Chapter:39

Max's POV

I was astonished to hear that. I was so thrilled about my ability too. Yuuta wanted to inform Aiten about what Apollo did to me but I refused. I didn't want to make a scene.

A week later, as I  walked to the main hall, I saw Aiten talking with someone. As I stared at him I saw the weird images of him in my head. What I saw made me gasp in shock. Aiten was ripping Apollo's head off his body. He was so aggressive. He had his vampiric face too. I ran to Yuuta to inform him  about this.

"Hey" he greeted me as I reached the doorway of his room.

"What happened?" He asked me seeing the strange expressions on my face.

"I saw something about Aiten." I replied.

"What did you see?"he enquired.

I explained to him in detail about what I saw. He stood there horror struck after hearing me out completely.

"Max, let's hurry." He said holding my hand and rushing out of the room.

But it was too late.  Before we could rescue Apollo,we saw Aiten standing at the doorway of Apollo's room shocked to see Neorah in his bed. It was painful to see Aiten that way. Tears were streaming down his eyes. Yuuta was flaring with rage.

"Neorah? How could do this to me? Were you cheating on me all this time?" asked Aiten pain radiating from every word he spoke.

"Aiten, I am more happy when I am with Apollo. You need to know that. I love him more." She answered him coldly.

"Then why didn't tell me this before. I would never have stopped you." Aiten said.

"Why would I tell you? You are the king of this organisation. So when I get the chance of being a queen, why would I miss it?" She questioned back sarcastically.

Her answer was like an arrow that pierced Aiten's heart. Yuuta couldn't control himself when he heard this. Aiten was his best friend. He never tolerated when someone hurt him.

" Neorah, watch your tongue or else I will rip it off your damn mouth." Yuuta roared at her.

"Do you think I am afraid of you? If I was afraid, do you think I would sleep with him even after you told me that you never want to see me with him anymore? " She sneered at him.

"You knew this before?" Aiten questioned Yuuta.

He remained silent.

"Answer me, Yuuta." Aiten demanded.

"Yes. A few days before, Max and I saw her kissing him. I warned her and she promised me she will never do it again. I didn't want to hurt you. That's why I hid it from you. I am so sorry. " Yuuta explained.

"If you were my true friend, you would have told me." Aiten sighed.

"And I never thought you would hide things from me. I trusted you a lot, Margarita." He said looking in my direction.

I held my head down in silence. I didn't know how to calm him down. I knew how painful it was to see someone you trust and love a lot,in someone else's bed.

"You should know how painful it is to lose someone you love a lot." Aiten snarled.

His attitude was changing. Yuuta and I understood that he flipped off his humanity. He was a real monster then. He rushed to Apollo and pinned him on the wall. Neorah tried to stop him but Aiten pushed her with all his strength that she fell to the floor. Aiten ripped off Apollo's head from his body. I was horror struck to see that in real. Neorah screamed and went near Apollo's body. Aiten pulled her by her hair and pushed her outside the building.

"If you want your life, go away and never return. I don't wanna see your face again." He commanded .

She ran away from there. He even ordered me to go from there. He hated me for hiding things from him.

I had no idea where to go after I left there. But thankfully I could walk in the sunlight without burning myself. Finally I decided that I need to apologize to my Father for what I did. I needed my family to know how guilty I was.

As I knocked the door of my house,a maid opened it. She stared at me in shock.

"What happened to you? You look so pale."she exclaimed

Of course, I did look pale. My blood was frozen inside my veins since I became a vampire.

"It's nothing. Don't worry. Is my father here?" I asked her back.

"Yes he is. "She replied.

Just in time my father came there. I was expecting a slap and being pushed out of my house. But his behaviour was surprising. He rushed to me and hugged me bursting into tears.

"I missed you a lot, my princess. Where have you been?" He asked.

" Father, I an sorry for what I had done. It was indeed a mistake." I replied crying and hugging him back.

He started at me in shock as he withdrew from his hug.

"My princess, your body feels like death. It's cold. You are a vampire."he exclaimed unbelievingly.

I explained everything that happened in my life since I left here. Tears were streaming down his face when he listened to the cruelty that Jacob did to me. The fact that I killed my best friend to complete my transformation was shocking to him. Even after hearing everything, he was not angry with me.

My reunion with my family was a great pleasure for me. They supported me in my worst circumstances. I missed them a lot and was so happy to see their faces again. They took me to their elder witch to make me a magical ring that could give me the power of a witch while I wore it. I was really happy that I got my magic back at least with the help of a ring.

My family pleaded me to stay with them. But I knew it would be insane if I do that. I am a vampire and I need to feed. I knew it would be really dangerous if I stayed there. So I said goodbye to them and left from there. It was painful but that was the right decision. I went back to the same place where I killed my best friend. With the power of my new magical ring, I created my home. It looked like a tree from outside but a real home from inside. I wanted to hide myself from everyone. Anna would come to my home at times since I met her in the town after my return. She was the only friend I had. I shared all my secrets with her. I went to the Dark Army at times to report them about the change of my level. Aiten was still without humanity. He never bothered to see me or talk with me which was very painful for me. After a long time Kate came into my life. And that's how our journey began.

END OF MAX'S POV.

__________________________________

          ( To be continued)

Please vote and share your thoughts.

~scorpio