A Weird Chapter😄

Hello my dear friends....Sorry for disappointing you...This is not the continuation of my story. I got a task from one of my friend Slytherdor-Princess. She told me that if I don't do the task she would punish me😆. I really don't wanna get punished.So here is it...

This task says that I should tell 13 things about myself

This task says that I should tell 13 things about myself. So let's begin...

1. I am a girl with freaky hair that can scare the hell out of you if you see me just after the moment I wake up😂.

2.Vampires and werewolves are my world. I live in a fantasy world surrounded by them....

3. I love to travel a lot. I even wish to visit the Amazon forest...😄

4.I love cooking delicious foods...🍳🍗🍖🍕🍔🍟🍋🍜🍝

5.I am a short cutie. 4ft 10 inches😚

6.Shawn Mendes and Selena Gomez are my favorite singers. I listen to songs of other singers too. Music makes me happy😄😘.

7.I am a die hard fan of Twilight and The Vampire Diaries.

8. I ship Bonenzo, Delena, Klaroline and Stetherine (i know it's a weird ship😶)

9.I am a proud Indian and a keralite.

10.My favorite song is let me love you by Justin Bieber. I don't know why. But that song really makes me happy even when I am crying....

11. I am a freaking animal lover. I even feed the crows that visit my house.

12.Black,violet and red are my favorite colours.

13. I am a scorpio and a psycho😎.

These are  the 13 things about me.

Thank you so much for spending your time on my silly facts.

Tags:
Slytherdor-Princess

CherishKome

MidhyaArchana

SSS_penname

miss_teenage_rebel

SoLoThiNkeR

Juilleta

Kayla_Garibay

red_nile

aradhana_a_r

_vasuki_

tHe__lEo_-gUy

KokkachiWithasmile

untold_killer

the_vedhika_queen