chapter:7

Emerald took the thing that fell down. It was an official paper.

She was frightened to see what she was holding

She was frightened to see what she was holding. She felt her body frozen. Every part of her body feared the fact that she was sharing the room with an aggressive vampire who killed innocent peoples to satisfy her thirst, not even sparing her classmate. She wanted this to be a dream. But she was unlucky. All these were true. She searched the cupboard again and found out a bag in which cans of her secret drink were hidden. She kept everything back in place except for that official paper.

She ran out of her room, crying. She was completely paranoid. She felt scared and miserable. That was when she saw Seth walking towards her.

"Hey Em..." before he could complete his sentence, she hugged him and cried her heart out.

"What happened to you? Why are you crying?" asked Seth, worried.

"Its Kate... She is the one responsible for all the murders in this town. She killed Nina. She is the vampire."she whimpered.

After telling him all the details, she handed him that paper she had.

"From where did you get this?" he asked

"When I opened our cupboard, it fell down", She replied

But to her surprise, Seth was not amazed or shocked. He was calmly examining every detail in that paper.

"Seth, why are you neither shocked nor surprised? You act like you knew about this before."

"Yeah, its true. I knew this before."

______________________________________

                                      ( To be continued)