✔️Kingdom

By jeeyn_kold

In a world that is divided into nine kingdoms, the different kingdoms will have to unite to defeat the evil c... More

-Prologue-
-1:First School Day
-2:New Rules
-3:Green is for Future
-4:First Detention
-5:Rebel Royalties
-6:Hot and Cold
-7:Special Program: Class A
-8.Knock Knock
-9. Forming Circle
-10. Future President Future
-11. Solitary,Binary,Sundry
-12. Manipulators
-13. Speak Out
-14. The Creator
-15. Always Watch Your Back
-16. Two Vs. Many
-17. Wrong Wrong Wrong
-18. Where are They?
-19. Mysterious
-20. Encounter
-21. Encounter (1)
-22. Hold Back
-23. It's the Trust
24. Unknown Tribe
-25. Midnight Battle
-26. Midnight Battle (1)
-27.Just a Normal Day
-28.Moves Against Talks
-29. Trust Them
-30. Freezy Sitch
-31.Royalties on the Catch
-32. The Creator (1)
-33. Cold Fights
-34. Illusions
-35. First Task
-36. Intellect's Help
-37.Close to Secret
-38.Unveil
-39. Maze of Monsters
-40.CUFFED
-41. Creator's Child
-42. Run Away
-43. Dark Side
-44. Sneak Out
-45. Caught Up
-46. Intentions
-47. Heaven in Hell
-48. Found Her
-49. Illusions (1)
-50. Save Her
-51. Save Her (1)
-52. Intentions (1)
-53. Death Over Life
-54. Intellectuals on the Lead
-55. Opps
56. All About Her
57. Phase One
58. Test It
59. Proceed
60. Stranded
61. Growing
62. Busted
63. Enchanted Forest
65. (Un) Royal
66.Unkind
67. United
68. "We need to get out, Together"
69. Episode
70. Crazy, Love
71. Remember, Stay away!
72. It's Done
73. Train Hard
74. "Why not, she's good"
75. A Gift
76. Chase
77. "I got you"
78. Predicted
79. Freaky Day
80. Ready
81. Win-win?
82. Be One
83. Un-Unfriend
84. Feels Like Home
85. Feels Like Home (1)
86. Awaken
87. Mixed
88. Not a Drill
89.Realization
90. Seen
91. Played
92. Betrayal?
93. Thinking 'bout You
94. Daughter's Love
95. Love On
96. Fuel Up
97. Mad Mad Mad
98. Gone
99. Gone (1)
100. Consequences
101. Save You
102. We're Coming
103. Love Tension
104. Love Tension (1)
105. Face Off
106. In My Hands
107. End Of Battle
108. Love Grows
109. Confession
110. I Like You Since Then
111. Decision
112. Guilt?
113. Last Mission
114. Missing Star
115. Goodbye
Epilogue
Hi

64. Don't ever

1.4K 182 11
By jeeyn_kold

Jihyo's PoV

"I hope this is something helpful." I said as I jumped at the other side of whatever this place is called.

As soon as I hopped in, I felt a big difference between the place we went to compared to our place right now.

Just like the others, they were studying the whole place but in fact all of these are the usual things you would see in every forest. The trees, sounds of the animals, the leaves... everything... or not?

"Excuse me, Jihyo."

My thoughts were cut as Nayeon suddenly showed up.

"Oh, you're here." I said and walked over the others who are still checking the whole place.

"You know what, this place is nothing just a forest. How can this help us?" Chaeyoung said.

"We should figure that out. For now, we should sti-"

"No one told me that you'll be playing as a leader...again."

I frowned as I heard Nayeon spoke up.

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing, I just thought you'll be asking each of us what to do and not the usual thing you do which is to tell us what we should do." Nayeon said without a break.

At this point, I think I know where she is coming from. Am I?

"Okay, what do you think we should do?" I just asked instead.

"Let's roam around first. Maybe stick together? We don't know what we could encounter." Y/N suggested.

I heard a loud sighed coming from Nayeon as she walks ahead. Sana followed her and also Jeongyeon. Basically, we have no choice to follow her.

"Is everything fine with Nayeon? She's been acting so hard since yesterday." Mina asked.

"I don't know."

While we are walking, I kept my eyes on Y/N as she's with Dahyun and they were following Nayeon who's leading the whole walk.

Dahyun keeps on pushing Y/N which is suspicious.

Does she know that Y/N likes Nayeon?

I mean, of course she's under a control of potion...

"Dahyun-ah! Can you stop playing around." Jieun scolded as she dragged away Y/N and moved beside us.

"Everything's fine?" I asked.

"Yeah. Just this kid-"

"I'm not a kid!" Y/N exclaimed as she cuts off Jieun.

I looked at Mina as we share the same thoughts.

I'm just wondering if Jieun knows about it also. Because if she knows it, then Mina and I can proceed to our plan of removing the potion on Y/N.

"Nayeon, do you have any idea?" I asked since we've been walking around for I don't know how long.

"If I have, do you think we are still walking out of nowhere?"

What the-

"You know what? I have a very great idea. We should split up. That's a good one, I'm telling you."

We all looked at each other as we share the same expression.

"You don't trust me, do you? Okay, I'm leaving."

"Wait! That's not the point, this forest is big, we can't just split up. Okay?" I said.

"You asked me, right? I got this plan with hundred percent accurate. Now, if you don't mind... staying with all of you will cause nothing to me. Bye."

I scoffed as Nayeon leave us dumbfounded. She just left like she can handle herself.

"I-I... I don't think it's a good idea." Y/N said.

"Huh, you think so? That's new." I sarcastically said.

"You know, I don't know what's her problem. But if she will continue to be like that, then I cannot force her to like me. It's clear that she doesn't want to go with any of us." I said and shook my head.

I looked at Jeongyeon and she didn't even argue about it. Means she thinks I'm right.

The past days, I know that Nayeon is really having hard time with herself. I've been trying to understand her. I know that she's having too much pressure because her father is the so called overall leader among all the kings of kingdoms. But is it reasonable to act like that?

"Uh guys? Nayeon left... but why are we missing more person?"

We all looked at each other to check everyone and we realized that Y/N and Dahyun are missing.

"I think I know where they go." Tzuyu said and points footprints that we assumed from Y/N or Dahyun.

Before we could decide to follow them, Jieun is already running and following the traces.

"Y/N! I TOLD YOU NOT TO LEAVE BESIDE ME!"

Your PoV

"Are you sure they can't follow us?" I asked to Dahyun as we are secretly following Nayeon.

"Yeah, my clones will handle them."

"You're such a nice friend." I whispered.

"Everything for my ship. Jieun probably knows about the pot- I mean... that you like Nayeon, is she?"

"Maybe? But I don't understand why she's stopping me. I'm not a child." I hissed.

"Uhh... maybe she's just jealous? I don't know."

I frowned and ignored what Dahyun said as we continued to follow Nayeon.

"Do you think I'm stupid? You two, stop following me."

Dahyun and I stopped as Nayeon stop on walking and she talked as if she's talking to us.

"We don't think you're stupid... but if you think that we think that way, then let it be." Dahyun said.

We decided to show up before she will yell at me and Dahyun. And as expected, she's not having it.

"Please don't get mad. We are just concerned. This fore-"

"Shhhh! Shut up, I don't need your explanation. Follow me you two." Nayeon said as she cuts me off.

Dahyun and I looked at each other in surprise as we didn't expect what she said.

We run towards Nayeon and followed her wherever she goes. We've been roaming for I don't know how long now.

"Can't we take a rest? My feet hurts." Dahyun suggested.

"Okay." Nayeon said and sat on the nearest rock. She pulled something on her pocket, seems like a pen and she's started writing something on her hand.

"What are you waiting for? Go talk to her."

"What? M-me?" I asked to Dahyun.

"Who else? I didn't say I like her, you do. Go! I'll take my rest here." Dahyun said and shooed me.

I was in hesitant if I should go and talk to her but my feet works orderly as I saw her having a serious time with what she's doing.

I walked slowly not wanting to disturb her. As I got near, I peeked on what she's doing. I saw numbers on her palm, seems like she's commuting something.

"What do you need?"

My eyes widened as Nayeon looked at me and talked to me first.

She talked to me first?

Oh gosh, what am I supposed to say-

"Let me have your hand." She said and the next thing I knew, she was holding my hand and writing on it with her pen.

What the fuck is happening!?

"There! I knew this is a right plan!" Nayeon exclaimed.

I looked at my hand and saw numbers and commutations that I can't even understand at all.

"Don't try to understand it, it's just some sort of plan."

"Plan?"

"Yeah, this... What happening right now is part of the plan. Gosh, I'm so smart for this. Jihyo should give credits to me."

What the hell?

"U-uh... yeah, you're smart." I said which made her look at me.

"You supposed not to compliment me... but it's okay, I deserve it. Thanks for your hand anyway." She huffed.

A moment of silence occurred. I don't know how to control this conversation and when I looked around to ask for Dahyun's help, she's no where to found.

What a great timing.

"So we're just going to stay here?" I asked.

"Yeah, wait for a trouble to happen just like what I predicted." She said without any trace of worry.

I blinked multiple times since I don't know what she's up to..

I mean why do I care? I'm with her-... why do I sounds so weird?

"Y/N."

Wait, that's my name... she called me?

I looked at her and right, she called me.

"N-ne?"

"Don't ever confess again. It's annoying."

"C-confess?"

Did I confess to her?

She looked at me with a confident look that I admit just making my heart in trouble.

"Don't ever tell me that you like me. Ever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 7.3K 45
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
405K 17K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
104K 7.7K 40
Based on the Japanese light novel "Classroom of the Elite" by Syougo Kinugasa. "Don't just aim for Class C." "Surpassing Class B isn't close to enou...
279K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...