Chapter 9: Taken

I sat there trembling and all at once everything happened. The leader darted at me with a cloth in his hand that he put over my mouth. I went to scream for Grayson but no words came out of my mouth. I became very lightheaded and...slowly...fell....alseep....

I woke up in a room on a dirty mattress on the floor and my legs were tied as well as my hands. I screamed. The leader ran over to me. "Aw my little princess is awake!" He said with a smirk. "Let me go!"I pleaded. "You didn't actually think I was going to let you off this easily right? After all the rude remarks you made to me these past few days? It was only a matter of time before I got my hands on you." He said putting his hand on my face. "So delicate." He sighed. "Such an asshole." I mumbled. "You are going to regret everything you've said to me in a minute trust me." He said. "I'm not scared of you." I replied. "You're scared of loosing your virginity though." He said with a smirk. "Don't you even think about it grayson would kill you." I said with a tear coming down my face. "That's too bad he's not here, but why don't we find out where he is, shall we?" He said grabbing his laptop. He opened the screen to a live video of Grayson tied up against the wall on a chair. The other assistant was taunting him. "So Grayson where do you think Brianna is?" The assistant asked. "I swear to god if you put one hand on her your all dead." He said fighting tears. "Well wasn't that touching." The assistant snapped back. "Hey! How about we FaceTime them!" The assistant said in the live video. Seconds later, the laptop had a FaceTime request coming from an unknown number, I guessed it was them. "Oh hey guys!" The leader said to the assistant. He put the camera on Grayson. "Where is she?" He asked in an angry voice. " oh she's right here!" He put the camera on me, all tied up and a towel in my mouth so I couldn't scream. I was hysterical crying. Grayson knew he couldn't do anything. "I can't watch this." Grayson said crying. "Oh we are just getting the party started!" The leader said into the camera. The leader set up the laptop so I was in the picture as well as he was. The assistant tied Grayson's hands back more and limited his vision with cardboard so he was forced to look at the screen. "So Grayson what do you think about me taking Brianna's virginity?" Grayson was crying. It made me cry 10 times more to see him like that. "I'm gonna do it I'm gonna do it!" The leader made a little song. "STOP STOP STOP PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING DONT TOUCH HER" Grayson screamed while crying. "Too late for that!" The leader said. The leader started taking off my shirt and then my pants. He took out the towel out of my mouth. "Now I can see your pretty smile! And so can Grayson!" The leader said smiling. He began to undo my bra and tried to take off my thong. I resisted as much as I could. The tears out of my eyes were like a waterfall, and Grayson was hysterical crying. I was so humiliated, no one has ever really seen me naked except my friends. The leader took off all his clothes. I was so scared. I was about to loose my virginity. Not by love. But by a monster. A pure monster.
"1-2...." The leader started. "I CANT WATCH THIS I CANT!" Grayson screamed again. "PLEASE STOP STOP DONT DO IT YOULL HURT HER PLEASE!" He hysterical cried. "Not everyone gets what they want Grayson!" The leader said to him. "GRAYSON- GRAYSON!" I hysterical cried into the laptop. "I'm sorry." He cried back. His whole shirt was soaked. "3!" The leader screamed. He jammed into me with no sympathy or anything. It was like a truck jamming into a little car. He pounded into me and the pain was unbearable. I screamed and cried and the leader wouldn't stop. Then my whole world stopped and everything happened at once. I was free.....

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
hey hope you liked this chapter I have another one going up in about 2 minutes! Thanks! ❤️💘 ~kirsten 😘