✔️Kingdom

By jeeyn_kold

In a world that is divided into nine kingdoms, the different kingdoms will have to unite to defeat the evil c... More

-Prologue-
-1:First School Day
-2:New Rules
-3:Green is for Future
-4:First Detention
-5:Rebel Royalties
-6:Hot and Cold
-7:Special Program: Class A
-8.Knock Knock
-9. Forming Circle
-10. Future President Future
-11. Solitary,Binary,Sundry
-12. Manipulators
-13. Speak Out
-14. The Creator
-15. Always Watch Your Back
-16. Two Vs. Many
-17. Wrong Wrong Wrong
-18. Where are They?
-19. Mysterious
-20. Encounter
-21. Encounter (1)
-22. Hold Back
-23. It's the Trust
24. Unknown Tribe
-25. Midnight Battle
-26. Midnight Battle (1)
-27.Just a Normal Day
-28.Moves Against Talks
-29. Trust Them
-30. Freezy Sitch
-31.Royalties on the Catch
-32. The Creator (1)
-33. Cold Fights
-34. Illusions
-35. First Task
-36. Intellect's Help
-37.Close to Secret
-38.Unveil
-39. Maze of Monsters
-40.CUFFED
-41. Creator's Child
-43. Dark Side
-44. Sneak Out
-45. Caught Up
-46. Intentions
-47. Heaven in Hell
-48. Found Her
-49. Illusions (1)
-50. Save Her
-51. Save Her (1)
-52. Intentions (1)
-53. Death Over Life
-54. Intellectuals on the Lead
-55. Opps
56. All About Her
57. Phase One
58. Test It
59. Proceed
60. Stranded
61. Growing
62. Busted
63. Enchanted Forest
64. Don't ever
65. (Un) Royal
66.Unkind
67. United
68. "We need to get out, Together"
69. Episode
70. Crazy, Love
71. Remember, Stay away!
72. It's Done
73. Train Hard
74. "Why not, she's good"
75. A Gift
76. Chase
77. "I got you"
78. Predicted
79. Freaky Day
80. Ready
81. Win-win?
82. Be One
83. Un-Unfriend
84. Feels Like Home
85. Feels Like Home (1)
86. Awaken
87. Mixed
88. Not a Drill
89.Realization
90. Seen
91. Played
92. Betrayal?
93. Thinking 'bout You
94. Daughter's Love
95. Love On
96. Fuel Up
97. Mad Mad Mad
98. Gone
99. Gone (1)
100. Consequences
101. Save You
102. We're Coming
103. Love Tension
104. Love Tension (1)
105. Face Off
106. In My Hands
107. End Of Battle
108. Love Grows
109. Confession
110. I Like You Since Then
111. Decision
112. Guilt?
113. Last Mission
114. Missing Star
115. Goodbye
Epilogue
Hi

-42. Run Away

2K 220 48
By jeeyn_kold

Jieun's PoV

"So what should we do first?" Jihyo asked.

"Okay, first... Y/N don't really trust me now. After we didn't tell that her father is the creator." I said.

"Wait... so it's real? She's telling the truth that she didn't know?"

"Y-yeah, and I don't know too," I said to Jihyo.

I looked at them and saw their confused expression. I sighed and shook my head.

Maybe should start from the start.

"It will be long if I will tell everything but to say, there are more than nine kingdoms. There are small villages that you didn't know and those are the white clan and creator's clan." I said.

"How come we didn't know this? Why does the teacher didn't tell this." Nayeon asked.

"And how come Y/N didn't know that her father is the creator?" Momo added.

I nodded as I tried to think of the easiest way for them to understand it.

"Well... the thing is not with us but to those people who don't know the truth. The truth is, the Creator is not Y/N's father. I mean it's not just Y/N's father. Just so happened that her father was chosen to be the next creator and might as well... Y/N will get the title in the future." I said.

"You mean?"

"There are many creators, they change it whenever the current creator gives it up. Although creator is immortals, as soon as they will pass the title, they will die sooner." I said.

"And Y/N is the next in line, right?" Jihyo asked.

"If her father wants to. As far as I know, it's only been 5 years since the creator's clan living changed. That means it is already 5 years ago since her father became the creator. The creator can be good or bad depending on a person, but believe me. Y/N's father is a good person, he leads us to peace."

"Then why is he doing these? Taking elders? Even royalties are missing!" Nayeon said.

"We don't know anything, ok? Who knows if there are more tribes who are after the royalties or other elders. Besides, we don't know if your parents are really missing or they are just hiding."

"Hey! They won't do that!" Nayeon said making me look at her.

"How sure are you? I mean...everyone seems so afraid. Do you think they still think about the other people?" I said.

"Basically the current creator is Y/N's father, but that doesn't mean that his father is also responsible for what happened before. Is that what you trying to say?" Jihyo said.

I sighed and stood up.

"Well, kinda... I think mom can answer it all." I said.

"Mom?"

"Yeah, our substitute teacher. She is a manipulator like me and yes... she is my mother. She helped when we came out on the black hole after we went to the creator's clan's place." I said.

"Heol, what the hell is up with you guys. You are freaking us out!" Sana said.

Jihyo's PoV

"I never thought that our boring teacher can be this cool," Dahyun whispered as I asked her to come with me, Nayeon and Sana.

"Shh."

We are now in the office of Mrs. Lee after Jieun said that we will talk to her mom for clarifications. It's already dinner and I think some are getting their moments already... well not us.

"What are you doing here girls?" Mrs. Lee asked.

I looked at Jieun to signal that she should explain but they are just looking at each other.

"Are they talking to their minds again?" Sana whispered.

Mrs. Lee sighed and sat on her chair.

"Okay, but I need you all here." She said.

"It will be a long history class, gather everyone."

I looked at Dahyun and gave her the signal. She multiplied herself and let her clone look for the others.

"I can still believe that this will happen. I never saw this coming." I said.

"Maybe you don't focus well, you need to improve your skills, it will be a big help." Mrs. Lee said.

Not so long the others came with Dahyun's clone. But except for two persons.

"Where's Y/N and Jeongyeon?" Nayeon asked.

"It's ok, we don't need her here now." Mrs. Lee said.

"So what is happening?"-Chaeyoung

"We're learning the real history," I said and told them to listen.

"I want you all to close your eyes." Jieun's mom said.

We are confused at first but we just did what she said. Suddenly, various memories flash in my head. I don't know what happens to the others but mine is like I am watching a movie in my mind.

'Listen, girls, I need to do this to keep the information just on us. There are ears and eyes somewhere and we don't know if they are allies.'  I heard Jieun's mom said in my mind.

Woah

'Before anything else, when the Kingdoms are not yet existing, there is one ruler and it's the creator. The creator is a powerful sorcerer who chooses people who will be possessing peculiar traits. He chose 9. But that is the worst decision he made as to the number of peculiar beings outnumbered the normal ones. Chaos started and that's why the division happened. First, the missing person was started by the creator. He thought of taking back all those people as a normal one but that made everything worst than ever. Kingdom suspecting each other about what happened.'-Mrs. Lee.

'Before Y/N's father, there is a creator who went out of hand. Instead of turning back the missing people as a normal one, he is turning down their power to insert dark magic. This is to make his own clan and rule the world forever.'

'We fought him along with our leader. Which is Y/N's father. The creator died on his hand. Making him the creator which is not on our plan. We thought it's good news, that way we can change the world and bring back the peace that we've been wanting to live with. But all of those are in the plan of the post creator. As the title was passed, he cast a spell a strong spell.'

'We just woke up and then... Y/N's father is no longer our leader but the destroyer that is also up in creating his own clan as a creator.'

'Y/N thought that her father is just other on a spell that could take off if ever, but as he became the creator, he also got the trait of the former one, that's what happened.'

"That's all I can tell. All of these are the fault of the creator before Y/N's father." Jieun said making us snapped.

"That's... so historic," Nayeon mumbled.

"Is there any way to find out who is the next creator? Is it sure that it will be Y/N?" I asked.

"Well, probably. I also saw the mark on her, which her father didn't have when he still not a creator."

"Mark?" Sana and Momo said in unison.

"There are marks on every creator. The inborn creator has marks on their chest but if it's unplanned like Y/N's father's case, then the mark is on the neck." Jieun said.

"You saw Y/N's chest!?" Sana exclaimed causing us to look at her.

"What th- we knew about it since she was a child. What the heck, Sana." Jieun hissed.

While talking about it, my eyes suddenly changed to their active color which Nayeon noticed too.

"What's up?" She asked.

I shrugged and closed my left blue eye to only use my green right eye.

The scene flashes and right there, I saw Y/N with a guy.

Wait, I can remember him... Y/N's father?

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed.

"Why? What did you see?" Nayeon asked.

"Y/N... the creator took off her power."

"What?! How?" Jieun asked

"T-they are on a dark place. It's not the same place where we went before but I saw her father taking off her power." I said.

"That's impossible, She won't go back to her father knowing that it's dan-"

"Guys!"

We all snapped as the door went open and it was Jeongyeon who opened the door.

"Y-Y/N! I tried to stop her but... but she entered the black hole." Jeongyeon said pantingly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...
79.7K 3.9K 35
Meeting you for the first time when we are kids is an accident. Seeing you for a second time is a coincidence that makes me don't regret my decision...
557K 25.8K 200
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Welcome to the Loonaverse! ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ) If you've stumbled upon this, congratulations. Grab a chair (not literally) and sit down becau...
13.8K 892 13
What if South Korea is experiencing unexpected incidents in their lives, such as undead bodies suddenly exsisting in their world and no one knows whe...