Queen of Arizella

By larrychonce28

Stealing from Royalty is punishable by death. Louis starts over, doing his best to keep his hands at his side... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Arizella
Chapter 3 - Home
Chapter 4 - Downtown
Chapter 5 - Fur
Chapter 6 - Texture
Chapter 7 - Head
Chapter 8 - God
Chapter 9 - Exception
Chapter 10 - Thumb
Chapter 11 - Nesting
Chapter 12 - licking
Chapter 13 - Stunning
Chapter 14 - Elements
Chapter 15 - Wow
Chapter 16 - Heat I
Chapter 17 - Heat II
From the Author
Chapter 18 - Strawberry Sweet
Chapter 19 - Orange Juice
Chapter 20 - Agreed
Chapter 21 - Itty-Bitty
From the Author II
Chapter 22 - Soup Spoon
Chapter 23 - A baby
Chapter 24 - Yellow Polish
Chapter 25 - Lemonade
Chapter 26 - Love You
Chapter 27 - Missed
Chapter 28 - Warm
Chapter 29 - Rut
Chapter 30 - Rabid
Chapter 31 - Circuit
Chapter 32 - Honey
Chapter 33 - Honesty
Chapter 34 - Home
Chapter 35 - Growing
Chapter 36 - Perfect
Chapter 37 - Finally
Chapter 38 - In Love
Chapter 39 - Changes
Chapter 40 - Queen of Arizella
Chapter 41 - Extra

Chapter 2 - Deprived

533 21 20
By larrychonce28

"Hello," An alpha woman spoke, "my name is Julie, I am the home doctor."

Louis kept his eyes closed, leaning against the guard. He rubbed his face against Zayn's shirt, ignoring the doctor.

"He will not open his eyes unless the lights are off."

Louis noticed a dimming of light behind his lids. He moved slightly, one hand gripping Zayn's arm. "Mm."

"Hello, omega." Louis flinched at how close the woman sounded. "My name is Julie, what is yours?"

"Louis..."

"You are very beautiful, Louis." She grabbed his face gently and Louis practically ran to it. He whined high, grabbing onto her coat. "He is deprived." Julie rubbed his cheek softly, "skinny –hm." She moved away and Louis would have fell forward if not for Zayn catching him. "Yes –very deprived."

Louis opened his eyes slowly, looking around, "wa-ter..."

"Of course, omega." Julie stood, grabbing a bottle of water. "Here, can you hold this?"

Louis cupped the bottle with both hands shaking, "o-open."

She shook her head, "I would like you to try."

Louis lifted a weak hand to the top of the bottle, frustrated when he couldn't get the small top undone. It took a few tries and, when it opened, he started chugging it. Zayn ripped it from his mouth and Louis started crying.

"Calm, omega." Julie was back, rubbing his arm. "You will be very sick if you drink so fast."

Louis kept crying, pressing the palms of his hands into his eyes. "Home –I wa –nt my cave!"

She sighed, "I do not understand our Ruler. –Zayn, bring him here."

Zayn stood, "he will not be happy."

"I do not care, unless he wishes for us to scent him." Zayn left, leaving them alone. Julie gave him a weak smile, "I am sure you are not feeling well." Louis stared at the bottle of water Zayn left beside him. "I will give you water." She grabbed it, holding it to his lips as Harry had. Julie wiped some of his tears away, pulling away the bottle every time he became greedy. "I am here to make sure you are healthy –make sure your wounds are taken care of."

Louis shook his head slowly.

"I must, I was ordered to. You will need to be taken outside as well, to adjust to the light." Julie sighed, "But I can hear your heart from here –it will be pointless if you are so erratic."

Louis tried touching his back then the lump on his head, "hu-rts."

"I know, I saw." She stood, "may you lay on your stomach so that I may see it?" Louis shook his head again. "Please? I am a very good doctor, I swear. I will do my best to not hurt you."

Louis tried turning, needing her help to lay down. He whined when she began rubbing his legs.

"I know, I am sorry." Julie moved away for a moment and it felt so good to lay flat. "Zayn did a number on you." She removed the robe, doing her best to avoid touching the bloody skin. "Alright, I will clean the wounds –it does not look as bad as it may feel, Louis."

Louis didn't respond, flinching when the door opened, revealing a very bothered looking King.

"I am busy."

Julie bowed to him, "I wish for you to be here to calm him. Zayn and I had no plans on scenting him."

"I do not care, Julie. When I am busy, I am busy." Harry huffed, walking closer. He put a hand on the back of Louis' neck, squeezing, "are you cleaning him?"

"Yes." Julie grabbed a cleaning solution and cotton, "it will sting."

"Stay still," Harry ordered.

Before the product touched his back, Louis was crying, and when it did –he was screaming. Louis tried squirming away, Harry made it difficult with the hand on his neck. He sobbed loudly, kicking his sore legs up and down.

Harry squeezed his neck harder, squatting, "still, omega."

Louis pulled on him, trying to get away from how harsh the cotton felt on his raw skin. "No!"

Harry pressed their foreheads together, licking and nipping at the tears that fell, before scenting the room. Louis went slack, mouth hanging open –it still hurt, but it hurt a lot less when your senses were being distracted.

Louis moved even when it hurt, never had been scented before. He tried crawling even when Harry held him down, "no..."

"I am starting to believe," Harry scratched Louis' scalp, avoiding the lump. "The only words you can say are 'no'."

"I will need to bandage him, may you sit him up?"

"Up, omega." Harry grabbed the two hands that stretched for him. He sat Louis up despite the omega's disapproval.

Julie wrapped Louis up, not too tightly, giving him breathing room. She put some cream on the bruises over his neck from Zayn's hand, smiling once he was bandaged. "Very good." The doctor stood, going to throw away the dirty cotton. She looked back while washing her hands, "I will need to check his lower region."

"As you must." Harry turned to the door, "you may scent him –Zayn may scent him –I do not care. I need him healthy and clean –that is it."

Julie bowed, "yes sir."

Louis whimpered when Harry left, taking the smell with him. He stared at the door, while Julie laid him back down. "Harry can be very –difficult." She smiled, "but he is very kind." Julie laid him on his back and, if Louis wasn't in a trance, he would have felt it. "I will remove the rest of the robe, okay?"

Louis nodded slowly, eyes scanning the ceiling –looking for a new distraction.

"Hm," She hummed. "You have a small rash here." Julie touched over the red skin on Louis' inner thigh then around his penis. "It looks like a urine rash –nothing too serious." She rolled over to the counter, grabbing ointment. "I will put this on, it will feel cold." Julie applied the ointment on and around his penis, and then on his thighs. "This will need to be applied every day, twice a day."

Louis stared up at the dim light, wanting nothing but to go back to his cave.

"Tell me about yourself, Louis." Julie rolled over to the light switch, turning up the brightness a little. "What are you doing in Arizella?"

Louis covered his groin, "I –I –I live here."

"You were not born here." She lifted her arm, showing her birthmark. "Where are you from?"

"W-Wereborn."

"I see." The alpha smiled sadly, "and –you were caught stealing?"

Louis nodded, sitting up sluggishly. "Yes..."

"Why come to the capital? Thievery is a much worse offense."

"I –I said I would stop, but –I," Louis cried pathetically. "I was just hungry!"

Julie turned the lights up a bit more, rolling back over. "I see." She put a hand on his knee, "well, you will not be hungry anymore." Louis looked at her. "Harry will bond with you, which means you will live here –as Royalty." She lifted his face, "for now, do not stress –that will come later."

-

"You will sleep here." Louis kept his head down, dragging his feet into the carpeted bedroom. He looked around slowly, happy the blinds were closed. He clutched the soft robe close, chest burning.

"You will sleep separate from Harry."

Louis walked in three circles, frowning, "I –I am hungry..."

"I know." The omega grabbed Louis' hand, walking him to the bed. "I will stay with you to feed you."

Louis was grateful when his butt touched the bed. He held onto the omega's arms, digging his nails into the male's skin. "Ow –ow."

"Slowly, omega, take your time." He quickly placed a pillow behind Louis' back, helping him lean back against it. "There." The male omega laid the thin blanket over his thighs. "I will go get your food."

Louis took the opportunity to cry while he was alone. He wasn't exactly sure why he cried –maybe because he felt like his life was over? Because he felt weak? Possibly because he was actually sitting on a bed, a real bed that felt so good under his body?

Everything hurt. His legs, his back –his eyes, throat, stomach –his pride.

Louis was a virgin, he's also never even been scented. So, to be scented –to feel safe when he was so scared, in pain. It was addicting.

He'd always been a floater, since he was young Louis had been on his own. When he was younger, he liked hanging out around parks and schools, listening to kids his age talk about their own experiences. About rumors, secrets, things their parents had told them.

Scenting was common; parent's scented, lovers –children. Scenting was so common that Louis had never experienced it. It had been a shock when Harry did it to him, even now he could still smell it. He never understood how it worked, how a smell could heighten a sense while also crushing all of them at once.

He wasn't sure how it was supposed to feel, but it did feel good. Goose bumps, watery eyes, trembling –it hit him so fast. For the moment, Louis felt no pain –he craved being held, being safe. How he could crave something he'd never experienced was scary.

Louis was small –weak, it was frustrating. But strong too –he can live days without food, he can run fast, he's really good at stealing. Louis' senses are sharp, but now he only felt –pathetic. He felt angry. He was leaving, he was about to leave and now he was going to be bonded –now he was going to be a Queen.

When he was seventeen, he'd hear others talking about losing their virginity –finding their soulmate, creating bonds. He never understood how lucky they could be to find their soulmates at such young ages –because they didn't. He slowly learned that soulmates didn't exist –teenagers were hormonal and they fell easy.

Sex, bonding –he never cared for it, maybe because he didn't understand it. It seemed to be a race for everyone his age to lose their virginity, to bond and have kids. He just hoped he'd have enough food for a week. To him it wasn't special, he learned, specifically when a girl raved about losing her virginity, and the same girl 'lost it' again –in tenth grade and eleventh –and twelfth.

He was scared that Harry was going to change his mind and kill him. He was worried for when he had to sit down with the King and actually talk. He was worried his hands were going to be removed.

Louis was worried about Thumb.

"Louis," The omega re-entered. "I have your soup." He pulled a chair to the bed, "I have bread and tea as well."

Louis licked his dry lips, eyes lingering over the steaming broth. His lips parted, reaching out for the spoon when the food table was placed over his lap.

"Be still, omega, I will gladly feed you." The omega stirred the soup, lifting the hot spoon to his lips. Louis blew on it gently before accepting it into his mouth.

It was hot. It fell down his throat, hitting his stomach and warming him inside out. It was the most delicious thing he could ever remember eating.

He tried not to eat too quickly, annoyed when he saw that the soup was disappearing. The man offered him bread that Louis happily consumed.

He was full quickly, unable to finish the food. His stomach hurt, but it was a lot better than the typical hunger pains. Louis picked up the small cup of tea with both hands. He never liked tea, but anything that could help soothe his throat would work fine.

He took small sips, like Julie and Zayn had said. Louis stared at the details on the cup, lowering his eyes at the very small writing. The art on the cup was so detailed, it was hand made.

He would know, he made it.

He rolled the cup around, following the design. There, his initials, in very small cursive. He'd made only four of these tea cups, all made in Wereborn. The state's symbol was underneath the cup –Wereborn openly traded with Arizella, they were allies. Wereborn is garbage –it has always been seen as such; but Wereborn is full of artists. It is the only thing keeping the state afloat.

They'd find artists to create masterpieces, pay them practically nothing for it, and then sell it for thousands –millions. It was illegal, in Wereborn, to write your name on your art. So Louis put his initials as a part of the art, no one would notice but him.

"My name is Niall." Louis looked up from the cup. "I will be your personal assistant."

Louis nodded slowly, not considering knowing the male's name. He finished off his tea, setting it down. "May –may I –go to my cave?"

Niall stopped smiling, "I am very sorry, Harry has asked that you stay in the home's vicinity." He took the tray, "you will rest now and, when you wake, I will take you outside for a few minutes so your eyes will adjust to the light."

Louis rubbed his nose, sniffling. "I –I need –my bunny –and –my things..."

Niall tilted his head, "I –can ask."

Louis nodded, "thank you."

Niall swallowed hard, pressing his lips together. "If I may ask," He scooted closer, "why did you come over our home wall?"

Louis wiped a few stray tears, "I –I was hungry... I needed food..."

"Harry, he is very generous." Niall crossed his leg over the other, "it is not common for our people to starve."

Louis frowned, "I –am not from Arizella..."

"Yes, I know this but –we have many shelters for wanderers."

"I –I –am a thief." He covered his face. "I will be killed!"

Niall blinked quickly, touching Louis' back. He quickly reacted when Louis let out a loud whine. "I am very sorry." Niall hugged his hand to his chest, "I see."

Louis hugged himself, trying to calm down. "If someone would have known, I would have been sent back and killed in front of the state."

Niall nodded slowly, "you –stole, from Royalty?" Louis nodded mutely. The omega's eyes grew, "why?"

"I," Louis felt his throat ache. "They do not take care of their homeless –I –I made a crown for the Queen." He swallowed thickly, "she spat on me –she hated it." He rubbed his eye, "I worked so long on it –made it perfect and she –she hated it." Louis squeezed the blanket, glaring at the sheets. "So I snatched it off of her disgusting head. I took my art and I ran." He glanced at Niall, "she did not deserve my work."

Niall nodded slowly, "I see..." He breathed, "I understand your fear."

"I came here –because this is the capital, they have no jurisdiction here." Louis' lip wobbled, "but, if some knew –Arizella can send me back and I will be killed." He shook his head quickly, "I was angry –I was hungry!"

Niall put a hand on Louis' covered knee, "calm, omega." He removed the blanket, "Harry says that he does not want you stressed." He sat on the edge of the bed, "we will talk more –later." Niall smiled gently, taking Louis' bare foot in his hand, "for now, sleep."

-

"It hurts!" Louis whined, stopping when the sunlight touched his eyes. "No!"

"Sh, sh," Niall cooed. "You may close your eyes, but we need to walk."

The sun felt good on his skin but the sun hurt his head, eyes closed or not. "No!" He whined loudly, catching the guard's attention. "No!" Louis pulled back against Niall, dropping to the ground so he did not have to move.

Niall looked to a Zayn, "is our King home?"

"He is not." Zayn walked closer, "stand, omega." Louis cried, face firmly planted in the grass. Zayn lifted him, holding Louis up by his butt. "Where must you walk to?"

Niall put a hand on Louis' shaking hand, "just around the front lawn." He sighed, "He needs to be scented." Niall moved away swiftly when Zayn released bits a pheromone until Louis stopped crying. "You –are you insane?"

"Harry said it does not matter who it is." Zayn walked in slow circles, "if it will calm him, it is fine."

Niall gawked, "is he insane?"

Zayn huffed, "truly."

"How does he expect to mate with him if he is letting the whole kingdom scent him?"

"It is not my job to question what our King does." Zayn shot Niall a look, "neither yours."

Niall bowed his head, keeping a hand on Louis' as they walked around.

-

Louis woke up for the third time, taking some time to get out of bed. He went to the bathroom inside the room to pee. He pee'd, standing in front of the toilet for a few more seconds before flushing the toilet –again and again. He dragged his feet to the sink, washing his hands.

His rash itched and he wasn't sure how to get back to Julie.

Louis walked back into the room, stumbling a few times. The room was beautiful –it was huge, and it was his. It didn't make sense, but Louis couldn't remember the last time he had a room –a bed.

He walked to his door, opening it. The omega held onto the wall, walking down one hallway to end up back in front of his room. He walked in the opposite direction, hitting a dead end. Once he found the stairs, Louis took them one at a time, legs shaking with every step down. He gripped the rail with both hands, keeping an eye on his wobbly feet.

Once down stairs, Louis looked around. He shuffled to one side, before going to the other.

No one was here, it was dark.

Louis had no sense of time.

He touched a wall, walking towards double doors. He unlocked it with shaky fingers, shivering when a wet breeze slammed him. He looked at the dark sky, full of rain clouds and lightening. It felt nice to not be in a cave right now –but –his bunny.

"What are you doing?" Louis jumped slightly when the alpha slid in front of him. He leaned towards him, wanting comfort but Zayn grabbed his arm. "Why are you out of bed?"

"I –have a rash."

Zayn gave him an odd look, "and?"

"I need –the cream –from the doctor." He whimpered when Zayn let him go.

"Stop," Zayn lifted a brow. "Julie is asleep –as is the whole house. Niall is your keeper, you go to him when you need something."

"I –do not know where he is."

Zayn grabbed Louis by the hand, bringing him back inside. "You will not be allowed to go outside."

Louis nodded weakly, "you hurt me."

"You had the audacity to try and steal from the King of the Capital –My King." Zayn picked Louis up, taking him upstairs. "You hurt yourself."

Louis cuddled into Zayn's chest, "I need –to get my bunny."

"I do not understand." Zayn stopped in front of a door, knocking. "Talk to Niall."

"In my cave," Louis cried. "He is –going to be cold!"

"Yes?" Niall yawned, "Zayn, what is wrong?"

"Louis needs comfort, as well as ointment."

Niall touched Louis' face, "for the rash?" Louis nodded. "Of course, I have everything –come, bring him to my bed."

Zayn entered, going to bed, laying Louis down gently, "Goodnight."

Louis rolled onto his side, taking pressure of his back. He grabbed Niall's pillow breathing in, it smelled like Zayn.

He kept his face in the pillow, too embarrassed to turn around.

"Louis," Niall shut the door. "I will get the ointment; would you like to sleep here?"

Louis nodded, trying to sit up. He held the pillow, "Zayn –is your mate?"

Niall stopped on his way to the bathroom, "excuse me?"

"The pillow," Louis stroked it. "Smells like him..."

Niall rubbed his neck, "he –not exactly." He sighed, "We –mess around, that is all. I will change the sheets-"

"No." Louis rubbed his face against it, "It is comforting."

Niall came closer, "I do not understand Harry's goal. You will have so many scents, you will never bond."

Louis shrugged, "He said it is just pretend..."

"Well, yes –but," Niall sat on the bed. "Our people have been spoiled. We are a thriving state –the most thriving, which is why we are the Capital. Harry has created a real Kingdom, people are healthy –not hungry –happy." He sighed quietly, "but, because Harry has created such a Kingdom, our people have become quite spoiled. They demand for him to have a mate. Harry –sleeps around, but he is picky. He is in the paper with a new omega every week –other states have one mate, Harry is the only one without a solid relationship. It makes people doubt his –morals, his love for them and for anything." Niall smiled sadly, "he is an amazing King, he trusts us –loves us, makes sure we are happy without fail. It is unfortunate that our people do not see that."

"He will bond me then..."

"Yes, and then –after, maybe five months, he will un-bond you." Niall pressed his lips together, "they will say you died, you will disappear and, because you are bonded, he will never need to get another omega. Once you bond, it is for life –everyone will be so sad for him, they will not question if never gets another omega."

Oh. That made sense.

"Un-bonding –it hurts you, it is painful but only for the omega."

Louis pouted, playing with the pillowcase. "How much?"

"It will feel like you are dying, you could." Louis closed his eyes. "No omega would ever agree to something like that –but you did. Is it because you did not know?"

Bonding was –an experience.

When you bond –it is typically for life. Bonding needs consent, it needs acceptance. You cannot just bite someone; the mark will not stay –you will not bond.

To bond you must get blessings from the Elements. To bond you must get along. To bond you must bond. The omega must accept the alpha, give his or herself to their alpha. If not, then it is just a regular bite that will heal and disappear.

"I offered my virginity –I did not know..." He pushed his face further into the pillow.

"Well, it is done." Niall stood, "tomorrow, you will meet with Julie and then Harry –he said he will make time for you."

Louis nodded laying back down. "May I keep this pillow?"

Niall smiled, "you may –I am –Zayn and I, we have our limits –this is okay."

-

"Louis," Julie preened, "you look so much better. How was your breakfast?"

"Good..."

"What did you have?"

Louis touched the bump, still on his head, "toast –jelly... juice."

"Are you still hungry? That is not much." Louis shook his head no. "Hm, maybe your stomach has shrunk quite a bit." Julie smiled tenderly, "I will check your back and your rash –Niall has informed me that he put more on yesterday?" Louis nodded. "Very good. I will also take an MRI," she winked, "to make sure that bump is not serious."

Louis played with his thumb, "it hurts my head –especially in the light."

"But it seems like your eyes have adjusted nicely –you will still need to go outside. It is most likely a concussion, but you will be fine –I am sure of it." Julie rolled closer, "when you transform, does it hurt?"

"I have not..."

"No?" Julie frowned, "you sleep in flesh?"

"Yes..."

"Why?"

Louis shrugged, "I –am bad at transformations."

"Did you go to school for them?"

"No..."

"Hm, I see." She touched his knee, "if you are to be our new Queen, even for short, you must transform. Let us get you healthy and then we will work on that."

-

"Louis." Harry signed a paper, going to the next. "Sit."

He walked slowly to the chair, legs still wobbly, fingers twitching. Louis sat down on the lounge chair with little grace, keeping his legs stretched out like Julie advised.

Harry continued signing papers, not speaking. He stood up, going to his door, Niall waiting on the other side. "Give these to Liam, thank you." Harry closed the door, locking it behind him. "So," He strolled up behind Louis, touching the bump on his head. "The results from Julie?"

Louis shivered, leaning into his hand, "I do not know yet."

"Relax." Harry walked to his chair, sitting. "How do you feel?"

"Bad..."

"Sounds terrible," Harry smiled, "But I expect nothing less." He sighed, waving his hand, "so, what is your story, omega? What made you try to steal from me?"

"I –was hungry," He hugged his arms. "I have always stole my food."

"And in Wereborn you stole and now you are here?"

"I –designed and made art –I –the Queen did not like the crown I created, and I took it –off her head."

Harry smirked, "Elements, if I wanted to I could have just given you back –I would not have had to get dirty." He shook his head, "and where is her crown now?"

"My crown," Louis pouted, "was stolen while I was asleep."

"Hm," Harry licked his lips, "you made it, correct?"

"And designed."

"And how did you acquire the materials?"

Louis rubbed his throat, "I was given them..."

"So then it is not yours –you simply made it. Were you being paid for your work?"

"Ha-hardly..."

"But you were, so it is not yours." The alpha crossed his fingers on his desk. "I do not tolerate thieves. I do not care if is it because you have little pride; you will learn respect and you will manage your anger while you are here. Do you understand?"

"Ye –yes."

"Where have you been living?"

"In a cave –off the coast..." He cried softly, "I need my bunny."

"A bunny?"

"Yes!" Louis curled inward, "I need it!"

Harry lifted a brow, "you are in no position to ask for anything." He huffed, "you will give directions to Zayn and he will retrieve your 'bunny'."

Louis nodded quickly, dipping his head in thanks.

"Remove your clothes." Louis' eyes grew. "Do not feel special, I need to see you."

Louis didn't make a move, flinching when Harry snapped at him. He stood, feeling light headed, "I –need help..." Harry stood, kneeling to remove the soft pants. Louis stepped out of them, "Thank you..."

The alpha grabbed Louis' arms, "can you lift them?"

"A little."

Harry reached behind him, chest to chest, peeling off the long-sleeve shirt. Being careful with the bandages, Harry tugged the shirt over Louis' hair, "there." He tossed it to the ground with the pants. "And why have they not put you in underwear?"

"It is hard for me to use the restroom..."

Harry seemed to ignore his words, looking over his body –specifically his penis and the rash. He touched over Louis' thighs, dragging the hands down firmly. Harry cupped his calf and Louis half-moaned at the pressure. Harry turned him around, hands sliding over his ass –cupping both cheeks with a gentle force.

"Perfect." He stood up straight sitting Louis down, nude, on the leather chair. "Your body is very beautiful –a little skinny, malnourished possibly –but beautiful." Harry squatted in front of him again, lifting his chin. "Hm..." He pressed his thumb to Louis' mouth, parting the cracked lips. Harry stuck his thumb against the omega's tongue, finger squirming around. "Did Julie check your teeth?" He pulled Louis' mouth one way, exposing his canines, "did she say they were okay?"

"Ye-sh." Louis grabbed onto Harry's wrist when he pulled his thumb from his mouth. He laid his temple against the alpha's hand, crooning.

Harry cupped his face, "you are deprived –it is sad." He lifted Louis' chin quickly, "I am not surprised." The alpha stood, pulling a handkerchief from his coat pocket and wiped his finger. "Do you have family, friends, anyone who knows you?"

"I," Louis knew he was deprived because he stood up, chasing after Harry's hand. "No... just the King and Queen..."

"Good." Harry lifted him swiftly, keeping his hands away from Louis' back. One hand cupped under his bare ass, and the other around the back of his neck. "Let us get you fitted."

Louis dug his nose into the side of Harry's throat, face deep in the scent gland, breathing in and out rapidly. He squealed at the change in temperature, purring when Harry stroked his neck.

"Liam."

"Yes sir, how are you today?"

"Very well, very busy." Harry carefully sat Louis on a table, hand lifelessly stroking the omega's neck. "I need him fitted for his robes –I need initials on them as well."

"And his Royal gown, sir? A color?"

"Hm," Harry lifted Louis' face, looking past his red, crying eyes. "Give me –a soft lavender." He gently brushed his nose against Louis' and the omega openly panted. "Yes, a lavender." Harry moved away, "I will have a meeting in ten minutes. Fit him and call Niall to collect him."

"Yes sir."

Louis sobbed, reaching out for Harry, "No!"

"Hm," Harry chuckled, coming closer. "It is his favorite word." He brushed his lips against Louis' dry, cracked ones. "Do you think he is beautiful?" Harry held Louis' face towards Liam, "honestly?"

"I do, King, honestly." Liam smiled, "his eyes are gorgeous, and his face –even crying –he is quite beautiful."

"It is a shame." Harry kissed Louis' cheek softly, peppering little kisses around the area. "He is the ideal omega –but we shall make him better." He gave Louis one last kiss, this time to his neck. "I have to go, scent him if you must –it is fine." Harry left and Louis went into a fit of harsh breathing.

"Sh, sh, omega." Liam, an omega, crowded him. He wrapped his arms around Louis, scenting him softly. "It is okay."

Louis breathed in deep, taking what he could. Being scented by an omega was comforting –felt like home. But, an alpha, it was different. Zayn, Harry, Julie –they felt good. They didn't just feel safe, they made him fuzzy –especially Harry. Harry didn't hold back, Louis was consumed in smells when he was around.

"There," Liam smiled. "I will fit you, okay?"

Louis nodded, "Okay..."

Liam measured him quickly, moving around Louis easily. He sat him down again, measuring his feet, "Harry will send me to purchase you new clothing that you may wear only around the house." He wrapped the tape measure around his hand, "Your Royal Gown will be lavender as he has requested. –Your initials?"

"L and T."

Liam smiled, writing that down, "good." He helped Louis off the table, going to a closet to retrieve a robe. "It is short, but it is better than walking around naked."

Louis touched the hand-threaded silk once it was on him. "I –can I go back to Harry –I feel uncomfortable."

Liam frowned, "is it me?"

"No," Louis whined, moving away. "I just –I cannot calm down –I do not like this –I change my mind." He squatted in the corner, covering himself. "I am scared..."

Liam pressed his lips together, "I am sorry, omega, but if you do not go through with it –he will kill you."

Louis sat against the wall, even when his back burned. "I need –my cave!"

Liam looked confused, but held up a hand, "I –will be back."

Louis had grown up independent, always. His mother found him useless, his father found both of them useless. Louis was not submissive, until now. He didn't look for an alpha, he didn't need someone to tell him what to do –how to dress –to protect him because of his status.

Omegas, they are strong –he sees it. There are Queen omega's, omegas that run businesses, build homes –hunt. But as soon as they mate, they become weak. They become pregnant and suddenly cannot do for themselves. They must stay home, tend to the child –clean, cook –and suddenly, omegas become a breeding ground.

It happened with his mother –his sisters, but not him. He was the youngest, he saw strong omegas turn into whiny –crybabies –like he was now.

It was scary. Just being scented could make you so –needy. Louis' head told him to shut up, stop whining, stop asking –stop fucking crying. His head hurt, his stomach hurt when he ate –his back was killing him. Normally, if he ever felt sick, he'd just lay in his cave until it went away –he'd ignore it, become stronger.

But now, he only wanted to cry and be held –be touched.

The library was free. He liked reading about mates and bonding, about how it worked –how it sometimes didn't. He knew what deprivation was –how many omega's go into shock, become sick. Omegas are born to give birth, to love –to give back to the universe. They were born to be loved. Mating was truly beautiful –bonding even more so. To find a being that you connect with, spiritually, mentally –physically, it was so special.

When an omega is isolated, it did cause damage. Omegas, unfortunately, need attention, love and physical intimacy –any kind. It didn't only mean sex, it meant just being touched –talked to, hugged. Louis lived in trash when he was in Wereborn, no one wants to talk to someone who lives in trash, and they definitely do not want touch them. He was used to it, no one ever touched him –no one thought to.

Yes, he worked in a castle, but he worked alone in the bottom of the castle. He was given instruction, no breaks, no food, no sleep. Once his work was done, he was escorted out and returned the next day. He didn't think that having someone just scent him would cause such an emotional reaction.

"Louis," Liam frowned, kneeling beside him. "I am very sorry. Harry –he is busy."

Louis cuddled closer to the wall, snatching his arm away when the omega grabbed it. "Do not touch me." When the omega tried again, Louis swung at him, "I said do not touch me!"

"I will bring Zayn."

Louis growled when he left, crawling towards the door. He stood, hand to his chest, "I have to leave." He took shallow breaths, running into the hallway. He jogged even when his legs wobbled awkwardly, hand dragging along the walls.

Louis ran to a row of glass doors, pulling on one until it opened. He moved back when Niall looked at him, "I –am leaving."

Niall approached him slowly, "Louis, where is Liam? –Louis!"

He almost stopped at Niall's voice, but continued on. The grass was far, he could hear someone chasing him. Even when his body screamed and even when his skull dug into his brain, Louis ran. He ripped off the robe, closing his eyes, "wolf, wolf –come on." He changed mid-jump, speeding up and away from the legs chasing him. Louis made it over the fence, paws scraping against the cement floor.

He blocked out the screams, running as fast as he could back to his cave –back to his home.

It didn't matter if he wanted comfort, he had Thumb and he had himself –that is all he needed.

-

"Harry!" Niall slid into the office.

The alpha looked up slowly, low eyes digging into Niall's, "excuse me?"

Niall rubbed his arm, bowing, "I –please excuse me, we have –an emergency."

Harry closed his eyes, "if the Kingdom is not on fire," He opened them, iris changing to a darker green. "Then it is not an emergency." Niall opened his mouth, closing it when Harry stood. "Is the Kingdom on fire?"

Niall shook his head, "no, sir."

"Then leave, and if this ever happens again –I will light you on fire."

Niall squeaked, shutting the door.

-

"How could he get out if," Harry pointed lazily at Zayn, "you are my guard –my top guard." He pointed at Niall next, "You are supposed to be watching him." He looked at Liam last, "and he was in your care last?"

The three stayed on their knees, Liam lifting his head. "When I –came to you, sir, he was panicking. He was huddled in a corner, he wanted you."

"Did I not say to scent him?"

"I tried, nothing happened, my King."

Harry threw his head back, "Niall, what is your excuse?"

"I was praying, your majesty." Niall looked up, "I tried running after him, but I did not move fast enough."

"And you did not think to transform?"

Niall lowered his gaze, "I am sorry –I was distraught."

Harry sighed, "And you, Zayn –your excuse?"

"None, sir, I should have been more attentive."

"Lovely –so now he is gone." He raised both hands, "Liam, he was in your care last, go find him."

"Yes, my King."

Harry sat up, "when you do find him, you chain him to his bed or so help me, we will have a Queen with no hands."

Liam swallowed hard, "wha –what if he does not come, sir?"

Harry leaned forward, "if he does not come home, then you do not come home." Zayn coughed softly. "Something you wish to say, Zayn?"

"I –will take Liam's place, my King."

Liam looked at the alpha, "No, I should take responsibility... I was with him last."

"No, I should have chased him, your Majesty, I will go."

Harry groaned, "did I not say," He pointed at the three, "to end this?" All three kept their heads to the floor. The alpha closed his eyes, laying his head on the table. He stayed silent, almost falling asleep. "How annoying! I should have killed him." Harry stood up, going to the closet in his office. "Elements, strike me if I find this creature!" He removed his shirt, "Leave –I will find him myself."

"Your Majesty, please –I will go, you have ordered me."

"No, I can, sir –it will rain soon."

"No, sir, I will go –please, I will."

"Enough," Harry shook his head. "He is my problem, I will deal with him myself." He turned to them, only in pants, "this –enough."

"Yes, sir." "Yes, sir." "Yes, sir."

"The Kingdom sees us as perfect –a triad is not perfect." He sighed, "I do not care what you do, but it has been months and I cannot have my best omegas go into shock because of a relationship –because our people are awful, and they cannot stand what is different."

"Yes, sir." "Yes, sir." "Yes, sir."

"Zayn."

"I understand, your highness."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 300 7
A College/ABO/Fake Relationship AU where longtime friends, Harry and Louis, come up with the perfect plan to fake date, which, of course, ends up bei...
39.5K 2.3K 9
When Louis is represented as an Alpha no one is surprised, but when Harry is also transformed into an Alpha he's not the only one who is confused. He...
44K 2.4K 18
@stephaniekw1234 asked me to write an ABO where Omega Harry and Alpha Louis have a one-night stand and Harry gets pregnant. A few years later their p...
52.6K 2.9K 10
@AuroSayujya asked me to write a University ABO. ❤ Stupid society! Just because he was an Omega he wouldn't let that stop him to get the education he...