One Direction Imagines

By Chicago_Livin

I'm still taking imagine requests, so if you would like one, answer the questions below. You can either comme... More

If You Want An Imagine ✔️
The First Time You Met - Niall
The First Time You Met - Louis ✔️
The First Time You Met - Zayn ✔️
He Cheated - Zayn ✔️
He Cheated - Harry ✔️
He Cheated - Niall (part 1) ✔️
He Cheated - Niall (part 2)
He Cheated - Niall (part 3: final part)
He Cheated - Louis ✔️
He Cheated - Liam (part 1 of 2)
He Cheated- Liam (part 2 of 2)
Dirty Harry Imagine for Rachelle ✔️
Author's Note ✔️
Dirty Liam Request
Romantic/Dirty Louis Imagine-Request
Niall Club Imagine for Naomi
Sad/Romantic Harry Imagine for Nicole
Dirty Zayn Imagine for Ayanna ✔️
Dirty Niall Imagine for Chantelle
Romantic/Dirty Harry Imagine for Avenia
Dirty Niall Imagine for Naomi
Dirty Louis Imagine for Kerstyn
Romantic/Dirty Harry and Niall Imagine for Rita
Zayn Imagine for Jaci
Romantic/Dirty Zayn Imagine for Ariana
Dirty Five-Some Imagine for Ariana
Zayn and Harry Three-Some for Audrey
Dirty Harry Imagine for Avery
Dirty Five-Some Imagine for Bella
Dirty Niall Imagine for Naomi
Cute/Romantic Niall Imagine for Karen
Dirty Liam Imagine for Madison
Cute Louis Imagine for Patricia
Dirty Niall Imagine for Allison
Romantic/Funny Liam Imagine for Alexis
Jealous Louis Imagine for Chelsea
Cheating Niall Imagine for Layla
Funny Romantic Niall Imagine for Patricia
Bullied Imagine for Karen
Dirty/Romantic Liam Imagine for Catherine
Romantic Niall Imagine for Jessi
Sweet Niall Imagine for Bea
Dirty Louis Imagine for Luna
Cheating Harry Imagine For Angela
Dirty Liam Imagine for Katie
Louis Wedding Imagine for Mariam ✔️
Romantic Zayn Imagine for Melanie
Dirty/Romantic Harry Imagine for Casey
Proposal Imagine for Caitlyn
Meeting the Family Harry Imagine for Karen
Seven Minutes Liam Imagine For Talah
Dirty/Romantic Louis Imagine for Mykaella
Louis Imagine for Katie
Proposal Imagine for Claudia
Jealous Harry Imagine for Lauren
Cheating Harry Imagine for Francesca
Important Authors Note
Imagine for Laura
He Cheated - Niall
Cute Harry Imagine for Amy
Dirty Niall Imagine for Mikayla
Cute Harry Imagine for Abbie
Romantic Louis Imagine for Amber

The First Time You Meet - Harry ✔️

38.8K 108 58
By Chicago_Livin

Your eyes flutter open and your white ceiling comes into view. A smile creeps its way onto your face, and happiness seems to be the only emotion in the world. Incredible how time flies by. A whole year...twelve months with that boy. Wow.

Interrupting your daydreaming is a text alert from your phone. You reach over to your nightstand, and bringing your phone to your face, you see the name that has given your butterflies every time its come up. Jay.

From: Jay
Hey babe! Can't wait to see you today! Dress for a lot of walking. Pick you up in an hour. :) xxx.

He says he's taking you somewhere special and, as usual, he's been sure not to drop any hints as to where you two were going or what you would be doing when you got there.

The clock on your nightstand reads 12:17 so you walk to the kitchen of your small apartment and make yourself a small breakfast before taking a quick shower.

And so the morning routine begins.

Once dressed and dolled up, you look in the mirror with your hair being the last thing on the to-do list, as always. Maybe I should try curling it? It'll be something different. Plus, he does think it's cute curly... A smile breaks out onto your face as you remember the incident that happened a few weeks ago. 

"You should curl your hair more often," He says, plopping down on the couch next to you. "It looks sexy on you," His voice echos in your head as you think about how he ran his fingers through your curls.

~Flashback~

"Sorry, babe, looks like we're gonna have to cut it. I apologize in advance for your loss," Jay says reaching towards the scissors.

"Ohhhhhh no you don't," You fight as your twist your neck awkwardly in order to look at him. "Let's see here," You say as you grab his wrist and force him to stand up as you try to undo the mess he just made. Somehow, he managed to get his fingers tangled in your hair. It takes a few minutes, but it was possible to fix...thankfully. "There, done." You finish by unwrapping the final piece.

"Aw man, I thought I was finally gonna get to test out my epic barber skills," He says, smirking.

"You still can, babe. Just...not on my hair," You say looking up at his big brown eyes, smiling.

"Well, where else?" He says putting his arms on your waist.

"You have a perfectly good head of hair right here," You say, bringing your arms up to his neck and running your hands through is soft brown hair.

"What? And ruin the masterpiece? No, I couldn't do that. What else would you have to hold onto?" He says, chuckling as he brings his face down to yours in a kiss that ignites your body. 

"What were you thinking, you goof?" You laugh as the kiss breaks. "You can't twist curly hair. It's basically already pre-twisted." You laugh gently.

He hangs his head to the floor and you can feel his shoulders moving up and down slightly with his chuckles. He brings his eyes back to yours and those gorgeous eyes still take your breath away, no matter how many times you look at them.

"I know, I couldn't help it. You're irresistible," He says, finally closing the space between you two and pressing his lips against yours.

~End of Flashback~

After finishing with your hair, you give yourself one final look in the mirror.

"Perfect," You say, smiling.

As if on cue, you hear a knock at the door. The first thing you see when you open the door is your adorable boyfriend standing there in a pair of dark jeans, a white button up, and a blazer.

"Hi," You say.

"Hey, babe." He smiles, kissing you on the check and handing you a single red rose. "You look great," He says.

"Thank you." You take the flower and smell it. "You look handsome." You laugh as he reaches his arm out.

"Shall we go?" He asks.

"We shall," You confirm, taking his hand. He leads you to his car and, being the gentlemen he is, opens the door for you. With that, you two are off.

You reach for the radio after a couple of minutes of driving, only to be stopped by his arm.

"Nu-uh, driver picks the music, shotgun shuts her cake-hole," He tells me, referencing to some t.v. show. He puts on some heavy metal rock that starts giving you a headache already. He says something to you that you can't make out.

"What?" You ask, turning down the music. "Never mind." You shake your head.  "...but no way, babe. Driver controls the driving and passenger controls the radio," You tell him. "I won't tell you what lane to drive in, you don't tell me what station to change onto," You say, fighting back with a playful smile on your face. 

His chuckles fills the car as he runs a hand through his hair and smiles at me. "Fine, but only this once," He says as you change the station for music of your taste.

"Y/N: 1 Jay: 0! And those are the stats for just today." You wink at him.

"Okay, okay, whatever," He says, trying to be serious. "But you just defied the Supernatural fandom and you will regret it," He tells you as he reaches his hand across the console and intertwines your hands together before bringing up your hand to his face and placing a kiss. 

A blush creeps it's way onto your face. "You're amazing, you know that?" You think out loud. 

"You're the better half, baby," He whispers, quickly glancing over to you. 

~* ~

You drive for around an hour before you realize where you're going.

"The city?! I love the city!" You yell with excitement.

"Which is why I brought you here, babe." He smiles as he parks the car and goes around to open the door for you. "M'lady," He says.

"Why thank you, sir." You step out and he takes your hand. "So we are we off to now?" You ask as you two begin walking down strip malls and busy streets.

"I was thinking a restaurant, then some ice cream for desert, then we walk along the beach, then, if I'm lucky, an after party over at my bedroom," He winks.

You stare at him for a minute. "Well you were off to a good start," You say and he chooses not to respond. Smart move. 

You two have never...had sex...and he does respect your choice to wait, but his jokes are funny sometimes, but not so much at other times. 

He leads you inside a restaurant and it's beautiful. There are soft yellow lights, light elegant music playing in the back, and various waiters dressed in suits as they served people their foods and champagnes. Jay walks up to the man at the front of the entrance and gives him our reservation name.

"Mr. and Mrs. Carter," He says, throwing a wink in your direction.

You blush as the host leads you to the table.

"Hello, I'm Jefferey. I'll be your server for the night. Can I get you something to drink, Sir and Miss?" He asks.

"I'll just have lemonade, thank you." You give him a smile.

"I'll have a Pepsi," says Jay, earning a nod from the waiter as he walks away.

"This place is amazing!" You tell Jay.

"The world and more for you, babe," He says as he holds your hand from across the table. 

You lean over the table and give him a small kiss on the lips before opening the menu. 

"What are you thinking of getting?" You ask him, skimming through the endless choice of possibilities. 

"I was thinking the chicken," He says after a few moments. "You?"

"I don't know...everything costs just about my life savings," You say looking at the almost triple digit numbers next to the printed food courses. 

"Don't worry about that, Y/N. It's all about you today." He smiles, showing off his adorable dimples. 

"In that case, I'll get the steak," You say with a small nod. 

The waiter returns with your two drinks on a tray. 

"Your lemonade, madame," He says placing your drink in front of you. 

"Thank you," You say politely. 

"And your soda, sir," He says to Jay as he places his arms behind his waist. "Have we decided on an entree?" 

"We have," Jay says, "I'll take the chicken with tomato soup and biscuits," Jay says as the water nods. "And for you, babe?" He asks you. 

"I'll take the steak, please," You say to the waiter.

"Very well." He nods before going to the kitchen in the back. 

~*~

Dinner went swimmingly, except Jay would awkwardly get tense whenever his phone went off. 

"Are you okay, babe?" You ask him as he puts cash down on the table before coming around and pulling your chair out for you. 

"Y-yeah." He clears his throat. "I'm fine. Are you ready for dessert old school, m'lady?" He changes the subject. 

"Of course," You say with smile as you take his hand in yours as you walk outside the restaurant and start heading down the inter-city streets. 

"Watch out!" You hear a voice yelling out from behind you before you're bumped into, rather aggressively by a girl running by. 

"Hey, watch where you're going!" Jay yells after her. "Are you okay?" He asks looking down at you. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. That was weird," You say. 

"Looks like there's more," He says, pointing across the street at a whole flock of girls running like the wind in the same direction as the other girl, all crying or screaming...or both?. 

"What's going on today?" You ask him. 

"I have no clue." He shrugs. 

"So, where is this 'old school' place we're going?" You ask him with a big smile across your face.

"Funny you should mention that, it's right there." He points to  a black and white tiled sign with a red borderline; a little dinner ice cream place, how cute. 

"You're full of surprises today aren't you?" You say as he drapes an arm over your shoulder. 

Jay and you step into the ice cream parlor and walk up to the counter.

"What can I get you guys today?" The old woman behind the counter asks.

"I'll have a banana split," You say.

"And you?" She asks, politely to Jay. You look over to see he's looking down at his phone. You nudge him lightly.

"I'll just have the same," He says, not taking his eyes off the screen.

You give the lady an apologetic smile as she puts your orders in. 

"I'll go get us a table," Jay says, still glued to his phone. 

"Sure." You say with a smile, not that he can see it. After a couple of minutes, the lady calls your order out as you grab the two splits and head to the table. "Here you go, lovely," You say putting his sundae in front of him. 

"Thanks," He mumbles. 

"Anything exciting?" You ask, taking a big spoon out of the whipped cream and eating it. 

"Hm?" He asks, looking up at you.

"On your phone? Is everything okay?" You explain, furrowing your eyebrows. 

"Yeah, yeah, no big deal," He says, looking up at you. 

You give him a look and he gets the message because he puts his phone down on the table. 

What had gotten into him? This morning he was a perfect gentleman.

"So how are you liking today so far?" He asks you putting the cherry in his mouth and pulling the stem out. 

"It's amazing, babe. I can't believe you went through all this trouble finding these places," You say. 

Before he can respond, someone starts calling his phone. Before you can see who it is, he frantically grabs the phone and excuses himself.

"Okay then..." You say to yourself. 

~*~

"So do you wanna walk around a little more then go back to the car?" You ask Jay after the two of you...well actually just you finish you banana split and his just melts in its plate. 

"Yeah, yeah, sounds good, whatever, " He says absent mindlessly while you leave the dinner.

While walking, you keep getting annoyed by the fact the his phone is still going off, indicating he had a text message, every ten seconds.

After about the fiftieth time, and counting, it went off, not including the ones in the ice cream shop.

"Ugh babe I don't want to be annoying, but would you mind turning that off?" You ask him, but it's clear he's not paying attention to you. "Jaaay?" You try getting his attention as his fingers fly across the keypad. 

You bite your cheek as you contemplate your next action before just doing it. You snatch his phone from his hands and hiding it behind your back. 

"Y/N, give it back!" He yells as he tries to take it back. His eyes have this weird, kind of scary look in them that you've never seen before.  His eyes have went from brown to an almost black color and he has this animalistic look in them, like when a lion glares upon its prey. 

"Who can you be texting for hours on our anniversary?" You ask him.

"It's nobody," He says a little too quickly. "Babe, can I just please have it back?" He asks nervously. 

You furrow your eyebrows as curiosity gets the better of you and you pull the phone out from behind your back as you see a text thread open on the phone. He tries to reach for the phone, but you push his arm away and start reading them. 

A defeating sigh leaves his lips as he runs his hands through his hair and starts pacing around. 

The thread is between him and some nameless contact that's only represented by a few heart emojis. 

I can't stop thinking about how sexy you looked in that red lace. You need to wear that more often. ;) 

Anything for you, baby. How about tonight? 

Perfect, i'll be there at ten. 

You place your hand over your mouth as you fear what else was written between the two of them; yet, you keep scrolling. 

I miss you, I've been thinking about you nonstop. 

I know, I know, me too. You were amazing last night. 

Not as good as you were, baby. You were no doubt the best I've ever had. 

Oh yeah? ;)  which part did you like best? 

Your stomach is in knots as your scroll to a more recent part of the texts. Some written as recent as minutes ago. 

I can't talk right now, babe. 

Why...are you with her? :(

Yeah, it's our anniversary. Still won't put out though...even if she did...nothing can compare to the way you rode me last night. 

Mmm, I'd love to hear more. ;) I'll see you tonight though, right? 

Of course, baby. I'll be over as soon as I drop her off. 

Can't wait. I've been...practicing. 

This is the most disgusting and heart wrenching thing you have ever had to endure. "Jay..." You start, but then realizing you don't know what to say. 

"Y/N, I can explain, baby," He says as he walks up to you and tries to take your hands in his. 

"Don't touch me," You say as you rip your hands out form his touch. You start walking away from him, but he pulls you back around. 

"Where are you going?" He asks you. 

"Away from your cheating ass!" You in his face. 

It seems that triggered him. He's shaking with fury and his head looks like it's about to pop. "Oh really? All because I'm a fucking teenage boy with needs? That's all it was! I needed an urge taken care of and you couldn't do that. I respected that, but don't expect me to not find someone else willing!" 

"You 'respected' that?" You ask the idiot. "No, Jay, if you 'respected' that then you would wait until I was ready! Not go off and sleep with someone else!" You yell at him. "How could you?! After one year, this is how you treat me?" 

"How could I?" He chuckles, "Babe, you just said it yourself, it's been a year. For almost a year, I'be had to handle business by myself. I couldn't take it anymore! For some unknown reason, you won't put out. Half the school would pay for a one night stand with me and you won't even do it for free. Plus, you get to date me! I need a real girl to fuck around with, not some virgin who wants to "just talk" or whatever other shit you're into!" He yells at you, leaving you more confused, and angry, than ever. 

"You... have got... to be kidding. me," You say, astonished. "Sure, Jay, you're attractive and yeah I loved being in a relationship with you. You're not wrong, I'm sure girls would beg to fuck around with you." You smile. "But that's just the thing. They want to fuck around with you. Don't you get it? These girls don't want to be in a relationship with you! Half of them want you for the chase and the other half want you because I'm sure you'd be a good lay, not for the love, support, and attention I gave you. And guess what, smart ass, now you have none of that," You say fake pouting

"Yeah? Well-" He starts. 

"Oh no, sweetie. I'm not done," You tell him putting a hand up to silence him. "Nobody is going to care about you anymore, and now that you're not taken...well, the thrill of the chase is gone. Now all you are is a prostitute who doesn't even get paid." You smile smugly. 

"What ever, Y/N. Whatever helps you sleep at night," He huffs as he walks away. 

The strong front that you put on is now gone as he walks away. You cover your face with your hands as tears start coming down your face. 

~*~

You find yourself in the same dinner you were just at, drinking a cup of coffee while sitting in one of the red leather booths. 

"What a tool," You think to yourself. "I can't believe I didn't see this sooner." 

The bell at  the top of the door rings, but you don't bother looking up. Instead, you look out the window into the mesmerizing city lights that you would be enjoying with Jay right around now. Instead, you're stuck drinking coffee, hating everything, as you watch happy couples go by. 

"Is this seat taken, love?" You hear a British voice saying. You peel your eyes off the city as you look up to see a curly haired boy looking down at you with a jacket in one hand and a cup of steaming coffee in the other. 

"U-um, no. No, go ahead," You say flashing a small smile as you motion to the seat across from you. 

"Thank you," He says, flashing a smile sporting two cute dimples. "Rough day?" He asks you as you sigh and put a piece of hair behind your ear. 

"Just some asshole boy who thinks the world revolves around him" You say, taking in a shaky breath.

You look at the boys scowling face and his forehead is partly covered by his curly hair. His eyes are looking down at you and you could see those green eyes from a mile away.

You also take in that he's looking at you like you're the saddest thing ever. It's probably because you probably look like road-kill.

"What did he do...if you don't mind me asking," He says. 

"I caught him... cheating?" You say sounding more like a question because you don't know the proper way to describe what that was. "He tried to turn it around on me, saying it was because I wouldn't sleep with him, " You say, unsure of why your explaining yourself to a stranger that can be a murderer for you I know.

"What an arse," You hear him mumble, and after a few seconds of looking at your face, he speaks again. "Well, if it's any help, this, uh-"

"Jay," You aid him. 

"Right. This, Jay, seems like he just lost possibly one of the best things that's ever happened to him," He says and examines your face as silence passes by for a few moments. "Erm, I mean, I know I don't know you...or him really, but i-it ,you know, it just seems like he wasn't good enough for you," He says, fumbling for words. "I-I mean, I don't mean to sound creepy or anythin' but-"

"No," You laugh, easing his embarrassment. "I get what you're trying to say." You smile. "Thanks...uh..." 

"Harry," He finishes your sentence this time. "Harry Styles, nice to meet you, love," He says and puts his hand out. 

"Hi, Harry. I'm Y/N." You smile as you shake his hand. "Sorry if this sounds odd, but your name sounds very familiar," You tell him, trying to think of where you've heard of him before. 

"Yeah," He laughs and looks down at the cup of coffee between his hands. "I get that a lot," He says, looking back up at you. "I'm a singer. I'm in a band with a few of my mates," He says. 

"Oh, cool." You nod your head. "Are you guys big?" You ask him.

"Y-yeah I guess you could say that." He chuckles. 

"Sounds very fun. Do you like what you do?" You ask him furthering the conversation. 

A twinkle is evident in his eyes when he starts talking about his music and that's answer enough. He talks about the rush he feels when he takes the stage to be greeted by the uproar of the crowd and the spotlights. The constant traveling of the world and meeting new people everyday. The passion is evident in his voice and you can't help but grinning like a crazy person. 

"Sorry, I get a little carried away," He says when he's finished. 

"No, it's totally fine. I think it's cute," You say. "Not many people are passionate about what they do," You tell him. 

"You know..." He speaks after of few seconds of starring at you. "I know this isn't the best time to say this, but you have really pretty eyes," He says in his thick British accent.

"Thank you," You say, blushing.

You smile each other for a couple seconds before he clears his throat. 

"As much as I would love to sit here with you for hours, I should get back to my mates. Do you need me to walk you somewhere? To your car or something?" He offers. 

"Oh, um, no actually...Jay drove us here, but it's totally fine. I'll ask one of my friends to come pick me up or something," You say as you stand up from the booth. 

"No, no, save yourself the trouble. I'll drive you. I insist." He stands up and puts his jacket on. 

"Are you sure? It's kind of a long drive," You warn him. 

"No, it's perfectly fine, love. Plus, it'll give me more time to talk to you." He smiles. 

"Don't you have to get back to your friends, though?" You ask him as you walk out of the dinner together. 

"Nah it's fine, they'll understand," He reassures you. "My car's just this way," He says pointing to a car down the street. 

"Alright then." You nod. "Thank you," You say, looking up at him. 

"It's no problem, babe." 

After a few seconds of walking, you notice what looks like to be lightening. You look up to the sky but see it no where in sight as another flash of light hits. You realize it's coming from behind you as you turn around and see a group of photographers snapping endless pictures. 

"Harry, who is this new women you've got here?" One of them laughs 

What

"Yeah, Harry, you just broke up with Taylor last month didn't you?" 

"Is this your rebound then?" Another yells. 

Harry ignores all of their questions. 

"What's going on?" You ask him. 

He ignores your question as he puts his hand on your lower back, "This is the car right here," He says as he opens the door for you. He walks around the car and gets in himself as the people continue yelling at him. 

He gets in the car and puts on his seat belt before starting up the car and speeding down the road. 

"What was that about?" You ask him, still a little flustered. 

"I told you I was in a band, love." He laughes. 

"Yeah, but I didn't think you guys were this big were you have press stalking you." You laugh. Your mind starts to put two and two together and you figure that his band is what those girls earlier were freaking out about.  "You know, one of your fans almost trampled me earlier," You joke. 

He chuckles before responding. "Yeah, sorry about that. They're very...dedicated." 

You put your address into the gps and give it to him as you spend the rest of the ride home talking about his life as a celebrity. It seems that it does indeed have its pros and cons, between getting to live a once in a lifetime opportunity, but getting your privacy ripped away. 

~*~

"Well, this is me," You say as he pulls up to your house. "Thank you again, Harry. You really helped a lot today," You tell him sincerly. 

"It's my pleasure, Y/N." He puts the car in park and turns to face you. "I would love to do it again sometime." 

"Yeah, me too," You agree. 

"So, can I get your number then?" He says smiling as he had you his phone. 

"Of course," You say typing your number in his contacts. "There you go," You say, your voice a little above a whisper. 

 He starts to lean in closer and closer to you until he is less an an inch away from your face. You go the rest of the way pressing your lips against his. 

This kiss is nothing like Jay's. You feel a spark with Harry. It's like the rest of your body is ice cold except for the spots he touches, and you feel like you've been struck by lighting.

But sadly, you pull away. It feels strange. It feels foreign. It doesn't feel like home, like...him.

"Sorry," He says, moving away.

"N-no, it's my fault. I shouldn't have done that. I just lost a boyfriend a few hours ago and it's a little to soon for anything else to start," You say.

"Yeah, that makes sense. The important thing is that I'm really happy I found you tonight," He says, smiling and you laugh.

"Me too," You say.

Probably not for the same reasons though.

"I'll call you, love," He says as you open the car door. 

"Lookin' forward to it." You smile as you shut the car door behind you and throw Harry one last wave. 

For now...

---

My very first imagine! Hope you guys like it! Tell me what you think!

-Chicago_Livin'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 272 18
This one i wrote cause i figured, why not? I hope you all enjoy it as much as i did writing it. Comments and criticism always wanted :) Enjoy!
834K 9.2K 56
I write funny, cute, and sad; basically any imagine you ask for. Leave suggestions in the comment box! I will do requests, but I will title the chapt...
119K 1.1K 27
Random One Direction imagines. Some will be cute and some may be a little sad. I may throw in some dirty imagines sometime throughout the story just...
9.4K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!