Chapter 37: Mistakes

I ran up to their bathroom. I was the only one in their house. Took off all my make up and hopped in the shower trying to forget about everything but I couldn't. How could I take that image out of my mind. Seeing grayson and Tiffany getting dressed. And that smirk he had across his face. It was the same exact one he had right after we had sex.

I ran into his room and glanced down at my phone. There was a missed call from Hayes and ethan. Nothing from grayson who's actually my boyfriend wow. This just got me more mad. I ran my fingers through my hair while sliding down my wall and began to cry. "Don't worry babe just sit there you don't have to do anything in the closet I'm not gonna do anything." We're Grayson's words replaying over and over in my head. Ugh.

I got up and slammed down the 5 photos he had of us on his nightstand breaking the photo frames. I didn't give a shit anymore.

I was leaving tomorrow so I decided to start packing and call the airport to see if I could get an earlier flight. I wasn't going to miss anything in jersey so it wasn't worth my time away from my mom any longer. Thank god there was one. I would be leaving at 11:00 am instead of 7:00 pm. Just as I was packing up the last thing ethan called me again but I let it go to voicemail. After it finished recording, I listened to it: "hey Brianna its me obviously where the hell are you? I can't find you anywhere and I'm really starting to get worried. Grayson is so drunk right now and Hayes is also worried about you. Call me back as soon as you get this. Love you, bye." It made me feel a little guilty but it made me feel good that Hayes and Ethan cared so much about me. I was still mad at Hayes for kissing me but grayson doesn't even care about me. I texted ethan saying I'm at his house and he responded saying that he's coming home right away.

In less then 5 minutes the door swung open and in came a frantic looking ethan. "Oh my gosh Brianna!" He said looking around. "I'm over here." I said through sniffles. "Oh my gosh." He said running over to me and swallowed my tiny figure into his muscular arms. It felt good to be held my him. "Shh it's okay I'm here now." He said petting my hair. "What happened?" He asked. I explained to him the whole 7 Minutes of Heaven thing because when grayson and Tiffany went and Hayes and I went, he ran to the bathroom so he missed the whole thing. "Oh my gosh he's such an ass!" He screamed. "I just can't erase the image out of my mind." I said looking up at him. "It's okay babe." He said hugging me again. Wait did he just call me babe? I just ignored it. "Wanna come upstairs I'm gonna change." He asked. "Sure you're the only thing that's keeping me sane right now!" I said laughing as he carried me bridal style up the stairs.

"So he didn't say anything to you?" I asked as he put me on his bed sitting next to me. "Not a thing but he's also really drunk right now." He replied. "Ugh I hate when he drinks we are only 15! He's really getting me annoyed and he can careless. He basically cheated on me." I said beginning to cry again. "How about we both change into my comfy sweats, snuggle and watch mean girls?" He asked. He knew I loved that movie. "Okay I guess." I said giving a weak smile. He definitely knew how to treat a girl.

He started opening his drawers and took out 2 Pairs of sweats, t shirts and sweatshirts for both of us. "Here." He said tossing it to me.

I started walking out the door when ethan grabbed my wrist. "Just change in here." He said turning me around. "Ethan that's weird we aren't dating." I said. "It's not like I haven't seen you naked. Plus your not even gonna take off your underwear or bra." He explained. "Uh okay I guess." I walked back over near his bed as he took off his pants I took mine off too. I turned around having my back face him because it felt really awkward. I took off my shirt and I was left in my bra and panties when I felt a warm arm run my back and I felt a hot breath on my neck. "Grayson is so lucky to have you." Ethan whispered. I turned around and saw ethan left in his boxers. "I don't think he's that lucky." I said back trying not to star at his abs but it was to hard to resist. "Well I think he's the luckiest guy in the world." Ethan said smiling. "Well I don't think-" I started but before I knew it ethan was kissing me. I kissed back. His lips didn't feel like Grayson's. They were softer and Ethan's kisses were more gentle. I wasn't going to pull away because I actually liked it. I knew I was dating grayson but what's the big deal. Ethan grabbed my thighs and I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist never breaking the make out session. He walked 2 feet to his bed and gently laid me down still never breaking the kiss. I started running my fingers through his hair. His hands got higher and higher up to my bra and I unclipped it for him. Next he moved his hands down to the entrance of my panties motioning for me to take them off. We never stopped making out until the doorbell rang starling is both. I quickly jumped up and threw on the clothes ethan had given me before out make out session and ran downstairs leaving ethan breathless on the bed. As I trampled down the steps, I didn't really know what happened but I smiled for the first time that night.

I opened the door. "What the hell do you want?" I asked him. It was Hayes. "I'm sorry for kissing you and... Well I'm not sorry for kissing you actually, I really like you a lot and I was hoping we-" I cut him off. "Save it for the next girl that you try to get in their pants bitch. Oh and keep grayson as long as you can because his drunk ass isn't wanted here at all!" I said slamming the door. I ran to the window to make sure he walked away and sure enough he did. There were 2 boys I recognized at the bottom of the driveway, Jason and Daniel. "Ha ha ha ha ha! You lost the bet!" They both laughed at Hayes. "I'll get her next time!" Hayes said looking down. At first I felt bad. Maybe he did like me. "Make the bet longer. I bet I can get her to have sex with me by the time she leaves so I have a day left!" Hayes said high fiving them. This bet was about SEX?! I knew it all along! At that moment, I was about to take out all my anger from Mark Allen all the way up to tonight with grayson. My adrenaline pumped through my body and I started screaming and ran for the door. "HAYES GRIER DONT YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT RUNNING!" I screamed. Just as I said that Hayes started running for his house. I had so much energy I knew I could catch him. He ran all the way to his house on his front lawn. When I finally caught up to him. I was so in the moment, I didn't even know ethan was chasing after me. When I got to Hayes lawn I jumped on his back and pushed him on the ground. "SO THATS WHY YOU LIKED ME HUH? FOR SEX? YOU MADE A LITTLE BET WITH YOUR FRIENDS! HUH? YOU THINK YOUR SO TOUGH WHEN YOURE REALLY JUST A SHITHEAD!" I screamed. Everyone ran outside to see what was going on and no one said a word. "Okay okay I'm sorry!" Hayes screamed trying to escape. "NO HAYES YOURE NOT SORRY YOU NEVER ARE AND YOU NEVER WILL BE!" I screamed. "I just wanted to have sex with you because I think your sexy gosh." He mumbled. "WELL HERES WHAT SEX FEELS LIKE FOR A GIRL!"I screamed as I punched him square in the nose. He fell right to the ground and everyone gasped. Then I kicked him in the side. "And thats for being an ass." I replied brushing the hair out of my face. Ethan ran over to me and pulled me back. I was so angry I could have punched him again. Hayes stood up just staring at me with his nose gushing blood. Grayson pushed his way through the crowd with Ryan behind him. "Babe are you-" he started. "SAVE IT GRAYSON SAVE IT. IM SO TIRED OF YOU! HOW WAS YOUR LITTLE TIME IN THE CLOSET WITH TIFFANY HUH?"i asked. "It was the best time of my life!" Tiffany yelled in the crowd. Everyone cheered. "Well I guess that answers my question." I said starting to break down again. "Baby-" he said putting his hand on my arm. "Get you fucking HAND OFF ME WHO KNOWS WHERE ITS BEEN!" I said crying. I grabbed Ethan's arm and started walking back to the dolans. Grayson and Ryan ran after me. "Brianna don't do this!" He screamed. "NO I AM DOING THIS GRAYSON. ACTUALLY YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF. AFTER I GIVE YOU MY VIRGINITY, MY LOVE MY FREAKIN EVERYTHING YOU GO BANG THAT SLUT. THEN YOU GET DRUNK DONT EVEN NOTICE IM GONE AND COULDNT GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT ME? IM DONE GRAYSON. D-O-N-E DONE!" I yelled at him pushing him back. "And don't bother coming home to your house tonight go stay the night at Ryans. I got an early flight tomorrow morning so you can come back after noon. I'm happy I'm getting out of your life grayson so go be happy with Tiffany." I squeaked through tears. "Everything we had and did was real!" Grayson screamed starting to cry. "BULL SHIT. YOU PROBABLY WERENT EVEN A VIRGIN." I yelled back. I ripped off the 'to the moon and back' love bracelet and threw it on the ground and stomped on it. "Goodbye grayson." I whispered.

-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Omg this was the worst chapter I had to write at the end I got the lump in my throat you get before you cry😭 please comment and vote❤️ love you all-kirsten 💋