Chapter:45

"You know me?" Neorah asked Emy ,in surprise.

"Of course, I do."Emy replied.

"How?" She enquired.

"James had shown me your picture." Emy answered.

"Really?" Neorah asked back in a tone of astonishment.

"Why are you here?"  Emy questioned her annoyed.

"Sight seeing with my new boyfriend" Neorah replied.

Emy huffed in annoyance.

"For your information, she is the one who murdered your best friend." Jacob said grinning with sarcasm.

"Yeah. Forgot to mention that,honey."Neorah added.

Emy glared at her. She felt her rage flaring up through her veins. She charged towards her to slap her. But Neorah was fast and pinned her to the wall by strangling her.

"Trying to outfox me? I am smart." Neorah spat sarcastically.

Emy struggled to escape from Neorah. She searched her pocket for the vervain pendent Kate gave her. But it wasn't there. Suddenly she remembered that she kept it under her pillow the previous day and forgot to take it from there.

"I am trapped" Emy thought to herself.

"Oh no, darling. She is just a mere human. She might die." Jacob mocked and watched Emy with a mysterious smile.

Neorah left the grip from her neck and grinned at Jacob's remark. Emy used that chance to grab the small piece of stick that laid down. She staked Neorah's stomach with that. Neorah winced by the sudden pain.

"Now say who's smarter,bitch." Emy mocked back and turned to Jacob,

"Yeah a mere human being with more common sense." She spat returning the mysterious smile Jacob gave her a few seconds ago.

Jacob clapped his hands.

"Too smart than usual humans." He complimented her.

Neorah took out the stake from her stomach and charged towards Emy, revealing her vampire face. Emy hit her face with all the strength she had. Neorah's nose started to bleed. Both Neorah and Jacob stared at her in surprise.

"Stronger than I thought." He commented.

"How can I not be? There is a vampire, a werewolf and a hybrid always around me. So I must be stronger than usual humans to keep up with them." Emy mocked.

Neorah again rushed to her and pinned her before Emy could even react. As she was ready to sank her fangs into Emy's neck, she felt an immense headache. Jacob too felt the same pain.

"Arghhhhh"they screamed.

"Long time no see both of you." A voice came from behind them.

"Max!" Emy exclaimed and ran towards her.

Max pulled her into a hug.

"Stop it ,Bitch!!!." Neorah screamed.

"Quit this awful act." Jacob shouted unable to bear the pain.

"Not so soon." Emy mocked which made Max laugh.

"Okay. I will do it. But on one condition." Max paused.

"Anything, please." They pleaded in unison.

"Don't you dare to touch her." Max commanded them.

They nodded in agreement. Max stopped her magic and they sped off with their vampire speed not even bothering to talk back.