Falling for a Celebrity (Chri...

By authormbrumley

After 3 years YN finally catches her big break to star in Kong with Tom Hiddleston! To help YN get introduced... More

Chapter 1- The Invite
Chapter 2- Meeting My Idols
Chapter 3- Interviews and Readings
Chapter 4- "Goddammit Tom"
Chapter 5-The Music Video
Chapter 6- Chris!
Chapter 7- Music and Managers
Chapter 8- Safe Travels
Chapter 9- Kong Premier!!!
Chapter 10- Surprises and Memories
Chapter 11- When you're ready
Chapter 12- Clubbing with the Cast
Chapter Part 13- Social Media...
Chapter 15- background
Chapter 16- The Date
Chapter 17- Damn, this girl knows her stuff...
Chapter 18- BOSTON?!
Chapter 19- Dodger
Chapter 20- right for me
Chapter 21- Meeting the family
Chapter 22- Scott?
Chapter 23- Outings and Star Gazing
Chapter 24- Tours, Broadway and more
Chapter 25- 4th of July Part 1
Chapter 25- 4th of July Part 2
Chapter 26- Hosptial Visit
Chapter 27- Calls and Calendars
Chapter 28- Pure moments
Chapter 29- Why do you write...?
Chapter 30- Sponsors and Secrets
Chapter 31- Diner Celebrations
Chapter 32- "Oh really?"
Chapter 33- Scars and All
Chapter 34- Lies and Deception
Chapter 35- VMA's
Chapter 36- EMMY'S
Chapter 37- Breakup to EMMY's Chris's POV
Chapter 38- Coffee and Answers
Chapter 39- Healing?
Chapter 40- Progress
Chapter 41- Halloween Party
Chapter 42- Filming in New Orleans
Chapter 43- LOKI!
Chapter 44- The Evans Family Dinner
Chapter 45- The Bruins Game
Chapter 46- Thanksgiving
Chapter 47- Twitter Aftermath
Chapter 48- December
Chapter 49- Christmas Eve
Chapter 50- New Year's Eve
Chapter 51- Opening Night
Stuck
Chapter 52- Perfect
Chapter 53- I missed you
Chapter 54- This is going to be fun...
Chapter 55- Girls Day
Chapter 56- Happiest place on Earth
Chapter 57- Who do we invite?
Chapter 58 - They Don't Matter
Chapter 59- Wedding Planning
Chapter 60- Big Day
Epilogue
Bonus Epilogue

Chapter 14- Dinner tomorrow

3.8K 130 1
By authormbrumley

I wake up and see that I'm laying on Chris's chest on the couch. I bite the inside of my cheek trying to hold back the smile as I blush. I get out of his grasp and look to see him peacefully asleep. I wish I could wake up every morning next to him. I leave him sleeping comfortably as I make my way to get a shower.

When I get out I decide to go with a pair of sweats and a tank top for comfort. I didn't bring a lot of fancy clothes with me since I knew I wouldn't often go out in public. I grab my journal and a pencil before making my way out to see Chris no longer on the couch. I quickly glance around and sigh. He must have left to his house. I sit on the edge of the couch and open my journal to a fresh page. A lot of people enjoyed my sad 'break up' song and expected more on the album but I didn't want that to be all there is.

With that in mind I started wracking my brain about what I wanted to sing about, what I felt, all of it. My brain soon started throwing words on the page trying to make sense of it all I chewed the back of the mechanical pencil to help think.

I look up from my journal taking a peak outside to see it's dark out. God, I spent all day here writing. I grab my phone and see 3 new messages from Chris.

C. Evans<3: Sorry I left without telling you, I had to get home to Dodger, Scott said he was giving him a lot of hassle.

C. Evans<3: Hey, haven't heard from you today. Are you okay?

C. Evans<3: Are you mad at me? I'm really sorry I left!

I felt a small pain in my chest reading those texts. I look to see it's only 8 so I quickly call him. It rings only one time when I hear his voice.

"YN?" Chris asked quickly. I could hear some rustling in the background.

"Hey, I'm sorry, my phone was on silent and I've been busy writing once I realized you were gone. I'm not mad at you, I don't think I could ever be mad at you." I heard Chris let out a shaky breath on the other end.

"You, uhm, you were writing?" Chris asked trying to avoid the topic all together now.

"Yeah, I didn't want all of my songs on the upcoming album to be all sad breakup songs. They may still be sad, but not breakup songs."

"Did you just say album?" I let out a nervous chuckle.

"Yeah, a lot has been going on I haven't really been able to give you all the updates." I say with a small sigh as I run my free hand through my hair.

"Well, how about we go out to dinner tomorrow night after work and you can tell me all about it?" I could tell Chris was nervous asking. My brain started over thinking. This couldn't be a date? Could it?

"Ye-yeah, I'd love to go to dinner. That sounds great." I bite my lip now nervous and excited.

"Great, it's a date. I got to go, Dodger is clawing at the door. I'll see you tomorrow YN." With that I hear the Line go dead and I'm left sitting here in shock not knowing if I just heard that man say what I think he said. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3K 42
I STOPPED WRITING ON THE STORY!! WARNING SMUT. RECOMEND FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE MATURE THE FIRST PARTS ARE KINDA SHITTY SO THEY'LL BE EDITED Hope you'll e...
32.1K 1.5K 55
Sarah get her dream job as assistant on a new tv show, it is her chance to get a leg inside the business, especially when she gets picked to be the p...
3.3K 94 13
What would happen if you meet your favourite Celebrity, but you two are drunk and something happens. Will he try to find you? Will it affect your Li...
8.7K 81 27
In this book you are a part of the Marvel cast, when your Love Life also gets mixed up. You are one of the most wanted Actress in Hollywood, which ma...