Chapter:47

They held their hands together and walked to his house. James, Emy and Max were so happy to see the cute couple walking towards them hand in hand.

James could read the happiness in Seth's mind by the brightness on his face. He smiled at him giving a 'are you happy now?' look. Seth understood his brother's silent question and gave a grimace in return.

"Finally, my mind is all free from the secrets I have been hiding from you." Emy said in glee letting out a huge sigh.

"Mine too." Max said raising her hand and sighed in a relieved manner.

Kate felt sad hearing their true statements.

"I am really sorry everyone. I know I acted so stupid." Kate said wiping away the tears that escaped her eyes.

Seth caught her by her shoulder and pulled her to his side.

"It's fine,babe. Don't cry. We understand." Seth comforted her.

They discussed about Kate's encounter with Jacob and his threat. Emy also told everyone about her awful meet with Neorah and Jacob and that Neorah was the one behind Sera's murder.

James was in total shock as he heard that.

"My Mother is the killer?" James questioned in a stammering voice.

Emy and Max nodded in agreement while Kate and Seth gaped at them.

"Max, what is her ability?"Seth asked to Max.

"Invisibility." She replied.

"That was the reason why James and I couldn't find her that day." Seth added suddenly remembering the full moon night.

"James, were you looking out for her yesterday?" Kate asked him.

James nodded a yes.

"Holy crap! " Kate replied remembering the mess she caused.

"It's fine, Katherine. I would have done the same if I were you. No hard feelings." James said smiling ear to ear.

The long day was finally over. Emy and Kate went to their room and Max went to her home as well. The brothers were so happy that everything turned out fine.

Seth couldn't control his smile even when he was having his food.

"What's so funny, Seth?" His father, Albert enquired.

"No...Nothing.. Dad."Seth stammered.

Albert eyed him with a doubtful look.

"He might probably be thinking about Katherine, Dad." James answered for him.

Seth glared at James to which James shot a 'what' in return.

"You engraved?" Albert asked Seth.

"Yes, Dad." He finally agreed without a choice.

"And you kept that a secret from your own dad?" Albert narrowed his eyes.

"Er.. I was gonna tell you." Seth answered.

"When?"

Seth sat in silence hanging his head down in guilt.

"I wanna see her. Invite her to our house tomorrow." Albert ordered.

Seth let out a shocking gasp which was only audible for himself.

"Yes, Dad." Seth said,shock expressed in his eyes.

" I also wanna meet Emerald. Invite her too." Albert said looking at James.

"Sure, Dad." James replied grinning.