Acknowlegement.

I know this is something that is supposed to be written before beginning the story. Unfortunately, I didn't do it and I am extremely sorry for that.

I have a long list of people to thank. First of all, I would like to thank God for his amazing grace that gave me the talent of writing and helping me to complete my story by giving me imaginations. Without his blessings, I would never have made it. So thank you so much my dear God.

Then, I would love to thank my beloved Grandfather, Late Mr. Raveendran Nair for supporting me to write. He has a big role in moulding the author in me. I know he would be really happy to see me like this. He always told me to publish my book. And I would do it with the salary I earn from my first job.

Next I would like to thank my dearest parents, Mr. Vinod Kumar and Mrs. Sreeja Vinod for their wonderful support and never-ending love.

Also, my besties, Swathy Sree S (SSS_penname )and Ganga Prakash (miss_teenage_rebel) for their big support and encouragement they gave me. They were the reason why I wrote this continuously. I had written 4 stories before and ended up deleting it due to writer's block.

But this time Swathy and Ganga encouraged me very well to write. It ignited the author in me and I was determined to complete this story. A big thanks to you guys.... I wouldn't have made it without you... Love you a lot...❤❤❤😘😘

Finally a special thanks to my dear sister Aradhana ( aradhana_a_r) for listening to my complete story and correcting my mistakes during late night hours.... I told her the entire story in advance without even letting her sleep.... Thank you so much meenu....You are the best sissy....😘😘😘❤❤❤

Next ,I want to thank the two authors for their amazing stories that inspired me to write 'The Empress of Darkness', Stephanie Meyer, the author of twilight and L.J.Smith, the author of The Vampire Diaries. The birth of my story would have been impossible without their outstanding creations... So it would be a sin if I don't mention them. Thank you so much for your wonderful works that inspired me.

Last ,but not the least, I thank all my readers who supported me till the end....

SSS_penname

miss_teenage_rebel

aradhana_a_r

Kayla_Garibay

K_Gardener

Juilleta

Thank you so much for all your love and support... It's really hard for me to express my gratitude to you people through mere words.... But that's all I can do now....

Thank you so much guys.... Love you all to the infinity....❤❤❤

~scorpio