Chapter 20: Mark Allen

"Well who is he?" I asked Grayson. He just kept staring into my eyes. "You don't know him my Mark Allen you know him by Marcus... Before we got into a fight there was this boy. He was in my class and he always had a secret crush on you. He became friends with me just to get to you. Remember that one time I had a pool party 2 summers ago and all your clothes went missing and you had to borrow mine? Marcus took them because he wanted to see you naked. Him and I got into a fight and that's why that party ended. He would send me creepy messages about how he wants you and all this crap and he was jealous that you and I were basically dating. He would always try to get your number from me but I would never give it. Remember you used to get those creepy texts saying things like: I saw you naked or I want you so badly it hurts? Well I'm pretty sure that was Marcus." Grayson explained. "Oh my gosh I remember him. He used to stare at me during gym because of the short shorts I had to wear. I can't believe this!" I said crying. Grayson hugged me tight. "There's something else you should know." Grayson said staring into my eyes. "Yes?" I asked with puffy red eyes. "Do you know who his mom is?" He asked nervously. "No who is she?" I asked frantically. "His mom is Deborah. The lady I saw your dad making out with." He said squeezing my arm. "Holy shit." Were the only word so could get out. A million questions ran thorough my mind. Did Deborah know about this? Was she planning this? Is my dad included? What else is mark Allen hiding? I snapped back into reality when Grayson grabbed my arm. "Let's go." He said pulling me up into the car. "Where are we going?" I asked. "The police station." He said.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hey sorry this chapter is short I just had to explain who mark Allen was!! 👏 comment if you were surprised! Also vote for this chapter! New one coming up tomorrow!💘 good night💤 -kirsten ❤️