and Louis moaned. "You are an independent being, you do not wish to be mated –definitely not bonded." He smirked, licking his other cheek, "but you are having a conflict, you need to be held."

Louis looked up so Harry could lick his chin, grooming him.

"You are sweet like this –maybe we should remove a vocal cord." The alpha chuckled low when Louis growled. "I prefer you immobile and quiet, unless you can do both without needing surgery. –Can you do that, omega, hm?"

Louis closed his eyes, nodding.

"Speak."

"You prefer if I don't," Louis' eyes opened, glaring. "Is that not what you said?"

Harry dug to finger into Louis' back and the omega screamed in pain, "What was that, omega?"

"Nothing!" He dug his nails into Harry's chest, "stop!"

"Be careful, I will replace you easily –I do not have to have a mate, it is my choice." He glared down at Louis, "Disrespect me and there will be consequences. I do not know what your Kingdom allowed, but here –in my Kingdom, if you disrespect me, I do not have to order you to be killed –they kill you without hesitation." He pulled Louis' head back, "in my Kingdom, it is my rules. In my Kingdom, I am the King and you will respect me without fail. Do you understand?"

"Yes..." Louis cried.

"Yes, sir, King or your Majesty, will do."

Louis curled back into Harry's neck, breathing in and out quickly. "Yes, sir..." He soothed when Harry scented him again.

"Rest." Louis opened his eyes. "I will wake you when the rain stops."

-

"There," Julie half-smiled, "like new."

Louis looked down at his new bandages, touching over the wrapping. "Thank you..."

"You are very welcome. Please –do not run off into the rain again." Julie stood, you have been bathed, cleansed, and wrapped." She washed her hands in the sink, "I will take you to Niall."

Louis rubbed his arm, "clothes..."

"Of course." Julie went over to a drawer, "Here, I have a gown, when we go to Niall he will re-dress you in something else." She helped him dress himself, fixing his hair. "Are you ready?"

Louis shrugged, "I guess..."

"Hands." Louis held out his hands while Julie handcuffed them together. She sighed, "If you run away again, the last person with you will be put in the hole."

Louis frowned, "the hole?"

She nodded, smiling sadly, "where you were originally placed."

It had been torture to be in such a small space –little movement, if you urinated or defecated –it was on yourself. There was no food, barely any air –it was so dark.

"So, please, keep close." Julie let him walk first, keeping a hand on his lower back. He kept his head down as they walked, picking at his nails.

He sniffled when they reached Niall's bedroom. Julie knocked, putting her hands behind her back. "Niall," She smiled, "I have brought Louis –he has been bathed, cleansed, and re-bandaged." She handed Niall the chain, "He is all yours."

Niall nodded slowly, "come in." He let Louis walk inside, gripping the chain tight. Niall shut the door, removing the handcuffs before setting them down. "I hate you already."

Louis looked up quickly, "what?"

Niall glared, "no one stole for you, if you want to die than let him kill you!" He grabbed Louis' face roughly, "do not put other people's lives in your disgusting little hands!"

Louis stared at him wide eyed, "I –I am sorry."

"We are doing our jobs! If you do not want to be bonded, then tell Harry so he can get rid of you! Now I need to worry for my life –for my –lovers' lives!" Niall wiped his eyes, "over someone who will leave in a few months!"

Louis shook his head, "I –I do not understand-"

"I have been kind to you –we all have!" He pressed his forehead to Louis', "My King is my savior, is our savior. He has been nothing but generous, kind, and loving. You will be used and discarded –If you run again, I will not hesitate to chase you and, when I get you, I will rip your limb off." He shoved Louis away, "Zayn should not have to worry about his life, nor about mine –nor about Liam's!" Niall went to his closet, "I dare you," He ripped off a shirt, "to run." The omega threw it back at Louis who let it fall, "do not belittle my kindness."

Niall grabbed shorts, getting Louis dressed while the omega stood limply. "I did not mean –for this."

Niall didn't respond, continuing to dress him. He straightened his shirt, "as Queen you will have more rules than the King himself. You will learn to speak, walk, eat, dance." He grabbed Louis' hand-cuffs, cuffing him. "You must be the cleanest among us all. You will meet with the town, they need to love you. You will need to be adored, accepted."

Louis didn't like the weight of the cuffs.

"You will go to events, meetings –you will meet children, talk about how many you want and-."

"I do not want."

Niall spun around on his heal, "listen carefully; you, as a being, is gone. You are here to play a relationship, to be in fake love –you have no opinions right now. You are here for our King, not for what you want. When I ask if you want children, you say yes. When asked anything of you, you agree. You will be Royalty, you need to act like it." He opened the door, "Our Kingdom is the highest in the land, in the world. We have the best economy; our people are happy –but we are missing a mate for our King. That is all you are, and you will act like it." He motioned Louis out, "starting now."

-

Louis looked over the array of food and utensils. He cupped his stomach when it growled.

"Are you hungry?"

Louis nodded quickly, head down.

"Sit up straight." Niall grabbed his shoulders, pushing them til Louis was straight. "Do not slouch." He slid the bowl of creamy soup up to Louis. "And when I ask a question, answer –I do not want a nod, I do not want a hum –I want yes or no."

"Yes, I am hungry."

"Three spoons," Niall pointed, "dessert spoon, soup spoon, tea spoon." He pushed the bowl of salad closer. "Two plates; salad plate and service plate –three forks; dinner fork, salad fork, and dessert fork." Niall set two knives down, "two knives; bread knife on your bread plate and dinner knife –if you were having fish you would also have a fish knife. Four glasses; water, white wine, and red wine –dessert glass." He tapped on the napkin, "napkin goes in your lap."

Louis grabbed the cloth napkin, laying it messily in his lap. Niall sighed, "Nicely." He re adjusted it, sitting down. "Soup spoon."

Louis looked at the three spoons, forgetting which was which. "Uh –this-" He bit his lip, reaching for a small spoon. He flinched back when Niall swatted his hand.

"Wrong."

"Um," Louis licked his cut lips. "This one –ow."

"Wrong."

Louis grabbed the last spoon slowly, pulling back when he was hit again. "What? It is the only other spoon!"

"Queens do not shout –shut up." Niall moved the soup, "you do not get to eat until you get it right. I will do it once more." The blonde stood, "sit up straight."

Louis did, hands in his lap. "I am hungry."

"That," Niall snatched the napkin off his lap, folding it perfectly. "Sounds like a personal issue." He stepped back, "Napkin in your lap."

-

"I am full now..."

Niall moved away, "you must excuse yourself, bow to the table, to your alpha, then leave. Napkin lays on your plate if you are done. If not, then it goes beside your plate."

Louis scooted back, "may I be excused?"

"You may."

The omega removed the cloth napkin, stood, before bowing to no one. He looked at Niall, hands crossed in front of him, "my rash burns..."

"Let us go put ointment then we will go for a walk." Niall slipped the cuffs on, walking Louis through the house.

The house was clean, beautiful. It was homey despite the amount of money Harry probably owned.

Castles were typical, and Arizella did have a castle –and, typically, Kings and their servants lived in the castle. But they were not in a castle –Louis would never try to steal from a castle. He didn't understand why everyone lived in this house rather than there.

This was a mansion, that's it. It's a home –like a vacation home.

"Ni –Niall..."

"Yes?"

Louis wanted to scratch at his bandages. "Does Harry live here?"

"Our King does live here."

Louis moved aside so Niall could close the door behind them. "Arizella has a castle –it is very large." He shuffled, "why does he live here?"

"Because our King prefers this home over the castle." Niall went to his bathroom, returning with the cream.

"But –would it not be better –so everyone feels more comfortable?"

Niall unscrewed the cap, "Harry built this home." He motioned Louis to lay back. The omega did, slowly, closing his eyes when Niall lifted his gown. "The entrance was originally the whole house. It was a small cabin." The blonde omega ran cold fingers over Louis' rash, making sure to get around his penis. "This was before he knew he was to be King. His father refused him the throne, and then," Niall spread Louis' thighs, "he became sick and died." Louis opened his eyes, biting his lip when Niall rubbed the ointment on a painful spot. "Harry's mother searched and searched for him, he was found here –cabin built." Niall smiled softly, "he accepted the throne, thank the Elements. And, with the riches, he continued building his home –never stepping foot in the castle."

Niall grabbed a rag, wiping his hands. He lowered Louis' gown, helping him sit up. "He built, and built, all by himself. It was when he began the second floor that he finally accepted help. This home is his home –that castle is not his home." Niall nodded to himself, "he is there for parties, special occasions, work –but that is all." He sighed, "This is not for you to tell anyone. Our people believe Harry stays in that castle, they believe this is only a vacation house –just a normal house."

"And –you –do not want to live there?"

Niall shrugged softly, "that castle –after Rovan and Martha, Harry's mother and father, passed. He renovated the whole castle, Harry fired the servants, he painted –designed –put his blood and sweat into every detail. Harry ordered artwork from all over; Gurlin, Tous, Wereborn." Niall hugged himself, "when I was hired, I was so very nervous but happy. The castle was done, beautiful, I'd never been in one before." He squinted at the floor, "but, then he said that we would not live there –but, if we wished to live there, that we may."

Louis touched his dry lips, "you chose here."

"I did, I love our King. Those who stay at the castle are the planners. But us, the one's here, we are his family." Niall smiled, "we will do anything for our King." His smiled dropped slowly, "including kill."

Louis looked down, hands fiddling together.

"Zayn, by our law –by our King, should have killed you." Louis looked back up. "The only reason he did not, is because you made it over a twenty-foot wall, in flesh."

"In Arizella, is it wrong to be in flesh?"

"By no means, but it is not common to always be in flesh. We sleep in our wolf form, we hunt as wolves –but you were stealing, and as our King said, it is easier to steal in flesh than as a wolf." He went to grab Louis' cuffs, "but, in flesh, you should not just be able to jump a twenty-foot wall –especially you. You are around 5'3," Niall looked him up and down. "You weigh nothing –Zayn kept you alive simply because it would interest our King, that is all."

There are three types of beings

Wolves, Humans, and Half-Wolves.

Although the wars between both sides, Humans and Wolves, ended before Louis was born, they still lived separately.

Humans and Wolves now openly mated, although frowned upon, creating Half-Wolves.

Gilden is the country where Wolves reside. There are wolves known to also be in other countries, but none as large as Gilden.

Somet is where Humans reside.

It is a rumor that Arizella trades with Somet –but Louis has looked at many of the Human's art. Although they are beneath them, they are talented –Humans are known to bounce back from anything –except the cold.

Half-Wolves live among Humans and Wolves –but mostly Humans because of the friction between Wolves and Half-Wolves.

Inside of Gilden there are states, such as; Arizella and Wereborn. Arizella in the capital of Gilden –of all 125 states. It is the largest and most visited, but it is the least occupied. Arizella is beautiful –the state has seasons, the beings are happy, they work hard –they are envied.

Not just anyone can share in their wealth and happiness.

Their Counsel is strict, their armies are large –their beings are resilient.

Everyone wants to live in Arizella, but not everyone can. Visiting is common, vacationing as well –but you cannot over stay your welcome. Louis snuck in unseen, unheard –his size always benefited him, especially when needing to hide in boxes that were being transported through Arizella. (It helped that the transporters were required to rest after a certain number of miles –it helped that Louis was quiet and used scent blockers.)

Certain states, the larger ones, have multiple rulers. Wereborn is small, so there is only one. Arizella, being the largest, should have at least four to cover all four districts. When Harry said he ruled over all Arizella, it gave him goosebumps. That meant Harry did the job of four, while keeping his state very afloat –it also meant that Louis had no hope of escape.

It is why it made sense that Arizella was deemed the capital, by all 125 states Counsels, after Harry took over.

King's managed the Council, the military, the people, money –they were the overseers. Which is why it made sense, small state = one ruler. Large state = multiple rulers.

"When you," Louis stared at his nails, "say you love him –why?"

Niall chuckled, "that is my King."

"Yes, but," Louis sighed. This was typical. Kings were as Gods. They were everything and more –Louis never cared for Royalty. To put someone on a pedestal because they lift a hand and sign a paper is comical. People were taught to love Royalty, it did not matter if they were starving because of them –you loved them because they were your Royalty. "He –is awful -terrifying," Louis' back ached, "he –is angry."

Niall kneeled, "you tried stealing from him." He smirked, "You are only here to play house, Louis. He does not have to treat you any way. If he wishes, he can send you to Wereborn and they will deal with you." Niall grabbed his wrist, latching on the cuffs. "You have done nothing for anyone –he is not angry; our King just does not put up with bullshit." Niall stood, eyes low, "there is a difference." He pulled the omega up by the chain, "during your stay, you will learn the difference."

-

Louis whimpered when they approached Harry's door, he didn't need to know this room was Harry's –it smelled like him.

Niall had taken him for another walk around the grounds and it was fine until the sun came out again. He had run back to the house and Niall tackled him. It hurt his back –hurt his legs to even run. Niall screamed at him and Louis started crying –so here they were.

"My King, it is Niall." Niall bowed his head, nudging Louis to do the same.

The door opened slowly, "may I help you?"

Niall looked up, slapping Louis to do the same. "Where –excuse me, where is Harry?"

The male blinked at Niall, "who?"

The blonde half-growled, "Where is my King?"

The male smirked, "oh –you mean Master..."

Niall closed his eyes briefly, "no, I mean –my King." He grabbed the omega's arm swiftly.

"Let me go, or I am going to rip those blue eyes out."

Niall smiled, "right here," He pointed at the Arizella birthmark, "is Arizella's mark –and Harry is our King –not our Master." He looked at Louis, "and this is his soon-to-be." Louis blushed, looking down. "So, with that, would you like to rephrase something?"

The omega opened the door wider, hand gripping the handle. "Soon-to-be? That is nice, in chains," He looked back, "and then why is he not in here, hm?"

Niall smiled, "maybe because you are in the way."

The omega snorted, "Triad-trash."

Niall took a step forward, "excuse me?"

"I am sure all of Arizella would love to hear about the King's head guard fucking two triad-trash omegas."

Niall bowed his head and Louis lifted his, "who are you?"

The omega finally looked at him, "he speaks."

Louis raised a brow, "my back is in terrible pain, my legs ache every second I stand here, my eyes burn, and it gives me headaches. I have a rash on my penis and my thighs, when I walk it hurts." He took a step forward, "I do not want to be here, but now that I have met you I would very much like if you move so I can just relax." His lip wobbled, "I hate it here and you are just making me hate it more –I –I can smell him –and I need comfort –so move."

Harry walked up behind the omega, hands going around his waist. He grinned, "hm, you have spunk." He kissed the side of the omega's neck, "get dressed –and move," Harry chuckled, "as my 'soon-to-be' has just said."

The omega simply bowed his head before going back into the room. Harry leaned on the door frame, smiling from ear to ear. "And what has caused this? It's been one day since you've been back, and you are fighting?"

"Nothing, sir." Niall lifted Louis' chain, "he does not feel well and has asked for you personally."

Harry grabbed Niall's chin, lifting it, "what is wrong, omega?"

"Nothing, sir."

Louis leaned closer to Harry, sniffing him, "that thing called him trash."

"No, no," Niall shook his head, "it is fine."

Harry raised a brow, "Gian called you trash?"

"No, sir."

Harry held up an arm when the omega tried leaving, "Gian, is there something you had to say to Niall?"

Gian shook his head, "no, your highness."

Harry didn't look at him, eyes glancing back and forth between Niall and Louis. "When you asked me why I have not invited you in such a long time –this is why." He moved his arm, "do not come back."

"Yes, sir." Gian left quickly, head down.

Harry cupped Niall's cheek, rubbing it with his thumb. "Go lie down, omega."

"Yes, your Majesty." He gave the chain to Harry, walking away from the two.

Louis towed closer, "what is a Triad?"

Harry tugged on the leash, making Louis stumble. "What do you want?"

Louis turned his feet in, "they keep taking me outside even when I say no –I can see but," he licked his lips. "the sun is so bright –I see spots."

Harry looked dumfounded, "you ran away and now, suddenly, you do not want to go outside?"

"I –the sun –hurts my eyes." Louis rubbed his now-crying eyes. "I just –I hate it."

Harry pulled him harder, closing the door. "You are acting very spoiled for a thief who has not even been here a week." He pulled the chain, bringing Louis to the floor. "I do not care what you hate or do not, no one asked."

Louis pouted, hands to his lips, "Can –you scent me, please?"

Harry let go of the chain, pants barely hanging on his hips. He walked to a large chair in his room, "what have you done today?"

Louis whined, hands cuffed together, "please..."

"Crawl to me, omega, if you want it."

Once Louis was in front of him, he placed cold hands on Harry's knee. "I did it."

"Did that hurt your ego?"

Louis swallowed hard, hating when something reminded him that, three days ago, he'd never be in this position –not even with a knife to his head. "It does."

Harry laughed, "And still, you do it."

Louis stood up, using Harry's knee for support. His legs were wobbly, still not fully stable, but he stood. "I do not need this –I do not –I," He looked around, "I do not need anyone's scent."

Harry stared at him, knuckle pressed to his lips. Louis knees went weak when he was suddenly engulfed in pheromone. He dropped, clutching Harry's leg, "oh..." Louis rubbed his face against his pant-leg, sniffing him hard. "Mm –more..." He moaned softly, biting gently on Harry's soft pants.

"What was it you were saying? –Something about not needing to be scented." Harry cradled the back of Louis' head, "and the MRI?"

"Mm, a concussion." He rubbed his face against Harry's knee, whining when Harry pulled him up and into his lap. Louis curled into the smallest ball he could, annoyed by the cuffs. Harry stroked the back of his neck with one hand, playing with the hairs at the base.

Harry rubbed the side of Louis' thigh, hand crawling to his knee. He spread Louis' legs slowly, hand going in between them. "The rash?"

"It always itches," Louis sighed, headache subsiding. "It burns too."

Harry touched his inner thighs, fingers skimming over the small bumps. "And your back?"

Louis squirmed when Harry's hands stroked close to his penis, "itches –I hate the bandages..." It felt good –Harry's hands were callused, large –but his touch was gentle. He wasn't trying to arouse Louis, just sooth the uncomfortableness.

"A triad is when three wolves are together –mates."

"Having sex?"

"No," Harry's hand went back to the side of Louis' thigh. He held him closer, pushing back against the seat until it reclined. Harry kissed his eyes when Louis whimpered at the new position, hands underneath the gown. He stroked Louis' ass softly, "sh, sh." He closed his eyes, "a triad is when there are three mates –soon-to-be bonded."

Louis' ears perked up, "is –that possible?"

"Yes," Harry breathed warm on his face. "Although many beings do not believe so."

"There," Louis whimpered when Harry's thumb stroked the underside of his balls. He shivered when he did it again, tucking his face deeper in his neck. "There..."

Harry kissed his cheek, "the skin here is thin."

"Hurts..."

"I will need to speak to Julie." Harry yawned, "I missed out on a blow job to cradle a grown omega."

Louis bit his lip, "Niall is in one... a triad."

"He is, although I have said to stop."

Louis looked up, "why?"

"Because our Kingdom is perfect," He grabbed Louis' chin, "a triad is not."

Louis squinted at him, sitting up. He pulled himself out of Harry's lap, groaning softly. "But," He hugged himself, "you have sex with multiple omegas –that is seen as perfect?"

Harry reclined up, "careful."

Louis frowned, turning around, dragging his feet to the door. "I am going to take a nap –thank you for calming me."

Harry closed his eyes, "you can prostitute, and it still will never be seen as worse."

Louis turned around, "your people are stupid." He rubbed his shoulder, exiting the bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 66.3K 103
It all started when the alpha laid eyes on the short curvy omega and he knew at that moment that his life would never be the same, in a good way of c...
44K 2.4K 18
@stephaniekw1234 asked me to write an ABO where Omega Harry and Alpha Louis have a one-night stand and Harry gets pregnant. A few years later their p...
55.7K 2.3K 13
A/B/O Dynamics Louis is a male Omega returning to his hometown after a year, looking for a job. There have been very few changes since he left. Days...
59.8K 2.1K 20
Louis Tomlinson was the omega that most Envied, he had everything, power, fame and money. But he lacked an alpha, someone who'd hold him when times g...