Chapter:12

"OK, I will tell you. Listen. Vampires are creatures with high speed and special abilities. Each vampire has a special ability. There are 5 levels of vampires. The first stage is known as cripple. They have a high thirst for blood. They have poor resistance too. The next stage is the forward. They can control up to 5 hours. Next is the resistant. They can control their thirst for almost a week. The next stage is lightning and then the final stage, which is known as ultimate. They have an excellent control."Max explained.

"But, how do you know when your level changes?" I asked.

"By the resistance we have over our thirst. We understand that then. And each time our level changes, we have to report it to the royals."

"Who are these royals?"

"They are our head. The organisation is known as the Dark Army. Every member of the royal is an ultimate. They are extremely strong. They have been living here for a very long time. They can kill the lower levels easily."

"How can they be killed?"

"They die only when they are exposed to sunlight."

She let out a loud sigh and continued. "The head of the royal is  Aiten. He kills 50 or 60 vampires every year . He is really strong compared to others. So others won't go against his will."

"Oh. He is really cruel."

"He wasn't that cruel until she cheated on him."

I watched her face with curiosity to know who she was."

"Her name is Neorah. She cheated him. From the time he realised that he  was cheated, he switched off his humanity. He became the cruel one. He killed her mate first. Then he searched for every vampires who had a mate and killed one of them so that they would know the pain he suffered. "

She stopped and continued," Even though he is cruel and heartless, I have a space for him in my heart."

I stood there my mouth wide open.

"You love him?" I asked my words shivering in disbelief.

"He is better than Jacob. He wasn't heartless before. He became cruel because Neorah  broke his heart. But until then he was the kindest. Every girl wished for a man like him."

                                       (To be continued)