Chapter:56

AT THE STEVENSON RESIDENCE.

The door bell rang. Emy peeped through the window to see her mother's murderer, the person whom she hates the most.

She reminisced the phone call she had a while ago.

"Hello?" She said.

-" Emy, this is Jacob. I have something very important to tell you. Please listen carefully -  Neorah will be there at any moment. She is planning to kill you. Please run away from there." Jacob answered.

"But she can't come in if I don't invite her right?" She asked.

-"She has the help of a witch. A spell will be casted on her and through that she can come inside your house without an invitation." He replied.

-"How long does this take to wear out?" She enquired.

" The spell lasts only for 24 hours. But that's long enough for her to kill you." Jacob explained.

"And that's long enough for me to tackle her." Emy grinned.

"Emy, try to understand. She will kill you. She wants to take revenge on James by killing you. Please listen Emy. Go somewhere far." Jacob pleaded.

"Jacob, I know what to do. And why the hell are you worried about my life?" She yelled.

-" Because I love you and I care for you. " Jacob answered.

Emy stood silent. She didn't know how to respond. Her face flushed in red as she heard those three words from him.

Sensing the awkward silence, Jacob piped in,

"Emy, this is not a child's play. It's dangerous. Please move somewhere else."

"Jacob, I can manage this. And...Thanks." Emy hung up he call.

The second bell brought her back to the reality. She directed Nancy to hide quickly. Nancy did as she was told.

Emy opened the door.

"Neorah?" She said in a surprised tone.

"Hey sweetheart, do you wanna invite me in?" Neorah asked sarcastically.

"Do you think I am a fool?" Emy asked back.

"Well...I don't know about that. But I really don't need your permission to come in." She barged in pushing Emy aside.

Even though Emy expected this, she acted as if she was shocked.

Neorah caught Emy by her neck and pinned her to the wall. Emy struggled. She tried to kick her to escape from her firm grip.

As Neorah tightened the grip around her neck, Emy choked. She felt the loss of breath. She tried to call Nancy but her voice was struck in her throat.

She felt her surroundings blur and darkness dominating the daylight. And then she experienced a sharp pain in her neck.

**********************************

AT THE DARK ARMY.

The members of the dark army surrounded them. One of their men who was the level forward, tried to attack Kate. She used her ability to control his shadow and turn it against him. His shadow strangled himself and as a result,he was made to strangle himself.

Seth bit every vampire who attacked him. As his werewolf venom entered their body they collapsed on the floor.

Aiten was attacking James the entire time. He used that as an opportunity to calm himself. He thought that Neorah would be heart broken if her son dies.

But the real truth was far different from that and Aiten failed to understand that.

Max tried to help James. She begged Aiten to leave him and to listen to her. But Aiten never listened.

At one instance, when Max tried to rescue James from Aiten's clutches, he hit her hard that she fell to the floor. She got a bruise too.

Suddenly, Aiten felt an immense pain in his chest.

Max stood shocked as she saw Yuuta inserting his hand inside Aiten's chest, ready to take his heart out.

"Yuuta!!!! No!!!!" Max screamed.

"Aiten, you better flip your humanity back on or you are dead." Yuuta muttered.

That was another way in which an ultimate can be killed. If the heart of an ultimate is taken out by another ultimate, they can be killed.

"Yuuta , I prefer to die than to flip it back." Aiten said in a sarcastic manner.

"Aiten, please. Flip it back. I beg you." Max pleaded, tears streaming down her eyes.

"Margaret, I will wail until my death, for that bitch who broke my heart, if I switch it back on. And I really like being a monster than being a kind-hearted vampire." Aiten blabbered in his evil tone.

Yuuta pressed on to his heart a little more tight which made Aiten wince in pain.

"Yuuta, please don't. " Max begged ,her voice breaking.

"I have no choice in this. This monster should be destroyed." Yuuta yelled.

As soon as he pressed Aiten's heart more tight, he felt himself flying through the air and hit the wall with high pressure.

It was Max. Her witch form was activated. Her hair rose up in the air due to the power radiating from her body. Her eyes were shining like fire.

"I told you to stop it, Yuuta." Max hollered.

Everyone were taken aback to see her like that. Especially Aiten.

Yuuta was scared by her sudden change in attitude. He eyed her cautiously to run away if she attacks him all of a sudden.

"Yuuta, you will not touch him again. Neither will any of you. I swear to rip you apart if you come anywhere close to him." Max eyed everyone and shouted with all her voice.

"And you." She said pointing her index finger at Aiten,

"You have the ability to read everyone's mind. But you never read mine. I never betrayed you, Aiten. I didn't wanna hurt you by revealing that bitch's true face. "

Aiten swallowed the lump in his throat hearing her.

"Why did you do that?" Aiten asked in a surprised tone.

" Because I love you." Max yelled.

Aiten gasped hearing what she said. His heart urged him into reconciliation. He felt his kindness returning back to him. The monster inside him vanished. His sight was perfected.

"What did you say?" He asked unbelieving.

Max was suddenly brought back to reality. She cursed herself for bleating out all her hidden emotions right to his face.

Aiten went closer to her.

"What did you say?" He asked giving an emphasis on every word.

Max stood silent. She felt her cheeks burning in embarrassment.

"Aiten, I love you." She confessed, finally stepping out of her fears.

__________________________________

Hola guys,

Thanks for reading this chapter. Do vote it if you liked it. And don't forget to share tour suggestions and queries in the comment section. And I wish you a very happy Christmas and a prosperous new year...

With love,
~ scorpio