Chapter 54: Rain to Rainbow

Grayson's POV
I woke up the next day. She was still in a coma. The doctor walked in and explained that he wanted to try something different this time when she woke up so he didn't want me seeing her for a week. I don't know how I'm going to do this. I mean when we were dating, we could barely go 2 days without seeing each other. This has just been so rough lately and I just want her back. My babe back.

I walked out to the lobby and my parents were out there waiting for me and we drove home. I ran up to my room and just sat on my bed for the whole day. There was nothing else to do. I didn't want to do anything else. I really wanted to just go back to the hospital but I can't. For a week.

Ethan came and knocked on my door when it was time for dinner, but I didn't open it so he just walked in. "Grayson come on man you gotta eat something." Ethan sighed. "I don't want anything." I mumbled. He could tell I've been crying. He walked over and patted my back. "It's gonna be alright. Who knows maybe she'll wake up and remember everything!" Ethan said. "The doctor didn't even say that was a possibility. The police still didn't find Tiffany and her dad. Nothing or working out, it's all only getting worse." I explained through tears. "If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with a little bit of rain. And right now it's raining. Hell it's pouring but when it pours the rainbow is even greater." Ethan said smiling. "Now come on. Mom made steak." He said. I followed him downstairs and ate. No one really talked.

After I went out to the shed with ethan. He wanted to watch a movie and he invited ryan over. I know he's just trying to get my mind of Brianna but it's not working. I just didn't want him to know that because I feel bad. Ryan walked in and we were all sitting on the couch. "Woah did you see that! It's my favorite part!" Ryan yelled pointing at the screen. "Me too." I sighed. Ethan and Ryan exchanged looks and just came over to me. "What's on your mind?" Ryan asked. "Well my girlfriend in a coma, we have no idea when she will wake up, she won't remember me again, and they still haven't found the assholes who did this! So what do you think!" I screamed putting my head in my hands. "Well we are just trying to help!" Ethan yelled. "Well it's not WORKING!" I screamed and ran back up to my room.

***a week later***
I got no sleep last night. Today was the day i could go see brianna. The doctor didn't call me once so I don't even know if she woke up. The hospital visiting hours were starting at 9am so I had to get there right on time. It was currently 6am. I just couldn't go to sleep. I woke up and walked down to dunkin donuts and got adonut and a hot chocolate. Then after that I walked down to the florist so I could get brianna flowers. Her favorite flowers were daisys. I even got a photo frame and put a photo of us in there and brought the photo album she made me before she left for California. The last stop was Dairy Queen to get ice cream.

That all took 3 hours. My legs were killing me because I had to walk everywhere. My pretend we're at work and cameron wasn't home.but I didn't care.

I swung open the doors of the hospital and sat on the same couch I always did in the waiting room waiting for the doctor. 15 minutes later he came out. "Hi doctor!" I said smiling shaking his hand. "Wow your here." He said surprised. "Yes sir I don't let anyone down." I said. "Well there's good news and bad news." He said. I puffed my chest. "The good news is she's awake. She can talk. The bad news is she's unfamiliar with everything. But she's been blanking out a lot more. At least 11 times an hour. For about 10 minutes. We strapped wires up to her head and it looks like there flashbacks. Things that have happened. Then when she wakes up she will ask questions about them. We want you to sit with her today and see if she remembers anything. Just write down the correct stuff. Hopefully we will help her regain her memory." The doctor explained. "Okay that's great." I said and started walking down the ever so familiar hallway.

I opened the door with the flowers photo frame, photo album and ice cream. "Hey Brianna." I said with a smile. She looked confused. "It's okay if you don't know who I am. I won't pressure you or anything." I said. She let out a sigh of relief. "I brought you stuff." I said sitting down on the bed. "I brought your favorite flowers, some ice cream and photos!" I said smiling. She just looked at everything. I propped the photo frame up next to her bed on a night stand with the flowers and grabbed the album and the ice cream. "Want some ice cream?" I asked. She just nodded. I gave it to her and once she started eating I opened up the album. "So um I'm actually your boyfriend. My name is grayson. It's okay if you don't remember I won't get mad. You made this photo album for me see." I showed her all the pictures and she just looked really confused. "I have a boyfriend?" She asked. I smiled. "Yes it's me!" I said softly. She was very fascinated by the book. She came across a photo of her, ethan ryan and me. " why are there 2 of you?" She asked. I laughed. "That's my twin brother ethan and the ginger is ryan our best friend." I answered pointing everyone out. "Oh." She replied and turned the page. The next photo was of us kissing. She started blushing. "Are you sure that's me?" She said laughing. "Positive." I replied rubbing her thigh but she pulled away. "I'm sorry it's just hard but don't get upset everything will work out." I replied. "Yeah it's hard for me to I don't even really know you I mean I guess I do... I don't know I'm sorry do you want a hug to make you feel better?" She asked. "Yeah!" I smiled. I hugged her. It was the same brianna. It felt so good to finally have her in my arms.

She pulled away after 10 seconds. Then she just stopped and zoned out again. I ran and got the doctor and he said that's just what she does when she's having a flashback. I waited 20 minutes till she got up again.

"So what happened?" I asked. "I saw my mom and my dad but they were fighting I think and my dad ran away with a lady or something I don't know." She relied really confused.

"I just want to take a rest." She explained. "Uh yeah okay." I said. I started walking out. "Um ryan?" She asked. I turned around. "Close its grayson." I smiled. "Oh sorry grayson... Will you stay here please?" She asked in her sweet innocent voice. "Of course I'll stay here." I said smiling. I sat at the top of the bed stroking her hair until she fell asleep.

It was 4:50pm and she woke up. Visiting hours were over at 5 so I only had 10 more minutes. "Hi grrrrayson?" She guessed. "That's right!" I said laughing. "Oh good!" She said cheerfully. Her nose scrunched up like it always did. It was adorable. Then she blanked out . She was having a flashback again. 10 minutes went by, and I had to leave her. I opened the door and started walking down the hallway.

Brianna's POV
I had a flashback. It was me and my boyfriend. I heard his voice. It sounded like the boy in my room actually. He was chasing me with whipped cream and smacked me with it and we both started laughing and we kissed. It felt so right I felt it. "I love you grayson." I saw myself say. Grayson...grayson... That's my boyfriends name. I felt feelings come over me. I was remembering. I loved him to the moon and back. I shot open my eyes and he was gone. I looked over to my left and saw the photo of us kissing. That was me. And my love. I needed him.

I knew I was going to get in trouble but I couldn't let him leave. I hopped out of my bed and ran out to door. "GRAYSON!!!" I screamed. I saw him about to exit the hospital when he turned back confused. "Grayson it's me! Brianna! I love you to the moon and back and I always have! I used to come over your house everyday and do homework but we would never do it! I used to take all your sweatshirts and sweatpants! We used to get ice cream every single day together and I remember! I remember grayson!" I screamed thorough cries. He was all the way down the hallway and he looked at me blankly. He was crying and then he smiled. "My babe." He mouthed to me with tears streaming down his face. "I love you to the moon and back." I mouthed back. His smile grew and he ran at me with full force and picked me up and swung me around in a circle. His strong muscular arms wrapped around my back. I squeezed his neck so tight and cried on his shoulder. I picked up my head and grabbed his cheek. "I love you grayson so much." I said. "I love you baby. And I haven't done this in forever." He said. "What?" I asked. He grabbed my cheeks and leaned in so fast and kissed me so passionately. He was waiting for this. I was waiting for this. For so long and it felt so good and so right. I finally had grayson back. My boyfriend. My love.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter I cried 😭👼 please vote and comment!💜 love you all-kirsten💋 sorry for any typos I'm too lazy to check lol😂