Chapter 1: Ordinary Day

Beep...beep...beep...beep... I heard my alarm going off. It was a Monday mornings. The morning when you dread getting up the most. I rolled over onto one slide trying to hit the snooze button. Beep...beep...beep...beep..."ugh" I groaned. I finally decided it was no use. I got up and hi the button. Finally. Peace and quiet. "Brianna, are you up? You have a half hour till the bus comes!" My mom yelled up to me. "I'm up now." I mumbled.
I lazily walked over to my closet, and threw on a pair of capris with some navy blue toms and a white laced t shirt. Then I put on some light make up, Straightened my hair and ran downstairs to the smell of bacon and pancakes.

"Here you go my sweetie pie!" My mom said as she did every morning putting down my favorite breakfast. My younger brother, Dylan, was watching tv in the living room while my dad was reading the paper and grabbing his briefcase. He came over and kissed me on the head. "I'll see you tonight Bri, learn a lot today!" He said laughing. He kissed my mom and grabbed the coffee. "Bye everyone!" He shouted mainly towards Dylan, who can never take his eyes off the tv screen. "Oh crap the bus is going to be here in 2 minutes!" I said realizing the time. I jumped up kissed my mom and my brother and headed for the door. "Don't make any plans for later tonight, I'm making your favorite, homemade pizza for dinner tonight!" My mom called. "I definitely won't mom thanks love you!" I shouted looking back. She smiled and I walked out the door and ran to the bus stop just getting there in time. Little did I know, that might be the last time I ever see my family...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it was kinda boring but I promise, it will get better! Please add this to your library and give me feedback! I will be updating the chapters at least every other day, but I will try to write a chapter everyday! Thanks so much, kirsten 💘