chapter 37: party

when we arrived at the party, grayson gave me a kiss on the cheek when we walked in, gripping my hand tightly. "Baby you don't have to stay with me the whole time." I said as we walked in the door. "I just don't want people bothering you and shit like that." He said rubbing my back. "Yo gray over here dude!" A group of guys called. "Grayson go have fun, I'll go talk to these girls I'll be fine!" I said pushing him away. "Okay princess." He said. He gave me a peck and walked away, looked back and winked at me.

Before the whole abduction thing, the only friends I really had were Ali, Nikki, Becca and Katie.(if you remember them from chapter 2😂) I was never in with the popular crowd it just wasn't my... Thing I guess. On the other hand, Grayson was popular. Since vine, all the girls have been all over him non stop and him, ethan and Hayes are by far the most popular boy in the school. Ryan was also a cool kid but not to that extent. Of course since this was an all-cool people's party, I felt out of my element. My kind of party is when my 4 friends come over, we watch lame chick flick movies and eat ice cream and popcorn. This kind of party is... well a real party.

I walked over to where the drinks were by myself hoping I would find someone to talk to. I noticed there was alcohol. That took me back. All of us were only 15,16 and 17. I guess I forgot I was in high school now. I just poured myself some sprite when I felt someone's hands grab my waist. "Brianna!" Hayes said turning me around into a hug. I've never talked to him before because he was a cool kid. "Umm hi." I said feeling awkward. "I'm so sorry about everything that happened to you but I'm also so glad your here." He said smirking. "Umm thanks you have a really nice house." I said looking around. "Yeah thanks... When Ryan Said you were in town, I knew I just had to see you." He said moving his hand around my lower back. "Hayes I've never even talked to you before and now you're acting like my best friend." I said with an attitude. "You know I always liked you- your smile, your style, and overall your beautiful." He said moving his hand lower and lower until he reached my thong line. I jumped up and moved away from him a little bit. "Please don't do that." I said startled. "Don't be scared babe I'm just trying to have a little bit of fun." He said moving closer. "I have a boyfriend you know." I said moving away again. "Are you serious?" He asked shocked. "Yeah grayson." I said pointing to him. He stood there with his mouth open. "I'm going to excuse myself to the bathroom." I said. That situation was so awkward so I had to get out of it sometime.

***BRIANNA DOESNT HEAR THIS COMING CONVERSATION SHE IS IN THE BATHROOM****
Hayes walked over to these 2 guys, Daniel and Jason. "So how's our bet going?" They asked smirking at Hayes. "It's going to be a tough one man, she has a boyfriend!" Hayes said laughing. "No way who!" They asked. "Grayson. Grayson freakin dolan. We've always been going back and forth, I bet you he doesn't even love her it just looks good on his part for his career. You know the classic 'I-am-saving-a-poor-beaten-girl' shit. We are going to have to show her who the real man is." Hayes said. "Well we will see if you win the bet. It has to be done tonight don't forget!" Daniel and Jason said. "Yeah I know. It'll happen." Hayes said walking away.
****SHES BACK FROM THE BATHROOM****

I walked back out from the bathroom and a group of girls is standing right there. They all had on super short crop tops with shorts you could see there butt out of. "I'm Tiffany!" The girl said waving. I knew who she was. The most popular girl In school blah blah blah I don't give a shit. "Your Brianna right?" She asked in a totally fake voice. "Yeah I am." I said giving a weak smile. "Well we are so happy you're okay... But anyways how did you get grayson to like you?" She eagerly asked. "I don't know actually." I replied looking down. "Oh." She said with a disgusting look. "Well bye!" She said blowing a kiss and walking away with her posey. Ugh I felt like I met the real life Regina George. (From the movie mean girls)

After they walked away, Grayson walked up to me. "Hey sweetie." He said kissing my cheek. "What did they want?" He asked. "Oh nothing really just classic bitchy girl stuff nothing you need to worry about!" I said kissing him. "Okay." He said taking my hand.

All of a sudden the music stopped and Hayes stood up on the kitchen table. "Okay everyone, it looks like everyone is here so we are going to play 7 minutes in heaven! Everyone to the basement!" He screamed. Everyone cheered and made their way to the basement. I hate this game it's not even a game really, you have to go in a closet/dark space with your assigned partner that you pick out of a hat and you can do whatever you want for 7 minutes. "Do you want to go?" Grayson asked me. We were the last ones left upstairs. "Of course It should be fun." I said hesitantly.

We walked on downstairs and I sat between grayson and ethan and grayson sat next to Ryan and Hayes sat next to ethan. As we all got in a circle Hayes passed out slips of paper so everyone could write there name on it and put all the names in the hat. He shuffled them up and made a boys hat and a girls hat. "Okay the boy will be.... Ryan!" Everyone ooooohed him. "The girls will be..... Sophia!" He screamed. She's another popular girl and we knew they liked each other so they had nothing to worry about. "You're time starts now!" He said as they shut the door to the closet. As the timer started, I turned to grayson. "What if I get picked?" I asked nervously. "You'll be fine you don't even have to do anything in the closet you could just sit there." He said smiling. "I know but mos of the people will have sex or stuff like that!" I whispered in his ear. "I know baby don't worry just sit in there and then you'll never have to do it again, that's what I'm gonna do, unless I get picked with you." He said biting my ear.

The timer went off and everyone ran to the closet door to open it. When they did, Ryan was making out with sophia while he had one hand in her bra and the other in her pants. Everyone screamed and cheered. I sighed.

"Since there's a lot of people, we are going to have 2 couples go at a time since I have 2 closets!" Hayes screamed. "The boy will be......grayson!" All the girls cheered wanting their name to be called but he didn't look to happy which made me feel good. "The girl will be..... Tiffany!" He screamed. "No fucking way." I mumbled under my breathe. As Grayson stood up he whispered in my ear don't worry nothing's gonna happen." He said and kissed my cheek. They walked over to the first closet. "The second couple in the other closet will be....me!" Hayes screamed. "The girl will be.....Brianna!" Everyone oooohed and ahhhhed. I stood up and walked over to Hayes as he grabbed my hand. Oh geez. "Your time starts now!!!" Ryan screamed.

Hayes closed our door and I just walked over to the small corner and sat down picking at my nails. "So we finally have alone time and this is how you wanna use it?" Hayes asked. "I have a boyfriend." I re enforced to him. I saw him drop our name slips of paper on the ground and I snatched mine noticing something weird. "This isn't my handwriting!" I said. "Yeah I kinda wrote your name 5 extra times to make sure I got with you." He said moving closer. He started rubbing my knee up and down. "Please stop, you're wasting your time with me." I said moving away. "Oh Bri, your not like us! Tiffany will end up with grayson when you go back to California. They've already been talking a lot and she's been over his house." He explained. "Oh." I said looking down. "I could treat you so much better." He said touching my shirt. "Hayes I have a boyfriend!" I said again for the 1000 time. I sat their and he was staring at me when all of a sudden, his soft lips were hitting mine. I tried to pull away but he had me trapped between his arms and I was against the wall. I finally managed to move his arm. "That was the best kiss I ever had in my entire life!" He said staring into my eyes. I slapped him as hard as I could. "How dare you!" I screamed. Just as I stood up, Ryan opened the door. "Times up!" He screamed. I pushed him out of the way heading straight for the basement stairs to leave when I heard everyone screaming. I turned around and looked at everyone at Grayson and Tiffanys closet. Tiffany was throwing back on her shirt and grayson was buckling the belt on his pants. And he was smiling. Oh. My. Gosh. I instantly felt my eyes watering and ran up the stairs as fast as I could. I ran all the way back to the dolans house and my vision was so blurry from my teary eyes. I loved grayson. I can't take back what my eyes just saw. I loved him. I really loved him. To the moon and back. I guess Hayes was right. Grayson is just a stuck up, popular ass. And I was done.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hey guys!😘 hope you liked this chapter! Sorry if there's any grammar things!😜 just comment if something doesn't make sense or anything like that! Also don't forget to vote and comment! I love your feedback💘 love you all, xoxo-kirsten💋