One Chance (Niall Horan)

By IamCliffaconda

Lilo Tomlinson always thought that her last name was for some forgotten girl. That is until she mets her brot... More

I meet Niall Horan
Chapter 2 ~ The Beach
Chapter 3 ~"Dude!"
Chapter 4~ "I'd never let you go."
Chapter 5~ "Is Lilo okay?!"
Chapter 6~ I wake up-
Chapter 7~ "I hate hospitals-"
Chapter 8~ Confusion
Chapter 9~ Scuba Diving ideas
Chapter 10 ~ Jealousy
Chapter 11~ Fishes, Clams and Sharks Oh My!
Chapter 12 ~ New Secrets
Chapter 13~Unvealed
Chapter 14 ~ The Unkwown Caller
Chapter 15 ~ Tears and Sadness
Chapter 16 ~ Pain
Chapter 17 ~ Found
Chapter 18 ~ Trust
Chapter 19 ~ Out and About
Chapter 20 ~ Drunk
Chapter 21 ~ Christmas
Chapter 22 ~ Surprise Road Trip Part 1
Chapter 23 ~ Surprise Road Trip Part 2
Chapter 24 ~ A Walk
Chapter 25 ~ Clubbing
Chapter 26 ~ Cheating and Shit
Chapter 27 ~ A drunk girl alone in a sea of sober people
Chapter 28 ~ Meeting Niall's Mom
Chapter 29 ~ Strange Dreams ☁️
Chapter 30 ~ Hanging with Harry
Chapter 31 ~ Almost
Chapter 32 ~ Truth
Chapter 33 ~ Simon
Chapter 34 ~ A new World
Chapter 35 ~ A Perfect Date
Chapter 36 ~ Almost Goodbye
Chapter 37 ~ Valentine's Day
Chapter 39 ~ The Tomlinsons Part 2
Chapter 40 ~ Back again
Chapter 41 ~ A Big Mistake
Chapter 42 ~ I wish I could forget
Chapter 43 ~ Around the World
Chapter 44 ~ Rome
Chapter 45 ~ Camping
Chapter 46 ~ The Interview
Chapter 47 ~ The Accident
Chapter 48 ~ Lost Memories
Chapter 49 ~ I'm sorry I forgot
Chapter 50 ~ I'll never let you go again
Author's Note

Chapter 38 ~ The Tomlinsons

188 4 0
By IamCliffaconda

Lilo's P.o.v.

I woke up sore. I sat up and looked around the room, remebering the heated events from last night. I felt a pair of hands on my sides and soft lips leave a small kiss on my shoulder.

"Good Morning beautiful." Niall said, his voice a little on the raspy side. I smiled warmly and leaned against him.

"Last night was amazing." He said softly. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, it really was." I agreed. All of a sudden, Niall's phone went off. He picked it up and answered it.

"Hello? Yeah, she's right here." Niall took the phone away from his ear and handed it to me. I put the phone up to my ear, wondering who would call this early in the morning.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"Lilo, hey. Mom wants you to call her. I think she wants you to finally visit." Louis spoke into the phone. I sighed and rubbed my head.

"What? Do you not want to meet her?" Louis asked.

"No, no it's not like that. It's just I'm really tired." I said looking over at Niall.

"What did you go clubbing?" He asked.

"No, you really don't want to know." I told him.

"Come on. You can tell me." Louis pestered.

"Lou, I'm telling you. You do not want to know."

"Is it Alex? Cause if it is, I'll get the guys together and we'll beat his as-"

"I lost my V-card to Niall okay?" I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Put me on speaker please." Louis demanded calmly. He didn't sound mad at all. I did as told and put him on speaker.

"Wow! Our little Nialler is no longer little!" Louis laughed. Niall blushed a deep red and smiled.

"I guess not." Niall laughed. Louis chuckled a little before saying more.

"Anyways, CALL MOM! Okay, gotta go BYE!" and before I could say another word he hung up. I groaned as I handed Niall back his phone.

"What? You okay?" Niall asked as he put a caring hand on my back. After a minute of not answering he asked yet another question. "Do you not want to meet her?"

"No, I do. It's just. I wanted to relax today. Lay around with you by my side." I admitted, pouting a little. Niall chuckled, ruffled my hair and kissed my head before standing up.

"You'll get to spend enough time with me. You're opening up for us and staying on the tour bus remember?" He asked as he stretched out and pulled on his hair.

"Call your mom." He demanded. I sighed and got up from the bed, still really sore, and walked out to the living room.

I grabbed my phone off the couch and waited as it turned on. I closed my eyes as I listened to Niall starting the shower. I could hear the water shoot against the walls and floor.

I dialed Jay's number. I waited as it rang. What would she say? Would she be mad at me for not answering?

"Hello?" A voice called from the other side.

"Jay? It's Lilo. You wanted me to call you?" I asked.

"Oh hello sweetie! Yeah, I wanted you to meet me at the cafe to talk and chat?" She asked kindly.

"Yeah! Sounds exciting!" I said, taking a seat on the couch and fiddling with a pillow.

"Oh no it does not! I think instead we should go shopping and get our hair, nails, and make up done! Sound good?" She asked. I did really want to fulfill her wishes of her being my Mom that I care deeply for. I honestly do love how she's trying. I could see this working out.

But she couldn't replace Kalalo.

"Truthfully, that sounds amazing Jay." I say. She squeals from her end of the line before regaining her cool.

"Okay, can you be here around eleven?" She asked.

"Sure. Eleven it is." I said, smiling a bit as I stood up and walked towards the threshold of the kitchen.

"Okay. Love you Lilo. See you soon!" Jay exclaimed.

"Love you too Jay. See you soon." And with those last words I hung up. I sighed heavily and leaned against the threshold of the kitchen door. I peered into the backyard and watched the birds. I took a quick glance at my phone and freaked when I saw that it was nine.

I rushed over to the room and grabbed a fresh pair of clothes which was a blue multi-colored striped tank top, blue jeans, a sapphire blue necklace and black Vans. I then rushed over to the bathroom and carefully set my clothes onto a dry spot on the counter.

"Oh are you joining me to save water?" Niall asked jokingly. I laughed as I stripped down.

"No, though I would love to." I answered as I stepped in. "I have to get ready to leave in two hours to get to Jay's." I explained. Niall smiled.

"Okay, well I have to go work out with the guys, stay fit you know." Niall said as he stepped out. I frowned a little to myself.

"Then see you later tonight?" I asked.

"I'm not leaving just yet." Niall still had not gotten out.

I lathered the shampoo into my hair then rinsed it out, handing it to Niall who just set it down.

"I know, I was just asking." I replied. After putting the conditioner in, I started to wash my body.

"How about after I come home... Nevermind. It'll be a surprise." Niall grabbed his srubbie and had started to wash his own body.

"How is it that I got in the shower before you and I'm the first done?" I asked. Niall smiled a little at me.

"Well I wasn't in such a hurry as you little lady." I didn't dare ask what he had been doing before.

I grabbed a towel and started to dry off. Niall turned off the water and I handed him a towel.

"That was a very quick shower. And which I really only got out because you got out." Niall said. I shrugged and walked towards my pile of clothes.

"What are you gonna wear?" Niall asked. I pulled up the outfit to show him. He looked very unpleased.

"Babe, you're gonna meet your Mom for the first time, and you're gonna wear that?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. What the hell is wrong with this?" I asked. He shook his head and lead me to the closet in the room.

While I watched Niall shuffle through the closet for clothes I couldn't help but think he kinda of reminded me of Joey.

Joey was one of my friends from high school. He was a gay guy with a serious love for fashion. He used to dress me up for my pictures. Kalalo loved the outfits he would have me wear, so did Max. Joey was pretty cute too, all the girls hated that he was gay, hoping one day that he would become straight and pick one of them to go out with him. I still kept in touch with Joey.

"Here." Niall handed me a blue dress that had lace arms arms it had a cut right on the sides of my stomach and showed part of my back. It was a good choice, great to meet Jay in. He reached down to the floor and tossed me a pair of my black Toms. He shuffled through my box of jewelry and pulled out the Crystal necklace on a silver chain Kalalo had given to me for my 18th birthday.

I treasured that necklace. I remever the day she had given it to me.

*Flash Back*

"Happy birthday Leah!" Meilani shouted over the blaring music. I was having my 18th birthday party at the beach. A Luau surfer Party.

I gave Meilani a hug and smiled brightly. She was dressed in her flower bikini that she loved dearly. She handed me a giant bag that stood up to my knees. I placed it on the third table that was filled with presents.

"What the hell is Rebecca doing here? She hates your guts. And why is she out there with Max?" Meilani asked, pointing out to the waves and gesturing towards Max and Rebecca.

"She invited herself. News travels fast in a small town and plus she loves Max." I explained. Meilani choked with laughter.

"But Max hates her. He has ever since she tried to drown you at the Reef."

"Yup. But she doesn't know that." I replied. I felt a hand on my shoulder just as I was about to walk off towards the water.

I turned to see Kalalo. She was wearing a festive pink floral dress with a Hibiscus behind her ear. She gestured for me to stay back. Her small brown eyes looked down at me, her thin smile streatched across her face.

"Lilo." She started. Her accent sweeping in her words. It was as soft a butterfly milk. "I have watched you grow into a beautiful young woman that you are today. It is my pleasure to have been your Mother. I have been saving this." She brought out a small hand crafted wooden box that my Uncle Axel had made long ago. She took my hand and placed the box into the center.

Slowly, I opened the box. I gasped loudly as a Crystal necklace and silver chain laid dead center of the paper in the box.

"Daniel and Max found it hiking through the old Valcanoes. Uncle Axel had had it cut and I found the silver chain. We hope you love it and cherish it." Kalalo finished.

"Makuahine. I can't." I say. Handing back the box. She she shook her head and pushed it back.

"Yes. Now wear it proudly." Kalalo demanded. I nodded and smiled as she put the necklace on me. I then hugged Kalalo and wiped a tear away. I played with my grass braclets and fumbled with the not on my skirt as I sat under Kalalo's gaze, grateful that I had her love.

*Flash Back ends*

"Oh god you remind me of  Joey." I laugh as I slip on the dress. 

"Who the hell is Joey?" Niall asks defensely. I laugh at his harmless anger.

"A old friend from High School." I say. Niall still doenst look happy.

"I smell competition." Niall tells me, slipping into football shirts.

"I don't think I could change a gay guy's mind." I laugh. Niall blushes.

"Oh. I assumed..." He trials off, embarrassed of his stupidity. Cute stupidity. He pulls on a football jersey and walks over to me.

"I bet that your beauty could change the ways of a gay man." He smiles. The touch of his hands that are currently on my hips give me butterflies. Niall places a small kiss on my forehead and walks out to the living room.

I quickly slip on the Tom's, put the necklace on, and run out to the living room.

"Niall!" I shout as I run up from behind and jump on his back. Niall laughed as he held up my legs.

"Holy shut you scared me!" Niall cussed. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

Niall grabbed my face and kissed me. I let him take control and switch me from his back to his front. I held onto the sides of his face. I pulled away, remembering I had to get to Jay's.

"Jay's remember?" I ask. Niall's eyes plead me to stay with him, be by his side. He nods and let's me go.

"A pin in this until later?" He asks. I nod and grab my keys then head out to the car.

This was going to be a big day.

***
Makuahine means mom in Hawaiian. -sereia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 435 47
Aisley has to live with her brother . Her brother is in the biggest boy band , One Direction . But , can you guess who ? Louis Tomlinson . She has to...
614K 10K 56
Ashley Styles is Harry's sister. She hasn't seen her little brother in over five years. She arrives in London, excited to see Harry, but there's some...
95.8K 1.7K 33
Adriana and her 3 best friends are not like the normal girls in Holland. When Adriana wins a big singing show and signs a big record deal in London...
9.3K 123 22
Isabel was just a regular teenage girl, well sort of regular. You see her brother was Louis Tomlinson, yes the Louis Tomlinson from One Direciton. Hi...