Falling for a Celebrity (Chri...

By authormbrumley

After 3 years YN finally catches her big break to star in Kong with Tom Hiddleston! To help YN get introduced... More

Chapter 1- The Invite
Chapter 2- Meeting My Idols
Chapter 3- Interviews and Readings
Chapter 4- "Goddammit Tom"
Chapter 6- Chris!
Chapter 7- Music and Managers
Chapter 8- Safe Travels
Chapter 9- Kong Premier!!!
Chapter 10- Surprises and Memories
Chapter 11- When you're ready
Chapter 12- Clubbing with the Cast
Chapter Part 13- Social Media...
Chapter 14- Dinner tomorrow
Chapter 15- background
Chapter 16- The Date
Chapter 17- Damn, this girl knows her stuff...
Chapter 18- BOSTON?!
Chapter 19- Dodger
Chapter 20- right for me
Chapter 21- Meeting the family
Chapter 22- Scott?
Chapter 23- Outings and Star Gazing
Chapter 24- Tours, Broadway and more
Chapter 25- 4th of July Part 1
Chapter 25- 4th of July Part 2
Chapter 26- Hosptial Visit
Chapter 27- Calls and Calendars
Chapter 28- Pure moments
Chapter 29- Why do you write...?
Chapter 30- Sponsors and Secrets
Chapter 31- Diner Celebrations
Chapter 32- "Oh really?"
Chapter 33- Scars and All
Chapter 34- Lies and Deception
Chapter 35- VMA's
Chapter 36- EMMY'S
Chapter 37- Breakup to EMMY's Chris's POV
Chapter 38- Coffee and Answers
Chapter 39- Healing?
Chapter 40- Progress
Chapter 41- Halloween Party
Chapter 42- Filming in New Orleans
Chapter 43- LOKI!
Chapter 44- The Evans Family Dinner
Chapter 45- The Bruins Game
Chapter 46- Thanksgiving
Chapter 47- Twitter Aftermath
Chapter 48- December
Chapter 49- Christmas Eve
Chapter 50- New Year's Eve
Chapter 51- Opening Night
Stuck
Chapter 52- Perfect
Chapter 53- I missed you
Chapter 54- This is going to be fun...
Chapter 55- Girls Day
Chapter 56- Happiest place on Earth
Chapter 57- Who do we invite?
Chapter 58 - They Don't Matter
Chapter 59- Wedding Planning
Chapter 60- Big Day
Epilogue
Bonus Epilogue

Chapter 5-The Music Video

5.9K 154 21
By authormbrumley

It's been a month since the crew had gotten together at Tom's house to celebrate and life has been hectic. Monica has me scheduled for Press, Charity events and I was asked by Adam Levine to be a part of his music video which was only a two-day event. Monica had been very kind to set me up with exposure and it was really adding to my following online.

Today I got to meet Adam Levine and the rest of the band from Marron 5. I was more than ecstatic. Adam made it very clear to dress casual for the shoot so I went with a pair of black jeans, boots, a blue top and a black leather jacket. It was one of my go-to outfits when I was out on an off day.

I got to the location and walked in to see a bunch of other women standing around chatting while the band was setting up in the middle. We were filming for their new song Girl Like You. I had listened to the song continuously since Monica told me I was going to be here so it made it a lot easier to know what kind of feel they were going for based off the lyrics. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out.

C. Evans<3: Hey! How's your day going?

YN: Good, starring in a music video today. Super excited.

C. Evans<3: That's amazing! I almost forgot about that! Monica still keeping you busy?

YN: Yeah, I have this today and tomorrow then the 3 days off before I have charity work all next week. Don't get me wrong I'm thrilled to do charity but I've been going nonstop for 14 days and I need more than 3 off to recuperate.

C. Evans<3: I get that, Luke did that to me a lot when I first started out but trust me it's worth it! Eventually you'll be in a franchise and it will all pay off.

YN: Yeah, I just need to keep reminding myself that. How's your vacay?

C. Evans<3: I'll be here to remind you, trust me. It's good. I'll be here in Boston until shooting starts for the new movie.

YN: Damn, so you get 5 more months off?

C. Evans<3: Yeah, it's giving me much needed family time, and I am making up for my time away with Dodger.

YN: Aweeee, tell him hi for me. I need to get started; I'll message you later?

C. Evans<3: Okay! Have fun!

Adam let out a frustrated sigh as I put my phone away. I could tell something was bothering him so I walked over since everyone else was busy talking to others.

"Hey, Adam? Are you okay?" I ask walking over to him.

"No, Cardi B agreed to duet with me by rapping a verse but I guess the contract fell through, there is no way to do the video without her." Adam let out another frustrate sigh and paced back and forth while I could see him looking intensely trying to think.

"Hey, I'm sure you can think of something else. Is there anyone else who could do it for the song/video?" I was trying to help without overstepping. I see Adam look up and think for a second before speaking up.

"Maybe. Hey! *He shouted to everyone* Does anyone know the words to the song?" Everyone shook their head and I raised my hand looking down a bit sheepishly.

"I listened to the Demo you sent my agent Nonstop. I know the lyrics." I gave a sheepish smile as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Can you rap?" Adam asked walking towards me now like a man on a mission.

"I think I can." I reply with a shrug, I had plenty of experience around the house but that didn't necessarily mean that I was good. Adam puts a finger real quick walking to the band. Moments later I hear the song play and Adam tells me to sing the verse when the time comes.

Adam: Spent 24 hours I need more hours with you You spent the weekend Getting even, ooh We spent the late nights Making things right between us But now it's all good, babe Roll that backwood, babe, and play me close (Yeah) 'Cause girls like you Run 'round with guys like me 'Til sundown when I come through I need a girl like you, yeah, yeah Girls like you Love fun, and yeah, me too What I want when I come through I need a girl like you, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah I need a girl like you, yeah, yeah Yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah I need a girl like you I spent last night On the last flight to you (Ay) Took a whole day up Tryna get way up, ooh We spent the daylight Tryna make things right between us But now it's all good, babe Roll that back wood, babe, and play me close 'Cause girls like you Run 'round with guys like me 'Til sundown when I come through I need a girl like you, yeah, yeah Girls like you Love fun, and yeah, me too What I want when I come through I need a girl like you, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah I need a girl like you, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah I need a girl like you, yeah, yeah I need a girl like you, yeah, yeah I need a girl like you Maybe it's six forty-five, maybe I'm barely alive Maybe you've taken my shit for the last time, yeah Maybe I know that I'm drunk, maybe I know you're the one Maybe I'm thinking it's better if you drive.

YN: Not too long ago, I was dancing for dollars Know it's really real if I let you meet my mama You don't want a girl like me, I'm too crazy but every other girl you meet is fugazi I'm sure them other girls were nice enough but you need someone to spice it up. Come and rev it up like a Harley, Harley Why is the best fruit always forbidden? I'm coming to you now doin' 20 over the limit the red light, red light stops, stop I don't play when it comes to my heart, let's get it though I don't really want a white horse and a carriage I'm thinkin' more a white Porsches and carats I need you right here 'cause every time you're far I play with this kitty like you play wit' your guitar, ah

The music stops and everyone was watching as Adam and I stood there after we finished the song.

"That's amazing YN! Yes, we will have you do this, then maybe next week we can have you come in the studio to record the track?" Adam gave a quick clap at the beginning as he spoke but quickly stopped waiting for an answer.

"Yeah, that sounds amazing!" I nodded my head eagerly. As a kid I always wanted to be a singer, or an actress and right now I can be both, it's a dream come true.

~Back home after filming~

I grabbed my phone as I threw myself on the bed. I quickly opened my messages and texted Chris.

YN: Hey, are you busy?

C. Evans<3: No? Are you okay?

YN: Yeah, I think so, can you skype?

I don't even have time to wait for a response as my computer lights up with a picture of Chris and Dodger on the screen. I quickly accept and I see him sitting on his couch with Dodger sitting next to him. Chris has a baseball cap on backwards and a red shirt. Oh, and he had grown the beard quite a bit.

"What's up?" Chris asked looking at me with a bit of concern in his eyes. I can't control my excitement as I my hands shoot up in fists in front of my face as I dance in my seat.

"So, I went in today for the video, right?"

"Yeah..." I watched as he scrunched his eyebrows trying to figure out where I was going with that.

"Cardi B's contract fell through and Adam asked if anyone knew the rap. I was the only one so he had me do the song with him."

"Okay?" I could see Chris still wasn't connecting what I was saying so I continued speaking with my smile even bigger than before.

"So, I did it with the band, and they loved it. I sign the contract tomorrow. We already made the video and next week during one of my few hours of open time I have to meet Adam at the studio to record my part of the song."

"OH MY GOD! You're singing a song with Maroon 5!!!!" Chris Shouted almost jumping out of his seat. I nodded my head in excitement not trusting my own voice at this point with how happy I was about what had occurred. He calmed a bit with the biggest smile on his face.

"I didn't know you could sing!?"

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me Mr. Evans..." I can't help but smirk. I couldn't flirt for the life of me and that was my awful attempt at it.

"I can see that, Miss YLN. Wow, now you are going to be even bigger than acting."

"Yeah, I have a lot on my plate right now. Oh God, I have a lot on my plate right now..." At this point realize just how much I have going on and I start to freak out. My hands shake a bit and my breathing becomes uneven. How am I supposed to keep up with this schedule?

"Hey, YN, look at me. Take a deep breath in- out. You know what helps me with a busy schedule?" I shake my head no almost unable to speak at this point. "I make a list, why don't we make a list together okay?" I nod my head slowly still trying to calm my breathing. "Okay, tomorrow, Thursday, you have a contract to sign, do you still need to shoot the video?"

"N-No."

"Okay good, what time are you signing?"

"11."

"Okay, great. So, you sign at 11 and then you have nothing until Monday." I nodded my head and we continued to make my list for the next week. Things calm down just a tad after the charities and I have mainly just press after it, which includes the cons. That's what's occurring for the next 4 months leading up to this stupid premier that I am currently dreading. I can do this I think to myself as Chris and I continue to talk for the rest of the night.

Normally I wouldn't have bothered Chris with my panic attack and I would go to Tom, but Tom went to London to see his family before our showing and the Marvel shoot, which also meant I had this giant house to myself.

~With Chris~

I calmed YN down and she still seems a bit shaky. That's when I remember that Tom isn't home to help her. I decide to message Tom while I was still skyping YN.

Chris: Hey Tom.

T-Hiddleston: Hey man what's up?

Chris: I was thinking about visiting YN this weekend, would you mind if I stay in one of the guest rooms?

T-Hiddleston: Sure, man no problem. If YN was concerned about you visiting please remind her that it is currently her home too.

Chris: Nah man, it's not that. She doesn't know I'm coming. Monica threw tons of stuff into her schedule and YN seems like she is drowning. I thought I could surprise her for her 3 days off.

T-Hiddleston: That's a great idea man, hey have you thought about coming to the premier in May?

Chris: I figured YN would ask me to come if she wanted me there but she hasn't.

T-Hiddleston: Don't take that personally man. She doesn't really have people to invite and remember her "morals"? She won't ask you because she figures you being with family on a break is far more important.

Chris: Of course, she does... I'll be there. I got to make a few calls. Thanks for your help Tom!

T-Hiddleston: No problem man.

I look up and see YN wrapped up in a blanket looking at the camera.

"I'm sorry I was ignoring you, it's work. Do you mind if I step away and make a call?" She nods her head with a small smile as she sits there cross legged. I give a gentle smile before muting myself and calling my assistant. I give her a one second motion and stand up to open the back door for Dodger while it rings.

"This is Luke."

"Hey, it's Chris, I need you to work your magic." I heard him laughing in the background knowing that I only said that when I had a last-minute request.

"What are you throwing at me?"

"I need tickets from Boston to La leaving tomorrow and leaving Sunday to come back to Boston. I want to leave here around 11 if possible."

"Sure, let me see what I can find. I'll send you the information when it's booked. Need a hotel? Transportation?"

"Transportation would be great if you could."

"You got is Evans. I'll send you the information within the hour."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 94 13
What would happen if you meet your favourite Celebrity, but you two are drunk and something happens. Will he try to find you? Will it affect your Li...
8.7K 81 27
In this book you are a part of the Marvel cast, when your Love Life also gets mixed up. You are one of the most wanted Actress in Hollywood, which ma...
32.1K 1.5K 55
Sarah get her dream job as assistant on a new tv show, it is her chance to get a leg inside the business, especially when she gets picked to be the p...
2.5M 81.6K 114
Highest Rankings: 1st in Tom Hiddleston Imagines, 3rd in Loki Imagines, 8th in Loki, 130th in Marvel || Just a writing outlet for one of my favorite...