Mr. Papa ::vixx fanfic::

By vixxchuu

-Completed- . . . . Been abandoned for five years, Leo is so depressed and lonely enough to move on.. Y... More

Chapter 1- Flashback
Chapter 2- War
Chapter 3- Goodbye
Chapter 4- My Son? That kid??!!
Chapter 5- Oh my son part 1
Chapter 6- Oh my son part 2
Chapter 7- Sassy girl is back
Chapter 8- Cold War
Chapter 8.2 (Missing Part)
Chapter 9- My sassy naughty lovely girl
Chapter 10- Family trip??
Chapter 11- A little negotiator
Chapter 11.2 (Missing Part, Must Read)
Chapter 12- Special Moment
Writer's Note: Greeting and Q&A
Chapter 13- Accident
Chapter 14- Third Person
Chapter 15- Rival
Chapter 16- Unexpected Hero
Chapter 17- Change
Chapter 18- Warm-up
Chapter 19- A man in love
Chapter 20- Bad luck!
Chapter 21- Noona's attack
Chapter 22- Wedding plan
Chapter 23- What!?? That jerk is your....
Chapter 24- Edited by CynthiaHugo
Writer's Note 2
Chapter 25 - Mr. spoiled kid part 1 -Edited by CynthiaHugo
Chapter 26 - Mr. spoiled kid part 2
Chapter 27- When a spoiled kid and a crying baby meet up (Round 2)
Chapter 28- Mr. Crying baby part 1
Chapter 29- What she wants..
Chapter 30- Mr. Crying Baby part 2
Chapter 31- Mr. Spoiled kid part 3
Chapter 32- No more meddler
Chapter 33- When a spoiled kid and crying baby meet up ( Round 3)
Chapter 34- Someone call me a doctor!
Chapter 35- Or kick these two away..
Chapter 36- What's family?
Chapter 37- Roommate?
Chapter 38- The earthquake takes place in here?
Chapter 39- Let's take a break!
Chapter 40- Amusement park
Chapter 41- Time is over..
Book Two
Chapter 42- Sigh
Chapter 43- Wedding dress
Chapter 44- Our moment
Chapter 45- Our moment part 2
Chapter 46- Leo's nightmare
Chapter 47- Lee Joon
Chapter 48- For the love of a son
Chapter 49- Mama, I'm afraid
Chapter 50- The moment
Chapter 51- Your girlfriend?
Chapter 52- No matter what happens, please always stay by mama side..
Chapter 53- You and I
Chapter 54- Leo's gang (Ft. Hong Bin)
Chapter 55- Leo's gang (Ft. N)
Chapter 56- Save me
Chapter 57- It hurts, my heart
Chapter 58- Going crazy
Chapter 59- Don't cry my bae
Chapter 60- Feverish kitty
Chapter 61- Bad boy, good boy
Chapter 62- I'm gonna be a bad boy
Chapter 63- New Friend
Chapter 64- Leave him alone
Chapter 65- Leo's gang(ft. Ken)
Chapter 66- Thanks and Sorry
Chapter 67- See you next time
Chapter 68- Don't tell her/him. It's a secret.
Chapter 69.2
Chapter 70- Finally
Chapter 71- Plan A
Chapter 72- Who is his daddy? (VIXX's special)
Chapter 73- Friend in need, friend indeed (?)
Chapter 74- We are Vixx, no 007
Chapter 75- VIXX 007 Part 1
Chapter 76- VIXX 007 Part 2
Epilogue
Bonus chapter: Leo and the twin Part 1
Bonus chapter: Leo and the twin Part 2
Bonus chapter: Leo and the twin Part 3
Mr. Papa Season Two?
Mr. Papa Season two: Don't forget

Chapter 69- You're mine only

612 15 1
By vixxchuu

Warning!! This chapter will cover some violent acts n' unexpected smut >< Sorry beforehand..

=========================================

Chapter 69- You're mine only

Leo left the florist shop and smelled a bouquet of rose he prepared for his lovely wife. He felt bad, ignoring her this morning. Just because he was afraid she would discover his injury.

'Hmmm.. Not enough..' He murmured and took a look around this block. That pinkish lip spread a wide smile as a bakeshop was catching his eyes.

'Strawberry, please. Emm.. And topping should be fresh fruit.'

Leo took a seat, waiting for his order to arrive.

LOL It was his birthday and why did he buy the cake?

Shaking his head in disbelief, Leo checked the kids' photos he had downloaded some in his break time. He smiled with those chubby faces. He then turned on the WiFi to get more images. Randomly, he clicked on an article talking about pregnant women. He quick scrolled down when it turned to symptoms and the maintenance. Like a shot, he screenshot almost all the paragraphs. His brain tried to absorb this new knowledge while trying to figure out the math related with days.

His ten fingers twisted with his busy lip murmuring the plus, minus, multiply, and divide formula.

'Hmmm... There is no sanitary napkin in her drawer.. Emm.emm..'

Closing his eyes, Leo tried to remember the time he opened the closet whether he spotted that women's thing or not. But no..

He back to the article and reread these complicated sentences. He sighed and tried the visual aid instead. But damn!! What was this graph talking about?

Afterwards, he got dump and dumper with the illustration. With his blinking eyes and hopeless brain, he turned to a video clip which briefly described in details and understanding.

Just wanna know whether a woman got pregnant or not was this hard? -0-

'If you want to be clear and 100% correct, please visit a doctor.'

Leo stared at the lady on his phone's screen, saying the last sentence with his jaw hung open.

Damn! If it has to be this way and why did you make the video up to 30 minutes in length?

His hissed and got up when his order arrived.

-Crash-

Leo stalled with the sudden shopping bags dropping on his way.  Before he bent down to pick up, a loud pach of a palm meeting human's flesh, cheek, echoed in his ears. He quick stepped backward in surprise as a voice of woman yelled out.

'You—yo-you're hopeless!!! Go to HELL!!'

A tall and slim lady in red mini dress slapped a tall guy in a working suit on his face with her tear flowing down. She then threw him a bunch of lyly and rushed in to smack his shoulder. The guy just stood still with his head bent down.

Just then another tall man popped up and grabbed the girl away.

'Noona! Stop it!! Ken hyung!! You leave now!! I'll handle this!'

Ken? Leo stalled his hand from opened the car's door and had a look. But Ken had already disappeared in his benz.

'Ravi?' Leo murmured when another tall man hailed a taxi and pushed that woman in, following by him.

Huh, what are they doing? And since when Ken comes back? Why so fast? I haven't yet blackmailed him! -.-

..................................................

@Apartment..

'I'm home' Leo closed the door with a scowl as the light was off. Gosh, he almost stumbled and kissed the floor.

'Saengil chukahamnidax3(Happy Birthday) !&)-\ssshkls—80-)dkllssi....'

A sweet voice sang a happy birthday song with a presence of a birthday cake. The candles' light drew a pretty face with her bright smile in this darkness. Leo stared into those big brown eyes like someone cursed him not to move around. He stood still until Ellena stepped in front of him.

'Now have your wishes!'

With her beaming face, Ellena lifted up that chocolate cake.

Leo's lip curved up. He was now 26 and got a 5-year-old kid, still needed to celebrate a birthday with the three wishes?

Whatever, he decided to follow the lovely wifey of him since she'd prepared a lot. He expected she just threw him a special dinner.

Leo's fingers joined all together. Later on, the tall figure closed his eyes but it was just three seconds.

'Why are you so fast?' Ellena asked out when Leo finished blowing the candles and the light turned on.

Leo shrugged and tucked a chocolate ball in his lip. He didn't even need to think since the three wishes were always in his brain.

1. Triplet

2. Marriage

3. Kids

'Thanks, babe~'

Leo immediately pulled her in his arms and hugged her so tight, though his stomach got hurt at the moment. Whatever, he was craving to hug his wife!!

You little petty wound would not intimidate my brow.

Leo bit his lip painfully as Ellena rubbed her head on his injured chest.  Damn! He wanna kiss her!! Felt her tiny tongue!! If his fu*king mouth didn't have a cut inside!!

'Oppa, what're you wearing inside, huh? Why do I feel like there're many cloths?'

Leo jumped away as she reached out to stroke that area! Uh oh! He was now in danger!

How was he supposed to tell that was a bandage?

As if his grave hadn't yet done, there was applause from the audience who were just coming out of the kitchen, Seo hyun and Barbie.

Ellena then walked them to the dining table.

Oh my luck!

'(-o-)'

Leo's jaw dropped as soon as he spotted the bowl, seaweed soup which happened to be cooked on the birthday. He stared at other delicious plates waterily when Ellena placed a small bowl in front of him and others.

'Happy birthday, uncle~'

Barbie shook his sleeve with a gift in her hand, following by Seo Hyun.

'Happy Birthday, Leo oppa! Wish you all the best.'

Leo turned puzzle when Seo Hyun winked him and signaled to Ellena who was slicing the roast chicken. She thrust out her lip. Leo followed her and found where she meant was Ellena's tummy, the skateboard ground one. She then pointed at Barbie.

Huh? Barbie wants to hug Ellena?

'Oppa, why do you still not finish the soup?'

Leo turned back and spotted Ellena's firm face. He then knew the things to save his life and his mouth.

'Babe, I have something to give you~'

He got up and brought the bouquet and cake.

'You love it?' He asked out when Ellena masked on an unreadable expression. The moment she bent down to have a smell, he instantly pour the soup in its big bowl.

'Uncle—'

'Shhh'

Leo placed his forefinger on his lip and spooned Barbie a kimbap with a light pet.

After finishing the supper, it was time for the cake. Leo held the cakes to the living room with Barbie.

Seo Hyun held the drinks and left the kitchen. There, remained Ellena who accidentally broke Leo's drink. She poured him a new orange juice. Her hand went shaky; yet she did drop the thing in. She watched the pill melt in the bottom with an unfaltering gaze.

Let out a deep sigh, Ellena too left the kitchen.

She watched Leo gulped down the drink with a frown.

'What's up, babe?'

Leo who noticed Ellena looked at him all the time, questioned and asked for another drink. She shook her head then left to the kitchen with his empty glass.

'Oppa, I'm gonna leave to a convenient store with Barbie, you want something?'

Ellena poked Leo who could not keep his eyes away the TV screen at the moment. There was a special football match. 

'Ani, just come home fast.'

Shaking his head, Leo gave her a slight smile and patted her head. Ellena stared at the clock and held Barbie's hand out.

Five minutes more till the medicine makes a move..

@the convenient store..

'Ahjumma, why don't we go back?'

Barbie who was scooping the ice-cream asked out. They were sitting in the eating zone and had junk food.

'Emm..wait a bit, sweetie' Ellena shook her head and got back to the real world. She was imagining the situation in the house painfully. Just then, she felt regret with her own act. Yet, thing could not bring back. She already did it. Ellena buried her face in her palms hurtfully.

She still remembered he was making a sign with Seo Hyun and they pointed at her. And the moment he jumped backward when she was about to undid his tie and the buttons. And the last and painful one was he didn't eat her seaweed soup. She saw him poured it back. Indeed, he finished all Seo Hyun's kimbap and roasted chicken.

Were they the signs he tried to ignore her? Were they the means he expressed his disgust toward her?

If so, he did be successful.. If so, he did make it. If so, what she did was just helping them out.

Ellena wiped off her eye tails and turned to Barbie.

'Are you happy? Your daddy arrives today.'

She pulled Barbie's chubby cheek lightly. Perhaps, she would just live like before. Just, delivered the baby by her own like before. She stroked her tummy softly.

Sorry, sweetheart.. Mama cannot make it. Mama cannot let you meet your Papa. Mama cannot let you meet your brother..

'Really? Daddy will pick us up today?'

Barbie squealed in joy.

'Ne, he did call me. Wanna talk to him? Eh, he's calling now!'

Ellena beamed and pressed the answer button for Barbie. She watched the cute girl yelled happily at his dad. She guessed, Leo had influenced Barbie something. Coz she was now telling Ken many stories and being sulky at him as well. Before Barbie was kind of quiet kid and not open but now...

Just the same as Haru, he was an obedient kid and polite.. But now...

Damn! What had you done to these kids, Leo?!?

Meanwhile..

Leo furrowed his eyebrows when his body suddenly turned hot as if he was in a boiling pan. The big hand cuddled his throat since it also went dry and hot at the moment. He rolled on the couch as his whole body ached and the heat kept increasing. It was hot like hell till his sweat poured off.

Leo looked around but his eyes too went wrong. His head went dizzy. He got up, trying to hold his balance.

What was wrong with his body? It didn't function well!

He gulped and licked as his lip was dry and hot like a Sahara desert. He bit his lip when the nasty moan let out.

Damn! What was the matter with him? Did he eat something wrong?

Shaking his head, Leo with all his weak strength walked himself to the main room.

Damn!! Where was Ellena?? He felt like he wanted to...

Damnx3!!! Where was his wife?!! It..hurt urghhhh..

As if someone ripped him apart, Leo finally fell on the floor.

'Oppaaa!!'

A cold flesh touched his face with her shrilling voice. Leo tried to open his eyes. He cuddled that tiny hand when it did reduce the dreadful feeling and heat inside him.

He sat up and quick pulled that small figure in his arms.

He didn't know what was wrong with him..

Why did he nuzzle that tiny face..

Why did his hands running on her body..

Damnx3!! Someone cut his hands and lip right now!!

'Leo oppa!!!'

Seo Hyun exclaimed in terror with the sudden exploitation. She tried to shove that big figure away with fear. His face was bloody red and his flesh was freaking hot!! It burned her fingers from pushing him away. Yet, he looked as if he was out of the control. Like he was allergic with something, his sweat turned to flood.

'Oppa! Wake up!! Wake upx3!!'

Seo Hyun slapped his face as those closed eyes leaned closer. Luckily, there was cold water on the nearby table. Seo Hyun grabbed it and poured the ices on Leo's head which awoke him completely.

'Oppa! Are you okay?'

Seo Hyun ran to the corner and shouted out. She was afraid; yet she could not leave him like this. He was desperately in pain. She watched his body twisted like a larva scarily. He was exactly a Larva regardless of his red skin.

'Find Elli!!'

'Ne?'

Seo Hyun repeated as his voice was so weak. In fact, that husky voice uttered with a moan. It sounded sexier than scary.

'Go find Ellena! Get her here!! Quick!!'

Leo screamed and bit his lip immediately when the wicked groan released. Damn!! Someone sliced his tongue!

'Oppa!! The door cannot open!!'

Seo Hyun came back with a thrilling look.

Damn!! He suddenly loathed his prison program!! Damn, Elli!!

What was she trying to do!??

'Find me a cutter then! And wiped it with an antibiotic—ahh no, just lemon is enough.'

Seo Hyun arrived with the needed things. She was about to hand him but Leo banned her to do so.

'Just throw it here! Don't come closer!!'

He tried to stand up and headed to the bed room but failed sometimes.

'Do not help me! I can walk myself!!'

Leo jumped away as Seo Hyun wanted to support.

'And do not walk around here or try to open the door no matter what. I'll be fine, don't worry. But if Ellena comes back, please tell her to come in faster. Thanks Seo Hyun and sorry for my misbehave.'

Leo bowed in 90 degree and quick flew himself to the main room. Seo Hyun watched that broad back worriedly. She heard a loud howl and the throwing stuff from here.

Seo Hyun bit her lip and walked around as if she was in a trap. Indeed, she was barred! Ahhh!! Did Ellena confuse to lock the door?

It was about time Ken arrived! What should she do?

She then held her face in terror, remembering the earlier touch. Ashh, what happened to Leo oppa!!? He didn't even dare to match eyes with her longer than five seconds but he did..!!

She quick went checking the cake. As she remembered Leo alone ate that chocolate cake since everyone wasn't into it. Was it possible that there was something wrong in the cake? 

She then dialed Ellena's number and got surprised when there was no answer. Ahhh!!

Not knowing what to do, Seo Hyun at last called Ken. She was so happy when he already reached their block.

Around twenty minutes, Seo Hyun heard a crack crack sound from the door. Her eyes brimmed with tear at the sight of that tall figure. As quick as she could, Seo Hyun ran into his arms. She was not afraid anymore.

She wasn't being shy anymore. All she wanted was feeling his warm hug and be in that wide chest. She was so scared..

'Oppaa!!'

Seo Hyun acted weak for the first time. She snuggled into his warm chest and tightened the hug around his waist which surprised Ken a lot. However, he didn't refuse like before. Indeed, Ken held her closer and helped wiping off her tear.

'What's the matter, Seo Hyun? Why are you crying?'

'I heuheuheu I heheu mi-miss you! TT_TT'

She sobbed and rubbed his chest with her head. Before he could reply any word, Ken was being pulled down. A second later, his lip jointed with someone's. Ken widened his eyes in surprise as that tiny tongue twisted with his in an adorable way.

Not only had he, even Ellena had to turn back and close Barbie's eyes. >///<

The daddy, mommy and daughter then thanked Ellena and grabbed the bag pack home since Barbie was so sleepy.

Ken carried the sleeping Barbie and led to the elevator. Just then, a sweet but was in an unfamiliar tone called him. Ken gulped down and quick ran to support her.

'Oppa!! Our babies are kicking me!! >0<'

Seo Hyun beamed when his hand cuddled her next to him and walked slowly. She placed her arm around his waist before leaned on his warm chest.

Seo Hyun let out a wide grin as his heart was beating so fast at the moment.

'Oppa!! The twins want to talk with you!'

'Jeongmal?(Really) Okayx3, wait till we arrive home then daddy will talk to you guys.'

Ken beamed and stroked that inflated tummy lightly. He pulled her in closer.

'They told me, you don't miss them.'

Seo Hyun pouted which laughed Ken out loud. He had never known she could be this cute. No, it should have been what happened to Seo Hyun at the moment.

'Nah, who said? I'm missing you guys to the max.'

Ken ran his fingers on her tummy softly.

'How about me?'

He stalled with this unexpected question.

'You don't miss me? ;('

Could not resist her cuteness, Ken bent lower and bussed that strawberry lip.

'Who tell you that?'

He whispered sexily and stepped in the elevator.

Ellena watched the couple's back puzzlingly. Even now, her jaw still hung open. She blinked as a dummy when Seo Hyun winked at her before the elevator's door close.

She had to do this!! Really had to do this!!

Ellena joined her palms and..

-clap-

-clap-

-clap-

Like a shot, her body was being drawn in and the door was slammed. Ellena gasped, remembering that warm touch.

And her eyes opened wider, spotting that firm and scary face.

'Op-op-oppa!'

She gulped the moment her body was being lifted up the air.

-Peub-

She instantly sat up as her butt felt the fabric mattress.

Not before she could ask why, a small rectangle book hit her head violently. She chinned up and yeah..

-Pachh-

A slap was on her right cheek, following by that death glare. Ellena cuddled her face hurtfully and looked at him in confusion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 2K 51
(Complete) I trust your choice appa, I will marry him~ Jungkook Jimin you are right, he's the one for me~ Taehyung ____________________________ Hubb...
257K 10.7K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
2.1K 199 6
A multinational billionaire 𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 age 42 , he is a Owner Of Famous branded Perfumes. His Name comes on top 5 businessmen in the W...
469 56 19
"You promised!" Felix managed to let out making Chan turn around again. "You promised that you won't leave me again. Chan scoffed. "That was just to...