One Chance (Niall Horan)

By IamCliffaconda

Lilo Tomlinson always thought that her last name was for some forgotten girl. That is until she mets her brot... More

I meet Niall Horan
Chapter 2 ~ The Beach
Chapter 3 ~"Dude!"
Chapter 4~ "I'd never let you go."
Chapter 5~ "Is Lilo okay?!"
Chapter 6~ I wake up-
Chapter 7~ "I hate hospitals-"
Chapter 8~ Confusion
Chapter 9~ Scuba Diving ideas
Chapter 10 ~ Jealousy
Chapter 11~ Fishes, Clams and Sharks Oh My!
Chapter 12 ~ New Secrets
Chapter 13~Unvealed
Chapter 14 ~ The Unkwown Caller
Chapter 15 ~ Tears and Sadness
Chapter 16 ~ Pain
Chapter 17 ~ Found
Chapter 18 ~ Trust
Chapter 19 ~ Out and About
Chapter 20 ~ Drunk
Chapter 21 ~ Christmas
Chapter 22 ~ Surprise Road Trip Part 1
Chapter 23 ~ Surprise Road Trip Part 2
Chapter 24 ~ A Walk
Chapter 25 ~ Clubbing
Chapter 26 ~ Cheating and Shit
Chapter 27 ~ A drunk girl alone in a sea of sober people
Chapter 28 ~ Meeting Niall's Mom
Chapter 29 ~ Strange Dreams ☁️
Chapter 30 ~ Hanging with Harry
Chapter 31 ~ Almost
Chapter 32 ~ Truth
Chapter 33 ~ Simon
Chapter 34 ~ A new World
Chapter 36 ~ Almost Goodbye
Chapter 37 ~ Valentine's Day
Chapter 38 ~ The Tomlinsons
Chapter 39 ~ The Tomlinsons Part 2
Chapter 40 ~ Back again
Chapter 41 ~ A Big Mistake
Chapter 42 ~ I wish I could forget
Chapter 43 ~ Around the World
Chapter 44 ~ Rome
Chapter 45 ~ Camping
Chapter 46 ~ The Interview
Chapter 47 ~ The Accident
Chapter 48 ~ Lost Memories
Chapter 49 ~ I'm sorry I forgot
Chapter 50 ~ I'll never let you go again
Author's Note

Chapter 35 ~ A Perfect Date

186 4 1
By IamCliffaconda

Lilo's

Niall had said he wanted to take me out for lunch, seeing as we never really go out. I agreed to the idea. I was getting dressed at the moment. I dressed in high waisted black shorts, a white tank top with a Native American on it, maroon Vans, a dream catcher necklace, and a infinity ring. I had curled my hair which completed my outfit. I grabbed my bag and stuffed my personal items into it.

I looked at myself in the mirror and nervously smoothed out my shirt. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach thrash around.

I took a deep breath and walked out of the room and down the hall. Niall was sitting on the couch, fiddling with his phone. He smiled once his eyes met mine and jumped from the couch.

"Let's go spaghettio!" Niall exclaimed. I laughed as I walked out and followed him to the car.

"So, what is your story?" Niall asks in a high voice, sunglasses covering his beautiful eyes. We sat out on the patio of some restaurant. I put my chin in my hands, my elbows resting on the table, and my head tilting slightly to the side.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"You know, your story, your back history, your sob background, your weird fetishes." He explained.

"You already know everything. Lettuce see." I joked as I tapped my chin.

"I hate when people talk shit and never confess to it. I live to make people happy." I informed him.

"Wow, I do know you better than I thought. Better than butter. No! Better than chicken!" He exclaimed.

"We-" before I could even finish my sentence a random bunch of men ran up an started snapping pictures.

"Niall Niall! Look here!"

"No look here! Lilo too!"

"Smile for the cameras! Look here, at me!"

More and more men gathered. A waitress ran to help and led us to a safe way out.

Once in the car Niall sighed heavily.

"This is what I was afraid of. People not minding their fucking business!" Niall exclaimed as he slammed his palm on the wheel, making me jump in fright of being hit. I took a deep breath before setting my hand on his shoulder.

"Hey. It's okay. We can go somewhere else or we could head back to your place." I suggested. Niall ripped off his sunglasses and threw them in the back before running a hand through his hair.

His blue eyes met mine and he took a very deep breath.

"I just want to take you out like a normal guy and not be harassed by paparazzi, fans are one thing, but paparazzi are another." He whispered.

"Niall, as long as I'm with you, I'm fine." I told him. He smiled and pulled out onto the road.

"But don't you just wish that we could go out to a restraunt or something without being bumbarded with paps?" He asked.

"Yes, but I'll get used to the paps, its fine." I assured him.

Niall drove back to his house and made me stay in the room. I sat on the bed, texting Simon.

'To build up your credit, I'm going to have you do a few concerts then be the opening act for the boys.' He messaged.

'Really?! Wow! That's amazing Simon!' I was truly amazed by that news.

'Well, I've got to go love. Speak to you soon.' Simon ended the chat just as Niall walked into through the door.

"Ready Madam?" Niall asked in a clearly faked French accent.

"Well yes mister." I added the accent on the word mister, making it sound as if a woman from a French movie had said it.

I walked over to Niall, looped my arm through his and walked down the hall with him.

"You have a special evening planned with your man." Niall hinted.

"My man?" I laughed. "Last I heard he was a gingerbread man."

"Hey! I still am the gingerbread man!" He responded in a high pitch tone.

"Yes you are Niall. You still are the gingerbread man." I assured him. He smiled childishly and skipped down the hall, my arm still looped with his.

"Our special resevered table is in the back." Niall told me as we headed towards the living room where the sliding glass door was located.

Niall placed his hand over my eyes and led me outside.

"Niall-"

"Hush woman! This is a surprise!" He demanded. I laughed and let him lead the way to this mysterious place.

"Now entering the magical land of Nialler!" Niall exclaimed before lifting his hand away from my face. The sight before my eyes was so stunning.

Latern lights were strung around the tree. A red blanket was placed next to the tree's trunk. A small table was placed on top of the blanket. On top of that table were two plates of chicken and steamed veggies. A tall glass filled of dark liquid stood next to both plates.

"Niall.... It's amazing." I was at a loss is words. I couldn't believe that he had done this all by himself.

"Sit with me woman!" Niall exclaimed loudly as he fell to the floor and sat down, his eyes on me, waiting for me to sit down.

I take a seat across from Niall and smile sweetly. His smile is so real and so loving.

"You did you this all while in was in your room?" I asked. He nodded crazily with a Cheshire cat smile plastered on his face.

"Yeah! It Niallopia! Where chicken is served everyday!" He smiles. I laugh and shake my head.

"Try it!" Niall persuaded. I take a look at the chicken down on my plate and my mouth starts to water. I cut the chicken and place it on my tongue, savoring the amazing taste.

"Mmmmmm." I manage to make out. He smiles and takes a bite out of his own.

While eating, we had talked about random things starting from the food and ending about bikes.

Niall had pushed the table to the side and we laid across the blanket. I had my head under his arm, my legs laid across his waist. We fazed up at the stars, watching some shooting stars pass by and leave into the rest of the dark sky, exciting kids and holding the wish of many kids and people.

"Lilo?" Niall asked softly. I look up at him curiously.

"One of the stops during the concert is Hawaii." His voice wavered as he talked on.

"And you think I might want to stay." I finished his thought. He nodded and kept his gaze up at the stars.

"Well to answer that, no I wouldn't. I would not stay. You already know that." I assure him. He smiles down at me.

"You can have these really serious moments Niall then every other time you get all goofy and laugh like crazy." I laugh. "But it seems like you act more serious around me. Don't. Be how you are around everyone else." I demand. He nods.

"Okay gurlll." Niall answers in a California surf talk. I laugh at his goofiness.

Niall leaned down and kissed my lips. But before he pulls away, I placed my hand on the side of his head and keep the kiss going. Niall places his hands on my sides and our bodies move with the kiss. His lips against mine just seem right. This all feels right. The stars above us twinkle like no tomorrow. Owls hoot as crickets chirp and random cats meow. The moment is perfect.

Memories of the café, the beach, the surfing we had done, the shooting range, the concert. Every moment I had spent with him all slowly passed by. The way he looked when we went to the shooting range. The way he acted when I had met his Mom. How his face had looked when he was in the attic. When his lips pulled away my eyes stayed closed as the images slowly faded away.

Niall goes without saying anything and lays back down. I finally open my eyes and stare down at Niall. His eyes are closed and he has a bright smile on his face. I lay back down and gaze up at the stars. This was all perfect. All of it. I was greatful for the life I had been given and was amazed at the boyfriend I had currently and hopefully forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 191 22
So many girls wish they were me. Being Josh Devine’s little sister and all. Most people would think I always get to see the boys in one direction, bu...
404K 7.5K 20
Can you imagine what it would be like, to be the sister of THE Edward Sheeran? How it feels to know millions of people could be listening to your own...
176K 4.4K 51
Darcy Styles, AKA sister of one of the most famous people in the world, except no one knows that. Darcy couldn't give two shits about her brother aft...
779K 13.9K 38
Austin Martin, beta of her family's werewolf pack, has known about her mate fir two years. Her mate is Niall Horan of One Direction. After years of w...