Chapter:22

The day was over soon. James couldn't concentrate on anything. His mind was filled with thoughts of Emy. The way she hid her emotions behind her beautiful smile was mesmerizing to him. Later he went home. Seth knew his brother had engraved on Emy. He felt that earlier. Werewolves had that ability. The members of the same pack can understand if one of their members engraves someone.

"Lost in thoughts?" mocked Seth.

James came back to his senses and asked,

"Do you think it's wrong?" asked James.

"No. Not at all." Seth replied.

James let out a loud sigh, showing that he was relieved by Seth's answer.

"The only problem is if she considers you as her friend," said Seth.

"Is that a possibility?" asked James, worry clear in each of his words.

"Maybe. That was the main reason I didn't engrave on her at first," answered Seth.

Days passed.

 Emy was almost over her feelings for Seth. James and Emy became closer while Seth was still struggling to get close to Kate. Emy even felt a stronger attraction to James. But she was afraid to confess as she couldn't stand another rejection.

One fine day, as Emy was walking to class, she heard the sound of footsteps behind her. She turned and saw James panting.

She glanced at him and asked,

"What is it, James?"

"There is a party at my friend's house. Can you come?" he asked.

"Yeah sure," she replied

"I will text you the address," he said and Emy nodded in agreement.

That evening, Emy decided to wear her denim jeans and black full sleeve top. She let her hair open and wore pink-colored lipstick.

Soon she managed to find out the place. As she got into the house, she saw James chatting with his friends. But as soon as he saw her, he rushed to her side and greeted her saying 'hi'.

"Shall we have a drink?" he asked.

Emy nodded and went to the side where the drinks were served. She drank a lot and was totally wasted.

"James, why do always look so hot?" she blurted out.

James let out a laugh and replied,

"You are totally wasted, Emy. I will take you home," said James and held her hand to help her stand. She almost fell down when she tried to stand up but James caught her and muttered,

"Be careful."

She threw her hands around his shoulders and stared into his hypnotic eyes. Suddenly she felt her feelings rising for him. She couldn't control the feelings she suppressed these days. She could have suppressed if she was in her normal condition. But then, she was dominated by the drinks she drank. They were playing tricks on her by making her hallucinate various things. Suddenly she leaned in and kissed him.

______________________________________

              (To be continued)

Author's note:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Do vote and share your thoughts...

Yours,

~Scorpio.