{HIATUS/EDITING} Kill - Hwang...

By beach_bitch_bleach

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thiry-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty

Thirty-six

556 13 7
By beach_bitch_bleach

"What are you two ladies out here?" He asked. I raised a brow. "And you are?" He smile. "The name is Lee Jeno." He said, softly. I nod. "So are you gonna attack?" He shook. "I wouldn't dare to unless you dare to." I glance at Jiyeon. Jiyeon sigh and stand up. "Sis, let's go. I think the sun is about to drop." Jeno nod. 

"Yeah, y'all should. After all, the city is quite wild now a days." Jiyeon scoff. "Well, see ya." I stand up and follow her from behind. I hook my arm around hers. "Hey, what do you mean by they are hilarious?" Jiyeon shake her head. "Don't worry, you'll see." I nod and glance back. Jeno smirk and walk away. I sigh.

"Dead ass y'all run into Nct?" Jiyeon nodded, sipping on her smoothie. "They were perhaps louder than the other days." Hyunjin snatch my smoothie and sip on it. "Mmm, I knew Jiyeon will get you this flavor." I smack his shoulder. "Yah, that's mine." Hyunjin smirk. "Well, try to snatch it back." I sigh. "I take defeat on that." I said. Hyunjin chuckle and peck my lip. "I'm just kidding." Minho pretend as if he's gonna vomit. "I swear you two need to get a room. Please we single people here need a vacation from y'all couples."

I throw Minho a look. "What are you talking about?" Minho gave me a smile. "Don't worry about of I say." I hand Hyunjin my smoothie and yawn. "So are we going tonight?" Hyunjin raised a brow. "You're serious?" I nod. "According to Yojeong." Hyunjin nod. "But are you sure. After all, Treasure 13 isn't our target right? JYP is..." I shook. "I'm not talking about nor of those two." Hyunjin blink and sips on the smoothie. "What do you mean then?"

I sigh. "I know it must be shocking, but I know already." Hyunjin glance at Minho. Minho shrug. "Are you perhaps talking about your background?" Yojeong spoke up. I turn my gaze over to her. "Yes." Yojeong smiles. "Of course, are you perhaps gonna go after Yedam too?" I sigh. "Doesn't matter. My father and him are not even doing the right thing." Yojeong scoff and smile. "And what makes you doing the right thing?" I smile. "Who says I'm doing the right thing?" 

Minho sigh. "Sometimes I don't even think you two are not friends, but enemies." I toss Minho a stack of cash. "Minho, can you perhaps help me tonight?" Minho furrow his brows. "First, what is your plan?" I sigh. "The plan is there's no plan." Minho blink. "Hold up, Y/N." Hyunjin broke in. "Are you sure you don't need a plan? Because although you don't need a plan, Minho needs a plan so he can get the signal." 

I glance at Jiyeon. Jiyeon sigh. "If Yedam was here. He will agreed with Y/N." Hyunjin clench his jaw and glare at Jiyeon. "Well, Yedam is not here." Jiyeon gave him a quick smile and cross her arms. "I'm just saying, but let's hear it out from Chan first." The door from the training room open and walking was Chan and Felix. Chan was sweating, as he wipe himself with a clean towel. He raise a brow as soon as he spotted us staring at him. 

"Is something the matter?" I walk over to Chan and bring out my hand. Chan was confused but took my hand without asking. "Leader Bang..." Chan expression drop into a serious look. He knew the formality I'm getting him. "What is up, Y/N?" I smile. "I will say the ceiling, but that's not the case. The case is.... I need you to agree with me to with me tonight." Chan nod. "I over heard. Is it about your background?" I nod. 

He nod. "Alright, but what's the plan?" Hyunjin sigh. "That's the problem about this discussion." Chan stared into my eyes. "Is that so.... well then I shall not agree with that until you give us a plan." Jiyeon sigh. "She did have a plan." Chan look at her. "What is it then?" Jiyeon walk to Chan and slightly lift up his chin. "The plan is there's no plan."

Yojeong sigh. "Tell me when you guys are ready." Yojeong look over at me and nudge me. I look at her. Yojeong hand me a file. I took it and open it. "What are these?" Yojeong cross her arm, leaning her back against the wall. "These files is about your backgrounds." I nod. "I knew you were stalking me since beginning, Moon Yojeong." Yojeong nudge me and chuckle. "Not my fault you're interesting in the mafia world." 

Minho nudge Hyunjin. "Admit it, you're jealous." Hyunjin sigh. "Y/N." I look over. Hyunjin stare deeply into my eyes, as I did the same. "What are you up to?" He asked. I look away, breaking the contact. "To be honest, my only mission was to look for my sister. And I've already found her. So imma take her back." Hyunjin blink. "Are you seriously thinking like that?" I smile and look back at him. "I have to. After all, I don't belong here." 

Hyunjin blink again and look away. "Fine." Jiyeon look at me. I nod. Jiyeon sigh. "Chan, I-" Chan pull her into a hug and buried his face into her neck. "I understand." He mutter. Jiyeon hug back and pat his back. "Don't worry I won't be gone for long." Chan nod. Minho gasp and cover his mouth. "Wow." Seungmin put his book down and sigh. "Okay, you couples. Get a hold of yourselves. It's not the end of the world yet." 

Chan and Jiyeon pull away. I stare Hyunjin. He was not sparing me a look, instead he disappeared into the training room. I sigh. "I will like to--no. I mean I will love to thank you all for looking after me. Especially, my sister. Thank you for everything and I hope we all meet again in the future." Changbin close his laptop and cross his arms. Felix jaws slightly drop, and look away. Yojeong sigh. I look at Jiyeon. She nod. The two of us make our way to the door, but right before we were about to grab onto the knob. 

"Y/N." Jisung's voice broke in.

I turn around. He was on the stairs holding his phone. "Where are you and Jiyeon going thi-" "Jisung, we're leaving." He blink. "Why? Why all of a sudden?" Jiyeon sigh and gave him a look. Jisung get the memo and nod. "I see. Then, please stay safe the two of you." I nod and turn my heels. Jiyeon walk out first. I was gonna take a step out of the door, but I heard a gun was loaded.

"Take a step out of this hideout, I shoot." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 5.5K 20
stray kids ||bang chan x reader|| [COMPLETED] saved by a boy from a thug on the street are you safer with him?
31.1K 1.2K 102
❝I love this gang, since I joined and we all experienced a lot of stuff❞ ¤━━━¤☠︎¤━━━¤☠︎¤━━━¤☠︎¤━━━¤ 𝐼𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑀𝑖𝑛ℎ𝑜 𝐽𝑜𝑖...
6.9K 246 14
Thirteen boys, two killers. Trust no one.
15.4K 862 13
------------------------- "This isn't going to make a lot of sense to you in the beginning, and I'm sorry about that." ------------------------- *Me...