Chapter 38: Ethan

I ran back the rest of the way to the dolan house leaving ryan speechless and grayson crumbled up in a ball crying on the sidewalk. Ethan followed behind me giving me space.

I swung open the front door and ran up to Ethan's room and slammed the door. I locked it and Ethan knew I needed alone time. The more I thought about it, the more mad I got and the more mad I got I wanted to punch grayson. I was thinking about it so much I needed to get my mind off of it and the biggest distraction was only one thing. Ethan. I ran downstairs and saw the back door was unlocked so I figured he must be in the hangout shed. I left my phone in the house and ran all the way out to the shed wanting ethan so terribly.

I walked in to see ethan laying on the couch. "I was just about to check on you I figured you wanted your space-" he started but I ran right over to him and jumped on him and started making out. Hard. After 5 minutes I pulled away. "I don't give a shit if this is wrong but I need to get grayson out of my mind. I need you ethan." I said. He smiled and rolled over so he was on top of me and we started making out again. "Don't be gentle." I whispered making out harder. Our tongues fought for dominance and I ripped off my shirt as he did the same. Then he took down my pants and I pulled down his. We started making out as he reached for my bra clip. The second time that night. I ripped it off as well as my panties and Ethan laid down on the couch as I jumped on him and started grinding on him. I pulled down his pants and saw his humongous dick. It was bigger then Grayson's . "Get inside of me please." I begged him. "Brianna wait." He said. "Eth I don't care how wrong this is gray and I are done!" I said pulling myself closer to his body. "I know that." He replied. "Come on ethan then what's wrong?" I asked. "Well I'm a.... Virgin..." He said turning bright red. "Oh my gosh I didn't know that." I said. "Yeah so I don't really know what to do." He replied. " I don't want to take your virginity Ethan I'm sorry I should have asked." I said standing up but he pulled me back into his stomach. "No I want to lose it to you." He said rubbing my arm. "Okay." I said.

I told him just to lay on the couch as I slowly sat down on his large dick. "Oh my gosh you're so big!" I moaned. "Uhh okay." Ethan said with big eyes. "Does it feel weird?" I asked. "Very but I like it." He said adjusting his position to kiss me. I started going faster and faster until I pounded all my anger out on ethan. It felt so good and I could tell ethan enjoyed it too. I plopped down on the side of him and he kissed my nose. "I seriously love you." He said smiling. "Well I seriously love you too!" I said giggling and we slowly fell asleep naked under the blanket.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
You guys better be happy because I stayed up till 11:40 pm writing for you guys and I have to get up early 😂 love you guys though so I had to !❤️ love Ya, don't forget to comment and vote-kirsten💋