Chapter 30: Court News

"So what's going on?" I asked officer kelly through the phone. "Well I heard that you moved to California with your mom?" She asked. "Yeah about 2 weeks ago." I replied. "Well, although we have Mark Allen in juvenile jail, he still has to go to court and to secure that his will be found guilty, you and Grayson will have to take the stand and answer the questions they ask you about what happened which will require you to come back to New Jersey. You will need to come back in 2 days, your flight is already booked for you and-" I cut her off. "Wait did you talk to my mom about this?" I asked. "Yes she wanted me to explain everything to you." She replied. "Um okay continue." I said. "So your going to be coming alone and your mom will stay in California. The only thing you'll need to do is find someone to stay with down here whether it's friends, family or in a hotel alone. Have all your stuff packed. You will have to stay down here for about 3 days- Saturday Sunday and Monday. On Saturday, we will go to court and they will ask you questions. Sunday it's Grayson's turn and Monday we will hear the verdict." She explained. "Okay thank you so much!" I said hanging up . I was so happy . I would get to see Grayson! I didn't want to tell him yet though because I wanted to surprise him at his house. I texted Ethan to explain everything that's happening but I told him to keep it a secret, I wanted to surprise Grayson. He agreed and talked go his mom and she said I could stay with them. I couldn't be anymore happier then this moment right now! I just couldn't wait to get down there. Just 2 short days!!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Sorry this chapter is short but I have a really bad migraine but I wanted to write for you guys!! Hope you liked it and I'll have another chapter tomorrow!!❤️ love you all goodnight ☺️-kirsten 😘