Chapter 32: Home Sweet Home

I lifted my suitcase off the rack thing and then I heard someone calling my name "does anyone see Brianna in here I can't seem to find her!!" I turned around to see ethan standing there with resses peanut butter cups and open arms. Everyone was staring at him.

I dropped all my bags and my suitcase and ran to ethan as fast as I could. He picked me up and spun me around in a circle. "I missed you so much!!" I said breaking the hug. "Ugh I missed you more literally nothing is the same with out you!" Ethan replied. "I know I feel the same way!" I said. We walked back over to my stuff and picked it all up. "So Grayson's at the house and he thinks I went to football practice. Cameron's in the car." He explained.

As soon as we got outside I saw there car. "Can you hold this stuff." I said handing Ethan all my bags. "Sure." He replied. "I'll beat you too the car!" I screamed laughing and running."I see what you did there!!" Ethan yelled running after me.

We climbed in the car and I have Cameron a hug. "Geez thank god your here, Grayson's gonna be the happiest he's ever been he's literally nothing without you here." She said laughing. "Yeah that's what I hear." I replied.

On the way home we were coming up with ideas on how we should surprise Grayson, and we finally came up with the perfect plan. We made a quick stop at the post office and we got a giant box.

We pulled up into their driveway and Ethan and Cameron ran inside. "We will be right back!" Ethan whispered. I climbed into the box in the trunk Hoping this surprise would work.

Ethan walked into the house. "Gray will you help me carry In this box mom ordered?" He called up the stairs. "No." He screamed. "PLEASE!" Ethan called back. "NO do it yourself." Grayson replied. Our plan was for Grayson to get the box and I was going to PPP out of it but that wasn't going to work so now we had to work with his weak spot and go with plan b. Dairy Queen.

I walked down the sidewalk about 10 feet from there house the way we used to walk to Dairy Queen for ice cream. Ethan walked back into the house. "Let's go for ice cream." Ethan called up the stairs. "No!" Grayson yelled back. "I'll pay!" Ethan screamed back. After 10 seconds Grayson yelled back, "I'll be down in a sec."

Ethan ran out to tell me he was coming and I got so nervous. I just wanted to surprise him. Ugh. I love him so much.

1o minutes later I heard there front door open. Finally. I heard them talking about football when I saw Ethan walk past the corner giving me a thumbs up which ment Grayson was about to walk around the corner.

I saw him. His beautiful body standing only 20 feet away from me. He didn't see me at first until Ethan stopped. Grayson looked forward and looked me straight in the eyes. That was the look I missed. He stood there for 5 seconds. "BRIANNA!" He screamed. We both ran at each other and he picked me up and swooped me into his chest with his big muscular arms. I missed those kind of hugs. We hugged for a good 2 minutes and I started crying. "I missed you so much." I whispered into his ear. "Is this real life? Pinch me!" He said breaking the hug. "Or I could do this." I said. I stood on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up and we started making out. It felt so good. It felt so amazing. It felt so...right.

"Okay okay okay!" Ethan said laughing. We broke off the make out session forgetting we were outside and in public and with Ethan. "You'll have plenty time for all that later!" Ethan said. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked laughing. "You know take a trip to the boom boom room." He said laughing. Grayson tackled him and I giggled. It was a perfect reunion and I couldn't even ask for a better one if I wanted. I was home and it never felt better.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hey hope you liked this chapter it was so cute❤️ I wish this would happen to me😂 anyways comment and vote and I love you guys!!💋