Chapter:30

That day went fast. James was really happy that the problems between him and Emy was over. Emy was happy too. She felt like her mind gleamed with brightness.

James bought a dress for his brother and both of them walked to their home. While walking, they witnessed an accident. James felt the coldness surrounding him. He yanked Seth by his hand and ran away with his newly improved vampire speed. When they reached far from the accident spot James sighed in relief.

"What the hell was that?"asked Seth panting.

He was shocked when he saw James. The veins under his eyes were bulged and his eyes were blood red. James was craving for blood.

"James, are you OK?"asked Seth.

James nodded and took some deep breaths to calm himself. After a while his eyes were back to  normal.

"I think the vampire inside me is dominating me now."James stated.

"James,try to shift."suggested Seth

James tried hard to do it but it ended up with negative result.

"I can't do it. I am a complete blood sucking monster now."growled James.

"We are not that sure. But we have a last chance to check if you are still a werewolf."Seth muttered.

"Whats it?"asked James

"Tomorrow is a full moon day. If you are still a werewolf,you will definitely shift."he replied.

James give it a thought and nodded.

"Yeah,it's my only way to make sure if I am still a werewolf." he sighed.

Just then the metallic smell of blood penetrated his nostrils. The veins beneath his eyes bulged indicating his thirst for blood. His eyes turned red.

"Seth, I need to feed. I can't take this anymore."James growled

"Let's find a wa-" Seth was shocked to see his brother pouncing upon the man who walked by and feeding from him.

The man screamed in agony. Seth ran over to him and pulled him back. James suddenly realised what he was doing and was guilty.

"Compel him to forget everything." suggested Seth.

James nodded and did as Seth suggested.

"You won't remember any of this. " He compelled.

"Let's go."Seth stated.

James stared at him in shock.

"What about him?" James pointed to the man beside him.

"Leave him. What else can we do?"asked Seth

"Seth,he is bleeding. And I am responsible for that. I can't leave him like that. We have to dress his wound." James said.

Seth sighed. James ran with his vampire speed and bought things which was necessary from a medical shop nearby. He cleaned his wound and dressed it cautiously. After that they walked to their home again.

"I don't think Dad will accept me as a vampire. I am a monster who kills people. I must go somewhere else." James mumbled

"You are a vampire. But you are indeed a good vampire who cares for human. Otherwise you wouldn't have helped that man."Seth replied

James hugged him and cried his heart out.

"Do you think I will overcome this?"he asked

"Of course, you will."he replied.

Next morning Emy heard a knock on her door. As soon as she opened the door a person in a hooded cloak covered her mouth and pushed her in. The person's face was covered with a mask. So all she could see was the eyes. She quickly recognised those eyes.

"Is this drama necessary, Kate?" Emy asked smiling.

Kate removed her mask and pulled down her hood. She hugged Emy.

"I missed you a lot, Emy" said Kate.

"I missed you too."Emy replied.

Kate talked about the places she searched for Jacob along with Max.

"So he came for me" Kate stated.

Emy nodded.

"You should be careful. He know that you are my best friend. So he might try to hurt you to hurt me." Kate said

"I know. That's why I carry this always with me."Emy replied showing her vervain pendant.

Kate smiled.

"I am not gonna let him escape from me this time."Kate stated

Emy nodded in agreement.

__________________________________
           (To be continued)

Author's note:

Hola friends,

With all your support my story managed to get 2K reads. I am really happy and thankful to all of you for supporting me until now.

~scorpio