Demons (DNF)

By 4g0tmyname

George, Karl, and Darryl have all been growing up in a world that has been overrun by demons. Every human str... More

Scientific Journal
Chapter 1: Ordinary life
Chapter 2: caught
Chapter 3: waking up
Chapter 4: panic attack
Chapter 5: friends
Chapter 6: escape
Chapter 7: hunted
Chapter 8: blood, saliva, and tears
Chapter 9: work
Chapter 10: Fundy
Chapter 11: downtown
Chapter 12: the fight
Chapter 13: Karl's owners
Chapter 14: the casino
Chapter 15: Skeppy's job
Chapter 16: Darryl's freedom
Chapter 17: Philza
Chapter 18: escaping in the night
Chapter 19: finding Darryl
Chapter 20: Mine
Chapter 21: the hospital
Chapter 22: the cure?
Chapter 23: Dream's and nightmares
Chapter 24: second form
Chapter 25: the diner
Chapter 26: the cat demon
Chapter 27: hurt
Chapter 28: leaving again
Chapter 29: the mysterious man
Chapter 30: the human fugitive
Chapter 31: tension
Chapter 32: bonding
Chapter 33: the hidden blueprints
Chapter 34: just to take your mind off things
Chapter 35: my human
Chapter 36: an explanation
Chapter 37: Just wanting to help
Chapter 38: P.O.G labs
Chapter 39: the threat (TW)
Chapter 40: a possible cure
Chapter 41: the transformation
Chapter 42: the half-human
Chapter 43: George's second form
Chapter 44: what I'd do to save my human (TW)
Chapter 45: in the closet (TW)
Chapter 46: the cat demon
Chapter 47: back home
Chapter 48: paranoia
Chapter 49: the attack
Chapter 50: what have I done?
Chapter 51: a possible solution
Chapter 52: the doctor
Chapter 53: the blood
Chapter 54: the article
Chapter 55: healing scars
Chapter 56: hiding scars
Chapter 57: the forensic labs
Chapter 58: the results
Chapter 59: marking
Chapter 60: the aftermatk
Chapter 61: breakfast
Chapter 62: memories
Chapter 63: August 2nd
Chapter 64: reassurance
Chapter 65: the underworld
Chapter 66: the overworld
Chapter 67: tired
Chapter 68: Dream's mum
Chapter 69: nice 😏
Chapter 70: the sweet honey scent
Chapter 71: vanilla and honey
Chapter 72: demon sex ed class.
Chapter 73: pregnant.
Chapter 74: Not all wrath demons are tops
Chapter 75: drop-off
Chapter 76: defending him
Chapter 77: Attacked by a friend
Chapter 78: who left scars?
Chapter 79: Darryl's favourite childhood thing
Chapter 80: Christmas phone call
Chapter 81: Christmas bliss
Chapter 82: visiting a friend
Chapter 83: invading a pregnant demons space
Chapter 84: wolves hearding sheep
Chapter 85: submitting
Chapter 86: June 18th 2022
Chapter 87: the future.
(Bonus Chapter) Chapter 88: further in the future
✨Christmas special✨
New Story

(Bonus Chapter) Chapter 89: final smut chapter

10.7K 414 643
By 4g0tmyname

A smut chapter since Ezra had been writing one and you guys had been wanting one.
_________________________________________
George POV.

Dream placed me on the bed before climbing up and nuzzling into the side of my neck. "Sex?" He asked eagerly, his eyes glowing brightly.

"No. I'm tired."

"Please?" He whined, giving me a pouty face.

I sighed before wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him closer and connecting our lips in a kiss. "Fine. Since I am the best mate ever."
Dream hummed, beginning to nip at me neck. "I know you are."

He began covering my neck in some hickey's. Biting and sucking and kissing along my neck as he replaced the marks from a week ago which had all faded. In between biting he occasionally stopped to nuzzle against the mating mark he'd left years ago.

After a while he looked back up at me again and kissed me on the bridge of my nose. "You're beautiful y'know." He reminded me for the quadrillionth time as he pressed our foreheads together.
"I know. So are you." I replied, causing him to purr.

Dream pulled away and his hands traced along the hem of my shirt before sliding under it. His hands were cold as they ran over my skin and I squirmed under their touch.

Eventually he pulled the shirt off and began kissing at my chest, taking his time to leave a bunch of sloppy but carefully placed marks and nuzzling against each of them after.

My legs wrapped around his waist as I whined for him to hurry up. The blond smirked at me and moved to reconnect our lips again. Before he could even think about slipping his tongue into my mouth I slipped my tongue into his.

The pride demon growled, his eyes glowing as he tried to force his tongue into my mouth but I didn't let him. For a few minutes we fought for dominance, me taking control a lot more than usual and making him madder by the second.

Eventually he pushed his hands onto my shoulders, holding me down and forcing his way into my mouth while his claws dug lightly into my skin drawing blood. Dream purred happily as he explored my mouth and I let him.

When he was satisfied he pulled away from me and instead started kissing my face and neck, before beginning to lick off the blood on my shoulders. I moaned lightly as his licking and kissing turned into sucking and biting.

My head had fallen back against the pillow as I painted before I realised that Dream hadn't taken his shirt off. I reached up and tugged at it lightly, causing him to pull away and chuckle quietly.
He pulled his shirt off and dropped it beside me before beginning to pull down my pants and boxers.

"Do I have your consent to continue?" He asked, leaning close to my ear so it was barely more than a whisper.
I nodded and he purred again. Dream began kissing down along my jawline, to my neck, and then down my chest.

When he got close to my member he avoided it completely and went down to my sensitive thighs, which kicked slightly at the air as his lips began trailing over them.
"Dream don't tease." I whimpered. "I'll do anything."

"Anything?" He asked teasingly. Pulling me into a sitting up position so our eyes were level with each other.
I gulped slightly, feeling worried about what he'd have me do, but he just chuckled and nuzzled me. "It won't be too extreme Georgie. I promise."

He pulled me into his lap and began making out with me again, pulling away from my lips occasionally to leave light fluttery kisses down my neck which made me purr.

My hands were now wrapped around his torso and resting on his back. His hands were trailing up and down my torso. The pride demon took particular joy in teasing me, and every so often he'd get extremely close to my member before moving away until I was whining desperately for him to hurry up.

"W-what did you want me to do?" I asked, feeling increasingly worried with every passing second where he didn't tell me.
"It's a surprise." He hummed in my ear which made me whine. "I'm going to save it for later and make the most use of it possible."

The blond began releasing his scent and I took it in eagerly. My head buried in the crook of his neck as he laid me down. Dream's hands travelled up and down my body, his hands gentle as though he was touching glass.

I tried watching him the entire time but I eventually gave up and my head fell back. It seems that Dream had been waiting for this because almost a second after I did that he thrusted a finger into me.

I bit my lip as a moan tried to escape, trying desperately to keep quiet. Dream noticed and growled, his other hand cupping my cheek and pulling my lip out from between my teeth with his thumb.

"Let me hear you or you won't be able to walk for a week." He spoke firmly.
My face flushed red and I looked away and nodded. For a while I didn't make any noise even without me biting my lips. However when he added 2 more fingers at once I let out a moan in delight.

Immediately I let out a whimper, which made Dream seem worried. "Are you okay George?" He asked, his firm dominating tone nowhere to be found as he stilled his fingers.
"What if Richie hears?" I asked, my eyes wide at the thought of how embarrassing it would be for our son to hear us have sex.

Dream thrust his fingers into me again, brushing his them against my prostate as he scissord them. "You'll just have to hope he doesn't." He said teasingly before trapping our lips in a rough kiss, his fangs digging into my lips as I moaned.

"What do you mean me?" I asked between breathy moans. "Do you hope that Richie will hear us fuck?"
The blond leaned closer to me, his fingers going deeper than they had gone causing me to almost scream in pleasure.
"Pride demons love knowing that other people know this kind of thing. Means they do a good job and brings them... Pride."

He pulled his fingers out of me after saying that and I whined, either at the loss or the thing that Dream just said. "For someone who seems to hate the thought of our son hearing us fuck you are quite loud."
Dream began pulling his pants and boxers off and while he did I sat up, resting my weight on shaky arms.

The blond demon sent me a curious look as I began attacking his head with bites and nips. Dream groaned quietly but allowed me to continue, and eventually both of my arms moved up to wrap around his shoulders one at the time.

Eventually Dream had stripped all of his clothes off and lined up against me. One of his large hands took both of mine and pinned them above my head. He pushed himself into me and I let out a moan.

The blond demon's purring got louder and louder with each noise I made as he continued to thrust into and out of me and streaks of pleasure-filled tears fell onto my cheeks.
"If Richie hears I will never forgive you." I managed to growl, and Dream silenced me by connecting our lips.

Dream continued for a while and he eventually mumbled something to me about being close and I felt myself getting close too. A few moments later, as the blonds thrusts got sloppier he released inside of me and we both moaned. He continued for a few moments more before I came over myself.

My breath was shaky and my throat was sore as he pulled out of me and began nuzzling into me. "You did so good Georgie." He praised as he released my hands and they stayed weakly above my head.

After nuzzling into me for a few more minutes he pulled away and walked into the ensuite bathroom to fill up a bathtub. My eyes tiredly fluttered shut and I felt myself drifting off too sleep, but just before I got the chance I felt myself being lifted up.

"Dream put me back." I grumbled tiredly, while nuzzling into his bare chest. "I want to sleep."
"I know you do Georgie. But you'll want to be clean okay. Just 10 minutes."

The pride demon didn't give me any other option because a moment later he lowered me into the warm water. I finally opened my eyes to see him looking down at me. Dream leaned down and kissed my forehead gently before mumbling about how he'd be right back.

When he left my line of sight I decided to go back to sleep again. Resting my head on the side of the bathtub and beginning to doze off again. I felt close to falling asleep but then Dream came back. He moved me onto his lap and I groaned in annoyance.

"Sorry Georgie. You can sleep in a moment. But I want you to be clean when you do since I don't think it would be nice otherwise."
He gently ran his hands over my body while he cleaned me and that wasn't helping me stay awake. And every time I tried to fall asleep he woke me back up.

Eventually he lifted me up and dried me off gently before changing me into warm clothes. Then he laid me on the bed and cuddled into me, burying his head into the crook of my neck. He was spooning me from behind while his hands wrapped around my waist.

"I love you Georgie." He hummed in my ear. "And I love Richie. And I will love our future daughter too."
I sighed tiredly. "We don't even know if we are having a baby, or if it's a girl."
"I do. And I will love her as much as I love you and our son."

He began to kiss me gently and I eventually drifted off in his arms.
_________________________________________
1725 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 3.2K 28
(COMPLETED) Zak is a cold-hearted and evil prince who enjoys making people's lives a living hell. He delights in seeing people suffer and lose their...
2.9K 182 17
Dream x George :) Always up for chapter suggestions but I don't upload to regularly....hehe.... Oop- no smut but some fluff :) Enjoy (: 300 Reads pog...
81.5K 3.3K 49
!!This story with contain mouth play and vore! If it makes you uncomfortable do not read this story! Or if you don't like vore! Dont read it either...
14.3K 495 14
COMPLETED Skeppy has worked at the same cafe for years, and for years, the same boy has come in every single day. Due to his massive crush on this bo...