Chapter 26: Final Goodbye

When I arrived at my house I ran up to my bed room and began to pack. I didn't bring everything in my room I just packed my clothes, shoes, make up and hair stuff, and old photos. My mom told me my dad was going to be in charge of selling everything. I could careless.

It was around 7 pm and I was so surprised Grayson hasn't texted me or called me yet. I got hungry so I ordered a pizza, when my doorbell rung. It was Grayson.

"Baby." He said with his eyes still as puffy as before. "Grayson-" I started off. "Can we just spend tonight together just even for an hour please?" He begged. My mom wasn't going to be home till 10 anyways and I knew I couldn't resist so I had to say yes. "A pizza is on the way." I said giving a weak smile.

We went up to my room and sat on my bed after we ate the pizza.

"Remember that one time when we were younger and we had that water balloon fight and Ethan couldn't even fill the balloon with water and he started crying!" Grayson said laughing. "Yeah he was such a cry baby when we were younger!" I said laughing. Up until this point, we treated it as if I wasn't leaving in the morning. We pretended as if it was just another night we were hanging out. As if I wasn't ever gonna see him again.

"That's what I'm going to miss most." Grayson said staring at me. "What." I asked. "Your beautiful smile. And the way your nose cringes up when you laugh. And your soft lips and your cute dimples." He said rubbing my thigh. I smiled with a tear coming down my face but he wiped it away fast. "Let's make tonight count." I said rubbing his thigh.

Before I knew it Grayson was on top of me. We were making out hard. I never wanted to let go. He tugged my shirt motioning for me to take it off. Then I did the same to him and he ripped it off. He jumped on top of me and kissed me from my belly bottom all the way up to the edge of my bra. He bit it with his teeth while undoing my bra strap. "Excuse me!" I said laughing while he took off my bra. "Your excused!" He said laughing. I giggled and rolled over so I was on top of him. I grinded on him while making out and I could already feel his boner through his kaki pants. "Wow you're so easy to turn on." I said flicking his forehead. "It's not my fault you're so damn sexy." He said kissing me again. I turned around and played with his belt and I rolled down his pants. Then he flipped me over and pulled down my pants. I jumped back on him and he kissed my neck softly then roughly. I let out a slight moan. He kept biting my neck. It felt amazing. He was touching my butt and moved his fingers down to my panties and moved my underwear over and started fingering me. "Grayson!" I screamed. He never asked me for entrance. I liked it. He pulled down my panties with his teeth. "Your so wet already!" He said flashing me his corny smile. "Shut up." I said nudging him. He took off his pants and we were left naked. He jumped back on top of me and we started making out again. His length was rubbing against my stomach and it was so big. I got a knot in my stomach because I knew we were going to have sex. I know we've done it before but I always get scared.

He reached into his pant pocket on the ground and took out a condom. "Wow someone came prepared." I said as he ripped it out of the package. As he put It on, I climbed under my sheets and pretended to be sleeping. I fake snored. "I'm reeeeeeadyyyyy!" Grayson taunted me. I still didn't move and I was making loud obnoxious snoring noises. He gets cranky when I tease him like that. "Fine I'm leaving." He said laughing. "Okay!" I said laughing. I peeked my eyes out of the sheets and he was sitting right there. We both laughed. He crawled under the sheets with me and touched my cheek. "I love you so much... Even when you tease me like that." He whispered. "I love you so much... And it's fun to tease you but I'll be nice tonight!" I said jumping up and sitting down on his length fast. He let out a loud moan. I knew he wasn't expecting it. "Ohhhhh briiiii." He said. I ran my fingers through his hair as I rode him. He flipped me over and took control. He pounded into me occasionally leaning down to kiss me. It felt so good. "Grayyyyy" I moaned. Eventually he began to slow down and we reached our climax. He plopped down next to me and stared into my eyes. "That's another thing I'll miss." He said out of breath. "What?" I asked also out of breath. "Making love to you." He said. I leaned in and gave him a gentle peck on the lips. "Me too." I said.

It was 9:45 pm and my mom was going to be home soon. Grayson got dressed. He had a little bag behind my door. "What is that?" I asked. "A little present." He said smiling. "Aw babe!" I screamed hugging him. I ripped it open. The first thing was his gray and white sweatshirt. I always took it from him. "I thought you might want it since you always take it." He said smirking. He sprayed his cologne on it so it would smell like him. The other thing was a photo frame. It had a picture of us when we were little and of us now. "This is adorable!" I said hugging him. "I knew you would like it." He said laughing. The last thing was 2 bracelets. It said: to the moon and back. "Remember when you told me at night to look up at the moon and remember you were looking at the same one? Well I thought about it and realized the distance was soooo big like bigger then big. So that's how much I love you Brianna. To the moon and back." He said staring into my eyes. "You can't be anymore perfect." I said whispering. I put it on and put his on. He laid on my bed and I laid on his chest and he played with my hair and I played with his fingers like we always did. "Why can't the world just pause and we could stay like this forever?" I asked Grayson beginning to cry again. "Time is a precious thing Bri. You can either take it and use it or throw it away." He said rubbing my arm. We laid there for about 10 minutes until my mom texted me.

Mom👭: I'll be home in 5 minutes.

Me💁: k

"My moms gonna be home soon." I said standing up grabbing his hand. I walked him downstairs to the door. "Tonight was amazing just like you." Grayson said. "I couldn't agree more." I said. He stared into my eyes and began to cry but he was still trying to smile. I was already crying. He pulled me in for a long passionate hug. It was the last time I would feel his strong muscular safe arms around me. I looked up and leaned in and gave him a sweet kiss. We pulled away. "I love you Brianna." He said holding both of my hands. "I love you more." I said back. "Not possible." He said smiling through crying. "It's definetly possible." I said crying too. As he walked down my front steps I said, "don't miss me too much." He turned around and just smiled. I watched him walk down the sidewalk until I couldn't see him anymore. I walked back inside and brought my bags down near the door and my mom walked in. "Are you all packed?" She asked. "Yes but I'm missing one thing." I replied. "What?" She asked. "Grayson." I said.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hope you all liked this chapter💘 s'cute💙 sorry if the sex part was disturbing it was hard to write😂 lol comment and vote! Love youuuzzzzz☺️ -kirsten 💋