chapter:15

"What is it, Max?", I asked, seeing her sympathetic expression.

"Anna, that bitch betrayed us. She took my magical ring when she came with you. We were talking and that short gap was enough for her to steal my magical ring." Max replied.

"What is this magical ring?" I asked, puzzled.

"It's a ring which allows me to switch to my witch form. Without that ring, I can't perform any spells. That's why I had to bring you to Clementine." Max replied.

"Why does she need that?"

"Because she is a witch, and she wants to be a vampire so that she can stay with Jacob forever. She loves him"

"What? Anna loves him?" I couldn't believe my ears.

"Yes. That was why she gave him her blood whenever he needed."

"Does Jacob love her?" I asked, expecting a negative reply.

"I don't think he loves her, because love is not in his blood. But he needs a witch to do many things. So he may keep her with him." she answered, just as I expected.

"Well, I still need to go there. I need to take my personal stuff from there and then I will live with my parents happy. Let them do whatever they wish." I said with a cool expression. It really didn't matter to me. At first, I wanted to rescue Anna. But since she betrayed me, I didn't want to help her either. So I thought I would confess everything to my parents and live with them like the way I did before.

But the next sentence uttered from her mouth shattered all my dreams.

"You need to know one more thing, Kate." She said,

I looked at her questioningly.

"Your parents passed away. Jacob killed them." She explained.

That was the last thing I want to hear. My parents were all I had left to say that was my own. But then I realized that Jacob took away something even more precious than my life. Love... Care... Affection... every human emotion was switching off by its own in me. All I felt was revenge. My blood was frozen. There was nothing human left in me. I remembered the last thing Jacob told me.' I promise you an eternity of misery. He really did fulfill his promise.

But until my death, he tortured everyone, including me, my parents. It's his turn now. I need to kill him to satisfy my revenge.

"Max, let's go," I said, tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Where?" she asked

"To the place where I was killed," I replied.

______________________________________

(To be continued)