✔️Kingdom

By jeeyn_kold

In a world that is divided into nine kingdoms, the different kingdoms will have to unite to defeat the evil c... More

-Prologue-
-1:First School Day
-2:New Rules
-3:Green is for Future
-4:First Detention
-5:Rebel Royalties
-6:Hot and Cold
-7:Special Program: Class A
-8.Knock Knock
-9. Forming Circle
-10. Future President Future
-11. Solitary,Binary,Sundry
-12. Manipulators
-13. Speak Out
-14. The Creator
-15. Always Watch Your Back
-16. Two Vs. Many
-17. Wrong Wrong Wrong
-18. Where are They?
-19. Mysterious
-20. Encounter
-21. Encounter (1)
-22. Hold Back
-23. It's the Trust
24. Unknown Tribe
-26. Midnight Battle (1)
-27.Just a Normal Day
-28.Moves Against Talks
-29. Trust Them
-30. Freezy Sitch
-31.Royalties on the Catch
-32. The Creator (1)
-33. Cold Fights
-34. Illusions
-35. First Task
-36. Intellect's Help
-37.Close to Secret
-38.Unveil
-39. Maze of Monsters
-40.CUFFED
-41. Creator's Child
-42. Run Away
-43. Dark Side
-44. Sneak Out
-45. Caught Up
-46. Intentions
-47. Heaven in Hell
-48. Found Her
-49. Illusions (1)
-50. Save Her
-51. Save Her (1)
-52. Intentions (1)
-53. Death Over Life
-54. Intellectuals on the Lead
-55. Opps
56. All About Her
57. Phase One
58. Test It
59. Proceed
60. Stranded
61. Growing
62. Busted
63. Enchanted Forest
64. Don't ever
65. (Un) Royal
66.Unkind
67. United
68. "We need to get out, Together"
69. Episode
70. Crazy, Love
71. Remember, Stay away!
72. It's Done
73. Train Hard
74. "Why not, she's good"
75. A Gift
76. Chase
77. "I got you"
78. Predicted
79. Freaky Day
80. Ready
81. Win-win?
82. Be One
83. Un-Unfriend
84. Feels Like Home
85. Feels Like Home (1)
86. Awaken
87. Mixed
88. Not a Drill
89.Realization
90. Seen
91. Played
92. Betrayal?
93. Thinking 'bout You
94. Daughter's Love
95. Love On
96. Fuel Up
97. Mad Mad Mad
98. Gone
99. Gone (1)
100. Consequences
101. Save You
102. We're Coming
103. Love Tension
104. Love Tension (1)
105. Face Off
106. In My Hands
107. End Of Battle
108. Love Grows
109. Confession
110. I Like You Since Then
111. Decision
112. Guilt?
113. Last Mission
114. Missing Star
115. Goodbye
Epilogue
Hi

-25. Midnight Battle

2.3K 238 25
By jeeyn_kold

Third Person

It's already dinner time and all of them went to the dining restaurant on the ground floor. Everything seems to be a simple night but not for Nayeon.

"Just add up some more," Nayeon uttered as she's laying on her bed and having an early night routine.

"Hahhh! Why do I even doing this? I am a royalty too!" Momo whined as she helps Nayeon to put her facial cream on her face.

"I'm telling you, It's really not good to eat at this moment. Aside from we will getting the less amount of food, I also calculated that there will be a fight later on at the ground floor." Nayeon said.

"But I'm hungry already!"

"Just grab some chocolates there. After everyone is done, we can head down. Trust me, you'll be getting the better service than the usual." Nayeon said.

Meanwhile...

"Where is Nayeon? We need to talk to her." Chaeyoung said as she roamed her eyes."

They stopped as they saw the two approaches.

"Hi, guys!" Jieun greeted with a smiled as they got near.

"Oh, you able to tamed her," Jihyo said as she saw Y/N who seems calm than a while ago.

"Just luck, anyway, where are the others?" Jieun asked.

Not so long, Jeongyeon, Sana, and Tzuyu.

"Where is Momo?" Jihyo asked.

"They are not here? She went out after Nayeon called her."

"Don't look for her, remember what you saw? I'll be in danger if Momo is h-" Dahyun wasn't able to finish her sentence as Chaeyoung elbowed her.

"Saw what? Danger?" Tzuyu asked as she sits on her chair.

Everyone is at the table already except Nayeon and Momo.

"I think they don't want to eat. Whatever, let's eat now." Jihyo said.

"Oh- Jieun... What happened to your neck?"Jeongyeon asked curiously.

"Y/N grabbed her nec-"

"Dahyun!" Chaeyoung and Jihyo exclaimed.

"Sorry."

"You what?" Jeongyeon asked shockingly.

"You're really crazy." Jeongyeon hissed and went to Jieun to treat her bruise.

"I thought Nayeon is crazy... never thought there is someone crazier than her," Tzuyu mumbled.

"Guys it's ok, it's not what you think. Y/N and I just had a little practice." Jieun reasoned out.

Jihyo, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Mina just shook their heads as they know it's not true. Also, they know that there is something that the two are hiding.

Jihyo looked at Y/N and saw that Y/N is watching Jeongyeon and Jieun intently that her eyes are squinting. As if she's checking something on it.

After few minutes the trace on Jieun's neck was gone. The pain also disappeared and Jieun was very thankful for Jeongyeon's help.

"Miyeon!"

Y/N snapped as she heard the name being called by Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon's called Miyeon and she is with the three. The four went to their table and greeted them.

"How are you feeling?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Ah, I'm much better. Thank you for your help."

"No problem," Jeongyeon said and smile.

"Alright, we'll go now. Enjoy girls." Seulgi's team said and left.

After they left, they continued to eat and as they are almost done, suddenly a fight arose from the other section... just like what Nayeon predicted.

The squad went out of the place and decided to go back to their rooms after that.

"Let's gather up later at 12," Jihyo instructed Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Mina.

Nayeon's PoV

It's already midnight as I woke up after I fall asleep. I looked at Momo and she's also doing the same.

"Ugh, I feel hungry," I uttered.

I woke her up as I know she feels the same too.

"Hey, wake up. Jeongyeon must be looking for you." I said.

As soon as she stirs up, she realized that she's still in my room.

"Don't worry, I texted her. Anyway, can we eat now?" She said.

I looked at my watch and think.

"I guess." I kicked off the blanket and get my coat since I know that it will be cold outside.

"Let's go," I whispered as I opened the door quietly.

We walk out of our floor and went to the ground floor to see that the dining restaurant already closed.

"What the fuck!? Since when they closed it at this time!?" I cussed as I saw the lights were off.

"Wahhh! I'm hungry! I shouldn't have believed in you!"

I hissed and just ignored Momo.

"I never thought they are closing it!" I hissed. I saw a note on the door and it says that there will be a cleaning of the place tomorrow so they closed it early.

"Aishh!"

"What now? I can't sleep when my tummy is empty!" Momo whined.

"I told you to get some chocolates in my room. Aishh, let's just get some of the snacks in the vending machine over there." I said.

"Your treat?"

"As if I have a choice."

As we walk outside the dorm, we are greeted by a cold wind. Momo hugged herself in cold and same as me.

"Let's go quick," I said.

"Nayeon... that's Seulgi, right?" Momo said.

I squint as she points on not so far. It's between the boundary of a special program to intellectual. My eyes widened as I saw them talking to some unfamiliar students loaded with weapons.

I immediately drag Momo and we hide into a huge bush. I saw Seulgi's team coming back but then they stop.

Your PoV

Jieun and I are out of the dorm as we are planning to go back to our village but seems we can't do it for now as we saw Seulgi's team on the boundary and talking to some students from the Intellectual program.

'What now?' I asked Jieun.

She didn't answer but she went out, revealing herself.

"Hey!" Jieun called up.

I remained hidden until Jieun will tell me to show up.

"Oi, where's the princess? Sleeping in her lovely room?"

My smile fades upon hearing what Seulgi said.

"How did you know?" Jieun asked.

"Elkie's potential. She can do astral projections. She heard you while you guys are talking to her room."

"Tch, Y/N, Go out... I think we need to end them."

Third Person

Momo and Nayeon remained hiding as they saw Y/N and Jieun facing Seulgi's team. Just by staring at them, they know that it's not the right time to be one that place.

Meanwhile, Jihyo woke up as she senses that there is something will happen. She runs to her room and knocks on Chaeyoung and Mina's room.

As the two went out, they also went to Dahyun's room only to find out that Y/N is not in there anymore.

"What now?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Y/N is not in the room. Where do you think they go?" Dahyun asked.

"Let's go outside. I have felt that they are just somewhere outside this place." Jihyo said.

As they went out, they saw what they are looking for. Far from the place, they saw Seulgi's team and Y/N including Jieun.

They snapped as someone called them and it's Nayeon and Momo.

"Oh no, this is not the bloody night that you saw, isn't it?" Dahyun uttered as she saw Momo.

"What's happening?!" Nayeon whispered.

"Y/N is a princess, They are watching Seulgi's team," Jihyo explained.

As they looked back, they gasped as they saw that Seulgi's team is not alone anymore. There are ten more people and they bet it's from the Intellectual program.

"Shot, they are doom," Dahyun uttered.

Fourteen people surrounded Y/N and Jieun as they stand on each other's back.

"Fourteen? And only four of them got powers... can we defeat them?" Jieun asked.

"We must," Y/N uttered as she readied herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 3.2K 25
A random woman unexpectedly went inside your car and you're now in a dating scandal with her. [Nayeon x Female Reader]
79.7K 3.9K 35
Meeting you for the first time when we are kids is an accident. Seeing you for a second time is a coincidence that makes me don't regret my decision...
68.2K 2K 24
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
13.8K 892 13
What if South Korea is experiencing unexpected incidents in their lives, such as undead bodies suddenly exsisting in their world and no one knows whe...